Page 101 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 27143

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I'm thinking next chapter will confirm Sasuke's godliness.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

They better not drag this fight out like the Sasori/Saskura/Old Lady fight. Seriously, I thought I was watching Dragonball Z during that saga.
    love me, hate me ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬&

Glajummy, weve discussed this instance involving Tobi's "Confession" numerous times. if youve read what he says, he thanks Madara for giving him the eyes he possesses. this can be concieved in many different ways(referring to self in 3rd person, being obito, referring to the recovery of his own eyes, being tobi and thanking for the gift of someones eyes, etc), and i wouldnt be jumping to conclusions so fast, even if you are right.

and i agree uber gon.

her name was Chiyo ba-sama(not sure about honorific use)...and of course that fight sucked, sakura was in it.

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Glajummy, weve discussed this instance involving Tobi's "Confession" numerous times. if youve read what he says, he thanks Madara for giving him the eyes he possesses. this can be concieved in many different ways(referring to self in 3rd person, being obito, referring to the recovery of his own eyes, being tobi and thanking for the gift of someones eyes, etc), and i wouldnt be jumping to conclusions so fast, even if you are right.

and i agree uber gon.

her name was Chiyo ba-sama(not sure about honorific use)...and of course that fight sucked, sakura was in it.
    Weel, Sakura pwned (more or less) in the animé.

Frankly, I'm more concerned about Naruto's Rasenshuriken.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

YES! the Goukakyuu returns!!! this chapter was nice because, yet again, sasuke used a bunch of techniques reminiscent of the original storyline.....i liked this....

The chapter was a bit too short though, so im kind annoyed by that....Amaterasu is being held off too much...hopefully this ends next chapter, or at least sasuke goes full level 2.

Its cool how Zetsu's sides have completely seperate minds, even when they are thinking....

Goukakyuu your face!!!!

Singin' In The Rain

YES! the Goukakyuu returns!!! this chapter was nice because, yet again, sasuke used a bunch of techniques reminiscent of the original storyline.....i liked this....

The chapter was a bit too short though, so im kind annoyed by that....Amaterasu is being held off too much...hopefully this ends next chapter, or at least sasuke goes full level 2.

Its cool how Zetsu's sides have completely seperate minds, even when they are thinking....

Goukakyuu your face!!!!
    This chapter is portaying Zetsu like some football fan in the Super Bowl if you ask me.

Heh, Sasuke must be getting cocky after not only breaking Tsukoyumi, but also injuring, yes INJURING PHYSICALLY Itachi.

This fight just keep getting longer and longer.
    A long Rinnegan fight now a long Sharingan fight,this arc seems to have a lot eye techniques fights,I wonder if the Byagukan will have some special long fight too?

Goukakyuu your face!!!!
    Haha, yeah. Zetsu is very intertaining, wouldn't you say?

Amaterasu should be interesting. I really can't see Sasuke losing here, but after they killed off Jiraiya...I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by duncan View Post
    Haha, yeah. Zetsu is very intertaining, wouldn't you say?

Amaterasu should be interesting. I really can't see Sasuke losing here, but after they killed off Jiraiya...I don't know.
    Zetsu sounds like some fanboy if you ask me.

Yeah, Itachi's screwed. I predict that there's no running away, because if Amaterasu doesn't completely beat Sasuke, Itachi won't have enough chakra left to do much. Look how he's drained now. I'll be mad if Sasuke avoids this move, and then Itachi pulls off something like another Amaterasu. Itachi can barely hold the MS currently, look how he reverted to normal Sharingan for a bit. Kishimoto won't kill Sasuke. I could see Jiraiya dying for a while, but Sasuke's death would destroy Naruto mentally. Also, Sasuke will get more time killing Madara..
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Let's take real educated and researched points into theories now.

Sasuke has to survive this. As close to proof as we can get here:
    -Kishimoto has decided long ago how the final chapter will be. (Being he said it himself in an interview.)
    -Kishimoto has said also he was 'creativity deprived' around the manga 'Retrieval of Sasuke' arc, and couldn't even think of many more characetsr then which was after he decided the ending.
    -There are more bits and pieces of proof throughout the series including a true 'fair fight' between Naruto and Sasuke.

