Page 1041 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045 ... LastLast
Results 26,001 to 26,025 of 26172

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Minato confirmed to be in The Last

The movie is confirmed canon, so what the heck is Kishi's reasoning for keeping him alive?
    Wait he's coming back? Hopefully that means Kushina will return too, and hopefully they're not brought back with that reanimation jutsu, though maybe Minato will only be in some flashbacks and not in person? I think that may be the most likely way of him appearing in the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I'm... not sure where you got that impression from. I'm reasonably certain that he still holds some ill will toward the village that ruined him and his Clan, but that's why he wants to carry out this revolution; to strong-arm the world into a place where that sort of thing can't happen again.

I agree about your assessment of Danzo, but I don't see how that differs from Sasuke wanting the best (or at least what he perceives to be the best) for the Elemental Nations and being willing to be the villain to do so.

I asked for an indication that he still wants genocide; I'm well aware that was what he wanted back before he cleared the air with Itachi, but I'm not talking about nor defending his character at that point. And even if he were willing to kill anybody that stands against him (he's singling out Naruto right now, but the potential for him to be willing to go that far is definitely there), that's still not a mass genocide.

As for the rest of your post, I'd argue that he most definitely does care about the current world; enough so to want to correct it, at any rate. Agreed that he's a lowlife and has no place being Hokage or even a leader of anything (except his own broken down and non-existent Clan, anyway), though.
    Oh...well in that case, it's unknown if he plans to kill beyond the Gokage. I imagine anyone who doesn't comply with him like Naruto is on his hit list of people to kill. But I guess we'll have to see the newest chapters to see who he plans on killing. We know the Gokage are on the list. He probably thinks he's the only world leader that will be needed in his revolution.

As far as Minato being in the movie, I suspect it's via flashbacks. If not then Edo Tensei again? Too bad this movies not going to be a manga and a movie instead. If it wasn't canon I wouldn't bother seeing it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke of today would never make a better Hokage over Naruto. Naruto connects with people and unites them. Sasuke plans to execute the current Gokage therefore eliminating the peace all the nations just obtained. That makes Sasuke not only a lousy Hokage but a lowlife in general backstabbing the nations like that. Naruto's not perfect but he's way better then Sasuke in that he actually cares for people. Sasuke doesn't care about anything that doesn't revolve around his own personal agenda. Sasuke would be no better then Danzo as Hokage. Both would sacrifice others to become Hokage.
    You do realize that the current situation was unique in the fact that the Villages all aligned due to having a singular enemy? You do realize that normally, the villages are in competition with each other over clients and resources (as shown several times such as in the reasoning behind Suna's decision to team with Orochimaru and attack Konoha, and Kumo and Iwa's building of arms in the current era) and are only maintained by the Daimyo's to be their standing army? For there to be actual peace would mean the elimination of the ninja system, something actually pointed out by Jiraiya. The point is that the current situation is only a temporary one, one that can not be maintained without something drastic being done. Sasuke's answer may not be the best one, but at least he has come up with an answer. A person who actually tries to figure out a solution will always be better then a person who just relies upon things working out.

Personal agenda? Bring about a revolution for the people is hardly a "personal agenda". And you do realize that killing and sacrificing is something all the Hokages have done - Minato killed hundreds during a war along with an attempt on Ee and Kirabi, Sarutobi sacrificed both Neji's father and the Uchiha clan to maintain the village, Hashirama gave out the Bijuus, and Tobirama was the one who pretty much set the path for Danzo. Heck, all the Kages apart from Gaara has allowed the creation and usage of the Jinchuuriki, which was pretty much turning innocent children into deadly weapons, despite the fact that the hosts normally lost control and caused massive death and destruction. And honestly, it's pretty hypocritical of Naruto to have an issue with sasuke when he was just praising Obito, the character with the highest body count in the series and who was attempting even worst for an even more selfish reason.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Spoiler:- Kakashi Last:
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Haha nice catch! They did hide it well, what with the scratches.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

New chapter is up.

My prediction? Naruto will get a scratch on Sasuke's forehead this time, and Sasuke will be horribly scarred and become insecure about himself. Cut to Sakura flashing back to Ino and her ribbon, and she will give Sasuke a bandage to cover his forehead as seen in the Last artwork of Sasuke.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

Good night Sakura. Dream of a time where you provide actual usefullness to the story.

It's a sad day in Hell when even Sasuke "Douchebag" Uchiha calls her out on her stupid crush.

Just seen the new chapter. At first I thought Sasuke physically killed Sakura (what a d**che), but it was a genjutsu (still a d**che). Speaking of The Last movie, I'm wondering on a whim, if Kishimoto didn't release a sketch of Hinata yet because he's thinking how to draw her as an adult and pregnant with Naruto's kid?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

TsukiMirage, I'm not even going to bother debating with you now. Just read the new chapters, and you can argue with them. If you still think Sasuke would make a better Hokage over Naruto, then I fear the world you vision.

Latest chapter just echoed everything I have been saying. And I'm glad Naruto does not support Sasuke as Hokage, so there will be no "Naruto supports Sasuke to be Hokage and he'll become a Jiraiya wander" crap. That would be beyond dumb for the series anyway. Sasuke treats Sakura like dirt. While I'll never understand why she loves him, Sasuke pretty much treats her like Karin. Some Hokage. So Sasuke has his own version of Hokage? I'm sure it's nothing good. I take back what I said about Sasuke being a Danzo style Hokage. I think he'd be far worse. Still a good chapter. They're throwing the nostalgia of Part 1 into this and it's up to Naruto to "change" Sasuke.

