Page 100 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by MugenKeiji View Post
    I'm thinking of that one Family Guy where Stewie finally "kills" Lois and what Brian said at the end of said two parter.

Kishimoto p***ed a LOT of people off man.

Maybe Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes and discovers some kind of OMG, totally unheard of Mangekyou Sharingan...or you know just goes without.
    But I WANT to see him with the Mangekyou sharingan.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Why have Sasuke achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan while he could just overpower the Mangekyou Sharingan by using the Curse Seal's power to boost his Sharingan's power? Anyway, Itachi is definitely dead-meat now. Once he uses Amaterasu, he'll only have a little chakra & nearly blind. Sasuke isn't going to get hit by Amaterasu since it would kill him. So Sasuke will just evade the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Why have Sasuke achieve the Mangekyou Sharingan while he could just overpower the Mangekyou Sharingan by using the Curse Seal's power to boost his Sharingan's power? Anyway, Itachi is definitely dead-meat now. Once he uses Amaterasu, he'll only have a little chakra & nearly blind. Sasuke isn't going to get hit by Amaterasu since it would kill him. So Sasuke will just evade the attack.
    I doubt it. I bet they can drag this out for another 5 weeks, not to mention Sasuke will pull out some uber comeback move.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

The fight is far from being over. It's just starting since most of the scenes so far have been genjutsu. Hopefully, Kishi won't disappoint us. It would suck if the most hyped up fight of the series had a crappy conclusion. I doubt Sasuke will fight Itachi again after this. He will certainly win the fight, but not without a struggle. Kishi has been making Sasuke seem exceptionally strong lately. Winning the fight without any struggle will be very unbelievable imo.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rose addict for life !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii View Post
    The fight is far from being over. It's just starting since most of the scenes so far have been genjutsu. Hopefully, Kishi won't disappoint us. It would suck if the most hyped up fight of the series had a crappy conclusion. I doubt Sasuke will fight Itachi again after this. He will certainly win the fight, but not without a struggle. Kishi has been making Sasuke seem exceptionally strong lately. Winning the fight without any struggle will be very unbelievable imo.
    Yeah, I'm sure there'll be some kick *** battles ahead.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm getting so tired of this "lol no I got u in a genjutsu" crap.
    I'd rather see Kisame vs Sugi or Naruto vs Tobitodara than this Uchihafest.

I wanna see something completely random just like what brought Part I to fame. (I said fame, not infamy.)

Example: A screenshot of Kurenai's newborn child. I think that would fit the bill of 'random'.
    Last edited by Spindori; 10th February 2008 at 12:12 AM.
    ~>
    (Delphox)(Florges-B)(Vivillon)

Quote Originally Posted by Spindori View Post
    I wanna see something completely random just like what brought Part I to fame. (I said fame, not infamy.)

Example: A screenshot of Kurenai's newborn child. I think that would fit the bill of 'random'.
    Maybe by the end of the Naruto vs. Tobi fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave779 View Post
    So basically we have another eye gouging going on?
    It's gonna turn into a big eye gouging contest. >_>

Sasuke: "I got your eye!"
    Itachi: "GENJUTSU!" I have YOUR eye!
    Sasuke: "Counter Genjutsu! It's YOURS!"
    Itachi: "Counter counter genjutsu!"
    Sasuke: "Super counter!"

That is how this fight is gonna be.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    It's gonna turn into a big eye gouging contest. >_>

Sasuke: "I got your eye!"
    Itachi: "GENJUTSU!" I have YOUR eye!
    Sasuke: "Counter Genjutsu! It's YOURS!"
    Itachi: "Counter counter genjutsu!"
    Sasuke: "Super counter!"

That is how this fight is gonna be.
    Nah, Amaterasu is next up then Sasuke will Deus Ex Machina his way out of it. Then Itatchi will try another Mangekyou technique on him (odds are it'll be called Susanno) which Sasuke will once again Deus Ex Machina.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Nah, Amaterasu is next up then Sasuke will Deus Ex Machina his way out of it. Then Itatchi will try another Mangekyou technique on him (odds are it'll be called Susanno) which Sasuke will once again Deus Ex Machina.
    I'm thinking Itachi uses Amaterasu, but Sasuke surprises him (and us) with his OWN Mangekyou, which procedes to pwn Itachi's high and mighty ***.

For some reason, I've got a nasty feeling that Hinata's going to be badly injured/killed during the fight against Tobi - the whole fight she's been practically desperate to help Naruto, and it would be just like her to get in the way of the killing blow to save Naruto. I don't think Tobi's dying here, so how else will he be chased off? By a vengeful Naruto powering up to 5-tails or higher?
    I claimed Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud in the Celebrity 3.0 thread, Keitaro and Motoko from Love Hina in the Couple 3.0 thread and Kaolla Su from Love Hina in the Bishie 2.0 thread!

Current ASB ranking: Lv3 Trainer, B Grade Ref
    Win: 7, Draw: 0, Loss: 6
    KOs: 30 TPs: 113 SP: 15.5

Many thanks to Jukain for this legendary trainer card!

Quote Originally Posted by squirtleking View Post
    For some reason, I've got a nasty feeling that Hinata's going to be badly injured/killed during the fight against Tobi - the whole fight she's been practically desperate to help Naruto, and it would be just like her to get in the way of the killing blow to save Naruto. I don't think Tobi's dying here, so how else will he be chased off? By a vengeful Naruto powering up to 5-tails or higher?
    Or maybe Tobi rips ALL of Hinata's clothes off by accident and Naruto chases Tobi to beat the **** out of him because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Or maybe Tobi rips ALL of Hinata's clothes off by accident and Naruto chases Tobi to beat the **** out of him because of it.
    Now that would be worth all the rubbish we've put up with in Shippuden - but would it beat the "infamous" Sasuke vs Itachi chapter 1 image?
    I claimed Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud in the Celebrity 3.0 thread, Keitaro and Motoko from Love Hina in the Couple 3.0 thread and Kaolla Su from Love Hina in the Bishie 2.0 thread!