The fact Sasuke will survive is still not set in stone, but is close to gaurenteed.
    ~>
    (Delphox)(Florges-B)(Vivillon)

The ending of this chapter (389) reminds me of those classic energy beam struggles in DBZ. Sasuke & Itachi's fireballs collide with each other. Sasuke's fireball is beating Itachi's fireball. Itachi starts to overcome Sasuke's fireball by pushing it with Amaterasu. So I guess Sasuke is going to pull a Goku by overcoming Itachi's fireball by transforming into his CS2 form (if you look closely, you'll see that Sasuke isn't fully in his CS2 form) to increase his fireball's power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile XD View Post
    Yeah, Itachi's screwed. I predict that there's no running away, because if Amaterasu doesn't completely beat Sasuke, Itachi won't have enough chakra left to do much. Look how he's drained now. I'll be mad if Sasuke avoids this move, and then Itachi pulls off something like another Amaterasu. Itachi can barely hold the MS currently, look how he reverted to normal Sharingan for a bit. Kishimoto won't kill Sasuke. I could see Jiraiya dying for a while, but Sasuke's death would destroy Naruto mentally. Also, Sasuke will get more time killing Madara..
    Itachi will use what he has left to use Kakashi's dimensional vortex technique, AKA Susanoo. Then Sasuke will use more Genjutsu to escape (Super special awsome plot twist!) and will reveal his MS. That is how it should go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    The ending of this chapter (389) reminds me of those classic energy beam struggles in DBZ. Sasuke & Itachi's fireballs collide with each other. Sasuke's fireball is beating Itachi's fireball. Itachi starts to overcome Sasuke's fireball by pushing it with Amaterasu. So I guess Sasuke is going to pull a Goku by overcoming Itachi's fireball by transforming into his CS2 form (if you look closely, you'll see that Sasuke isn't fully in his CS2 form) to increase his fireball's power.
    Wonder if the CS2 form can regrow its left wing?

^well, apparently it can grow snakes, so......@_@

If it cant, thats ridiculous.

Singin' In The Rain

^well, apparently it can grow snakes, so......@_@

If it cant, thats ridiculous.
    Yeah, I'm kinda tired of Sasuke being a semi Sephiroth rip-off.

There was an interesting rumor I heard about the next chapter. Apparently, after Sasuke survives Amaterasu, the sky grows dark as Itachi apparently charges up a massive Raiton (Lightning Release.) If this is true, then I will bet my kidneys it's Susanoo. Susanoo is the Japanese god of storms, so naturally, a massive MS exclusive Raiton would be called as such.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    There was an interesting rumor I heard about the next chapter. Apparently, after Sasuke survives Amaterasu, the sky grows dark as Itachi apparently charges up a massive Raiton (Lightning Release.) If this is true, then I will bet my kidneys it's Susanoo. Susanoo is the Japanese god of storms, so naturally, a massive MS exclusive Raiton would be called as such.
    As cool as that sounds, I think Sasuke will be the one who gets Susanoo. After all, HE'S the one with lightning attacks.

As cool as that sounds, I think Sasuke will be the one who gets Susanoo. After all, HE'S the one with lightning attacks.
    Me too however I don't want Itachi to go down so easily.I'm sure he has one last trump card.I saw the pic of Sasuke's Raiton and looks to be the real deal.I'm looking forward to 390.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Quote Originally Posted by King Charizard View Post
    Me too however I don't want Itachi to go down so easily.I'm sure he has one last trump card.I saw the pic of Sasuke's Raiton and looks to be the real deal.I'm looking forward to 390.
    So are us other readers.

I agree with King Charizard all the way. He's got one more trick up his sleeve if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Houndoom101 View Post
    I agree with King Charizard all the way. He's got one more trick up his sleeve if you ask me.
    What else could he do? After Amaterasu, Itachi will be seriously wiped.

uber-gon is right. after amaterasu, itachi wont even be able to see sasuke. so unless there is an extra and ultimate secret of mangekyo, itachi is very screwed.

besides what i believe to happen will be as soon as something cool is about to happen, theyll switch to the naruto vs tobi part. then thatll drag on for years.

i wonder whats happening to the rest of team snake and kisame.
    Farewell Sppf. I'll miss you much.

I've got a feeling that if Itachi's Susanoo is a lightning attack thing, Sasuke will absorb it with Chidori, and kill Itachi with the noobishly strong Chidori.
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile XD View Post
    I've got a feeling that if Itachi's Susanoo is a lightning attack thing, Sasuke will absorb it with Chidori, and kill Itachi with the noobishly strong Chidori.
    Heh, maybe it'll some DBZ Dragon Punch rip-off.

Though, that'd be cool nonetheless.

Page 101 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast