Page 1010 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 1091096010001006100710081009101010111012101310141020 ... LastLast
Results 25,226 to 25,250 of 26209

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is that what happened? I don't understand why he'd save a dead body...unless Obito is still alive. How funny that Obito is still here but Trolldara isn't.

And I still want Kakashi to use Obito as a weapon XD

I saw it as wanting to save his friends body. I guarantee you he wants to bury him with Rin, or near/at the monument. It's sweet, really
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by DANdotW View Post

I saw it as wanting to save his friends body. I guarantee you he wants to bury him with Rin, or near/at the monument. It's sweet, really
    no way should obito be buried by rin or near the monument he dragged the entire ninja world into a world war and is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi. As far as Obito being buried next to her, maybe or maybe not. If Konoha's going to forgive the likes of Sasuke and maybe even Orochimaru, two criminals of the shinobi world, then it's forgiveness all around. I'll say this, if Sasuke gets named Hokage of Konoha then sure, I'll be behind Obito being fully pardoned. This war ruined Obito. That's the 102 time I've said that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi.
    We saw Kakashi visiting her grave in Konoha in one of Obito's flashbacks, so it's safe to say that she's really buried there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We saw Kakashi visiting her grave in Konoha in one of Obito's flashbacks, so it's safe to say that she's really buried there.
    Don't they have a grave for Obito as well? We know Obito wasn't in the grave. I'm pretty sure Konoha has her body because only Kakashi and Obito walked away from that gore scene. Unless Obito added Rin's body to his "Rin Shrine". I wonder how he got those pictures for that shrine of his. XD

Don't they have a grave for Obito as well? We know Obito wasn't in the grave. I'm pretty sure Konoha has her body because only Kakashi and Obito walked away from that gore scene. Unless Obito added Rin's body to his "Rin Shrine". I wonder how he got those pictures for that shrine of his. XD
    They have a memorial for Obito and other dead shinobi, not a grave as far as I recall.

They have a memorial for Obito and other dead shinobi, not a grave as far as I recall.
    I guess that's true. I just remember during the Obito flashback, when Kakashi was talking to Rin's grave about Minato and Kushina's baby he was going to tell Obito as well. I just assumed he was going to walk to a grave for Obito since he was in a cemetery. But I forgot about the memorial rock they have for shinobi's as well. Konoha probably does have Rin's body, I can't imagine who would want it with the Bijuu in her lost, minus Obito.

Edit: I still want my Team Minato spin off, that will never happen.

Do Konoha even have Rin's body? I assumed Obito dragged it off somewhere after he slaughtered those Mist Shinobi. As far as Obito being buried next to her, maybe or maybe not. If Konoha's going to forgive the likes of Sasuke and maybe even Orochimaru, two criminals of the shinobi world, then it's forgiveness all around. I'll say this, if Sasuke gets named Hokage of Konoha then sure, I'll be behind Obito being fully pardoned. This war ruined Obito. That's the 102 time I've said that.
    well sasuke has only done 3 major bad things that i can remember
    1. attack the gokage summit
    2. kill danzo(replacement hokage)
    3. join akatsuki
    unlike obito, sasuke can be forgiven because many of actions helped konoha in the end
    1. practically got rid of half of the akatsuki
    2. helped stop edo tensei
    3. has the 4 maybe 5 hokages on his back
    4. helped beat jubito
    5. fought godara
    6. fought kaguya
    -gokage summit can be pardoned by the gokages because sasuke helped beat obito the person who put sasuke up to it
    -sasuke killing danzo can be justified by the others kages by them saying danzo was planning on controlling them
    -never actually joined but was associated with them, again helped bring half of them down
    ^^^^them forgiving sasuke wouldnt be that hard to believe since his later actions make up for his bad mistakes

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    3. join akatsuki
    unlike obito, sasuke can be forgiven because many of actions helped konoha in the end
    4. helped beat jubito
    5. fought godara
    6. fought kaguya
    -gokage summit can be pardoned by the gokages because sasuke helped beat obito the person who put sasuke up to it
    -sasuke killing danzo can be justified by the others kages by them saying danzo was planning on controlling them
    -never actually joined but was associated with them, again helped bring half of them down
    ^^^^them forgiving sasuke wouldnt be that hard to believe since his later actions make up for his bad mistakes
    You do realize that the only people Sasuke fought from the Akatsuki was Itachi and Deidara right? That's only a fifth.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I hope Kaguya warps them out of the volcano soon. It's too difficult to have a proper fight on a lava field and we have to resort to people flying to compete. The Edo Hokages will also suck on the terrain but at least they can reanimate.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    You do realize that the only people Sasuke fought from the Akatsuki was Itachi and Deidara right? That's only a fifth.
    itachi
    deidara
    orochimaru
    obito

But it's still just the name "Madara" that got built up. Because nearly every time a person talked about Madara, they were referring to Fakedara as the current day villain. Nothing changes the fact that Madara's been dead the entire series and that Kishi switched the main villain they were building up as Madara for another Madara.
    The only things that got accredited to Madara that the real Madara didn't do were the Kyuubi Attack and Uchiha Massacre, neither of which were considered important events outside the personal connection they had to the main characters. And the latter wasn't even him taking a main role, but a supportive role in another manipulation. Nearly every time he got hyped, such as with Itachi or during the summit, it was using the real Madara's feats, because Obito really had no feats before the deception was revealed.

And Obito didn't make stupid mistakes as the main villain. The only big mistake he made was counting on Nagato/Pain so heavily to revive the real Madara, who we didn't know was even in the cards at the time because Fakedara was being presented as Madara.
    Obito made a bunch of mistakes: went after and lost the Kyuubi, needlessly waited to enact a plan he could have done on his own, declared a pointless war that there was no need for and would have lost had another villain not joined up.

The real Madara has a legacy like you said, but he's just a generic super villain who appeared in the last arc of Naruto while Fakedara has been the main villain for nearly all of part 2 and they built him up as a big deal. The real Madara is powerful of course, but what did he do help prepare this war? He's waging war against people he's never even met before, minus Onoki. Compare that to Obito who got the war going in the first place.
    Obito only became the "main" villain after the Itachi arc, and he was only thought of as such because he was using Madara's legacy.

Madara was the one who made the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan, brought in the stuff that was needed to rage the war (the Rinnegan, the Gedo Mazo, and Hashirama's cells), and the one who brought Obito in and taught him everything he needed to know to do what he has done. He didn't prepare for an actual war because there was never suppose to be a war. And Oboto would have lost this war on day one had it not been for Kabuto joining it with his edo army and Madara being brought in. His "army" was handled with ease and the one trick they were suppose to pull off still ended up being seen through soon after.

I don't see that much difference between Kaguya and Madara. Just the name build up. The name got built on the wrong character and was dumb to begin with.
    The difference is that aside from us knowing of the real Madara long before Obito pretended to be him, nearly everything Obito has done has been thanks to Madara's work beforehand. On the otherhand, Kaguya wasn't mentioned until midway in this arc and had done nothing before her appearance.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

itachi
    deidara
    orochimaru
    obito
    Orochimaru wasn't part of Akatsuki anymore when Sasuke beat him and Akatsuki ceased to exist as an organization during the war, so Obito's defeat shouldn't count imo.

Hyping up Madara's name makes all the difference, really.

We were at least familiarized with him far ahead in advance, so his return feels more like a genuine plot twist than a last minute decision like Kaguya.

Also, lol flying Naruto. He really can do anything now.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 15th June 2014 at 11:17 AM.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The only things that got accredited to Madara that the real Madara didn't do were the Kyuubi Attack and Uchiha Massacre, neither of which were considered important events outside the personal connection they had to the main characters. And the latter wasn't even him taking a main role, but a supportive role in another manipulation. Nearly every time he got hyped, such as with Itachi or during the summit, it was using the real Madara's feats, because Obito really had no feats before the deception was revealed.

Obito made a bunch of mistakes: went after and lost the Kyuubi, needlessly waited to enact a plan he could have done on his own, declared a pointless war that there was no need for and would have lost had another villain not joined up.

Obito only became the "main" villain after the Itachi arc, and he was only thought of as such because he was using Madara's legacy.

Madara was the one who made the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan, brought in the stuff that was needed to rage the war (the Rinnegan, the Gedo Mazo, and Hashirama's cells), and the one who brought Obito in and taught him everything he needed to know to do what he has done. He didn't prepare for an actual war because there was never suppose to be a war. And Oboto would have lost this war on day one had it not been for Kabuto joining it with his edo army and Madara being brought in. His "army" was handled with ease and the one trick they were suppose to pull off still ended up being seen through soon after.

The difference is that aside from us knowing of the real Madara long before Obito pretended to be him, nearly everything Obito has done has been thanks to Madara's work beforehand. On the otherhand, Kaguya wasn't mentioned until midway in this arc and had done nothing before her appearance.
    And all of Madara's legacy was being built on Obito all through part 2. There's only one part in all of part 2 where it's questionable that Obito wasn't the real Madara. I'm not saying the build wasn't good or decent. I'm saying they were building up Obito as Fakedara this entire time and then during the war they dump him for generic overpowered super villain. Obito going after Kyuubi wasn't stupid. He had to get Kyuubi chakra at some point. Kishi just made that dumb twist of using the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers, rather then get Kyuubi from Naruto. It was lazy and saved time on "Naruto got captured" scene. Obito starting the war wasn't stupid either, despite how bad this arc was. It's the same war that brought in the real Madara, so how was that a mistake?

And you are totally missing my entire argument on this matter. That everyones complaining about Kaguya being the final villain, and I said if Kaguya had Madara's name nobody would complain. Because once again, this is not the first time Kishi switched his final villain for another. Like it or not, Fakedara was being built as the final villain with Madara's name. Then he got scrapped when the real Madara got put in the series. A far more generic villain. Fakedara might have been riding on Madara's legacy, but he's still more a final villain then the real Madara ever was. Real Madara was just the answer to Naruto and Sasuke's overpowered main character roles, and really nothing else. Fakedara was the actual villain and calling all the shots and getting the ball rolling. Yeah Kabutomaru beat him to the punch to summon real Madara, the guy wasn't perfect and I'm not going to sit here and pretend he was. The real Madara's fighting in a era that's not even his. Same with Kaguya.

Didn't Hashirama tell Sasuke something about Madara's past right before Sasuke was stabbed by Madara? Did that ever come into play? I don't recall.

Didn't Hashirama tell Sasuke something about Madara's past right before Sasuke was stabbed by Madara? Did that ever come into play? I don't recall.
    I believe he taught him an unspecified jutsu.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Yeah he granted him some jutsu that never was used. I guess it was so he could get the Rinnegan?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Maybe he'll use it in Kaguya fight. Speaking of the Dead Hokage, I'm a little annoyed these guys are still around. Just let the new generation handle this already. Seriously it's like Naruto's generation is forced to burden/shoulder every generations problems. I can understand shouldering Minato's generation because they were right before Naruto's. So that makes sense. But Hashirama and Tobirama's drama with Trolldara? You're all dead and the shinobi world still has to clean up after the junk you leave behind? Oh well.

Maybe he'll use it in Kaguya fight. Speaking of the Dead Hokage, I'm a little annoyed these guys are still around. Just let the new generation handle this already. Seriously it's like Naruto's generation is forced to burden/shoulder every generations problems. I can understand shouldering Minato's generation because they were right before Naruto's. So that makes sense. But Hashirama and Tobirama's drama with Trolldara? You're all dead and the shinobi world still has to clean up after the junk you leave behind? Oh well.
    if it wasnt for the hokages, naruto and sasuke would have never got past obito also its because of hashirama that sasuke is "good" and not destroying the village

if it wasnt for the hokages, naruto and sasuke would have never got past obito also its because of hashirama that sasuke is "good" and not destroying the village
    Yeah, because rather then develop the characters that were currently alive, Kishi turned this into a fanfic gone horribly bad and DEM's the dead Hokages back from the grave. Even though none of them should be able to be summoned because of that death sealing jutsu. And thank you for bringing that up. They ruined all of Sasuke's buildup to be this vengeful shinobi that Naruto had to stop. Sasuke's quest for revenge was so mediocre. He killed Danzo...a character nobody cared about, and that's it. Wow! I would have much preferred if The Shinobi Alliance had a bigger role instead of bringing back those old relics the Dead Hokage.

The Edo Hokage were a bit of deus ex machina imo and sadly, they've been mediocre in terms of battle strength thus far in my opinion. They were mostly used to change Sasuke's goal.

3. join akatsuki
    4. helped beat jubito
    5. fought godara
    6. fought kaguya
    you forgot to mention that he attacked killer be and invoked the wrath of A. though i dont think b would hold a grudge, A might still be upset

And all of Madara's legacy was being built on Obito all through part 2. There's only one part in all of part 2 where it's questionable that Obito wasn't the real Madara. I'm not saying the build wasn't good or decent. I'm saying they were building up Obito as Fakedara this entire time and then during the war they dump him for generic overpowered super villain. Obito going after Kyuubi wasn't stupid. He had to get Kyuubi chakra at some point. Kishi just made that dumb twist of using the chakra from the Gold and Silver brothers, rather then get Kyuubi from Naruto. It was lazy and saved time on "Naruto got captured" scene. Obito starting the war wasn't stupid either, despite how bad this arc was. It's the same war that brought in the real Madara, so how was that a mistake?
    But as said, it was all about the real Madara's feats, meaning they apply to the one who is Madara. And there was quite a few implications that Obito wasn't actually Madara, which is why some people were making the Izuna argument. That became even more clear during the current arc when Kabuto got introduced.

It was stupid, because not only could the Kyuubi's chakra not be used until after all the other Bijuus were sealed, but instead of getting the Kyuubi and getting out of there, Obito stuck around and ended up losing it. And Obito starting this war was stupid. Starting a war didn't give him any advantage or help his plan, but the opposite, it allowed the Alliance to put up a much greater defense then they would have and gave them a reason to put aside all their rivalries.

And you are totally missing my entire argument on this matter. That everyones complaining about Kaguya being the final villain, and I said if Kaguya had Madara's name nobody would complain. Because once again, this is not the first time Kishi switched his final villain for another. Like it or not, Fakedara was being built as the final villain with Madara's name. Then he got scrapped when the real Madara got put in the series. A far more generic villain. Fakedara might have been riding on Madara's legacy, but he's still more a final villain then the real Madara ever was. Real Madara was just the answer to Naruto and Sasuke's overpowered main character roles, and really nothing else. Fakedara was the actual villain and calling all the shots and getting the ball rolling. Yeah Kabutomaru beat him to the punch to summon real Madara, the guy wasn't perfect and I'm not going to sit here and pretend he was. The real Madara's fighting in a era that's not even his. Same with Kaguya.
    Right, because the name Madara was mentioned long before either of them appeared. I would say that Nagatoand Danzo were built up more as a final villain then Obito, who really didn't have anything going for him in that department. And I have to disagree about Madara being generic, or less of a final villain then Obito. Obito was barely calling any shots. Originally it was Nagato calling the shots and then Kabuto once he appeared, which then went onto Madara. Same with getting the ball rolling.

Character-wise, Madara was far more fitting. His reasons for being how he was was due to large clear issues, as oppose to Obito's reason the death of a girl he liked. Madara is partially responsible for the state of the current era, it was him and Hashirama who created the whole system. And Madara was only not working behind the scenes for current generation.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by comedian View Post
    you forgot to mention that he attacked killer be and invoked the wrath of A. though i dont think b would hold a grudge, A might still be upset
    I think A may still want Sasuke to die given that he sided with Akatsuki and helped throw the world into chaos. Naruto will probably use talk no jutsu to defend Sasuke though and everyone will forgive him in my opinion.

Page 1010 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 1091096010001006100710081009101010111012101310141020 ... LastLast