Page 4 of 1087 FirstFirst 1234567814541041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    He's 11. And Konohamaru is already in a team with Moegi, Udon, and Ebisu as the Jounin sensei.
    yea obviously but if one died...
    [IMG]http://i14.*******.com/44lsfab.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/4i1mpfl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/3483dqs.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- friends:

PM me to be friends

if Naruto ever becomes a chunin, it won't be in the exams. my theory is that Tsunade will promote him after something happens between Naruto and the kyuubi, allowing him to wipe out Akatsuki without his body being destroyed by the fox's chakra.

Become a Spriter! Hang Out! Join C-Spriting!

Latest chapter, 330.

Shikamaru is now officially a chain smoker. XP

Oh, and Asuma's funeral amongst other stuff like Konohamaru (that crying guy next to Naruto is him, right? o_o; ) being Asuma's nephew finally confirmed.

BTW, that's Asuma's blade inside of his sidepack he's wearing there. ^^
    Last edited by zonic the hedgehog; 10th November 2006 at 12:55 AM.
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

this was funny:

Last edited by absol attacker; 9th November 2006 at 8:50 PM.

^ Well now, that sure is proof that Naruto is not gay. o.o

Or maybe he's just creeped out by an older man saying to him "I really like you". :P

BTW, when I saw "friggin' idiot", I thought it said "f*ggot idiot", which I have to admit, would have been A LOT funnier...
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Where did you get chapter 330? It isn't on the site that I get it yet.......
    "There are bad ways to win, and good ways to lose. What's interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..."

Quote Originally Posted by deoxys_attack_mode View Post
    Where did you get chapter 330? It isn't on the site that I get it yet.......
    TT. Has had it all day.

Also, more boring filler chapters. YAWN

Honestly, Kishi seems like he has NO idea of what he's going to do, or what he's doing in the first place, and is filling the manga with horrible filling.

It was a bit shocking at first but I've grown to like smoking Shikamaru. I think he's being reckless about facing an Akatsuki member but he's going to be a less lazy, more active tactician ninja which is good. Team 10 takes off the kid gloves.

Despite my criticism for where Kishimoto's taking the series, 330 was DEFINITELY better written AND the pacing was better distributed than last week's and the infamous "Fight Time Skip Sasuke" wastes of panels.

Not saying Kishi's taken a page from Oda with the "give everyone their time of day" principle and write it like it's the final chapter.

I am going to have to disagree with BattleFranky~40 on this one. The chapter wasn't boring, it's just how it deals with downtime. Asuma's dead, give the guy a funeral. His students, his lover and even his nephew Konohamaru reflect on it. Naruto was in the middle of training when he was interrupted BUT he finally makes progress (and if we never have to deal with a training chapter for a while, thank you God!), meanwhile Shikamaru grows up a bit.

You don't expect to just to forget about the guy completely after he died and assume the funeral passed already. Granted they probably didn't focus too much on the burial, so much as it was setting the mood for a character's revenge.

This is how a Naruto chapter should be paced. No nonsense, no superfluous panels wasted on drawing out battles, no training ad nauseum (but please, no more Rasengan upgrades. There's other jutsu in the world...and maybe Chakra weapons as well). We know Naruto's training can be compressed thanks to Kage Bunshin (imagine how ripped he can get in a matter of DAYS), so STOP FORCING LONG TRAINING ARCS ON US.

Try giving us a proper view of other villages besides those in Fire Country for example...does Thunder have electric cars? Is Stone a Chinese-motif village? Is Grass known for its usage of medicine and poisons? You know something like that, because the worse you can do is leave it to the imagination of the Studio Pierrot writers and that's like having a monkey take a dump in a Chocolate Lava Cake.

Oh yes and Naruto's pretty bad at handling direct admiration from his teacher. Silly Naruto!

One thing I will agree with many critics of the series is that there are things that arise but it will be a LONG ARSE TIME before fan speculation is answered.

What's up with ROOT? What is Sai's intention? Orochimaru seems to want Konoha to take care of Akatsuki as they also pose a threat, will he ever clash with any members (Oro vs. Hidan is a tough call)? Will Sasuke? How have the OTHER rookies grown? You know, don't leave these stones unturned into the last moment Kishi. The pressure's picking up but you gotta demonstrate grace under fire...cause the work really gets to you when your manga's popular.

My future speculation:
    Gai opens the 8th gate at some point
    Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan is explained
    Sakura learns nothing, pretty much peaked after Tsunade's training *lame*
    Gaara finds love
    Kurenai is preggers
    Sasuke is ready

I could see this happening...

I cannot believe Kakashi is gay. I didn't think he'd roll like that. Oh well, Naruto knows now.
    Chapter was really good, but it had no originality whatsoever. The design and story was good though.

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    Sakura learns nothing, pretty much peaked after Tsunade's training *lame*
    Speaking of Sakura, she looks fugly in this chapter. D:

fat + ugly = fugly (or f*cking ugly, whichever you prefer :F)

BTW, what the hell, Naruto looks older in this panel (Konohamaru is also looking weird there, and of course, ugly Sakura)-

I cannot believe Kakashi is gay. I didn't think he'd roll like that. Oh well, Naruto knows now.
    Lawl, you wish Kakashi were gay.
    Last edited by zonic the hedgehog; 10th November 2006 at 1:11 AM.
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Try giving us a proper view of other villages besides those in Fire Country for example...does Thunder have electric cars? Is Stone a Chinese-motif village? Is Grass known for its usage of medicine and poisons? You know something like that, because the worse you can do is leave it to the imagination of the Studio Pierrot writers and that's like having a monkey take a dump in a Chocolate Lava Cake.
    i myself would like to hear more about the rain village.

