Page 1006 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 690695699610021003100410051006100710081009101010161056 ... LastLast
Results 25,126 to 25,150 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Crazy chapter! I have no idea how to rate this one.

-Sasuke went full a-hole!
    - If Sakura doesn’t give Sasuke at least one good smack before this manga is over, I’ll be very disappointed
    -Black Zetsu coming out of no where with the betrayal ? :/
    - Loved seeing everyone's fantasies inside the IT LOL Ino!
    - I want to gather little Gaara and little Naruto in my arms and squeeze them tight.
    - Wait.. what's Sai's dream?
    -Wait what? so Madara is kaguya's puppet now? :x .. I like plot twists but this is too much.
    Last edited by besho; 28th May 2014 at 1:04 PM.

So Kaguya will be the final villain then? I honestly didn't see this coming.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I don't know if I missed a panel, but did we see Hinata's dream? I know it's pretty obvious.

I also wonder who was Mei getting married to? And was that Tsunade in her old age form?!
    Hinata's dream was her sitting on the bench with Naruto. It was shown as Neji and Hanabi watching them from behind a bush

Spoiler:- Hinata's dream:

As for who Mei is married to, I was wondering the same thing. A grownup Chojiro ... maybe ... ? That's my wild speculation of the day anyway.
    Last edited by dewey911p; 28th May 2014 at 2:18 PM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Hinata's dream was her sitting on the bench with Naruto. It was shown as Neji and Hanabi watching them from behind a bush

As for who Mei is married to, I was wondering the same thing. A grownup Chojiro ... maybe ... ? That's my wild speculation of the day anyway.
    Yeah I didn't notice that. Awful memory.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Care to dream a little dream. I did like the dream sequences we all saw. Shino's had me rolling with laughter. As did Lee's with him surpassing Neji and Naruto. Speaking of Neji, he sure was in a lot of dreams. He was in like three of them. Oh Neji. Clearly Kishi misses you. I wonder what his dream would have been. I think the dream I liked most was Gaara's. It was so innocent. I actually forgot Ino had a thing for Sai until this chapter. If they both live maybe they can grab a cup of coffee. Anything that gets her away from Sasuke. I wish I could have seen Killer Bee's dream. Maybe he's not in the dream thing. Oh well I liked we got to see the important characters dreams.

The rest of the chapter, was alright. Sasuke is always rude to Sakura and even Kakashi at times so he was just staying in character. And as rude as he was, he's right. Sakura and Kakashi are useless in this fight. Though I do think Kishi will try and make Sakura part of this battle. How? I have no idea. And Trolldara...got trolled. When Black Zetsu stabbed him I was like "what?" so now we have that chick Kaguya as our next villain. I think we might need a new membership card for the Super Freak Club. Overall a interesting chapter. What will Naruto and Sasuke do to defeat big momma Kaguya? And will we finally have our first overpowered kunoichi?

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post

Looks nothing like Chojuro.

You'd think he'd still have the hair or glasses.

If anything it's C (but why him?) or just some random character.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The rest of the chapter, was alright. Sasuke is always rude to Sakura and even Kakashi at times so he was just staying in character. And as rude as he was, he's right. Sakura and Kakashi are useless in this fight. Though I do think Kishi will try and make Sakura part of this battle. How? I have no idea. And Trolldara...got trolled. When Black Zetsu stabbed him I was like "what?" so now we have that chick Kaguya as our next villain. I think we might need a new membership card for the Super Freak Club. Overall a interesting chapter. What will Naruto and Sasuke do to defeat big momma Kaguya? And will we finally have our first overpowered kunoichi?

Here's what he'll do. They'll eventually discover they need the full power of the SotSP to defeat Kaguya, not two halves. After arguing and fighting about who should lose the power and who should get both, Kakashi comes up with the nifty idea that they both give the power to Sakura, who destroys Kaguya, becomes Hokage and generally spoils the fun for everyone else
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by DANdotW View Post

Here's what he'll do. They'll eventually discover they need the full power of the SotSP to defeat Kaguya, not two halves. After arguing and fighting about who should lose the power and who should get both, Kakashi comes up with the nifty idea that they both give the power to Sakura, who destroys Kaguya, becomes Hokage and generally spoils the fun for everyone else
    I like your idea. #justiceforsakura

I liked this chapter. Finally a kunoichi who can do something. (Even though she is evil.) Also, no one can talk about Sakura's infatuation with Sasuke because apparently, Ino still has hers (and they weren't even on the same team.)

Can't wait until next week.

Poor Kakashi, being put in the same category as Sakura. That was really harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Poor Kakashi, being put in the same category as Sakura. That was really harsh.
    It was, but without the Sharingan, his power is average at best in my opinion especially against Madara and now Black Zetsu who will likely get Madara's powers.

First off, I'm liking Sasuke more than ever before. And I normally hate him. He's clearly being Indra turned up to 11 right now and we need to have that fragile alliance for the Naruto/Sasuke fight. Everything he said to Sakura and Kakashi is completely true though.

I'm surprised that we saw the dreams. Some are stupid and most involved lovers (and Neji being alive) but others like Gaara and Tsunade were sad and Madara's point came across. Why wake them from this to have them go back to a cruel reality?

And that betrayal, lol. We all knew Kaguya was coming but I didn't expect this. I don't get how Zetsu could be Kaguya's will so hopefully that's explained.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Personally I'm waiting for Naruto to save everyone from their dream world and they all wake up all pissed and angry that their perfect world was a dream and they have to return to the cold reality world of how useless they all are compared to Naruto and Sasuke. Why do they need to be saved exactly? Seems like a sweet deal to me. At least in dream world, characters like Choji are Lee are useful and living their dreams. So what if it's a lie? Why return to reality where again, nobody but Naruto or Sasuke matter?

