Page 1001 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 90195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,025 of 26799

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    ...And? The entire debate started over a comment that Sakura was the first to correctly deduce how Kamui works (that we saw, not chronologically), and she was. That's it. Nobody said she was stronger for it; on the contrary, the only thing regarding her skills that anybody said at all was that it meant she had Minato level intelligence (which is highly debatable, but she at the very least has a similar level of quick thinking).
    If this entire thing is about just giving Sakura credit to figuring out how Obito's Kamui works, then of course she gets credit for being the first person to comment on it. I wasn't debating that. My whole thing was, it didn't contribute to anything so it's really not anything big. Characters not directly fighting a villain, guess their abilities or figure out their abilities all the time in Naruto, but only some of them actually contribute to helping bring down that villain. But if all you're trying to do is give Sakura credit for saying it first, then fine. I'll agree.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    on the contrary, the only thing regarding her skills that anybody said at all was that it meant she had Minato level intelligence (which is highly debatable, but she at the very least has a similar level of quick thinking).
    eh i wouldnt say she has a similar level of quick thinking since minato had more things to worry about on his mind while sakura was just observing and doing nothing against obito

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I'm gonna kick my own *** for replying to this.... (because it's pure stupidity)

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    even though i find sakura weak and worthless
    The go read some other manga if you can't like a main heroin. It's how Kishi does things, she's clearly one of the better kunoichi, not sure why people like you think otherwise.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So Sakura used Tsunade's technique and like Tsunade, she got stabbed by Madara. Ugh, Kishi officially hates her. I'm glad Madara finally activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi though.

Can Sakura please fight without having to be saved?

Just once?

Just. Goddamn. Once? Is that so hard?

Why even bother if Ninja Jesus and his emo boyfriend do all the work?

Glad that Madara finally put his plan in motion. I would complain about Sakura, but I`ve come to accept that Kishimoto just doesn`t give a crap about her. Oh well she at least gets an A for effort

Its not even necessarily that she had to be saved, imo.

She just charged in thinking she would create a diversion, but its her teammates that are at least familiar with Madara's powers. Its just plain stupid, because frankly, she's smarter than that.

Why didn't she ask her teammates what Madara was packing before trying to step forward? This was needlessly reckless for someone as smart as her.

wowieeee this chapter was some good stuff (sakura tho)

So Naruto can now make a bijuudama rasenshuriken fun. Sasuke can fly because of his susanoo FUN

and kakashi pretty much cant do anything now LUL
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post

She just charged in thinking she would create a diversion, but its her teammates that are at least familiar with Madara's powers. Its just plain stupid, because frankly, she's smarter than that.

Why didn't she ask her teammates what Madara was packing before trying to step forward? This was needlessly reckless for someone as smart as her.
    What made the whole thing worse was that she was still focused on Sasuke and she thought that he would be worried about her. She was reckless imo.

Now I won't hear the end of it about Sakura being useless and she can take a stab from Ninja god. Also she focused on Emo dude because he does care about her at all. I just sigh at the time that Sakura could be useful, but Kishi always puts her down.

Hi x3
    chapter review:
    - Who get’s stabbed by a god among shinobi and continues their attack like it’s nothing? Sakura dang Haruno that’s who! I'm glad she at least tried.
    - To be fair, unlike her teammates, she doesn't possess Hagoromo's chakra. They were all fighting with roughly the same destructive capacity against the Juubi clones. I don't believe it was Kishimoto's intention to actively belittle Sakura.
    - Madara can acknowledge Sakura, but somehow her haters can’t.
    - Naruto always beside his Sakura chan
    - Madara using multiple chibaku tensei attacks while also using clone limbos was pretty awesome. Infinite Tsukuyomi finally activated!

Overall good chapter, my poor Sakura will be the subject of mockery again for seven straight days. Stay strong girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm gonna kick my own *** for replying to this.... (because it's pure stupidity)
    The go read some other manga if you can't like a main heroin. It's how Kishi does things, she's clearly one of the better kunoichi, not sure why people like you think otherwise.
    Question: would Ino/Hinata/Tenten get the same of amount of hate if they were the heroin instead? :x hmm..
    Last edited by besho; 14th May 2014 at 1:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    - Who get’s stabbed by a god among shinobi and continues their attack like it’s nothing? Sakura dang Haruno that’s who! I'm glad she at least tried.
    This is a war. People have died. (Not that it matters since Naruto will probably revive them or whatever...)

Trying isn't good enough here. Trying only to get stabbed is even worse.

What we need is results. And Kishi refuses to deliver.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 14th May 2014 at 1:36 PM.

With the Infinite Tsukuyomi coming into effect, I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke are actually having their fatal duel within in it?

Maybe at the end of it Sasuke explains the true purpose of his defection from Konoha, revealing his unspoken jealousy for Naruto shown in part I, redeems himself, dies at his hands and hands him over his power, eventually prompting Naruto to obtain the Rinnegan, breaking out of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and battle Madara.

Oh don't mind me, everyone, I'm just fantasising.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Will Sakura got stab but kept on going show that she has determination and heart

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This is a war. People have died. (Not that it matters since Naruto will probably revive them or whatever...)

Trying isn't good enough here. Trying only to get stabbed is even worse.

What we need is results. And Kishi refuses to deliver.
    1 2 3 go!

Sakura attacking Madara face-on alone was the bravest thing anyone in this entire war has ever done. let’s be real here. Sakura didn’t stand a chance against Madara, and Kishimoto knew that. Kishimoto made it a point to show us that she was terrified, and that she was a second away from stepping back in fear. But then that precious bravery of hers kicks in and she rushed forward anyway. She attacked Madara head on. I don’t care if it wasn’t successful. Only Naruto and Sasuke (and Gai, apparently) can hurt this man, out of thousands of other shinobi. But Sakura got right in his g face anyway and took a would be fatal hit to create a distraction.

Sakura has not only the Byakugo seal but she also has Byakugo no jutsu, a jutsu developed by Tsunade nontheless, and Sakura went to those levels! Senju powerhouse levels with having just a bit of talent: her own determination and her own skills. Today, I party ~

And so another chapter is upon us. I love how this chapter opened up. Did Trolldara get his eyes back? Of course he did. Don't even try and pretend like there's a chance he didn't get both his eyes back. This is Trolldara! The founder of the Super Freak Club. And Obito was taken over by Black Zetsu. Since his body is being used I can see Obito or at least a part of him still existing somewhere. I bet Kakashi will battle ole Black Zetsu. Gotta finish that Kakashi/Obito story, and it doesn't end till Obito's finally at peace. Oh Obito, this war ruined you so much.

Now for Trolldara's battle against Team Seven. Now many call Sakura useless and I guess being stabbed so easily enforces it? I saw it more along the lines of Hinata vs Pain, where the kunoichi doesn't have a chance at all to win but doesn't care and tries anyway. Let it be known that Hinata did it first. That being said, I don't have a problem with it. Rushing in like that wasn't smart but she's Tsunade junior, so she's going to be hard to kill. Sakura just gained membership into the Regular Freak Club. And don't tell me I was the only one hoping Sakura would punch Trolldara's head
    right off. I do wish Sakura had more going for her besides being Tsunade junior. At this point the only thing good about being like Tsunade is you can get cut in half and live. Several characters surpassed the Tsunade one. Why couldn't Sakura get some kind of power move like Naruto or Sasuke? It's not fair I tell you! Where's the Sakura love?

So Trolldara's using Nagato/Pain's planetary attack jutsu but it looks way worse because he's doing several. But now Naruto's strong enough to fight it, right? Well the chapter's ends with Trolldara's nightmare dream world thing about to start. I'd love it if Sakura broke it. Hey, she's gifted in genjutsu isn't she? Overall a okay chapter. Nothing really excited me today.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

That is not true because Sakura did do something simally when she fought Saori. By protecting Gramamom Choi

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post

agreed. it seems to me she is trying to prove her self and equal to naruto and sasuke. while she is powerful those two it would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    That is not true because Sakura did do something simally when she fought Saori. By protecting Gramamom Choi
    Sasori is not a god level shinobi like Madara or Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post

Now for Trolldara's battle against Team Seven. Now many call Sakura useless and I guess being stabbed so easily enforces it? I saw it more along the lines of Hinata vs Pain, where the kunoichi doesn't have a chance at all to win but doesn't care and tries anyway. Let it be known that Hinata did it first. That being said, I don't have a problem with it.[/B]
    LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.
    Last edited by besho; 14th May 2014 at 4:01 PM.

LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.
    I wasn't belittling Sakura. I did say I don't have a problem with it.

LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.
    I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change

1 2 3 go!

Sakura attacking Madara face-on alone was the bravest thing anyone in this entire war has ever done. let’s be real here. Sakura didn’t stand a chance against Madara, and Kishimoto knew that. Kishimoto made it a point to show us that she was terrified, and that she was a second away from stepping back in fear. But then that precious bravery of hers kicks in and she rushed forward anyway. She attacked Madara head on. I don’t care if it wasn’t successful. Only Naruto and Sasuke (and Gai, apparently) can hurt this man, out of thousands of other shinobi. But Sakura got right in his g face anyway and took a would be fatal hit to create a distraction.

Sakura has not only the Byakugo seal but she also has Byakugo no jutsu, a jutsu developed by Tsunade nontheless, and Sakura went to those levels! Senju powerhouse levels with having just a bit of talent: her own determination and her own skills. Today, I party ~
    *ahem*

B to the U to the double L ****! There's brave, and then there's charging into a fire headfirst when you're covered in gas and oil. What bravery is there in charging into a shinobi that is essentially a God at this point without asking for information on their abilities and powers? She just became reckless and stupid because she thought she was invincible thanks to the Mitotic Regeneration Technique. Even Madara was victim to this same trap when he rushed into the Bijuu right after getting Sage Powers from Hashirama, and we all know what happened to him when he did that.

15.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change
    Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I wasn't belittling Sakura. I did say I don't have a problem with it.
    I wAsn't referring to you at all. I pretty much agree with everything you've said today. You're realistic. I was talking to other people who think otherwise.
    Last edited by besho; 14th May 2014 at 4:17 PM.

Page 1001 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 90195199199799899910001001100210031004100510111051 ... LastLast