I think this chapter almost confirms Sasuke will never be Hokage. Because he's just using the title Hokage as a excuse for his own agenda for changing the world. Still Sasuke makes a great villain for this. I can't wait to see Naruto beat him.

Highlight of the chapter for me was definitely Naruto calling Sasuke out on not understanding what being Hokage actually means.

Their fight taking place at the VoTE was a bit unexpected, but in hindsight I should have seen it coming. It's fitting, if nothing else.

Sakura is the gift that keeps on not giving. She's been incredibly self aware how unimportant she's been in the last dozen chapters. It would have been cool to have a moment where she attempted to kill Sasuke again but whatever.

Hagoromo's words pretty much foreshadow that Naruto will change Sasuke even though he straight up wants to kill him.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Sakura is the gift that keeps on not giving. She's been incredibly self aware how unimportant she's been in the last dozen chapters. It would have been cool to have a moment where she attempted to kill Sasuke again but whatever.

Hagoromo's words pretty much foreshadow that Naruto will change Sasuke even though he straight up wants to kill him.
    Based on the image I posted about the last... apparently Sasuke is still his cold hearted looking self in the future even though Naruto converts him
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Sakura you idiot. I guess this dispels any beliefs that Sakura lost her romantic feelings over Sasuke, LOL

Well at least the battle is happening in the valley of the end. That`s extremely fitting and a great callback.

I must commend Kishimoto on making a complete mockery of Sakura this chapter. I mean, damn.

At this point I want it to end. Seriously.

If this is Kishimoto's idea of romance he's made a complete mess of whatever "romantic subplot" he had planned.

Just goes to show how detrimental her attachment to Sasuke has been when you have chapters like this. To top it off placing her in a genjutsu which shows him stabbing her right in the hard. I'm impressed.

If you care about any of these characters you wouldn't want them shipped with anyone after today. Really is romance at it's worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Based on the image I posted about the last... apparently Sasuke is still his cold hearted looking self in the future even though Naruto converts him
    Well I really wouldn't expect his personality to change much lol.

Interesting chapter, I'm interested in hearing what Sasuke means about how he wants to be hokage. Also the fight taking place at the VoTE is a perfect and nostalgic place for their fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Stick a fork in Sakura's character.

The girl is done.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

The chapter was terrible. Sakura's hundredth confession of love for Sasuke was a waste of time, but at least the "Sakura is over him" theories are shattered now I guess. Anyway, seems like the Final Valley will be the battlefield again. Whatever

I like how just a few pages ago people were saying that Sakura wasn't Sasuke fanboy yet this chapter proved completely otherwise.

Really though, I just want this manga to end. Why didn't the Sage just take back his powers from Sasuke? I hope this fight finishes before the end of the year

Yes, Sasuke. Solving the world's problems through MORE MURDER. That will make people have a high opinion of you as leader. I am so looking forward to him getting his butt kicked in this fight.

Isn't Sakura supposed to be good at genjutsu anyway? I'm mildly surprised she wasn't able to dispel Sasuke's genjutsu. For a moment there, I thought he had actually stabbed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Isn't Sakura supposed to be good at genjutsu anyway? I'm mildly surprised she wasn't able to dispel Sasuke's genjutsu. For a moment there, I thought he had actually stabbed her.
    Well Sasuke is stronger than Sakura, so I imagine that his genjutsu was too much for her

Love does crazy things for people. In Sakura's case, she was so hurt from Sasuke becoming evil again and walking away and calling her annoying that she couldn't do anything. That, or Rinnegan genjutsu too OP.

I hope Naruto does major whooping. Crack Sasuke's skull open, thus forcing him to wear a turban and a macaroni tube necklace to stay alive.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Sssssh! Kishi doesn't want you to remember that. The real answer is Sharingan genjutsu is like way harder to break. I don't think he tsukuyomi'd her but if he did, she's not breaking it. No matter how good she is. Sharingan is the hax of the world.

I can't wait for Sasuke's apology to Sakura. It'll be just like Karins. A simple unconvincing sorry. You know, call me crazy but when Sakura was glaring at Sasuke with her tears I thought she was actually going to tell Sasuke off for all the crap he put Naruto through and the burdens Team 7 endured because of him. I guess that was just wishful thinking on my part.

One thing I'll say I do agree with Sasuke on. And that's why on earth Sakura loves him so much. Sasuke himself doesn't understand what Sakura sees in him. I have to agree with Sasuke there. He's a jerk but at least he's acknowledging how one sided it is. It's weird considering Kishi just gave Sakura a moment to shine with Kaguya and now this nearly negates it. Poor Sakura. And I always knew she still liked Sasuke. If she still loved him after he almost killed her, then there is nothing he can do that will make her not love him. Glad Ino's absent from this, or this would ruin her too.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 25th September 2014 at 7:56 PM.

Did Sasuke actually apologize to Karin? I don't recall him ever doing so

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Did Sasuke actually apologize to Karin? I don't recall him ever doing so
    Nah. He needs that UchihaXUzumaki baby, then he can go all Orochimaru and steal his child's body.

Page 1041 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 419419911031103710381039104010411042104310441045 ... LastLast