Page 1003 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 39039539939991000100110021003100410051006100710131053 ... LastLast
Results 25,051 to 25,075 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    wait so is obito dead? because the way madara was talking(the translation i read) made it seem obito died while apologizing and zetsu has complete control
    I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I doubt he's dead; an off-screen death for a pseudo-villain character like him would be a disgrace imo. Speaking of which, where's Killer B?
    I've been asking the same question since the eight tails got extracted from him. Seriously, did Kishimoto just forget about him?

He's most likely dead.

I don't think Obito's fully dead. Since his body is still being used, I bet there is a small portion of him still alive that will help kill Black Zetsu and in the process kill himself. I doubt Obito would die off-screen. Though I am ready for him to die. Poor Obito should have just let those boulders kill him the first time then be Fakedara. As far as Killer Bee goes, put him on the long list of uncertain characters fate list. Along with Yamato, Anko, Samui...ha, bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd. Talk about your C list characters. Anyway there are a lot of people missing right now.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    bet half the fanbase don't even know or care if Samui is still trapped in that old gourd.
    I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x

I totally forgot about her. I used to think that she had a lot of potential, but like her fellow Kumogakure ninja (Omoi and Karui), she disappointed me with her blandness. :x
    Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I don't criticize Sakura because of some stupid shipping pairing. I criticize her because she is a badly written character, and Hinata isn't that much better either.
    She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    She is not a bad written charter rewacth the anime and read the manga agian so you can understand their chater more
    Yeah I say that the only real flaw she has is her obsession over Sasuke which degrade her as a character IMO. It's like part 1 Sakura all over again .-. But it seems to be leading up to her getting over him. I hope so :x

Samui's a okay character. All I really have to say nice about the character is she had a nice design. But so did Omoi and Kauri. All three of them looked like characters who were going to be important when they were first introduced. Omoi and Karui actually had some nice chemistry and personalities. The problem is the two were never used outside meeting Naruto about Sasuke and Omoi helping fight zombie Deidara and Sasori.
    Did Karui even do anything in the war? I recall seeing her on one of the squads prior to the big battles and then I lost track of her completely.

No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Her blandness? You do realize that her name means "cold/cool"? She's meant to be that way, while her brother was Atsui, "hot" (with regard to the temperature)..

What about easing into meeting with characters not from Konoha/Suna, because of the flood of characters we got afterwards with the summit and when the war started..

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    No. Last I remember her is when the army was divided, which was probably years ago.
    This war arc has been going on for over a quarter of the series.. So yeah.. Probably 3 years ago..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So Tenten sealed the Sage's treasures in her scroll, Killer B is alive, Yamato was inside Spiral Zetsu and the Infinite Tsukuyomi has taken effect. Good chapter.

Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.

My only real complaint about this chapter is that Orochimaru got caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. I mean didn't Obito complain at one point that Orochimaru had gathered lots of information about his plans? You'd think he could've avoided the genjutsu by having prior knowledge if it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

Now everyone has Rinnegans, which means everyone has stupid bullcrap eye powers now.
    No, just a genjutsu mind control...

Plus it would be funny if Bee wasn't affected because of his sunglasses
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post

Shino was apparently affected though and he also has sunglasses. Killer B might have escaped the genjutsu's influence via DEM though.

Shino was apparently affected though and he also has sunglasses. Killer B might have escaped the genjutsu's influence via DEM though.
    True... but the way Bee has his,, its unlikely he would get the full effect of the genjutsu's light since there is no other way for light (without the light going through the side of the shades) to get in...

Plus, If Naruto can share his bijuu chakra like he did almost 30 chapters ago, would Sasuke be able to do it with his susanoo to save a few of the others?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Dew Watatsumi View Post

It's. A. Joke.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Okay, some small argument between Sasuke and Naruto, Sasuke vs Naruto CONFIRMED!

Killer B, please help Tenten with the damn scroll!! I'm way too tense.
    What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 21st May 2014 at 11:35 AM.

Jeez I feel like it's been forever ago since we've seen Yamato.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    It's. A. Joke.

What even happened to Tenten? Did she fall down? Was she caught up in the tree?

Edit: Wait, no. Yeah, she's in the tree. You can see her being caught in Hashirama's panel.
    Ok, in that case, B, read the damn scroll!!
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Well a bunch of my questions were answered in this chapter. Minato is still alive reincarnated. Bee is alive still with his giant tentacle. Yamato tried to troll everyone. I wonder what his plan is/how he escaped. A good set up chapter for things to come. I was surprised at the cognizance of the ASF of the Infinite Tsukiyomi. I would have figured it would be instantaneous and they would be none the wiser.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

^Yamato was being held in there, not using it. Spiral Zetsu mentioned not needing "this filling" anymore, and then Yamato fell out with Rinnegan eyes.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Knick-knack Yamato's back. In fact this chapter was pretty much confirming who was alive and who wasn't. We saw Shino, Ino, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Darui, A,, Onoki, Tsunade, Killer Bee even good ole Tenten and her sealed ninja weapons. How crazy would that be if she somehow avoided the moons eye jutsu? But this chapter wasn't very battle oriented but it did it's job of setting up what is happening to the ninja world right now. Sasuke actually saves the day with his Susanoo, keeping Team Seven aka the important and semi important characters safe. And we get more of Naruto and Sasuke arguing. How fun. Overall a good chapter. Nothing really is going on. I wonder if anyone can actually resist this jutsu. Can Killer Bee break out? I would think he would be able to. So all in all a Rinnegan party! Rinnegan for everyone. Orochimaru finally got his eyes...sorta. This was a nice read.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
    - KILLER B IS BACK.
    - YAMATO IS BACK
    - THE ALLIANCE ARE BACK.
    lol, can you believe it, Everybody made their return at the same time! that Kaguya face gave me chills...!! I'm so hyped. OMG.
    Last edited by besho; 21st May 2014 at 3:05 PM.

Page 1003 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 39039539939991000100110021003100410051006100710131053 ... LastLast