Page 1002 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 2902952992998999100010011002100310041005100610121052 ... LastLast
Results 25,026 to 25,050 of 26339

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I wAsn't referring to you at all. I pretty much agree with everything you've said today. You're realistic. I was talking about other people who think otherwise.
    Oh...well then. There we are, LOL.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well actually she did. Pain had Naruto pinned down, so at the moment he was at the enemies mercy. If Hinata had not come, Pain could have taken Naruto to his base, if he didn't free himself. That makes the situation between Hinata/Pain and Sakura/Madara a little different. But both times it was a kunoichi trying to fight a god level opponent they had no chance of winning against, but they bravely try anyway. I don't have a problem with either.
    What I meant to say that anyone could have save Naruto and it would have the same results

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I agree with there because Hinata didn't need to save Naruto because any could have saved him and now would have change
    Huh? I don't have any problem with it. Both Hinata and Sakura bravely tried to fight a god level shinobi. I find that awesome tbh.
    Last edited by besho; 14th May 2014 at 8:43 PM.

Question: would Ino/Hinata/Tenten get the same of amount of hate if they were the heroin instead? :x hmm..
    Yeah they pretty much would. Hinata would be criticized for being too obsessed with Naruto, Ino would be criticized for whatever people have against her and Tenten would be criticized for not having any special abilities or moves. Basically any complaints they have as side characters would be amplified if they were to be the main heroin over Sakura.

LOL I don't get why it's forbidden for Sakura to get stabbed, especially when Hinata have done the same thing, if not worse. It's all fine and dandy for Hinata. Why? because apparently she's Naruto's waifu to them, so they won't complain. No matter what Sakura does, people will always try to belittle her character. That's bias. People just don't know what they want.
    There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    There's no justifying Sakura's actions though imo. She rushed in without thinking and got hurt by Madara and she almost seemed to expect to be saved, which made her actions seem confusing, reckless and pointless. :x
    I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).

Someone call piccolo to blow up the moon.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Pokemon Y)
    IGN: Ichigo
    Normal type with Chansey, Teddiursa, and Minccino

And what did Sakura do with her so called genius Hokage smarts to counter Fakedara? Nothing at all. Konan and Minato found ways to battle Fakedara/Obito, Sakura just commented on his abilities but could do nothing to stop him, or even fight him. She didn't even try to fight him. Figuring out how a ability works and figuring out how to counter abilities are two different things. Which is why I said if she had done something to counter his abilities like Minato and Konan did, then we'd have something to be impressed about.
    Sakura wasn't in a position to do anything with that information, which was why she told the rest of her team. Konan had years to prepare a plan, and Minato could exploit it with his own SpaceTime. Some of the smartest ninjas in the series have not been able to figure out Obito's power with just one showing, so Sakura should get some praise for that. It was her original niche after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So Sakura used Tsunade's technique and like Tsunade, she got stabbed by Madara. Ugh, Kishi officially hates her. I'm glad Madara finally activated the Infinite Tsukuyomi though.
    At least Sakura intended to get stab. All Sakura had going for her was that ability, so her making use of it to give the boys an opening was a smart move. Now her worrying about Sasuke not thinking about her in the middle of battle...
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Is this really the depths we're going to to defend Sakura? The fact that she figured out someone's ability first?

Really?
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I don't know about expecting to be saved, but she clearly intended to take the hit. It looked to me like her intention was to take the hit to get in close so she could hit him; reckless definitely, and pointless in hindsight (though she didn't know that prior to execution), but I don't see it as something that needs to be justified. She was intending to provide a distraction, and she would have had it not been for Madara's invisible wall or whatever (I honestly can't remember if this is something that has come up before, nor do I care enough to look back into it).
    This I completely agree with you. That's exactly how I feel about the whole situation. You deserve a prize for this post.
    Last edited by besho; 15th May 2014 at 5:04 PM.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Is this really the depths we're going to to defend Sakura? The fact that she figured out someone's ability first?

Really?
    I personally wasn't defending her because I'm her fan; quite the opposite. I was playing Devil's advocate because at least in that one instance she showed that she can be clever when the need arises. I didn't say she could beat Obito with that knowledge though. That would be laughable.