Quote Originally Posted by zonic the hedgehog View Post

BTW, what the hell, Naruto looks older in this panel (Konohamaru is also looking weird there, and of course, ugly Sakura)-

Lawl, you wish Kakashi were gay.
    holy crap, it's Yondaime! no, wait. my bad.

Is that Konahamaru? Wow, he looks much different then before. Also, lets hope they expand more on other charaters.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

Quote Originally Posted by EmberStar the Blaziken View Post
    Is that Konahamaru? Wow, he looks much different then before. Also, lets hope they expand more on other charaters.
    That's the power of puberty my friend.

Another complaint:

Kishimoto, or rather, the team who Kishimoto has draw the manga, has gotten quite lazy lately, and it shows in the drawing.

Seriously, jeez Sakura. Maybe you SHOULD grow your hair back and go for a new style. You'll never get boys looking like a mangirl.

Come on Naruto, you could do BETTER.

Naruto always looks cooler without his forehead protector. Now that the "Pubes No Jutsu" has taken place, he should definitely consider getting some action...that doesn't involve missions.

But again Naruto needs to get himself some freaking SPEED and STRENGTH training. Something serious, learning one OMGZ NOT EVN FOURTH HOKAGE CULD MASTR WIND NATURE RASENGAN!!!1 isn't going to magically put him on Sasuke's level.

He stole a Jounin scroll to learn Kage Bunshin

It was by SHEER CHANCE he met up with Jiraiya to control Kyuubi AND learn summoning to beat some sense into Neji and kick Gaara's *** back to reality.

He pushed himself to learn Rasengan even harder to WIN A FREAKING BET (plus his wallet was stolen, just to raise the stakes).

What other new Jutsu has Naruto learned?

-Charged up Rasengan with MORE Chakra, making it a BIG BALL RASENGAN
    -Wind Nature Rasengan with possibly MORE cutting and explosive power than before (let's wait and see, it could be even crazier than that preconceived notion)

Okay, if he perfects Rasengan will Kishimoto PLEASE let the boy learn more useful Jutsu? I mean 3 years...Jiraiya...Forbidden Jutsu, COME ON!

At least we have a reason to love how Naruto can spam Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin for something TECHNICALLY useful this time.

Okay, if he perfects Rasengan will Kishimoto PLEASE let the boy learn more useful Jutsu? I mean 3 years...Jiraiya...Forbidden Jutsu, COME ON!

At least we have a reason to love how Naruto can spam Kage Bunshin and Tajuu Kage Bunshin for something TECHNICALLY useful this time.
    Ha, it's funny how Shikamaru got more development in his character in one chapter (330) than Naruto has gotten in the entire Part II. XD

Kishi really needs to do something about Naruto's character, since he's not any different and he hasn't shown any new techniques yet.
    I mean, he didn't even get that blade from Asuma, Shikamaru did! o_O

Now that he's also on bishie level, he should probably also stop wearing those ugly-a** clothes and forehead protector. x_x

C'mon, Kishimoto, you can do better than that...
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

Ha, it's funny how Shikamaru got more development in his character in one chapter (330) than Naruto has gotten in the entire Part II. XD
    Must you speak the truth? It's sad and hurtful

Anyways, I'd put more confidence behind Shikamaru's growth over the death of his sensei and good friend than Naruto has over his worries for Sasuke.

Come on kid, just because you did something the 4th didn't doesn't automatically put you at his level. How about more Wind-Nature techniques to use?

Sasuke got a hold of Thunder nature AND worked on hundreds of other jutsu as well. Plus his body (or drugged out body) and gained the proper usage of a weapon.

Face it kid, you're as good as naked in the battlefield if you're going to face him.

On a slightly unrelated not, you know who Sakura looks like in that last shot? GRANDMA CHIYO! That's in a DERISIVE manner by the way.

Sasuke is a whiney little punk. "OMGZ! my boder killz me family! Th4t m4ans i should g3t a fanbase too!"

God, shut up. Shikamaru, despite being a coward doesn't need a curse mark to get better.

Sasuke is a whiney little punk. "OMGZ! my boder killz me family! Th4t m4ans i should g3t a fanbase too!"

God, shut up. Shikamaru, despite being a coward doesn't need a curse mark to get better.
    How the hell is Shikamaru a coward?

You do know that Shikamaru takes up smoking, sports a badass weapon and is willing to go against the guy who brutally murdered his best friend and mentor head on even though he knows it's someone BEYOND a regular Jounin's level right without anyone...not even the Hokage's approval right?

Not to mention character development does extend beyond power...but hey, I'm not here to argue.

You do know that Shikamaru takes up smoking, sports a badass weapon and is willing to go against the guy who brutally murdered his best friend and mentor head on even though he knows it's someone BEYOND a regular Jounin's level right without anyone...not even the Hokage's approval right?

Not to mention character development does extend beyond power...but hey, I'm not here to argue.
    Apparently, using the shadows and an actual strategy makes him a coward.

i believe he called himself a coward in the rescue sasuke arc, but he's changed just like other characters over the skip.

Quote Originally Posted by absol attacker View Post
    i believe he called himself a coward in the rescue sasuke arc, but he's changed just like other characters over the skip.
    He never called himself anything.

He refrers to himself as the #1 Coward in the Chunin exam arc. Unless that was only the anime.

Anyway, I can't believe Shikamaru trook up smoking. So who is this guy Team 10 is looking for? Hidan?

Yup Hidan, most likely revenge. Most likely they get saved by Naruto's team and he uses his new technique as a test run or something I dunno.

Page 4 of 1087 FirstFirst 1234567814541041004 ... LastLast