Page 1007 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 790795799710031004100510061007100810091010101110171057 ... LastLast
Results 25,151 to 25,175 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I bet there's a part of him that's still alive. For some reason I don't think he's fully dead. The reason being is they are using his body and I bet there is a small trace of him left. But if he is dead, so be it. The war arc as I said for the 100th time now, has ruined Obito. I won't be surprised if they didn't give him a worthy death and just the lame one of Zetsu taking over his body crap. They disrespected the character for this long, so why would we think otherwise? Poor Obito. R.I.P. my favorite Uchiha.
    Naruto is most likely going to use the Sage of the Six Paths power to revive what little part of him is left like he did with Kakashi's eye and he's going to live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It seems like a lot of characters forgot that Neji died.
    if yamato can come back after four years, Neji will return for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    if yamato can come back after four years, Neji will return for sure.
    But we never knew if Yamato died or not. Neji we all know is dead...for now. I'm sure savior Naruto can bring him back to life.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronsolinio View Post
    Naruto is most likely going to use the Sage of the Six Paths power to revive what little part of him is left like he did with Kakashi's eye and he's going to live happily ever after.
    At this point, that wouldn't even surprise me. Of course, Madara may redeem himself by using Rinne Tensei to revive everyone instead. :x

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    On the Sasuke topic, he's been like that for a while now. I mean as long as he thinks that his teammates are of some use to him he'll treat them somewhat decently but then when he gets his usual power up he'll think he's too good for them and talk down and/or abandons them at least until he gets curbstomped and needs them again.
    I really don't think his actions during one arc when he was crazy should be factored as if it was the standard. Outside of that one arc, Sasuke normally sticks by his team, even if he thinks he's stronger then them. All throughout Part One, he considered both Naruto and Sakura weaker then himself and was annoyed by them, but can to their rescue when it was needed. Same with Team Taka in Part Two. And in the current arc, he has gone out of his way to save both Naruto several times, and Sakura twice, even though Sakura is of no use to him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Naruto and Sasuke will most likely unlock another power against Kaguya. They'll most likely combine their signature moves, Rasengan and Kirin, somehow. No way one or the other will finish her off, as they'll need to be in equal footing for the anticipated final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

RANT TIME
    I'm personally sick of this "redeemed" part. Gaara, fine. All he needed was a friend, and by meeting and fighting Naruto, he learned they were the same. Both orphans, both Jinchuurikis, and both feared and loathed by their own countrymen. Next time Nagato, who got redeemed because Naruto used Talk-No-Jutsu. Both were Jiraiya's disciple, and both were destined children. THEN came Obito, who got redeemed because he's... JUST LIKE NARUTO! What the shet is this? The manga's called Naruto, but does the world have to revolve around this guy? I don't really read any other manga than Naruto so I don't know if it's a trope in mangas, but it just seems like bad writing.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke will most likely unlock another power against Kaguya. They'll most likely combine their signature moves, Rasengan and Kirin, somehow. No way one or the other will finish her off, as they'll need to be in equal footing for the anticipated final Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

RANT TIME
    I'm personally sick of this "redeemed" part. Gaara, fine. All he needed was a friend, and by meeting and fighting Naruto, he learned they were the same. Both orphans, both Jinchuurikis, and both feared and loathed by their own countrymen. Next time Nagato, who got redeemed because Naruto used Talk-No-Jutsu. Both were Jiraiya's disciple, and both were destined children. THEN came Obito, who got redeemed because he's... JUST LIKE NARUTO! What the shet is this? The manga's called Naruto, but does the world have to revolve around this guy? I don't really read any other manga than Naruto so I don't know if it's a trope in mangas, but it just seems like bad writing.
    theyre probably going to use the treasured/sacred tools to beat kaguya since kishi has been foreshadowing this and its probably the only way naruto and sasuke can win

nagato even though him being redeemed ruined the arc, it was justified since he always had good in him due to jiraiya and his goal was to stop "all the fighting" his own way and to make the world better. obito as seen in the past he was exactly like naruto but was influenced by madara to become evil and his goal was essentially to make everyone happy in their own world. when u think about the manga is more about hashirama/madara/kakashi/obito's story than naruto. to ur last question in shonen mangas this happens quite alot

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

The whole problem with the Nagato redeem was that there was no reason for him to believe that Naruto would succeed any better then he or Jiraiya had attempted. The whole reason he went bad was because he basically saw that there was no way to make that path work. Naruto having faith that he'll succeed shouldn't have meant anything to Nagato given that he saw firsthand that faith wasn't enough. More importantly, Naruto hadn't had to deal with the actual problems that made the others fail, so nothing was different. It's the same logic as with Obito.

