Page 1043 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 4394399310331039104010411042104310441045104610471053 ... LastLast
Results 26,051 to 26,075 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

If you ask me, she doesn't deserve Naruto. She should be alone due to her stupidity. Seriously, how can she STILL be in love with that jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Interesting wow..

I blame kishi and his terrible romance writing. I'm angry and disappointed at the way Kishi treats Sakura's character but NS is still endgame and will happen imo. The amazing development/chemistry they have can't go to waste. The fact that Minato and Kushina gave NS their blessing and then dissappeared forever is plot armor that at this moment can't be dealt with by NH or SS. It doesn't change the fact that Naruto LOVES Sakura, he said it Sai that he can't confess now because he's yet to keep his promise. Naruto the most important character loves Sakura. Him going to Hinata makes NO sense. He never showed any interest to Hinata, how can people even ship NH/SS I will never understand.. Bleh whatever. #keepcalmandshipNarusaku
    Meh! Meh I say. Unless it's a threesome with Obito, Rin and Kakashi, or Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato, I don't ship anything in Naruto. The shipping in Naruto is really weak. As for Naruto with Sakura? With Sakura still in love with Sasuke, I don't think Naruto and Sakura will ever truly work. Naruto will always feel like a substitute because Sakura for whatever reason still loves Sasuke. Naruto deserves better, frankly. I don't know if that's Hinata or not but I certainly don't support him with Sakura, regardless what Kushina and Minato said. I don't think they want their son being sloppy seconds/second best to anyone. But shipping in Naruto in general is weak.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Sakura's obsessive love for Sasuke reminds me of Obito's obsessive love for Rin, only Rin was a good person who was actually worth loving at least, unlike Sasuke who plans on bringing faux-order to the world via murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sakura's obsessive love for Sasuke reminds me of Obito's obsessive love for Rin, only Rin was a good person who was actually worth loving at least, unlike Sasuke who plans on bringing faux-order to the world via murder.
    Rin was always good to Obito. She supported everything he did, encouraged him, hung out with him, and was generally a nice and a good friend. I fully understand why Obito loved Rin. Even before they were a team she was looking out for him. It's why Obito's affection for Rin was so much better then Naruto's with Sakura and certainly better then Sakura with Sasuke. I never understood the Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto love issues. None made any sense for me to get behind, yet they try and make a big deal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    If you ask me, she doesn't deserve Naruto. She should be alone due to her stupidity. Seriously, how can she STILL be in love with that jerk?
    It can't be love, it's gotta be desperation. Either that or she doesn't get "crushes" are for children.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Rin was always good to Obito. She supported everything he did, encouraged him, hung out with him, and was generally a nice and a good friend. I fully understand why Obito loved Rin. Even before they were a team she was looking out for him. It's why Obito's affection for Rin was so much better then Naruto's with Sakura and certainly better then Sakura with Sasuke. I never understood the Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto love issues. None made any sense for me to get behind, yet they try and make a big deal out of it.
    Well to be frank, Sakura grew to appreciate Naruto more and more and she's supported him a lot as well in Part 2 especially; it's her feelings for Sasuke that hold her back in my view.

Well to be frank, Sakura grew to appreciate Naruto more and more and she's supported him a lot as well in Part 2 especially; it's her feelings for Sasuke that hold her back in my view.
    I never said she didn't. It didn't start off that way. Sakura was as mean to Naruto as all the other Konoha villagers. I like that Sakura did grow to like Naruto, but this whole forced love triangle thing Team 7 had going on never worked for me due to half the members not even caring for the others existence at all, so it never worked. Especially in Sasuke's case. Not that it matters. Sakura and Naruto shipping died during that fake confession as far as I'm concerned. Even if they do end up together, we know it's only because she had no shot with Sasuke. This latest chapter just hurt Sakura's character so bad. I just don't understand SasukeXSakura. I mean I can kinda understand NarutoXSakura. I don't support it, but if Kishi didn't make Sakura do these stupid things, it might have worked. But her crush with Sasuke?

I hate saying this, but even Karin has a somewhat stronger reason for liking Sasuke. Sasuke saved her life when she was younger in the Chunin Exams offpanel, so I can see her having affection for the guy who saved her life when he didn't have to. But Sakura? What has Sasuke ever done for Sakura to make her love him so much? And then this series is written in a way where you're suppose to feel sorry for Sakura because Sasuke's left. The only thing I feel sorry for is she still loves a guy who doesn't get a second thought about her existence at all and would kill her with no regrets at all. And the real kicker is you have all these good guys like Naruto, Rock Lee, and even that random shinobi who like Sakura, but she rejects them in favor of Sasuke, the Uchiha Revolutionary who's trying to kill her master Tsunade, and tried to kill her, and all of Team 7 and not that long ago vowed to murder everyone in Konoha.

I don't hate Sakura. I truly don't. But what is Kishi thinking in writing her character like this? Then some wonder why Hinata's the most popular female in Naruto. No disrespect to lady Hinata of course. Poor Sakura. This latest chapter has not been kind to you. And after she just helped with Kaguya too. Ugh!

I ship Sasuke and Sakura pretty hard, as evidenced in this thread earlier, but this chapter.. what in the actual hell. My faith in it was slightly upped in the chapter they pull Sasuke from the portal, but this just annihilated it. Dude's a Grade A douche. He's gonna have to find a prostitute at this rate to have his kids cuz Sakura shouldn't be going anywhere near that once Naruto beats him into the dirt and then talk no jutsu's him (again.. kinda)..

Damn. I really liked that ship, too.

Meh! Meh I say. Unless it's a threesome with Obito, Rin and Kakashi, or Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato, I don't ship anything in Naruto. The shipping in Naruto is really weak. As for Naruto with Sakura? With Sakura still in love with Sasuke, I don't think Naruto and Sakura will ever truly work. Naruto will always feel like a substitute because Sakura for whatever reason still loves Sasuke. Naruto deserves better, frankly. I don't know if that's Hinata or not but I certainly don't support him with Sakura, regardless what Kushina and Minato said. I don't think they want their son being sloppy seconds/second best to anyone. But shipping in Naruto in general is weak.
    Whether you like NaruSaku or not depends on your opinion which I don't care about at all, but no one can deny that they had the most development and chemistry because its a fact. I admit that her love for Sasuke is a problem but I still like Sakura and NaruSaku. I could write an essay describing why I think NaruSaku is beautiful but I don't think its worth it anymore.

NaruSaku had some nice moments lately like Sakura trying to keep Naruto alive after Kurama was extracted from him, but it was obvious that Sakura loved Sasuke more in my opinion. That's why the essays about her supposedly getting over Sasuke a few weeks ago took me by surprise.

NaruSaku had some nice moments lately like Sakura trying to keep Naruto alive after Kurama was extracted from him, but it was obvious that Sakura loved Sasuke more in my opinion. That's why the essays about her supposedly getting over Sasuke a few weeks ago took me by surprise.
    I agree they had nice moments. Naruto and Sakura have had really nice moments in the series. But she was always in love with Sasuke. Don't know why though. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm not a shipper.

so is kakashi really going to become the 6 hokage??? idk japanese letters/words so does his back really say hokage

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    so is kakashi really going to become the 6 hokage??? idk japanese letters/words so does his back really say hokage
    He seems to have the kanji for 6 (六) on his back, so it's practically confirmed.

Nobody should be surprised. Kakashi is the cooliest of the cool. But I wonder if Tsunade retired or got killed off? It would suck if she died and Orochimaru is still around.

I don't see why Kakashi even needs to be Hokage though; why should Tsunade retire? Naruto's bound to achieve his dream of becoming Hokage before the manga ends anyway, so I don't see why Kakashi has to hold that position in the meantime.

Nobody should be surprised. Kakashi is the cooliest of the cool. But I wonder if Tsunade retired or got killed off? It would suck if she died and Orochimaru is still around.
    It's not a surprise for Kakashi to be Hokage considering he was already chosen as the 6th Hokage while Tsunade was still unconscious, but you weren't in favor of him being the official 6th Hokage a few weeks ago. Tsunade will probably retire, like Sarutobi did when Minato was chosen as the 4th. She'll probably still have some political power, and still be doing some stuff in the village, like becoming the head of the Leaf's Medical School or something.

I don't see why Kakashi even needs to be Hokage though; why should Tsunade retire? Naruto's bound to achieve his dream of becoming Hokage before the manga ends anyway, so I don't see why Kakashi has to hold that position in the meantime.
    Why did Sarutobi retire when Minato became Hokage? Because even though he was probably still really powerful, Minato was younger, and already showed enough strength and smarts to become Hokage. As for why Naruto isn't Hokage now, either he decided to not become Hokage yet, or the village elders decided he can't be Hokage yet for some reason. We don't know, we won't know until just a couple of months from now.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 28th September 2014 at 3:00 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    It's not a surprise for Kakashi to be Hokage considering he was already chosen as the 6th Hokage while Tsunade was still unconscious, but you weren't in favor of him being the official 6th Hokage a few weeks ago. Tsunade will probably retire, like Sarutobi did when Minato was chosen as the 4th. She'll probably still have some political power, and still be doing some stuff in the village, like becoming the head of the Leaf's Medical School or something.

Why did Sarutobi retire when Minato became Hokage? Because even though he was probably still really powerful, Minato was younger, and already showed enough strength and smarts to become Hokage. As for why Naruto isn't Hokage now, either he decided to not become Hokage yet, or the village elders decided he can't be Hokage yet for some reason. We don't know, we won't know until just a couple of months from now.
    I'm still not in favor of Kakashi being Hokage. The time to have done it was after Danzo was killed. I've always said, however that Kakashi was worthy of the title. But giving it to him now is rather pointless when the series is almost finished and there's nothing left. I still think Kakashi would make a good Hokage, but the timing is off and after Sasuke there's nobody left to fight.

I hope that means it gets his sharingan back somehow. i don't think he has much to offer without it

The fact that Kakashi now lacks his Sharingan is another reason why him being the future 6th Hokage makes me cackle. He's gonna be an average fighter now imho. He'll be an even weaker Hokage than Tsunade probably. :c

does kakashi really need to be a fighter anymore since he has naruto and (big if)sasuke to protect the village for him while he deals with the politics of being hokage nd im guessing that kishimoto is going to pull a fast one on us and say that naruto is still too young to be hokage and he needs to mature a bit more until he can take the role

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Sarutobi was considered a great hokage and fighter, and he didn't have a Sharingan, or really anything else of note. I don't understand. Just because Sasuke and Naruto were allowed to become grossly overpowered doesn't mean regular ninja can't be outstanding Hokage. Have you forgotten all of Part 1?

Kakashi is a better choice than Naruto. He's seen battle, he's led teams, he knows how the politics work, and he's sharp as a tack. I think they'll do a "Kakashi mentoring Naruto" thing, as the Sixth. Naruto then succeeds him as the Seventh.

I certainly didn't forget part 1. But I bet Kishimoto did. I would shake my head if they pull the "Naruto is too young and needs to mature a bit more" thing to prevent him from being Hokage. I mean if he's not ready now, what's a few more years really going to matter? Naruto is never going to be a book smart genius. It's just not in his character. Neither is politics to a certain extent. I think he can learn the basics of politics anyway but not be a super brain. That's why he needs Shikamaru as his right hand. I mean Gaara made Kazekage at a young age, so why not Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    does kakashi really need to be a fighter anymore since he has naruto and (big if)sasuke to protect the village for him while he deals with the politics of being hokage nd im guessing that kishimoto is going to pull a fast one on us and say that naruto is still too young to be hokage and he needs to mature a bit more until he can take the role
    If Kakashi can't defend the village on his own, then he doesn't deserve to be Hokage in my honest opinion; if he would need Naruto's help for that, he may as well just give Naruto the job. Also, Hiruzen was around Naruto's age when he became Hokage, so Naruto isn't too young.

If Kakashi can't defend the village on his own, then he doesn't deserve to be Hokage in my honest opinion; if he would need Naruto's help for that, he may as well just give Naruto the job. Also, Hiruzen was around Naruto's age when he became Hokage, so Naruto isn't too young.
    didnt tsunade need naruto's help in order to defend the village from pain and at the end of the day naruto is still a ninja of the leaf so he is going to help defend the village no matter what whether its under kakashi or tsunade orders.
    different circumstances between hiruzen and naruto...hiruzen inherited the title from tobirama because tobirama knew he was going to die so he had to pick someone while with naruto there are other characters who can be hokage while naruto still matures and grows

But did Hiruzen become Hokage immediately? For all we know on the confusing timeline, Hashirama was still alive at this time. He passed the Hokage role to Tobirama while he was still alive. And basing on the flashbacks of Hiruzen training the Sannin and official age bios, Hiru was probably over a decade older due to his appearance (meaning he was or close to 30 years old), and the Sannin were probably 13-14. We know Hashirama lived long enough to not only meet Tsunade, but also teach her how to gamble at ?? years old (most likely 2-3 years old). Hashirama could have filled the Hokage role again for a little while after Tobirama's death. The Wiki says Hashi died shortly after forming the Leaf, but when exactly was it formed? When he became the first Hokage? Or after Tsunade was born? The Leaf hasn't even been around for a whole century yet, so even if they are comparing it to how long the Leaf has been around, 5-10 years isn't really "short".

Now I've gotten myself confused. This timeline really needs to be cleared up and filled out some more.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Page 1043 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 4394399310331039104010411042104310441045104610471053 ... LastLast