Page 1032 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 3293298210221028102910301031103210331034103510361042 ... LastLast
Results 25,776 to 25,800 of 26203

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    When I said remove, I meant in terms of usage, not literally removing it. You said "outside Sharingan". Why disregard something that has been a part of him for over a decade? That's being biased. If you're gonna disregard one character's ability, then you also have to disregard everyone else's.

Why not be happy with Kakashi being Hokage? The dude has already been chosen as the 6th Hokage. He has all the requirements to be Hokage. He's certainly better fit to be Hokage than Naruto.
    I assume he's considering Kakashi without his Sharingan because it's a possibility after this arc. We're not certain yet if Kakashi will continue to have Obito's otherworldy-transferred Sharingan, right? At least, I didn't notice if he still had them after Kaguya was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I assume he's considering Kakashi without his Sharingan because it's a possibility after this arc. We're not certain yet if Kakashi will continue to have Obito's otherworldy-transferred Sharingan, right? At least, I didn't notice if he still had them after Kaguya was defeated.
    Ahh okay, I get it now. It's a possibility, but Obito did tell Kakashi that he's going to be the 6th Hokage. Without the Sharingan, what does good ol' Scarecrow have? His dogs, Lightning Blade, intellect, and only one eye. He also has decent chakra, but that's also even without the Sharingan. He's famous as being the "Copy Ninja", and without the Sharingan, he'd probably still be at least an A-rank Ninja, but there are plenty more ninjas who can beat him then. I'm gonna guess he'll keep that eye, but I guess we'll see in the upcoming releases.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Ahh okay, I get it now. It's a possibility, but Obito did tell Kakashi that he's going to be the 6th Hokage. Without the Sharingan, what does good ol' Scarecrow have? His dogs, Lightning Blade, intellect, and only one eye. He also has decent chakra, but that's also even without the Sharingan. He's famous as being the "Copy Ninja", and without the Sharingan, he'd probably still be at least an A-rank Ninja, but there are plenty more ninjas who can beat him then. I'm gonna guess he'll keep that eye, but I guess we'll see in the upcoming releases.
    Do you mean he'll keep only one Sharingan? I don't know if that would make sense, since the fact that his eyes didn't match was basically corrected by Naruto. That is, unless everything Naruto fixed with his Six Paths power will be restored to its previous state.

Personally, I hope he either has neither eye or both eyes. I just think it would be nice to see some sort of change in him after this battle, like a new Kakashi. That can mean either he continues on a new legacy with two normal eyes for the first time since he was 13 or whatever, or Obito has improved him a second time with two Sharingan eyes, almost like his gift is now "complete". If he just goes back to having one Sharingan, it'll feel like he's the same old Kakashi and he hasn't really made any type of progress.

Not to mention, I can imagine a new Kakashi wearing the Hokage garb with a pair of Sharingan. That's if he does become Hokage and keeps both eyes. Although, I can't remember if having both Sharingan activated and uncovered drains his energy even more than the one did...?

Do you mean he'll keep only one Sharingan? I don't know if that would make sense, since the fact that his eyes didn't match was basically corrected by Naruto. That is, unless everything Naruto fixed with his Six Paths power will be restored to its previous state.

Personally, I hope he either has neither eye or both eyes. I just think it would be nice to see some sort of change in him after this battle, like a new Kakashi. That can mean either he continues on a new legacy with two normal eyes for the first time since he was 13 or whatever, or Obito has improved him a second time with two Sharingan eyes, almost like his gift is now "complete". If he just goes back to having one Sharingan, it'll feel like he's the same old Kakashi and he hasn't really made any type of progress.

Not to mention, I can imagine a new Kakashi wearing the Hokage garb with a pair of Sharingan. That's if he does become Hokage and keeps both eyes. Although, I can't remember if having both Sharingan activated and uncovered drains his energy even more than the one did...?
    Yeah, my bad. I read the manga every week there is one, but I also forget a few big plot points immediately right after reading them. Obito did give him both his Sharingan eyes, but the one he wants Kakashi to keep is the eye he gave as he was dying. The other eye has an "expiration". When does it expire? Now because the fight with Kaguya is finished, or will he have it for a little bit longer?

And we don't know yet. We know having both Sharingan eyes let him add Kamui to his moves and makes him intangible, but that's it. In that short amout of time from receiving both eyes to Kaguya getting sealed, Kakashi never once mentioned feeling dizzy from using too much chakra or whatnot.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

If my husbando Kakashi is going to become hokage I'm fine with it. It only suggests that Naruto needs a little time to mature a little more first before leading an entire village by himself. As long as we get Naruto's face on the Hokage mountain at the end of part 3, doesn't matter when he becomes.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

It's fine if Tsunade steps down. She's old, and Sakura already knows most (if not all) of her jutsus and knowledge. I bet seeing Dan again might influence in her stepping down and giving the Hokage role to Kakashi.
    Tsunade having a mimic shouldn't matter in terms of her supposed retirement. And she's supported Naruto's dream since Part 1, so why should she snub him in favor of Kakashi?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tsunade having a mimic shouldn't matter in terms of her supposed retirement. And she's supported Naruto's dream since Part 1, so why should she snub him in favor of Kakashi?
    Tsunade does hold Kakashi in great regards. However I think she'd pick Nartuo over him. She's bet a lot on Naruto and so far, Naruto hasn't disappointed. The politics part, Naruto could get help from the likes of Shikamaru. And while Naruto isn't a super brain, he's smarter then most give him credit for. I've been rereading earlier parts of the war and he actually understands many situations very well. And again if he's got like Shikamaru as a right hand to help him with the politics, it shouldn't be that bad. Still better then Sasuke. I'm confident Tsunade wouldn't pick Sasuke as her successor. She'd sooner pick Sakura as her replacement. That's right, Sakura would make for a better Hokage then Sasuke! At least she cares for the village.

I cannot get over this Sasuke wanting to be Hokage business. It makes no sense and is so out of character. And I'm still nursing my grudge over Naruto vs Sasuke being scrapped. How could they drop the biggest angle in the Naruto series? They build up Naruto to have to somehow both stop and save Sasuke while defending Konoha at the same time, and then they chicken out and have Sasuke turn good on his own without a single fight or death? I don't know how many times I'm going to complain about this. I need to move on to another topic already.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

When Itachi died, he wanted Sasuke to protect the village, but I doubt he meant becoming the Hokage to do so. I'd feel much better if Sasuke had went more in depth to why he wants to become Hokage, because I'm still not 100% convinced. Adding to that, I once read that Kishimoto actually wanted Sasuke to become Hokage, now I have no idea if that was a fan's doing or the real thing. I'll put my money on the former.

I like Sasuke but I don't think that Kishimoto could write Sasuke becoming Hokage in any way I would find believable. It'll probably get as far as Naruto and Sasuke having their fight for the hokage, but no way Sasuke will never be Hokage. The citizens of Konoha will never accept Sasuke as the Hokage, ever. The best he can do would be to become an elder, and fill a Danzo esque role. Also, I doubt Kakashi will be Hokage tbh and I doubt Tsunade will retire for Kakashi's sake.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

When Hiruzen died, and the Elders were choosing a successor as the 5th Hokage, did they ever consider Kakashi as a contender? Or did they go straight to Jiraiya, who declined the offer and picked Tsunade instead? I don't want to go looking what episode that was, and spen another 10-20 minutes watching the episode. If someone can remember, that'd be great. K thnx bai!

Did ROOT get destroyed? Or are they still operating in secrecy? (Again, don't want to go back hundreds of chapters back) Sasuke could be in ROOT, and Naruto in Anbu. Anbu Naruto sounds cool.

I can see Tsunade retiring. I'd be sad if I never see big breasted anime fanservice Tsunade, but Kakashi is a worthy contender. Old age isn't really an issue considering Hiruzen (which is why he became Hokage again instead of choosing a 5th back then), Tsunade, and Ōnoki can still kick butt, but I think that's because they haven't found a worthy successor to be the next Hokage.

When Hiruzen died, and the Elders were choosing a successor as the 5th Hokage, did they ever consider Kakashi as a contender? Or did they go straight to Jiraiya, who declined the offer and picked Tsunade instead? I don't want to go looking what episode that was, and spen another 10-20 minutes watching the episode. If someone can remember, that'd be great. K thnx bai!

Did ROOT get destroyed? Or are they still operating in secrecy? (Again, don't want to go back hundreds of chapters back) Sasuke could be in ROOT, and Naruto in Anbu. Anbu Naruto sounds cool.

I can see Tsunade retiring. I'd be sad if I never see big breasted anime fanservice Tsunade, but Kakashi is a worthy contender. Old age isn't really an issue considering Hiruzen (which is why he became Hokage again instead of choosing a 5th back then), Tsunade, and Ōnoki can still kick butt, but I think that's because they haven't found a worthy successor to be the next Hokage.
    Yep, that's exactly how it went down. The elders went to Jiraiya, he declined and said Tsunade should be the 5th. Kakashi wasn't mentioned.

Since Danzo was killed by Sasuke, I believe it left along with him.

I don't really see any worthy candidates becoming the 4th Tsuchikage other than Kitsuchi, so you're right about Ohnoki, but Tsunade resigning for Kakashi doesn't sit too well for me, I mean, she really doesn't have a reason to stop being the 5th unless she gives it to Naruto in my opinion.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 31st August 2014 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I cannot get over this Sasuke wanting to be Hokage business. It makes no sense and is so out of character. And I'm still nursing my grudge over Naruto vs Sasuke being scrapped. How could they drop the biggest angle in the Naruto series? They build up Naruto to have to somehow both stop and save Sasuke while defending Konoha at the same time, and then they chicken out and have Sasuke turn good on his own without a single fight or death? I don't know how many times I'm going to complain about this. I need to move on to another topic already.
    Since both Naruto and Sasuke want the Hokage title, it's fairly obvious that they'll fight over that in my opinion and finally have their hyped battle once and for all.

Being a Hokage

PROS:
    •Recognized as the STRONGEST NINJA in the village. Ya'll non-Hokages all work for me! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    •Get my face up on the mountain. EGO BOOSTER, yeah! Hey baby, see that face on the mountain? I'll always be staring at you. *winks*
    •I know everything. As Hokage, I'm granted to every public and private secret info. Ohh Hashirama did that in his youth? Scandalous!

CONS
    •Paperwork. Booooooring! Why am I stuck here filing out paperwork day after day after day?
    •Required to attend meetings. ZZZZZZzzzzzz
    •Those stupid Elders always bossing me around

She might want Naruto to gain more experience or mature more. Or maybe Naruto will have some sort of new mission or goal to complete before becoming Hokage (not necessarily expanded on in a new arc though). And even though she supports Naruto 100%, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll throw him into the highest position of power in the village in a hurry if she doesn't think he's ready.

Since both Naruto and Sasuke want the Hokage title, it's fairly obvious that they'll fight over that in my opinion and finally have their hyped battle once and for all.
    Hmm, maybe. But it still doesn't add up to me that becoming Hokage is something to be fought over. To me it seems the ultimate solution to peace (according to the story) is cooperation. Which is the exact opposite of fighting. Or at least, it's fighting together towards a common goal. That's why some kind of dual-leadership or something like that seems more likely to me. One way or another, I don't think that after this war is over everyone will just shrug and go home and just continue running the world how it always had been run, with all its wars and conflicts and problems. I'm guessing this war and Naruto specifically will usher in some sort of monumental change... just not sure what that'll look like exactly.

That being said, I do wish Naruto and Sasuke had a reason for a high-stakes battle.

Will Naruto has the Shadow clones to help him with paper work

She might want Naruto to gain more experience or mature more. Or maybe Naruto will have some sort of new mission or goal to complete before becoming Hokage (not necessarily expanded on in a new arc though). And even though she supports Naruto 100%, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll throw him into the highest position of power in the village in a hurry if she doesn't think he's ready.

Hmm, maybe. But it still doesn't add up to me that becoming Hokage is something to be fought over. To me it seems the ultimate solution to peace (according to the story) is cooperation. Which is the exact opposite of fighting. Or at least, it's fighting together towards a common goal. That's why some kind of dual-leadership or something like that seems more likely to me. One way or another, I don't think that after this war is over everyone will just shrug and go home and just continue running the world how it always had been run, with all its wars and conflicts and problems. I'm guessing this war and Naruto specifically will usher in some sort of monumental change... just not sure what that'll look like exactly.

That being said, I do wish Naruto and Sasuke had a reason for a high-stakes battle.
    Well yeah Naruto will usher change. He can make the blind see and bring the dead to life. I'm waiting for him to do more miracles.

And Naruto and Sasuke had a reason for a high stakes battle. But Kishi cheated and...no. I will not rant about it again. The Naruto vs Sasuke thing has really lost wind in it's sails. So even if we still get it, I can't see it being anywhere near as good as Kishi was originally building it up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well yeah Naruto will usher change. He can make the blind see and bring the dead to life. I'm waiting for him to do more miracles.

And Naruto and Sasuke had a reason for a high stakes battle. But Kishi cheated and...no. I will not rant about it again. The Naruto vs Sasuke thing has really lost wind in it's sails. So even if we still get it, I can't see it being anywhere near as good as Kishi was originally building it up for.
    Naruto can't do miracles anymore. Their Yin-Yang powers were borrowed. Hagoromo got them back immediately after sealing Kaguya. I guess turning bad guys into good guys is considered a miracle work, but we have that in the real world. They're called motivational speakers.

Yeah, I don't see how the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is going to be justified. At this monent, there really is ZERO reason to fight anymore. No matter what horrible things Sasuke has done in the past, pretty sure saving the world would easily get you a clean slate. Heck, even Hagoromo can vouch for him, and tell the people that he's now reformed from villainy.

Naruto can't do miracles anymore. Their Yin-Yang powers were borrowed. Hagoromo got them back immediately after sealing Kaguya. I guess turning bad guys into good guys is considered a miracle work, but we have that in the real world. They're called motivational speakers.

Yeah, I don't see how the Naruto vs Sasuke fight is going to be justified. At this monent, there really is ZERO reason to fight anymore. No matter what horrible things Sasuke has done in the past, pretty sure saving the world would easily get you a clean slate. Heck, even Hagoromo can vouch for him, and tell the people that he's now reformed from villainy.
    It doesn't matter if Sasuke helped saved the world. Naruto saved Konoha from Pain and he still wasn't nominated for Hokage after Tsunade activated her Coma No Jutsu. Sasuke's still a unlikeable *** with a unlikeable personality that only villains and shallow girls would like. No way is Sasuke worthy of being Hokage. He's a selfish, ungrateful, disrespectful tool.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Will Naruto has the Shadow clones to help him with paper work
    That would actually be a good idea tbh. Still, I don't expect to see him do day-to-day Hokage tasks when he does become Hokage; I think we'll merely see him accept the title at a ceremony or something and then the manga will end with an epilogue of sorts imo.

It's crazy to think that at the beginning of Part II, Pain and Tobi were at the very top of Akatsuki. They were two of the most powerful villains in the story, and they influenced most events since then. And now, they're both deceased and completely redeemed and vindicated. Madara may go that route as well. Ah, the power of Talk no Jutsu.

The only major villain I can recall that didn't fall prey to Naruto's technique is Orochimaru... or I guess he kind of used it on himself. Or something.

Sketches of The Last Naruto, Sakura, Temari, Gaara, Sai, Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee, and Tenten

Tenten and Temari look great! Loving their design already. Lee and Shikamaru's designs are boring. Doesn't seem like they'll be getting a costume change. I'm looking forward to seeing Hinata, Shino, Tsunade, Kakashi, Sasuke, Ino, and Konohamaru (and Neji too, but he died lololololololol)

Seeing the costume change for Gaara and Temari makes me wish we saw their RTN designs and personalities

I like Temari's design. she's always been a personal fav of mine

Temari, Tenten, Gaara, and Choji caught my interest, but most of them look good anyway. Sakura looks kinda like some of mother characters we've seen in the series. Naruto looked kinda like Gaara's father in the first sketch. Overall they aren't bad. I wonder what some others will look like, like Sasuke, Ino, Hinata, Kakashi and such.

It's crazy to think that at the beginning of Part II, Pain and Tobi were at the very top of Akatsuki. They were two of the most powerful villains in the story, and they influenced most events since then. And now, they're both deceased and completely redeemed and vindicated. Madara may go that route as well. Ah, the power of Talk no Jutsu.
    Was Tobi really that strong? I mean what could he really do aside from teleport? His skills were mediocre at best imo, which is why I felt that Akatsuki died with Nagato since he was the strongest Akatsuki member imo.

Was Tobi really that strong? I mean what could he really do aside from teleport? His skills were mediocre at best imo, which is why I felt that Akatsuki died with Nagato since he was the strongest Akatsuki member imo.
    Well he could teleport you to another dimension and leave you there. And if part 2 has taught us anything it's this. Anyone with a Tailed Beast, Hashirama cells, Sharingan, or Rinnegan is a member of the Super Freak Club aka the Main Event Player Club. In other words they are invincible and cannot be taken down by just anyone. You don't have any of the abilities I named then you are not important to the plot or the fight, and killing that person off will have no meaning to the overall story at all. Isn't that right, Neji? Poor Neji. Once viewed as the strongest of the Konoha 11 behind Naruto and Sasuke and just killed off in a sea of war, probably forgotten by all the main characters minus like Hinata and Lee. Guy never cared for Neji.

Page 1032 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 3293298210221028102910301031103210331034103510361042 ... LastLast