Sakura has to have some way of proving Sasuke wrong and gaining that confidence, I'm pretty positive it's happening. What bothers me about this scene is Sasuke. compared to how he treated Karin, he is far more rude and dismissive about Team 7 than he was with Team Taka. Even Juugo was treated with more empathy than our main female lead, just feels really off. He doesn't have to be romantically interested in her at all, I don't want him to be, but I'd prefer if he at least showed he cared on some level, at least enough to show her some respect instead of this disdain. Someone else wishes that Sasuke should be calling Kakashi as 'Kakashi sensei' and not just 'Kakashi'? Where's all of his respect gone! I'm a Sasuke fan but damn I'm disappointed.

Sasuke never called Kakashi by sensei. Sasuke doesn't respect anyone that's not a Uchiha. He probably treated Team Baka better because they were useful to him. Just like he's treating Naruto slightly better then Kakashi and Sakura. He probably sees Naruto as a useful tool to bring down the bad guys. I don't think Sasuke has any feelings of affection or friendship to any of his teammates right now, be it Team Seven or Team Baka. He's just looking for ways to beat the Trolldara and if you are not useful to him, you are just in his way. I don't doubt if Trolldara takes Sakura or Kakashi hostage that Sasuke would kill both of them if it meant a killing blow to Trolldara. Let's see if I am right or wrong.

I would say that Sasuke responded the way he did because of the situation. I mean, not only did he basically fail Itachi in not protecting everyone, he was now basically up against an army he was already having trouble against while now having to make sure neither he nor Naruto get's caught in the illusion AND having to keep Sakura and Kakashi safe from the Limbo clones and illusion on top of everything else. I would say being a little angry and rude is warranted.

Anyway, the twist at the end was actually pretty nice. Wasn't excepting that, but I guess it actually makes things easier for the boys if Madara gets weaken or taken out of the game.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Sasuke never called Kakashi by sensei. Sasuke doesn't respect anyone that's not a Uchiha. He probably treated Team Baka better because they were useful to him. Just like he's treating Naruto slightly better then Kakashi and Sakura. He probably sees Naruto as a useful tool to bring down the bad guys. I don't think Sasuke has any feelings of affection or friendship to any of his teammates right now, be it Team Seven or Team Baka. He's just looking for ways to beat the Trolldara and if you are not useful to him, you are just in his way. I don't doubt if Trolldara takes Sakura or Kakashi hostage that Sasuke would kill both of them if it meant a killing blow to Trolldara. Let's see if I am right or wrong.
    That's sad, but probably true. I no longer care about his character because every time I think he's about to be redeemed, he becomes even more arrogant. :c

Rock Lee's dream was sad.

Neji was alive again just so he could beat him up and win Sakura over.

What do, bro?

RADIANT BLAZE ~

It seems like a lot of characters forgot that Neji died.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It seems like a lot of characters forgot that Neji died.
    It's not that it's just that they miss him and want him to be alive again.

On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some use to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power up he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some used to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power ups he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again.
    And yet this is the same guy that wants to be Hokage. He really needs to get off his high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    And yet this is the same guy that wants to be Hokage. He really needs to get off his high horse.
    Unfortunately, he's Kishi's favorite. I'm scared to see what Kishi plans to do with him. I can already see Sasuke getting off blame free after the war because he stopped it. I have no idea what the Japanese Naruto fans think, but it seems pretty clear that a lot of western fans have a hate for him.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

If Momma Kaguya uses Black Zetsu as a pawn, then that makes Obito's body the biggest pawn of all. Being used by Trolldara, Black Zetsu and now Momma Kaguya. Poor Obito. All he wanted was he dead twelve year old love back and look at how many people have used him. This war ruined you Obito! I know I say that every chance I get but it is true! The war ruined you! If only you could have rested in peace.

If Momma Kaguya uses Black Zetsu as a pawn, then that makes Obito's body the biggest pawn of all. Being used by Trolldara, Black Zetsu and now Momma Kaguya. Poor Obito. All he wanted was he dead twelve year old love back and look at how many people have used him. This war ruined you Obito! I know I say that every chance I get but it is true! The war ruined you! If only you could have rested in peace.
    So I guess we can call it a manipulation chain?

But Obito is dead for real, right? Please have him be dead. I think he'll be happier if he was just dead and with Rin. The poor guy doesn't deserve to suffer any more. Let the dead stay dead.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    So I guess we can call it a manipulation chain?

But Obito is dead for real, right? Please have him be dead. I think he'll be happier if he was just dead and with Rin. The poor guy doesn't deserve to suffer any more. Let the dead stay dead.
    I bet there's a part of him that's still alive. For some reason I don't think he's fully dead. The reason being is they are using his body and I bet there is a small trace of him left. But if he is dead, so be it. The war arc as I said for the 100th time now, has ruined Obito. I won't be surprised if they didn't give him a worthy death and just the lame one of Zetsu taking over his body crap. They disrespected the character for this long, so why would we think otherwise? Poor Obito. R.I.P. my favorite Uchiha.

I just noticed that Hanabi was in Hinata's dream. That's her first appearance in Part 2 isn't it? Yet it was so minor and meaningless. :x

Page 1006 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 690695699610021003100410051006100710081009101010161056 ... LastLast