It's not like with Gaara, who worked because they basically had the same experiences and thus Naruto being stronger and having people willing to protect him showed Gaara he was in the wrong.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yeah, the whole redeeming BS better not happen to Madara. As if he deserves any sympathy.

Now that Kaguya seems confirmed as the final villain, I expect that Madara will be forgiven and redeemed since that's Naruto's new philosophy. At least that saves Kishi the trouble of making up a way for him to be defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Now that Kaguya seems confirmed as the final villain, I expect that Madara will be forgiven and redeemed since that's Naruto's new philosophy. At least that saves Kishi the trouble of making up a way for him to be defeated.
    but than theres the problem of how naruto and sasuke are going to defeat kaguya a more powerful opponent than madara. kishi keeps writing himself into a corner.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Still raises the question of how they'll beat someone even stronger than Madara.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Still raises the question of how they'll beat someone even stronger than Madara.
    My guess Sasuke, the Kage's (or Bee if he's not genjutsu'd) would probably free everyone and it will be some DBZ "people of the earth give me your strength" kind of bs. Or if someone like Kakashi or Sakura happens to find the gourd that Ten-ten had to be able to seal Kaguya (and Zetsu) if she becomes weakened enough
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    but than theres the problem of how naruto and sasuke are going to defeat kaguya a more powerful opponent than madara. kishi keeps writing himself into a corner.
    True, although Kishi could always have someone seal Kaguya in the Sage's gourd or something and then toss it in a volcano.

Kaguya will be as broken as Trolldara if not more. It didn't solve a problem it just added one. It does beg the question on what Naruto and Sasuke will do though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Naruto and Sasuke have been touched by god, so they have power to do whatever they want. Naruto kicked Madara's black balls like they were nothing, and Sasuke countered Madara's limbo technique like it was nothing. The heroes will pull haxed techniques out of their butts, and defeat Kaguya.

There will most likely be one final climatic battle were Naruto and Sasuke use some mega justus to destroy Kaguya. Just as long as Kaguya isn't beaten by the power of talk no jutsu, then I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeBash View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke have been touched by god, so they have power to do whatever they want. Naruto kicked Madara's black balls like they were nothing, and Sasuke countered Madara's limbo technique like it was nothing. The heroes will pull haxed techniques out of their butts, and defeat Kaguya.
    and yet they couldnt finish off the job or injure madara like gai did, honestly im expecting the sage himself to appear and help naruto and sasuke defeat kaguya

Ninja Jesus and Emo Boyfriend vs Moon Bunny Goddess go.

I can't wait for Kaguya to inevitably be betrayed by someone, too.

So Madara's gone and replaced by Kaguya now. I was hoping he'd fight back, but alas. Sakura constantly being warned by Kakashi was annoying and it seems like everyone will become a White Zetsu if Kaguya isn't beaten.

This chapter consisted of

>Akira
    >Bunny Goddess
    >Madara genderbends
    >Everyone caught in IT turns into Zetsus
    >Still no Edo Kages

I rate 8/10 this was pretty crazy

This terrible manga just gets dumber and wackier with each chapter, but it's kind of hilarious. I thought shipūden was about Naruto's quest for peace in the messed-up shinobi world, so what do aliens have to do with this? I assume Kaguya's an alien from what Hagoromo said, and her Zetsu army were created to protect the Nardoverse from space invaders.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    and yet they couldnt finish off the job or injure madara like gai did, honestly im expecting the sage himself to appear and help naruto and sasuke defeat kaguya
    Naruto and Sasuke had Madara running, and they probably weren't using their full strength since they didn't use their mecha.

Interesting chapter. I wonder if Naruto and Sasuke will get a second power up in order to be on Kaguya's level.

I didn't feel excited at all with this chapter, but I did enjoy Madara getting forced gender reassignment. My guess is at some point soon Kaguya will instigate conflict between Naruto and Sasuke and prompt them to battle each other with the winner getting an insane power up and take down Kaguya. Just a thought.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by PokeBash View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke had Madara running, and they probably weren't using their full strength since they didn't use their mecha.
    why would they hold back it makes no sense, when they had a powerful threat like madara to deal with?

as for the chapter the only thing i found entertaining was madara being turned into a lady

Page 1007 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 790795799710031004100510061007100810091010101110171057 ... LastLast