Page 102 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 26847

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

yea but first comes amaterasu. after that well see if susanoo makes its debut.

btw. i heard that in chapter 391 zetsu gets injured or something
    Farewell Sppf. I'll miss you much.

Quote Originally Posted by Namikaze View Post

Well 391 is gonna be really......unique.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Hmmm. Wonder if Sasuke's Sharingan detected him, and he went in front on Zetsu, making Susanoo or something hit the flytrap guy when he dodges, or something...
    My bishie is Grimmjow Jeagerjaques from Bleach.

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

probably, but nothings in stone. only paper so far

Itachi has a plan. That's for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if all this time Sasuke has been fighting a special clone from Itachi. Itachi must be trying to forcibly make Sasuke obtain MS in this battle. Once Sasuke uses this jutsu maybe the real Itachi will come from the shadows and take advantage of the new MS but tired Sasuke.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

why are people talking about 391 already?

I saw spoilers, and they were hard to read but i think Sasuke does finally see Zetsu's head....so he just goes back into the wall....(if i saw it correctly)...also, somebody is going to summon some stylized beast of some element, i think it might be the Susanoo as everyone is talking about... or an advanced Katon technique.

Im getting a feeling its going to end in this chapter....but im sure that feeling is wrong.:P

Also, storm clouds were shown above the location of this fight, alluding to the Susanoo even more....(but sasuke's eyes are still normal sharingan, so it might just be an advanced Raiton afterall)

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    why are people talking about 391 already?

I saw spoilers, and they were hard to read but i think Sasuke does finally see Zetsu's head....so he just goes back into the wall....(if i saw it correctly)...also, somebody is going to summon some stylized beast of some element, i think it might be the Susanoo as everyone is talking about... or an advanced Katon technique.

Im getting a feeling its going to end in this chapter....but im sure that feeling is wrong.:P

Also, storm clouds were shown above the location of this fight, alluding to the Susanoo even more....(but sasuke's eyes are still normal sharingan, so it might just be an advanced Raiton afterall)
    Um, what's Raiton?

Also, it loks like Itachi is gonna get a good look at a full CS2 Sasuke.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Um, what's Raiton?
    Lightning jutsu.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Lightning jutsu.
    Oh well in that case it's probably Sasuke's. I mean what's stopping him from learning more lightning attacks other than the Chidori?

i found the link for a spoiler summary. hold on and lemme get it
    k. here it is

http://www.onepiecehq.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=161502
    Last edited by Namikaze; 21st February 2008 at 9:39 PM.

i found the link for a spoiler summary. hold on and lemme get it
    k. here it is

http://www.onepiecehq.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=161502
    Guess Sasuke is gonna be al DEM for now on, huh.

Blah. Guess Itachi's battle won't be as long as the Pein one... I just wanna see Itachi's face when he realizes his plan backfired... ^_^

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile XD View Post
    Blah. Guess Itachi's battle won't be as long as the Pein one... I just wanna see Itachi's face when he realizes his plan backfired... ^_^
    Probably one of great satisfaction to Sasuke.

The bad thing of all this is that Kishi is showing that Sasuke's path of revenge will suceed.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Quote Originally Posted by King Charizard View Post
    The bad thing of all this is that Kishi is showing that Sasuke's path of revenge will suceed.
    How's this bad? I mean, wouldn't you WANT Sasuke to win if you were in his shoes? I for one think Itachi is getting some well deserved karma.

Saw some of chapter 390, apparently, Sasuke knows a new fire jutsu, which is coooooooooooooool.

KATON! GOURYUUKA NO JUTSU!!!!

I love this.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. when sasuke shed his skin(and clothes somehow....) i was freaking out, then he made it even better by giving me a new Katon technique to mimic.

Next chapter! Sasuke shoots the Susanoo from his nose!!!!
    (i read up on susanoo....he came from his "father's" nose apparently...:P)

Singin' In The Rain

One question, should I see this show?

Er... We're talking about the manga here, but it's up to you whether you want to watch it. I recommend it...

PASBL
    B Grade Referee

Dont encourage him, hes just trolling me......=_="

Singin' In The Rain

The chapter looked stupid, but at least now the emo circle is complete: We now have tears of blood.

ugh, i hate that term......such a stupid word Emo is....what a myth(most "emos" dont actually have emotional problems, they are just whiny b****es who want attention....i know some real "cutters" and they dont talk about there problems, primarily why they still have the problems...its a need for control, and nobody nowadays seems to understand that...).... and they arent tears....hes just bleeding from his eyes(i assumed you were joking)....:P

i still loved this chapter...

Singin' In The Rain

i still loved this chapter...
    Some people have low expectations.

Also, I love how Naruto was on the cover for no reason. Kishi wants people to pretend that he still gives a **** about him.

Im not a critic. i read what i like, and ive liked Naruto for quite sometime. im not going to give up on it....cuz i really dont care what happens in it... I respect kishi as a mangaka, and plan to take after his origins in a way.(im more for OVAs but yeah...) I also have a huge obsession w/ Katon techs....so the Gouryuuka made me very happy .......:P

Yeah naruto on the cover was a little wierd....it looked like he had orochimaru's eyes, maybe kishi forgot how to draw him :P.

Singin' In The Rain

Dont encourage him, hes just trolling me......=_="
    Just because I use to troll, does not mean I'm trolling! I was just asking!
    And now to fix my post:
    Should I read this?

Page 102 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast