Page 907 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8078578979039049059069079089099109119179571007 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Also I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Sasuke learning Kabuto's sage jutsu. It's right up sasuke's alley to learn a "years to learn" technique in a few minutes.
    Well it would be nice to see Sasuke put the Sharingan to good use by mimicking Kabuto's Sage Mode, but I doubt he would be able to master it so quickly without proper training. Even with Jugo's flesh, it would still seem really weird for Sasuke to master Sage Mode in such a short amount of time, plus I'm tired of Sasuke always getting new jutsu easily.

Sasuke learning Sage Mode. Wow. And like other people said, Im glad Sage Mode is getting important again. Wonder what the shadow of the Kyuubi will do.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Well it would be nice to see Sasuke put the Sharingan to good use by mimicking Kabuto's Sage Mode, but I doubt he would be able to master it so quickly without proper training. Even with Jugo's flesh, it would still seem really weird for Sasuke to master Sage Mode in such a short amount of time, plus I'm tired of Sasuke always getting new jutsu easily.
    Pretty sure the Sharigan can't copy Senjutsu because he doesn't know how to draw in natural chakra
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

For the more interested, more on how Utakata was captured aired on the animé. Very nice battle for the ones still reminiscing about the Paths of Pain, as I have. Found it really well done. More so than the current manga fights, for some reason. Maybe all the dynamic of the animé :P

I'm so behind on the anime. D: I think the last episode I saw was when Naruto fought the Raikage to escape the island. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    For the more interested, more on how Utakata was captured aired on the animé. Very nice battle for the ones still reminiscing about the Paths of Pain, as I have. Found it really well done. More so than the current manga fights, for some reason. Maybe all the dynamic of the animé :P
    It was really quick. I wish it was longer. Then again, Pain gets his work done fast.

A recent episode that featured the reveal of Madara and his Rinnegan was really well done. One of the best anime episodes.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pretty sure the Sharigan can't copy Senjutsu because he doesn't know how to draw in natural chakra
    He would've been able to copy and memorize the hand signs with his Sharingan though, which would probably be useful since it would cut the process of learning senjutsu in half. I suppose that if Kishi wanted he could have Sasuke automatically harness natural chakra via deus ex machina. Since senjutsu is apparently the only thing that is effective against Obito, it's probably a given that Kishi will force Sasuke to use it. It's a well known fact that Kishi loves Sasuke more than any other character.

And oh hell, there's no chapter this week is there?

He would've been able to copy and memorize the hand signs with his Sharingan though, which would probably be useful since it would cut the process of learning senjutsu in half. I suppose that if Kishi wanted he could have Sasuke automatically harness natural chakra via deus ex machina. Since senjutsu is apparently the only thing that is effective against Obito, it's probably a given that Kishi will force Sasuke to use it. It's a well known fact that Kishi loves Sasuke more than any other character.

And oh hell, there's no chapter this week is there?
    Nope, they didn't even warn us of a break.:/
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Nope, they didn't even warn us of a break.:/
    In their defense, the manga is made for the audience that lives there, and of course if you lived their you'd know about the holiday and probably wouldn't think twice about it. But still, no warning is annoying.
    ----------------------------------

The break doesn't bother me too much, since I've just recently read the chapter released last week.
    But I was hoping for something today, but no warning or indication kinda sucks.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I fortunately knew about this week break last week, so I should have told all of you. themoreyouknow.jpg

But we'll get the next one early.

Is it me or does Pre....whatever Madara (young Madara, I guess) have no personality except things that suit the plot? he just reads flat to me.

Quote Originally Posted by likethelottery View Post
    Is it me or does Pre....whatever Madara (young Madara, I guess) have no personality except things that suit the plot? he just reads flat to me.
    From what i've seen Madara's still a mystery. What we know of him is based on recollections of people who've encountered him like Obito and Shodaime. He hasn't revealed his motives or what pushes him. Though considering how long the focus has been on madara that sense of mystery does make him look a bit flat compared to the other characters. of course it maybe that they want to focus more so on the others, obvious Obito since he happens to be on par with the Sage of Six Paths

I've always thought Madara was boring personality wise. Even after his backstory. It is probably because this battle has been going on for so long and there have been inappropriate breaks in the action that I lose focus on Madara. He might be the most powerful but I don't find him at all as interesting as I did Itachi, Orochimaru, Pain, and several Akatsuki and that hurts this battle even more for me. I can't wait for it to end.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I remember when Itachi dragged Madara; he called him a bitter old has-been or something like that. He was obviously speaking about Tobi who he thought was Madara, but I think his comment was still relevant because that's how the real Madara seems to me. He's obviously powerful, but he's a boring villain as a result. Plus his plan to control everyone via genjutsu seems like the result of his bitter attitude towards life. Since things didn't go his way he wants everyone else to suffer with him.

