Page 992 of 992 FirstFirst ... 892942982988989990991992
Results 24,776 to 24,798 of 24798

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Question, does Naruto have powerups from all the Tailed Beast or just some? Because if Naruto has powerups from all nine Biju, then he is greatly OP right now. It goes against the Naruto training to gain his powerups bit but at this point whatever. I want to see powers from two-tails, or three-tails, maybe something from six-tails. The possibilities are endless. If he has those powerups anyway.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Theoretically, Naruto has every power that each of the Tailed Beasts has. So that includes Shukaku's Sand manipulation, Son Goku's Lava Release, as shown with his new Rasenshuriken, and the 3 Tails Water Release. The only chakra nature he doesn't have is Lightning unless we see that one of the Tailed Beasts had it but wasn't used up until this point.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Will in a way he has been using the powers of Kurama for a while so it can be call training on the field

[IMG]jpgC:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Pokemon faces.gifjpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Question, does Naruto have powerups from all the Tailed Beast or just some? Because if Naruto has powerups from all nine Biju, then he is greatly OP right now. It goes against the Naruto training to gain his powerups bit but at this point whatever. I want to see powers from two-tails, or three-tails, maybe something from six-tails. The possibilities are endless. If he has those powerups anyway.
    He had to become OP to deal with Madara, so I'll let it slide. I still expect this fight to last another 20 chapters though; it's like a never-ending story.

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Theoretically, Naruto has every power that each of the Tailed Beasts has. So that includes Shukaku's Sand manipulation, Son Goku's Lava Release, as shown with his new Rasenshuriken, and the 3 Tails Water Release. The only chakra nature he doesn't have is Lightning unless we see that one of the Tailed Beasts had it but wasn't used up until this point.
    Well, well, well! It's possible one of the other Tailed Beast has lightning. Naruto being able to use all the Tailed Beast powers. If it wasn't for the fact that Kishi made the Uchihas the Super Saiyans of Naruto, I would say Naruto is unrivaled by anyone. Forget Hokage, Naruto could have run for like supreme Gokage of the Shinobi system.

If this fight last another 20 chapters I will lose my head! We've been at this for nearly two years now!

So, do you guys think Naruto and Sasuke will keep their power-ups after they defeat Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So, do you guys think Naruto and Sasuke will keep their power-ups after they defeat Madara?
    A better question is where is Sakura's unfair powerup? Seriously these females in these team of three ninjas just feel more and more pointless. Where's Sakura's slice of the pie? Where's her cheap powerup that makes her insanely op? Why is Sakura left high and dry?

A better question is where is Sakura's unfair powerup? Seriously these females in these team of three ninjas just feel more and more pointless. Where's Sakura's slice of the pie? Where's her cheap powerup that makes her insanely op? Why is Sakura left high and dry?
    The same place as the power-up she could have gotten around when Naruto and Sasuke got Sage Mode/Mangekyo, I suppose... It's nothing new. Unfair perhaps, but par for the course.

While I do think she needs screen time, but please... we don't need a third Mary Sue. I'm happy with her development, she's normal at least and that's what makes her special. She's not perfect, all powerful Mary Sue. She has flaws, and has to struggle and go through changes. My only complain is that she needs spotlight. Kishi is leaving her behind like always :x

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    The same place as the power-up she could have gotten around when Naruto and Sasuke got Sage Mode/Mangekyo, I suppose... It's nothing new. Unfair perhaps, but par for the course.
    Well they were trying to build her up as the next Tsunade/Sannin and quite frankly Tsunade's looking like a nobody nowadays. Just a talented medic ninja who can live through being cut in half. Offensive wise I'd put Kakashi and Guy in front of her now. But anyway back to poor Sakura, it feels like females in general always get the lame end of the stick when on teas with important guys. Well maybe Obito will give Sakura her unfair OP, BS powerup. I bet they'll make us wait to see what Obito wants Sakura to do. I won't mind Obito giving Sakura a powerup, but they better not do what I think they are going to do with Obito and Sakura. Don't do! Don't do it Kishi!

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I hope not. They're probably on par with Madara at the moment and they don't need to keep that power after the war, especially since it's a borrowed power.

maybe Sakura will get her power up by Obito because that would be awesome
    Last edited by p96822; Today at 12:06 AM.

[IMG]jpgC:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Pokemon faces.gifjpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    maybe Sakura will get her power up by Obito
    I'm gonna cackle like a hyena if she gets his Sharingan/Rinnegan.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    maybe Sakura will get her power up by Obito
    Good point. Kishi will definitly give her powerup. I just hope it's not a mary suesh one lol

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Good point. Kishi will definitly give her powerup. I just hope it's not a mary suesh one lol
    I wouldn't say definitely. She might get a boost, but it's not promised. She's not a reincarnation like Naruto and Sasuke are. She's just the obligatory female on any three man team in Naruto. Maybe Obito's going to ask Sakura to kill him to get rid of Black Zetsu on him. Whatever they do, it just better not be what I'm fearing. And they better not!

I wouldn't say definitely. She might get a boost, but it's not promised. She's not a reincarnation like Naruto and Sasuke are. She's just the obligatory female on any three man team in Naruto. Maybe Obito's going to ask Sakura to kill him to get rid of Black Zetsu on him. Whatever they do, it just better not be what I'm fearing. And they better not!
    Yeah you're right, but assuming that its the last fight, I have a feeling she will get a farewell powerup which I don't mind. And what are you so worried about? lol
    Last edited by besho; Today at 12:23 AM.

Yeah you're right, but assuming that its the last fight, I have a feeling she will get a farewell powerup which I don't mind. And what are you so worried about? lol
    If I say it then I'll jinx it and it'll happen. But the longer Obito and Sakura are together then more likely it'll happen. Don't let it happen! Do not do it! Obito does not need it!

If I say it then I'll jinx it and it'll happen. But the longer Obito and Sakura are together then more likely it'll happen. Don't let it happen! Do not do it! Obito does not need it!
    lol maybe he'll tell her how she reminds him of Rin and will tell her to watch out for Naruto.

Obito said he has to ask Sakura something as her enemy and not her ally. The way I see it he is going to ask her to attack him as her enemy with her goal being to destroy his rinnegan. If he was asking as an ally I could see him asking her to help revive him or remove Zetsu or give her some powerup.

Now with his new powers I'm hoping well see some new original jutsu from Naruto. Lava release rasenshuriken was cool but I hope it was just the tip of the iceberg. I want to see something brand new that we haven't seen from anyone before. Something to show how much he has progressed without the bijuus. It can be something that uses there power but I'd like to see seething original and not rasengan based.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

I see a couple of thing happening after this fight involving Naruto and Sasuke:

1. The Tailed Beasts are sealed away after Madara's defeat/imprisonment/alliance shift. They have been the cause of so much strife for the Ninja World and are a large reason as to why other villages are constantly at each other's throats. They're basically nuclear deterrents, with each village fearing that the other would send their jinchuriki after them should they attack and every village wants the strongest ones to themselves. With them removed from the world, it stops other villages from killing each other to pursue them. Not only that, it depowers Naruto who is nothing short of a god at this point and puts him more on the level of a Kage. Not to mention I would much prefer it is Naruto's focus was shifted towards Sage Mode and Wind Release jutsu instead of giving him every bijuu power up under the sun.

2. Sasuke loses his Rinnegan. Like Naruto losing the Tailed Beasts, Sasuke loses his powerup granted to him by the Sage, if anything beause it feels like it was a last minute super boost that main characters get when fighting the main villain of a series towards its end. Writers always seem to feel the need to give their main characters ridiculous powerups when fighting the villain due to virtually nothing else being effective. Sasuke with the ability to use all 5 nature transformations is a power for a threat that no longer exists, much like Naruto have every single Tailed Beast inside of him. Like Naruto, Sasuke is still formidable without powerups like that, with him still having the Sharingan, Fire and Lightning Release.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Obito said he has to ask Sakura something as her enemy and not her ally. The way I see it he is going to ask her to attack him as her enemy with her goal being to destroy his rinnegan.
    I could see that happening since that way Black Zetsu won't be able to give Madara the other Rinnegan. Speaking of which, what happened to Spiral Zetsu?

lol maybe he'll tell her how she reminds him of Rin and will tell her to watch out for Naruto.
    You see, now that you said it it will happen! That is exactly what I don't want to see! Do not let it happen! Do not stain Obito's Holy Grail! I don't want to see it! The two are not alike beyond being the useless female healers of their teams. Don't do it! Do! Not! Do! It! I'll scream if it happens!

That backstabber-to-be!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I could see that happening since that way Black Zetsu won't be able to give Madara the other Rinnegan. Speaking of which, what happened to Spiral Zetsu?
    Still fighting somewhere? Don't know, don't care, but a fake spoiler did include him..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 992 of 992 FirstFirst ... 892942982988989990991992