Page 1005 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 590595599510011002100310041005100610071008100910151055 ... LastLast
Results 25,101 to 25,125 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I heard nothing about the Naruto movies...because I don't pay attention to that side of the franchise at all. Especially the movies.

Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder what Madara did with Kakashi/Obito's eye? The one he stole in a second and cheaply used Kamui? Did he store it somewhere? Throw it away? This just shows how unrealistic Naruto is with just popping random eyes into sockets and using them freely. Eye disease anyone?
    Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Black Zetsu has it, as he used it to transport Madara back.
    I see. Thanks. I guess I missed that. It's hard to know who has who's eyes these days. You need a scoreboard. I still don't like how they just easily pass off eyes like this, like they are kunai weapons. But whatever.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Its really annoying to trying keep up with whats happening in the manga especially with eyes, Madaras rinnegan got passed around like a B****
    "If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would have been too childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste... a little of my hatred." ~~~~Sasuke Uchiha

Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Now that Kakashi doesn't have his Mangekyo Sharingan anymore, I would say he's pretty weak now. Without the sharingan, he's unable to copy any more techniques (he is known as copy ninja Kakashi) and he can't use Lightning Blade. Sigh. GIVE KAKASHI BACK HIS SHARINGAN PLS
    My only guess is that once Naruto healed kakashi's eye, kakashi was given a small bit of the sage's power that allows him to still copy jutsu, or have a new type of jutsu that we have yet to see. Also, even without the sharingan, I still don't consider Kakashi weak. He's has accomplished many things before getting the sharingan and was known as a prodigy. He's far from being weak, but in his current state, he's more than not likely top tier.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

I never liked the fact that he could copy other techniques anyway. It'll be nice to see him show off his own jutsu, that's if Naruto and Sasuke even allow him to fight at all. :x

Kakashi was a prodigy shinobi before he had Sharingan. He became a Jonin when he was Naruto's age if not younger. Many praised him for being a genius including Minato. Now Kakashi was never a super freak or even a regular freak, he was in the gifted shinobi category so really nothing has changed that much. He just can't spam Kamui anymore. Of Team Seven he's probably going to be the most useless one in this fight against Madara. And no I'm not saying Sakura's a better shinobi then Kakashi. Frankly I don't even think she's in Kakashi's league, but since she's Tsunade Junior she's hard to kill, and that's useful, unless Madara chops her head off. The reason Kakashi is probably going to be the most useless is because he's a real shinobi fighting against a opponent who's not even a shinobi. Trolldara is basically a villain you'd seen in DBZ. Overpowered, hard to kill, can kill anyone and do anything in seconds, and gains more power all the time. If they were actually fighting a shinobi, this would be different. Wow, Naruto's direction really has changed from what it was.

kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it
    "If you think I'm just a foolish kid ruled by his emotions, that's fine. Following Itachi's path would have been too childish, the whispering of fools who don't know hatred. If anyone else tries to ridicule the way I live, I'll slaughter everyone they ever cared about. And then maybe they'll understand what it's like to taste... a little of my hatred." ~~~~Sasuke Uchiha

MS was not what made Kakashi survive this long and it's not what made him a skilled shinobi. Again, he was praised for being highly skilled even before he had MS. If this war arc was against actual shinobi and not super freaks like Trolldara, Kakashi and several other characters would be useful. Trolldara doesn't even feel like a Naruto character. He breaks every shinobi law that was enforced in the series...but anyway back to Kakashi. I don't know if he'll die or not. I wouldn't mind if he did. All his teammates are dead, I fully expect Obito to die or already be dead, so let Kakashi join them. His role in the generation is over and he can rest in peace. But it has nothing to do with Kakashi being useless. Naruto's generation is just overpowered to the point where you throw all logic out the window. Wait let me rephrase that. Naruto and Sasuke are overpowered and just having these two eliminates the need for shinobi. Back in Kakashi's days, being a shinobi actually meant something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frytrix View Post
    To be perfectly honest does anyone see Kakashi surviving this ark? The fact he lost his Ms shows his usefulness is dropping, although i love kakashi I dont think hes gonna make it
    Why would he die again? That would be repetitive, not that I'd really care either way since I'm not a Kakashi fan.

Whelp, Madara is done. My guess that Black Zetsu will free Kaguza from Madara. Though its kinda interesting to see everyone's dreams

...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ...Well, that happened.

I guess Madara isn't the final boss.

...Can we get to the end credits already?
    Doubt its over yet...Unless Kakashi or Black Zetsu steal Madara/Kaguya's "third" eye, its nowhere from being done yet.

Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    kakashi is not weak(prob. not hokage level anymore) without the sharingan but he accomplished some feats without it, plus he had lightning blade/chidori before having the sharingan and possibly learned the rasengan before as well. its not like kakashi used that many jutsus that he reportedly copied as his main fighting style consisted of chidori, shadow clone, mud wall, sharingan, MS. he'll probably be more useful than sakura.
    Go read some other story bro...seriously, your hate for Sakura is ridiculous. If Kishi writes in fine print that she's on par with her team (which he has, even mentioned it a second time), do you think it's just all a joke on his part? Main Heroin, what is hard to accept about that?

I've come to terms your the real life Sasuke Uchiha...
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 28th May 2014 at 7:55 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So in the end, Madara himself was also a tool in someone else's plan. A fitting end for one who constantly used others to meet his goals.

I really wish Madara was the final villain; I just don't see what Kaguya's new role accomplishes when Madara was pretty much the perfect villain up to this point. :x

So Madara got betrayed huh? Interesting.

Anyway, my favorite dream sequence was Gaara`s. It made me happy and sad at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sasuke really needs to lose his attitude; his comments about Sakura and Kakashi were just way too rude, even if he was somewhat right. I liked everyone's dream sequences though, especially Mei getting married and Dan as Hokage with Tsunade. Madara being betrayed was dumb though imo.
    Seeing Sasuke acting rude to Naruto and Sakura was predictable I suppose, but I don't see why Kakashi had to get that attitude as well. Seriously. I know a lot of people don't like Sakura, but the poor girl has been treated like trash by Sasuke for the pass few chapters. I don't like how Sakura still likes Sasuke, but that doesn't mean it was right for Sasuke to treat her like that. I don't think anyone deserves that sort of treatment when she has been tending to people during the war and should be dead because of that stab earlier. I still wonder why Sakura is alive from that stab. Can someone explain?

I'm actually more relieved than anything to see Madara get a betrayal. That just means the manga will end soon. Maybe. I think the new few chapters might show the characters' dreams while Team 7 tries to go against...Black Zetsu? Maybe we'll find out more about Kaguya.

Gaara's dream was so sad. I nearly lost it when I saw little Naruto asking Gaara to play with him. If only that actually happened.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Was waiting for another big plot twist, glad to finally get one! But I hope Kaguya is a different type of final villain than Madara, otherwise this is effectively useless for the plot.

Also, I joked a long time ago that Zetsu would be the final villain, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S TRUE!! Well technically it's Kaguya, but black Zetsu is somehow Kaguya's will itself. How did Madara not notice that when he made it, was Kaguya somehow influencing his actions? Was her soul somehow present in his tree thing or something? What does this mean about white Zetsu, is he also affiliated with Kaguya, or is he Madara's only true pawn that won't defect? Will the final climactic battle be Black Zetsu VS White Zetsu?!

And on a final note, almost every girl's dream apparently just consists of them finding a man. Typical, haha. Except for Tenten's, but apparently her only significance in the story is as a foil to Guy and Lee's antics... so that's actually worse. Oh well.

Oh man hahaha.

I couldn't stop laughing at that exchange between team 7, especially Naruto's reaction.

Never change, Sasuke.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 28th May 2014 at 10:17 AM.

[M.NightShyamalan]What a twist[/M.NightShyamalan]

I loved seeing everyone's dreams, I don't know if I missed a panel, but did we see Hinata's dream? I know it's pretty obvious.
    Perhaps with Sasuke's attitude and the recent turn of events, we might now have an opening for a Sasuke vs Naruto battle in the near future, whoever wins might go on to face Kaguya with new found powers.

I also wonder who was Mei getting married to? And was that Tsunade in her old age form?!
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Bahahaha Sasuke is such an ***

But damn that ending caught me out of left field, I literally didn't know what the hell was going on and I thought Obito was still alive. Guess he truly is dead and a pretty sad death with him not being able to visit Rin's memorial one last time like I hoped.

I honestly forgot who Kaguya was for a bit, I only remembered her as that creepy witch who likes fruit. Now she's controlling the weakest Akatsuki member and is True Final Boss, what a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Bahahaha Sasuke is such an ***

But damn that ending caught me out of left field, I literally didn't know what the hell was going on and I thought Obito was still alive. Guess he truly is dead and a pretty sad death with him not being able to visit Rin's memorial one last time like I hoped.

I honestly forgot who Kaguya was for a bit, I only remembered her as that creepy witch who likes fruit. Now she's controlling the weakest Akatsuki member and is True Final Boss, what a twist!
    Wasn't Kaguya the mother who ate the fruit? I wonder why she wants to pull the strings of all that. What will she gain from it?

I think it's better if Obito stayed dead. He deserves to rest in peace with Rin. I wish there would be a death of a main character. The last time we had a death of a main character was Neji and that felt like a long time ago. I'm still bothered that Might Guy is alive. Shouldn't he be dead from opening all the gates? Blah, what am I kidding, this manga likes to avoid death when it seems most likely.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Page 1005 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 590595599510011002100310041005100610071008100910151055 ... LastLast