I liked how Madara tended to troll people. But his complete disinterested in actually completing the plan he supposely spend years plotting is annoying. And the fact that he hasn't really done anything since one-shotting the Gokages and solely focused on Hashirama is boring.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This week's chapter is up, albeit a little badly translated.

Some things I thought were pretty cool was that Obito is finally beginning Infinite Tsukiyomi and trapped the entire alliance in a barrier through the chakra rods. I'm guessing the Five Kages, Orochimaru, and the others are going to help take it down from the outside while Naruto and the alliance do it from the inside.

Madara is still Hashirama-horny so I'll ignore that

Seems like the two Kyuubis' get along better than I thought, I'm looking forward to seeing what Naruto and Minato do next week.

Kakashi is still in Gamecube Land, Lord Third is dead, and Yamato is still stuck in a tree

I'm surprised we got a chapter this early, but I have to admit that I didn't think it was that interesting. Obito's rant about how he wanted to finish things off would have been interesting if he had actually succeeded in finally using the Infinite Tsukuyomi but all he did was create a tree that makes Bijuudamas. Like really, I'm so sick of that technique. The ending with Naruto and Minato teaming up was predictable and not that satisfying imo.

I'm surprised we got a chapter this early, but I have to admit that I didn't think it was that interesting. Obito's rant about how he wanted to finish things off would have been interesting if he had actually succeeded in finally using the Infinite Tsukuyomi but all he did was create a tree that makes Bijuudamas. Like really, I'm so sick of that technique. The ending with Naruto and Minato teaming up was predictable and not that satisfying imo.
    Well if he did that then Naruto would be over.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

An alright chapter. Gonna wait to see exactly what Naruto is planning with the Kyuubi chakra, since it seems pretty weird to switch from Sage Mode after that whole discovery of it being the means to harm Obito.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Well if he did that then Naruto would be over.
    Well at least that would be progress. Of course I fully expect Naruto to escape the genjutsu somehow if Obito ever activates it. The way things are going though, Obito's just gonna spam Bijuudamas until Naruto and the others defeat him. Such a shame that Kishi can't come up with something more original imo.

Well at least that would be progress. Of course I fully expect Naruto to escape the genjutsu somehow if Obito ever activates it. The way things are going though, Obito's just gonna spam Bijuudamas until Naruto and the others defeat him. Such a shame that Kishi can't come up with something more original imo.
    I think Obito's just summoned the tree so he can get rid of everyone without a problem, so when Rin's birthday hits, he'll be able to spend it with "her" in the Infinite Tsukiyomi alone. Although I'm positive the plan Kurama told to Naruto and to Black Kurama has something to do with a Sage technique the toads taught Naruto. I'm just trying to remember which one it was, because I know they aren't going to be able to teleport the entire tree with Hashirama held up by Madara and Minato only having 3/4 of his power now that his arm is gone.

Speaking of Madara I think he didn't get the memo that he's not going to be revived if Obito pushes out those Tailed Beast Bombs. Whether or not he actually helps the Alliance take out Obito because of this is just speculation on my part, but I think it could happen.

Early chapter eh? I almost always miss these early releases. The chapter was...well not as entertaining as the last one. I did like seeing the Kyubi talk to himself. That was probably the highlight of the chapter for me. Again, because I don't care for these villains, it makes this battle seem boring and a yawn fest. It was interesting they told us Naruto's birthday was coming up, I bet I know what he wants overall nothing really happened this chapter and I was kinda bored finishing it. Oh well.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

The chapter is early, but blurry and not translated well, so I'll be patient for the release next week.

Naruto's birthday through me off. I feel like I've read that it's in October or something, so maybe that's when this manga will actually end. It's utterly convenient that Rin died on the same day though.

The way things are going though, Obito's just gonna spam Bijuudamas until Naruto and the others defeat him. Such a shame that Kishi can't come up with something more original imo.
    I think it's pretty cool what he did. Setting up a barrier and basically blowing it to hell so that everyone dies immediately. I'm not sure how Naruto is going to stop it since he can't teleport, but he does have speed on his side.

A long, prolonged sigh from my behalf when reading this chapter. Things seem to take a step forward only to take two back. Can someone tell me why Orochimaru was brought back of all people and Yamato not? And I'll also pretend to ignore the fact Obito is keen on nuking the whole place with Yggdrasil.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Page 907 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8078578979039049059069079089099109119179571007 ... LastLast