^if only this were ecchi....ahh....*throws perverted side back into the corridors of mind*( i was beaten, but im sure you guyz know what i was talking about....:P )

I just saw spoilers.....on a tuesday....i saw spoilers....yeah i was suprised!(theyre on saiyanisland)

They were pretty crappy quality, but from what i can tell, Itachi's almost done. His eye was bleeding while he was using the amaterasu(which looks very different from last time we saw it. its very stylized now, and bigger). sasuke uses the Goukakyuu i think, and im happy cuz ive always loved that tech. (i was angered when he stopped using Katon stuff)....not much, but at least its something.

if someone feels like looking at the spoilers more, it would be nice, cuz i dont feel like deciphering the crappy photos....

Singin' In The Rain

I'm thinking Itachi uses Amaterasu, but Sasuke surprises him (and us) with his OWN Mangekyou, which procedes to pwn Itachi's high and mighty ***.
    Actually thats what ive been wondering this whole time. well kinda. Its never been stated whether or not a person in question with Sharingan can "evolve" or "devolve" it to pull a DBZ move and hide thier power. And frankly Ill be extremely dissappointed if Sasuke does in fact have Mangekyou and can hide it simply because thats a total cop out.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by squirtleking View Post
    Now that would be worth all the rubbish we've put up with in Shippuden - but would it beat the "infamous" Sasuke vs Itachi chapter 1 image?
    What chapter 1 image?

Meh, ig Tobi/Madara acts his immature self I'm thinking Hinata/Sakura better keep a close eye on their clothes...

What chapter 1 image?

Meh, ig Tobi/Madara acts his immature self I'm thinking Hinata/Sakura better keep a close eye on their clothes...
    The whole "You are my light, Sasuke!" image of psycho-Itachi

It would be great to see Tobi throwing a Jiraiya pose and going all "BOOBIES!"

is nobody else gonna reply to the early spoilers here?! i really feel loved guys....thanks alot*cries* :P

Im tired of people typing "Tobi/Madara"....it still hasnt been proven and since there are so many names flying around lately i wouldnt suggest following a theory so closely anymore....

Yeah, cuz only Tobi would be looking at Hinata's bazoomz(haha), we all know kakashi, kiba, and naruto would. heck, Shino's eyes will break through those glasses looking at her

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by T Meister View Post
    Unfortunately, no.

I think that he uses his right eye for Tsukiyomi and his left for Amaterasu.
    And maybe he'll do something with his nose for Susanoo.

Quote Originally Posted by lunic View Post
    And maybe he'll do something with his nose for Susanoo.
    He'll probably use both eyes.
    if you want my FC send me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    ^if only this were ecchi....ahh....*throws perverted side back into the corridors of mind*( i was beaten, but im sure you guyz know what i was talking about....:P )

I just saw spoilers.....on a tuesday....i saw spoilers....yeah i was suprised!(theyre on saiyanisland)

They were pretty crappy quality, but from what i can tell, Itachi's almost done. His eye was bleeding while he was using the amaterasu(which looks very different from last time we saw it. its very stylized now, and bigger). sasuke uses the Goukakyuu i think, and im happy cuz ive always loved that tech. (i was angered when he stopped using Katon stuff)....not much, but at least its something.

if someone feels like looking at the spoilers more, it would be nice, cuz i dont feel like deciphering the crappy photos....
    Well if you read the manga "Negima" then you'll see that despite being a non-ecchi manga, there's still nudity.

Besides, if Tobi/Madara has ANY connection to Obito, and Obito was like Naruto, then we may see SOMETHING.

Doesnt Negima have blank areas though? ive seen plenty of that stuff where the stuff is blank. that isnt ecchi at all....(wait negima did have it....doesnt that make it ecchi?!)

Like SGT frog isnt ecchi since you dont see anything(which i think is a waste, since they go so far already. just be ECCHI! embrace it)

of course Madara would have connections w/ obito....if hes even alive....same w/ tobi.....(im treating them as seperate individuals! cuz we dont have anything set in stone yet!)

what a jip, we get spoilers early, but we still have to wait just as long for the chapter.....:P

Singin' In The Rain

I'm almost completely sure Tobi=obito, I mean come on! there is WAY to much evidence, the name, the hair, THE LEFT EYE SHARINGAN! The "Madara" part, probably has something to do with the mask, maybe, the way the 1st hokage defeted madara, was by seiling him in that mask. Just a thought, if it's right though, I can see something involving Yamato happening very soon.

As for Itachi vs. sasuke, sasuke will probably win by reversing one of Itachi's sharingan techniques back at him, maybe susanoo.
    if you want my FC send me yours!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    is nobody else gonna reply to the early spoilers here?! i really feel loved guys....thanks alot*cries* :P

Im tired of people typing "Tobi/Madara"....it still hasnt been proven and since there are so many names flying around lately i wouldnt suggest following a theory so closely anymore....

Yeah, cuz only Tobi would be looking at Hinata's bazoomz(haha), we all know kakashi, kiba, and naruto would. heck, Shino's eyes will break through those glasses looking at her
    Umm... I belive at the end of Chapter 363, Tobi said HIMSELF while talking to Pein that he was Madara.

Proof
    love me, hate me ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬&

Page 100 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast