Page 991 of 991 FirstFirst ... 891941981987988989990991
Results 24,751 to 24,767 of 24767

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    In that case wouldn't it have made more sense for only Sasuke to get the Rinnegan since he's actually met the requirements?
    Well, who knows. The requirements Sasuke met were to turn the Sharingan back into the Rinnegan; one would think that getting power from the Sage directly would trump the need to build up to it the way the Sharingan does.

That being said, it still makes more sense for Sasuke to have the Rinnegan than Naruto. Him being the eyes and Naruto the body, and all that.

Gai and that move were simply awesome. Glad he's not gonna be killed off, and at least he proved his worth to Madara. As expected, Naruto seems to have gotten the Rikudou Sennin's yang power, power to create life. That means Sasuke probably got the yin power, turning imagination into reality.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I'm taking Sasuke being Hokage as joke tbh. But wait there's more, Sakura and Kiba also wants to be Hokage. Boom.
    Not everything said should be taken seriously, and the show is about Naruto, so he's obviously going to be Hokage.
    Sasuke has literally had just as much screen time, if not more, dedicated to him. Not only did he have his own plot going for some time, but his plot basically overtook Naruto's plot, turning the whole Bijuu situation into just another Uchiha situation. By that logic, only Naruto would be involved in the current event and received a power from the Rikudou Sennin, but that's clearly not what happen. Naruto's important, and as such, he's not gonna be delegated to such a small position. He's gonna become the next Rikudou Sennin, which would obviously be far more fitting for "the main character", right?
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

It's hard to believe that Madara will ever truly die in my opinion. I mean, he can apparently regenerate his body so how can he be killed?

It's hard to believe that Madara will ever truly die in my opinion. I mean, he can apparently regenerate his body so how can he be killed?
    Well Madara had better die! Platinum fan is tired of these Uchihas and all their annoying unnecessary drama and dragging down the ninja world with them. This war arc ruined Obito, the only Uchiha I actually liked! Ruined him! Anyway about Madara being able to regenerate it's just yet another trollish power. Trolldara feels like he belongs in DBZ rather then Naruto. That's how OP he is. If he can't be talk no jutsu'd then they should try cutting off his head. If he's still alive then wow...speaking of which if someone cut of Tsunade's head with her regenerated powers going would she live through it? Would she like grow another head or something? Kinda random, but if we're talking about the strength of regenerative powers.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well Madara had better die! Platinum fan is tired of these Uchihas and all their annoying unnecessary drama and dragging down the ninja world with them. This war arc ruined Obito, the only Uchiha I actually liked! Ruined him! Anyway about Madara being able to regenerate it's just yet another trollish power. Trolldara feels like he belongs in DBZ rather then Naruto. That's how OP he is. If he can't be talk no jutsu'd then they should try cutting off his head. If he's still alive then wow...speaking of which if someone cut of Tsunade's head with her regenerated powers going would she live through it? Would she like grow another head or something? Kinda random, but if we're talking about the strength of regenerative powers.
    Well, we know a character in One Piece recently got their head chopped off, and they're still alive. I wouldn't be surprised if a character on here survived decapitation.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

I'm starting to think that Madara will have to be sealed if he doesn't get talk no jutsu'd. I mean that seems like the only way to beat someone like him in my opinion.

I'm starting to think that Madara will have to be sealed if he doesn't get talk no jutsu'd. I mean that seems like the only way to beat someone like him in my opinion.
    Well Naruto doesn't know how to seal, so someone else will have to do that. That's the problem when you overpower a character too much. Defeating that OP character is going to look just as cheap as the OP character himself, and Trolldara excels at being cheap.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

It's not so much that Madara was stronger as it was that Madara had the right counter (regeneration). The only reason Madara survived this long has been thanks to Hashirama's Dna.

Well Naruto doesn't know how to seal, so someone else will have to do that. That's the problem when you overpower a character too much. Defeating that OP character is going to look just as cheap as the OP character himself, and Trolldara excels at being cheap.
    Well maybe the power that the Sage of Six Paths shared with Naruto involves a sealing jutsu of some kind. I just don't see how else Madara would be beaten. :x

Hashirama had the same ability and he still ended up dead. Heck, Madara technically had this ability before (given that he transplanted Hashirama's Dna decades ago) and still ended up dying. He'll die, it'll just take the right conditions.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Probably, but I can already sense how anticlimactic this can be. The strongest person in this manga with some of the most ridiculous influence ever should be killed off.

But then again, Edo Tensei. Madara would ironically be better imprisoned in the ninja pot than the RDS.

The early spoilers are interesting.

~ Naruto's packing Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken, courtesy of the 4 Tails/Son Goku.
    ~ Madara appears to be quite troubled by Naruto's new power. This on top of damage from Gai's death blow still lingering.

Finna get REKT.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 12th April 2014 at 8:06 AM.
    ~ X ~

So, did Kishimoto just cpmpletely forget about Killer Bee? It's been like twenty chapters since he lost his tailed beast and we don't even know if he survived.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    The early spoilers are interesting.

~ Naruto's packing Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken, courtesy of the 4 Tails/Son Goku.
    ~ Madara appears to be quite troubled by Naruto's new power. This on top of damage from Gai's death blow still lingering.

Finna get REKT.
    Not to mention that Sasuke comes and in and after that, we basically have a standoff with Madara facing:
    - Naruto Sage, with all 9 Bijuu powers.
    - Sasuke Sage, or at least Rinnegan.
    - Kakashi and Obito
    - Orochimaru and Kabuto
    - Gaara and Lee

Possibilities, but all very minor:
    - Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo: Where else would they go, Juugo's been outsourced by the sage I'd guess.
    - Sakura: Would Obito leave her in his dimension? That dirty boy!
    - Tenten: On her way with the pot.

Big question, did Gai blow out Madara's Hashi-face from his chest, or was that on his other side?

This is probably the largest team effort ever.. Now we just need some Ino-Shika-Cho, hell no.. Just kidding. Wondering what Yamato's involvement is at this stage..

Bee..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Naruto's new look is mighty fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    - Sasuke Sage, or at least Rinnegan.
    Apparently he's got the eye of the Juubi now after his upgrade. I didn't even think that was possible.

It is so done, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Big question, did Gai blow out Madara's Hashi-face from his chest, or was that on his other side?
    Yeah, that half of him was blown off. He might be ale to regenerate it tho.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; Today at 7:43 AM.
    ~ X ~

Naruto's Lava Release Rasenshuriken was cool, although it was merely a small improvement. I liked seeing Madara looking troubled for once, but he's still up and kicking. Anyway, Sasuke's Rinnegan/Sharingan hybrid was kind of expected.

Well this is it. The beginning of the final battle.

Can`t wait to see Naruto using the power of all of the beasts and the abilities of Sasuke`s Rinnegan

Page 991 of 991 FirstFirst ... 891941981987988989990991