I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late, but it doesn't really matter anymore. Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters. Only Naruto and Sasuke will be able to fight now and it's not really any different than what's happening. If Kishi can't treat the side characters usefully then get them out of the way.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm waiting to see Naruto's next miracle jutsu. Come on, where is a shinobi that can't walk. Naruto needs to grant him legs that walk.

Also, with Trolldara's Infinite Tsukuyomi now about to turn on, I wonder what kind of dreams we'll see? I bet I can think of some we'll see. Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke being good. That's probably Naruto's dream sequence, along Kushina and Minato being alive. Sasuke's is probably about his Uchiha Clan being restored with Itachi. I bet Orochimaru's dream is finally gaining Sharingan and ruling the world or something. I'd laugh if Obito's was him and Rin with Kakashi as their butler. We could see some truly wacky stuff from Infinite Tsukuyomi. I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to it. So long as it's fun.
    Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3
    Last edited by besho; 15th May 2014 at 11:20 PM.

Naruto and Sakura's wedding <3
    Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.

Who's dream sequence would that be? Not Sakura's, LOL. I wonder what ole Kakashi's dream world thing would be? Or Gaara's? I bet Killer Bee's will be filled with hard to follow rhymes that don't make sense.
    Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>

Naruto's xD ..and Kakashi could be a teacher for the next generation (Naruto's daughter) :>
    Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.

Kakashi will hopefully be retired by then. And the only person Naruto's hooking up with is Sasuke. Well him or Hinata. No I don't ship either of those two. They just make it so obvious.
    I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.

I've heard rumors saying that Kishimoto is a big fan of NarutoxSasuke. Now I don't know if that is true lol.
    It's the true romance of Naruto. That kiss on their first issue together was not a accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Madara finally opens the Moon's Eye after so many chapters.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another dozen chapters for Madara's whole plan to take effect though. Kishi just loves dragging things on. :s

The text on the final page stated something is going to happen to Naruto. I wonder does he have some type of shared connection with the world??? Asura's story comes to mind with how he attained his power hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm not going to beat the Sakura horse any deader cause I'm a day late
    I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".
    You get the idea. The constant bashing on Sakura more than usual comes from jealous fans who are still feeling butthurt that Hinata was left out from joining Sakura at Gaara's sand cloud. Also that hasn't shown since 662 and probably won't show up again for a while. It's always been jealousy that Sakura gets the more attention because she's the heroine and Naruto's love interest. They know that and they hate it, no matter how much they wish Hinata was the heroine and the one to have Naruto's attention. That's why they relief themselves by bashing Sakura it has become a custom and everything they do I grinned evilly simply because I know its killing them. I wish people would just take off their shipping glasses and see the character for what they are. I love Hinata, but her fans are just too much.
    Last edited by besho; 16th May 2014 at 2:33 PM.

I like Hinata a lot. I think for a secondary character she's gotten good focus points, though I do wish she'd get more fights to show how she's improved since part 1. That being said, I also find the character a tad overrated. Some of her fans can really take it to far. Nobody on here is really like that at all, but if you go to a actual Naruto thread...beware. Again, I like the character but she's overrated these days. Sakura's getting more exposure so I'd say she's above average females but nothing very special. Ino and Tenten are highly underrated, though it made Tenten famous being so underrated. Temari's not even on the radar these days anymore, even though she's very powerful. It's the life of Naruto females. They are either trolled, never used, or used poorly. How sad.

I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

I realised that most of the bashing comes from certain fans that support certain pairing, its ridiculous but it's true. They bashed her because its Sakura. But trust me if it was Hinata in Sakura's place they will be" Hinata is so brave charging at Madara go Hinata, OMG Naruto saved her holding her yeah NH is canon!".
    That's kind of a logical fallacy since not everyone here cares about Naruto ships in the first place. I like Hinata slightly more than Sakura, but if she had done something stupid too, I would've called her out on it. Sakura isn't just a scapegoat; people criticize her because Kishi has her do pointless things and constantly has her fail. Blame him for ruining Sakura's character. :x

Yikes! I didn't mean to start an argument. My post wasn't aimed at anyone in here really :/ I just wanted to share my little experience that I got from Naruto forums that I joined in the past. People over there are the reason why I stopped involving my self with the Naruto fandom. I'm glad Serebii isn't like that, sorry. I think people take me too seriously sometimes.
    Last edited by besho; 16th May 2014 at 9:56 PM.

Page 1002 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 2902952992998999100010011002100310041005100610121052 ... LastLast