Page 1037 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 3793798710271033103410351036103710381039104010411047 ... LastLast
Results 25,901 to 25,925 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Au contraire, this is going to be the manga's longest and final fight. Um... if that doesn't jinx it; this seems like ending material. If not, it sure has the vibes of it. Given Naruto is bound to end up Hokage by the end and given Sasuke's resolve, Tsunade's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure Killer B isn't bound to the genjutsu and will most definitely intervene when he sees Sasuke plans to kill the Raikage. Tenten is still around with the sealing tools though; one wonders what they'll be used for.
    I don't think Sasuke will get a chance to attempt to murder A or the other Gokage though now that Naruto has confronted him. I'm actually hoping that Sasuke dies in the upcoming battle; his plans for revenge need to end once and for all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think Sasuke will get a chance to attempt to murder A or the other Gokage though now that Naruto has confronted him. I'm actually hoping that Sasuke dies in the upcoming battle; his plans for revenge need to end once and for all imo.
    There's no way in hell Naruto would every kill Sasuke. I have a feeling he'll survive the final fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Au contraire, this is going to be the manga's longest and final fight. Um... if that doesn't jinx it; this seems like ending material. If not, it sure has the vibes of it. Given Naruto is bound to end up Hokage by the end and given Sasuke's resolve, Tsunade's days are numbered. I'm pretty sure Killer B isn't bound to the genjutsu and will most definitely intervene when he sees Sasuke plans to kill the Raikage. Tenten is still around with the sealing tools though; one wonders what they'll be used for.
    Final? Yes. Longest? One of the shortest. The movie is a Timeskip and comes out in early December. The manga is going to end before then. Since there is a break next week, there's probably 10-11 chapters left (if there aren't any more breaks after next week).

Since Naruto is basically the current SO6P, he can use the Sage weapons just fine. Would be cool if he uses them. Maybe seal Sasuke instead of killing him?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Oh, I haven't heard of this movie so scratch the longest part then. Sealing Sasuke just doesn't feel the same. He won't have the guts to kill him. I don't think many people would like that outcome, speaking for myself, that is.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Aww yeah. In the tone of the Expand D*ng meme "Kishimoto delivers the Sasuke vs Naruto ultimate action at 3:28 AM".
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

The plot actually prevents Naruto from killing Sasuke... They need Sasuke Rinnegan to break the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and more then likely to escape the Dimension they're in.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The plot actually prevents Naruto from killing Sasuke... They need Sasuke Rinnegan to break the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi and more then likely to escape the Dimension they're in.
    They're already back in their own dimension; Hagoromo and the past Gokage brought them back a few chapters ago.

I'm calling it.

The moment Naruto is about to strike Sasuke's final blow Sakura will jump in, get killed and provide emo fodder.

I'm guessing this is going to end in Naruto's greatest Talk no Jutsu ever. I have mixed feelings about it though.

Naruto may just be a fictional story, but it's still crazy how Talk-No-Jutsu has worked 100% of the time. Granted, he does beat you up pretty badly beforehand, and when you're getting owned you tend to just surrender, but dang. What an impecable track record Naruto's TNJ has.

I fully expect Sasuke to reform and become exactly like RTN Sasuke once he get's TNJ'd.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Somewhere in the Pure World, Itachi just facepalm'd himself.
    Poison-type Safari w/ Cascoon, Muk, and Ariados, FC is 0533-5397-9843

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Looks like it will be up to Naruto to change Sasuke after all. Either that or kill him. but we all know Naruto will find a way to cool down Sasuke. Even though he totally deserves a beating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm glad the Naruto and Sasuke fight is happening under these circumstances instead of a friendly Hokage spar. I want to see Naruto completely destroy Sasuke but I know it won't happen.
    Naruto won't kill him, but he will destroy him. It's going to feel so good when we finally see Naruto standing over a crumpled up, remorseful, mangled Sasuke. Ohhhhh boy has he had it coming for so long. So long. I want to see Naruto beat Sasuke so badly that he can't even roll those stupid arrogant eyes of his, let alone cast jutsu with them.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    It's finally time. I've waited 9 years. 9 DAMN YEARS! This battle will be hype as all hell. We got Naruto with the power of all Tailed Beasts AND the Sage VS Sasuke with the control of all the Tailed Beasts, the Rinnegan, AND the Sharingan. Madara is dead, Kaguya and Zetsu are gone, Kakashi lost the Sharingan, Sakura is being Sakura, the Kages have gone to the after life, the Sage has disappeared and every other person on the planet is in a endless daydream. There is literally nothing that can interrupt this fight and after that final page, I am 99% sure Naruto is going to beat the **** out of Sasuke and make sure he dies.
    This is such a fun paragraph. It is cool that there really isn't anything left in their world to interrupt them. It's the Valley of the End part II - for reals this time, yo. It's going to be the best fight in the series.

Oh my gosh. I almost don't want to read the manga. I feel like I should just wait until this is animated. Even considering all the advantages the manga has over the anime, still, watching the series' best fights animated has to be one of the better ways to experience this story. But it's going to take so long for the anime to get there... Ugh.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

They're already back in their own dimension; Hagoromo and the past Gokage brought them back a few chapters ago.
    That's what I thought too. I thought they were back already. You know, if Sasuke gets killed that would be the end of the Uchihas and the end of their hatred or whatever it is they plague the world with. How tempting. Finish off Sasuke and the Uchihas are no more. That would be one way to destroy the cycle of hatred. Just saying. It's a bad way to end it, but the world would be saved from Uchiha madness.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    That's what I thought too. I thought they were back already. You know, if Sasuke gets killed that would be the end of the Uchihas and the end of their hatred or whatever it is they plague the world with. How tempting. Finish off Sasuke and the Uchihas are no more. That would be one way to destroy the cycle of hatred. Just saying. It's a bad way to end it, but the world would be saved from Uchiha madness.
    There's still a way for an eye like Rinnegan to be born. If the series ends with a NaruHina shipping, can you guess what their child(ren?) will be? Half Uzumaki, Half Hyuuga (well, Half Namikaze too, and forget the exact percentage for now). Uzumakis are closely related to Senjus, and Hyuugas are closely related to Uchihas by their eyes. Being of Uzumaki/Hyuuga descent isn't the same as being of Senju/Uchiha descent, but it's still very close enough. Heck, an even stronger or nearly similar Dojutsu than Rinnegan might be formed. An Uzu/Hyu love child might also have the probability of turning something even worse than those darn dirty backstabbing Uchihas (except Itachi and Shisui 'cuz they cool like that).

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I'm calling it.

The moment Naruto is about to strike Sasuke's final blow Sakura will jump in, get killed and provide emo fodder.
    I read speculation that they'll collide with Rasengan/Chidori which is where their seals will touch. Basically the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled and Sasuke has to face thousands of ninja instead of just Naruto and he'll surrender.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Basically the Infinite Tsukyomi is dispelled and Sasuke has to face thousands of ninja instead of just Naruto and he'll surrender.
    Sasuke's not gonna let numbers stop him; he'd still continue fighting even if he has to face an army. He'll either be killed or talk no jutsu'd and it'll almost certainly be the latter unfortunately imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I'm calling it.

Somewhat illogical, cuz if Sakura was killed cuz of her jumping in between the attacks, she wouldn't appear on The Last Naruto.

My bet: Naruto would talk no jutsu him, but it wouldn't work, so, he has no option but to kill him, like Hashirama did with Madara.

My last prediction: I think last chapter of manga would be in the best case, in November 12th if the last one is the 700th (if there are no hiatus like the next week one), or in the worst case, on December 3rd (to stay in line with the movie). However that would imply several hiatus if the manga ends on the 700th episode (that week however would be ironical for Naruto, cuz Naruto would end the same day his inspiration, Dragon Ball, had debuted 30 years ago exactly)

It's probably not going to turn out like we expect; I'm not all to sure if anyone's going to die here in this final battle - maybe Sasuke will, who knows? Obviously Naruto and Sakura survive; they're in the last movie. Kakashi and Sasuke could die, but the basic argument for those possibilities is that we haven't seen character sketches for them yet.

It might be a little farfetched, but maybe after battling a while, Naruto and Sasuke will find a solution together. Maybe they won't turn out like their predecessors. If it was as simple as Naruto just killing off the final 'villain' (I'd say he's more gray in nature), I'd be a bit disappointed, personally. Sasuke isn't my absolute favorite character, but I will admit that this fight has had better build-up than Kaguya did. We're all so quick to believe that Naruto will find the solution to everything and dismiss Sasuke because of his 'revolutionary' goals, but I think there's the possibility that he'll be a key factor just as much as Naruto in putting an end to all this. Those are my thoughts, anyway.
    - Credit goes to Astral Shadow for this banner.

And thus Sasuke true goal has been revealed he is very much like Madara weather he wish to adimt it or not. Still we all new this was coming the final battle between them i can't wait to see how Naruto gets around Amaterasu (my guess is shadow clones) and breaks Susanoo

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    I fully expect Sasuke to reform and become exactly like RTN Sasuke once he get's TNJ'd.
    Sasuke becomes a Womanizer?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sasuke becomes a Womanizer?
    So in character ~

Of all the things I'm looking forward to in this fight, what I am not looking forward to is Naruto trying to talk sense into Sasuke, trying to appease his "good side" or trying to get Sasuke to care about Team 7, or more of that "I'm your friend" junk. I just want to see these two fight with Naruto erasing that smug arrogant smirk Sasuke has everytime he gains a new Uchiha power. I can't wait to see Naruto punch that smirk off Sasuke's face. That will be a moment I treasure and make this entire long war arc worth it. At least they won't do that crappy "We'll die together if we fight." thing. I guess even Kishi thought that was bad.

Someone mentioned that Sakura should/will jump in front of Naruto and Sasuke's clash. I'll only like that if Sakura uppercuts Sasuke because she wants a piece of him before Naruto. I'm sure we'll get plenty of references to Naruto and Sasuke's hospital brawl, their battle in the Valley of the Ends, and comparing them to Madara/Hashirama, the Sannin and every other big figure that had a rival in this series. Anyway the only person that needs to jump in front of them and get killed is Karin. She'd gladly die for the man that almost killed her. Sasuke would think nothing of it either.

Does Naruto still have Kurama's other half? Because if he does that should even things up a bit imo. After all, Sasuke's haxxed out with his EMS/Rinnegan and perfect Susano'o and that makes him quite formidable.

I don't even know, I'm a little confused how that whole thing works. Naruto is going to be the underdog anyway so Kishi keeping Kurama's chakra away from him at first seems likely to happen. I don't expect Naruto to be wailing on Sasuke in the first chapter of their fight. If anything Sasuke will more then likely dominate the first half for that underdog effect. As long as it's not one sided the entire time like their part 1 finale. How anyone could think that was a good fight manga-wise is beyond me. Anime-wise at least leveled the playing field and didn't make it so obvious who was going to win. LOL, Naruto only had one page of a counterattack. Still makes me laugh so hard. One page of counterattack.

Does Naruto still have Kurama's other half? Because if he does that should even things up a bit imo. After all, Sasuke's haxxed out with his EMS/Rinnegan and perfect Susano'o and that makes him quite formidable.

If I read it right, he has part of each Tailed Beast's chakra. I think...
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Page 1037 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 3793798710271033103410351036103710381039104010411047 ... LastLast