Page 1042 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 429429921032103810391040104110421043104410451046 ... LastLast
Results 26,026 to 26,050 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Did Sasuke actually apologize to Karin? I don't recall him ever doing so
    He gave her a weak "sorry" while she was mad and then she fangirled over him as if the Danzo incident never happened. It's one moment in the series I truly wish I could forget.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't really think that what Sakura did in this chapter was bad at all tbh, she hasn't really been a bad character at all imo, ever since part 2 started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    He gave her a weak "sorry" while she was mad and then she fangirled over him as if the Danzo incident never happened. It's one moment in the series I truly wish I could forget.
    I agree actually, I really wish Karin didn't accept his apology, at least not that easily :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think the unbelievable is Kishi makes it so no one can truly be angry with Sasuke...that is all
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I don't really think that what Sakura did in this chapter was bad at all tbh, she hasn't really been a bad character at all imo, ever since part 2 started.

I agree actually, I really wish Karin didn't accept his apology, at least not that easily :x
    What? she's still holding on to a crush even though it's painfully obvious after all this time that Sasuke will never love her. She should have realized this by now and yet she still loves him. Even after he tried to kill her in the Summit and called her useless during the fight with Kaguya. WTF?

What? she's still holding on to a crush even though it's painfully obvious after all this time that Sasuke will never love her. She should have realized this by now and yet she still loves him. Even after he tried to kill her in the Summit and called her useless during the fight with Kaguya. WTF?
    There's a difference between a love and a crush, a crush was what Sakura was doing for most of part 1 and what Karin has been doing since she was introduced. It seems way deeper than that with Sakura ever since part 2 started in my honest opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Sakura's dreadful imho. She needs to ditch her feelings for Sasuke and focus on herself; I'm tired of her taking a step forward and then a dozen steps back. It's bad writing and painful to watch over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sakura's dreadful imho. She needs to ditch her feelings for Sasuke and focus on herself; I'm tired of her taking a step forward and then a dozen steps back. It's bad writing and painful to watch over and over again.
    This about sums it up. It's more than a little hopeful on my part, but I was hoping to see her show a willingness to confront Sasuke that she ultimately didn't have during the Summit (though honestly she seemed stronger emotionally there than she does now, funnily enough).

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    There's a difference between a love and a crush, a crush was what Sakura was doing for most of part 1 and what Karin has been doing since she was introduced. It seems way deeper than that with Sakura ever since part 2 started in my honest opinion.
    Okay, even then. To still love the person who called you useless and tried to kill you? You don't think there's something wrong with that?
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 25th September 2014 at 9:36 PM.

What baffles me about this entire thing is why does she like him so much that she's still holding on. Like, seriously?

I can understand her wanting him back for Team 7s sake but this is getting ridiculous now. Chapter 181 should have put whatever romantic feelings she had for him to rest. If he isn't going to stick around then what makes you think his feelings will suddenly be different on your next reunion. Giving up on him romantically but still wanting him back as a friend and a comrade would have done wonders for her character and show how much she's matured.

"Love needs no reason" is BS. There needs to be reason why you're clinging on to someone who just too long ago left you to die in molten lava.

Hope to god that genjutsu was the last straw cause this is romance at it's worse. If I were a Sakura fan I'd be pretty angry right now.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 25th September 2014 at 9:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    If I were a Sakura fan I'd be pretty angry right now.
    You have no idea how real that statement is right now
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Tbh, I'm not even sure how anyone could even be a fan of Sakura. I'm not trying to bash, but she doesn't really have any likable qualities, moves or abilities that make her stand out. She not from clan, and her appearance is pretty shonen standard. Hinata or Tenten seemed like they make a better character if giving screen time, and Temari is already a better character.

Either way, like the posts above, it had to be a hard hit for Sakura fans, or even ones that simply defending her fangirl'n.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Tbh, I'm not even sure how anyone could even be a fan of Sakura. I'm not trying to bash, but she doesn't really have any likable qualities, moves or abilities that make her stand out. She not from clan, and her appearance is pretty shonen standard. Hinata or Tenten seemed like they make a better character if giving screen time, and Temari is already a better character.

Either way, like the posts above, it had to be a hard hit for Sakura fans, or even ones that simply defending her fangirl'n.
    I still like Sakura more than I like Hinata, though neither are particular favorites of mine.

That aside, I found Sakura growing out of just being a ninja for Sasuke's sake and into trying to find her own passion (if for the sake of keeping Team Seven together; a bit more self-interest wouldn't have been unwelcome there) interesting when it was actually given any attention. She's a living mass of wasted potential for the most part, but it's not like there weren't brief moments where there was any worth in rooting for her.

Her "love" isn't even love, she's acting like a child so bad to the point that's it's gotten worse.
    And when Sasuke of all people points out your childish BS, something is wrong.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

no one answered my question earlier but couldn't the sage take back his powers? i mean, naruto would completely curb-stomp sasuke without that hax eye

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    no one answered my question earlier but couldn't the sage take back his powers? i mean, naruto would completely curb-stomp sasuke without that hax eye
    Could the sage take back Sasuke's power? I suppose, but that would be cheating. And as we know, Naruto has to be the underdog in this final fight with Sasuke. So I'm not expecting Naruto to just instantly wail on Sasuke at the start. I bet the first three chapters will be all Sasuke. All I ask is that it's not as one sided as the part 1 finale. That is one of the most one sided fights in Naruto history. Naruto only got a single page of a counterattack. A single page, LOL.

Anyway, since we know both Naruto and Sasuke survive and everyone is out of lalaland for the movie, we have to assume Sasuke is convinced to free everyone and give them a lame apology. He's still not Hokage worthy though. And for crying out loud if Naruto is still a Gennin in that movie I'll scream. I know these ranks don't mean crap anymore, but come on. Naruto's Six Path level. That's gotta earn the boy a promotion at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    All I ask is that it's not as one sided as the part 1 finale.
    I thought it was pretty even at the end once Naruto got his Kyuubi powers. Even before that he managed to put up a decent fight right before Sasuke's Sharingan got its third tomoe in my opinion.

I thought it was pretty even at the end once Naruto got his Kyuubi powers. Even before that he managed to put up a decent fight right before Sasuke's Sharingan got its third tomoe in my opinion.
    No it wasn't. Not in manga format. Sasuke had full control of that fight. At no point did it ever look like Sasuke and Naruto were equals. This fight was basically Sasuke using Naruto as his punching bag to showcase his cursed seal and evolving Sharingan. The anime, however did a fantastic job at showcasing Naruto and Sasuke fighting on equal grounds where it could have been anyones game. Manga wise? Even with him getting the one tail, Sasuke was still able to avoid him. It was a one sided fight and a weak finish to part 1. Especially following fights like Neji vs Kidomaru, Tayuya vs Shikamaru and Gaara and Lee vs Kimimaro.

The whole chapter could have been titled "Ship Sinking". On top of the Sasuka/Sakura stuff, Naruto's still dwelling on his promise to Sakura even though she's made it very clear that she'll always be stuck on Sasuke. I feel bad for Hinata.

Sad for Sakura... this chapter was a Ship Sinking for poor SasuSaku fans.

I have a bad feeling on NaruHina too. Maybe after the battle, Naruto rejects poor Hinata and hooks up with Sasuke (Yeah!! Kishimoto considers very hard to conclude Naruto in a Shonen-ai. NaruSasu fans would be really happy).

I just read the latest chapter and why is sasuke still being a little b1tch? what possible reason besides him being a little child with a gun throwing a tantrum could he have for what he's doing right now? I really don't understand his stupid attitude. He's no better than madara. Sakura got what she was asking for. I'm glad that she will stop doing anything now. Since naruto foreshadowed himself i guess both will die. Shikamaru eventually becomes hokage, poor hinata gets nothing and peace will reign for a long time due to naruto's sacrifice.

Has sasuke's reason been showned in the manga? is it going to be explained when he tells naruto his view of being hokage?
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 26th September 2014 at 9:25 PM.
    Smash bros for the 3ds will be my life.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

I've always gotten a weird vibe from Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry; I wouldn't be surprised in NaruSasu actually ended up being canon at this point. I mean the manga can't sink any lower imo. :x

I've always gotten a weird vibe from Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry; I wouldn't be surprised in NaruSasu actually ended up being canon at this point. I mean the manga can't sink any lower imo. :x
    I don't discard it either. honestly when i read this chapter that was exactly the feeling i got from it. Either they end up lovers or they end up dead.
    Smash bros for the 3ds will be my life.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

You complain about "Sakura's love for Sasuke" Yet you still ship SS and you want Sasuke to redeem himself for Sakura's sake. You mentioned that in your posts in the shipping thread.
    Last edited by besho; 26th September 2014 at 11:05 PM.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Yet you still ship SS and you want Sasuke to redeem himself for Sakura's sake. You mentioned that in your posts in the shipping thread..
    My most recent post there says nothing of the sort; I actually made it clear that I'm over that pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    Either they end up lovers or they end up dead.
    Well they're both confirmed to be alive after this fight via the new movie. Also, I think Kakashi was implied to be the sixth Hokage there as well.

Interesting wow..

I blame kishi and his terrible romance writing. I'm angry and disappointed at the way Kishi treats Sakura's character but NS is still endgame and will happen imo. The amazing development/chemistry they have can't go to waste. The fact that Minato and Kushina gave NS their blessing and then dissappeared forever is plot armor that at this moment can't be dealt with by NH or SS. It doesn't change the fact that Naruto LOVES Sakura, he said it Sai that he can't confess now because he's yet to keep his promise. Naruto the most important character loves Sakura. Him going to Hinata makes NO sense. He never showed any interest to Hinata, how can people even ship NH/SS I will never understand.. Bleh whatever. #keepcalmandshipNarusaku
    Last edited by besho; 27th September 2014 at 12:19 AM.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Page 1042 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 429429921032103810391040104110421043104410451046 ... LastLast