Page 1046 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 4694699610361042104310441045104610471048104910501056 ... LastLast
Results 26,126 to 26,150 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Wow, this battle is dreadfully boring.

Hopefully it ends next time so we'll have two chapters for the epilogue.

...I miss Kaguya.

Did Sasuke forget all about elemental disadvantages?

*sigh* At least Sakura appeared in flashback form, cause this fight is putting me to sleep. Sure they show cool abilities, but there's no suspense, just the same old NaruSasu exchange since part 1.

Sasuke "on the same level as the old man?" Pfft, I don't even know wuts going on anymore, this power creep is stupid, where's even getting his chakra from. i hope this ends next chapter

What happened to Naruto's Kyuubi mode? It looks like the right half of his face has been shredded off. Is that supposed to show that he only has half of Kurama's chakra, because if that's the case he didn't have the problem during the war when he had the other half. I'm quite confused. Also, so Sasuke just turned his Susano'o into the Gedo Statue because reasons...

It sounds like Sasuke plans on becoming an outside evil that will unite the ninja world. It can be a plausible scenario and why he is still alive in the movie. After this battle, Sasuke escapes again and works from the shadows like he says. As a result and because of his crazy power he causes chaos every once in a while to keep the ninja world on its toes. The villages unite in order to ultimately end his crazed actions. I see it as he keeps the bijuu and randomly release them to kill and destroy for a while, allow the villages to stay allied to try and bring him down and then disappear for a while. He is just going to be the ultimate common enemy for all the villages. It's an interesting idea if that happens.
    Last edited by XanderCage; 16th October 2014 at 3:01 PM.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

well at least sasuke's explanation was better then I thought it would be, I'll give kishi props to that

now to see how naruto will stop him...

Or does it possibly end up like the first match?
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It's all flashy, and kinda boring.
    Sasuke thinks he's some sort of god, the power levels of these guys are ridiculous and why does the fight feel like padding.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    well at least sasuke's explanation was better then I thought it would be, I'll give kishi props to that

now to see how naruto will stop him...

Or does it possibly end up like the first match?
    Yeah, I was pretty surprised. What Sasuke intends to do is beyond idiotic, but the logic that lead him there is surprisingly good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's all flashy, and kinda boring.
    Sasuke thinks he's some sort of god, the power levels of these guys are ridiculous and why does the fight feel like padding.
    Their talk is the important part right now (since Naruto is more or less just defending himself while trying to talk Sasuke down), so the fight feeling like padding isn't really surprising.

I don't get what's supposed to come out of this fight. We know Naruto doesn't die so Naruto's desire of "having this fight but doing it later" has no climactic value. And since there's barely any time left this fight will clearly fizzle out and won't end the series with a bang. Is there really enough time for Sasuke to change? Then again, he's somehow become the SoSP and can control that amount of power in a handful of chapters.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I don't get what's supposed to come out of this fight. We know Naruto doesn't die so Naruto's desire of "having this fight but doing it later" has no climactic value. And since there's barely any time left this fight will clearly fizzle out and won't end the series with a bang. Is there really enough time for Sasuke to change? Then again, he's somehow become the SoSP and can control that amount of power in a handful of chapters.
    Depends where Sasuke lies during the movie, I suppose. Obviously this fight will end with Naruto still alive, but all that tells us is that Sasuke fails to or stops trying to kill him.

I'm glad that the fight is still going, but the dialogue is becoming really annoying. Anyway, Sasuke's Bijuu chakra Susano'o was actually pretty cool; too bad that Naruto's Kyuubi form isn't as impressive. :x

The fight's not totally bad. I kinda like how Naruto just said what I said about the world being united already and Sasuke arguing the point. It's almost like Kishi reads my debates. Anyway, Sasuke's plan overall just puts him in the Nagato category with a little Madara sprinkled on him. Ironically Sasuke looked like Madara when he used that new jutsu. So Sasuke's the most powerful ninja in the world, blah, blah, blah. That just puts Naruto in the underdog category, which is what Kishi wanted anyway. There's no suspense since we know Naruto and Sasuke both live. I can see two possible ways this fight ending. I wonder if either of those two will happen. I find it funny that Sasuke wants to eliminate Bijuus when clearly his Uchiha powers are the biggest threat to the world. I almost want to yell "Hypocrite!"
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Y'know Hashirama gave Madara a-lot of chances, more than a normal person, but he still knew when to draw a line once he became a threat to his people. Naruto is still struggling with this issue even while watching Sasuke become a bigger and bigger threat right in front of him. All over some childhood attachment. It comes off as incredibly dumb.

There's not even any suspense on the matter, because we know from the movie that he's going to live and probably come back.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Jugo's rage burst happen like two times and they were boring. It felt like a very poorly done Gaara when he's in bloodlust mode to kill someone. Jugo is just a boring sheep of a character with no personality. With Karin being a Uzumaki, they could have had her be the one to expand on the Uzumaki background. Actually make a reason why they made Karin a Uzumaki. And instead of giving Naruto sensing powers through powerups, maybe they could have had Karin try and teach Naruto some Uzumaki chakra sensing abilities, since she can do it without Kyuubi. They certainly made sure Karin took note on how Naruto's chakra was different then Sasuke's. Have Karin play a role in Naruto vs Sasuke. There were things Karin could have done instead of crawling back to Sasuke, basically saying she'll be in a abusive relationship. Karin is a waste of a character that should have amounted to something. Now she's just there and I cringe everytime I see her cry over the man that almost killed her without a second thought. It's disgusting.
    He can sense Chakra in Sage mode

I find it funny that Sasuke wants to eliminate Bijuus when clearly his Uchiha powers are the biggest threat to the world. I almost want to yell "Hypocrite!"
    Plus he used the Bijuu's powers to strengthen his Susano'o as well despite how much he supposedly hates them, which makes him an even bigger hypocrite imho.

Oh my god, I have a feeling of how this is gonna end. Okay, after this stupid energy bull is done. They go with the classic Rasengan vs. Chidori clash... And then not show the conclusion of the fight in a manner of "You decide who's the winner!" That'd be the biggest troll move ever.

i bet naruto is gonna end up scratching sauce's forehead while S's attack misses, sauce then realizes that he can't win, or that they're equals and should find a path to peace together

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Y'know Hashirama gave Madara a-lot of chances, more than a normal person, but he still knew when to draw a line once he became a threat to his people. Naruto is still struggling with this issue even while watching Sasuke become a bigger and bigger threat right in front of him. All over some childhood attachment. It comes off as incredibly dumb.
    honestly and truthfully, I feel as though he was more deluded for trusting him beforehand, wanting him back when he was willing to kill those who were with him for no other reason then just not caring and being crazy.

but now, if anything, sasuke's been better (read: more for good and justice) then he's been in YEARS right now, even if he's still crazy. At least he has semi noble logic. If he trusted him before through all that ****, he'll trust him and still want him back now.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Plus he used the Bijuu's powers to strengthen his Susano'o as well despite how much he supposedly hates them, which makes him an even bigger hypocrite imho.
    It's kinda disappointing in a way. Sasuke is basically the misguided villain who believes what he's doing is right. I think I still would have taken killer Sasuke out to kill Konoha, like Kishi was building him up for. He's still a good final villain, but this combined with the movie spoiling they both live, takes the wind out of this sail for me. Oh well. I won't cry over it anymore. I just fear the manga ending will be rushed.

I thought Sasuke's point about Naruto's clones symbolizing his loneliness was interesting and never brought up before. Kinda brought things back to the heart of the story for me.

With all these ideologies about how to truly bring peace to the world, I can't help but wonder what Naruto will bring to the table. I'm pretty sure some sort of partnership will be the result, but I doubt it'll be as satisfying as I would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I thought Sasuke's point about Naruto's clones symbolizing his loneliness was interesting and never brought up before. Kinda brought things back to the heart of the story for me.

With all these ideologies about how to truly bring peace to the world, I can't help but wonder what Naruto will bring to the table. I'm pretty sure some sort of partnership will be the result, but I doubt it'll be as satisfying as I would like.
    That line would have made more sense if Naruto had mastered the shadow clones before he had Iruka in his life. He wasn't fully alone then, because he had Iruka looking out for him as his sensei. Now if Naruto had the Shadow Clones down before he had Iruka, it would have made more sense.

That line would have made more sense if Naruto had mastered the shadow clones before he had Iruka in his life. He wasn't fully alone then, because he had Iruka looking out for him as his sensei. Now if Naruto had the Shadow Clones down before he had Iruka, it would have made more sense.
    Yeah and it did kind of come out of nowhere, but it was just nice to see something new yet relevant to Naruto's journey said other than all the typical Naruto/Sasuke quotes about each other.

It probably would've made sense if he had said it at Part 1 or at the beginning of Part 2. Otherwise Sasuke is just trash talking like he's the top dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Oh my god, I have a feeling of how this is gonna end. Okay, after this stupid energy bull is done. They go with the classic Rasengan vs. Chidori clash... And then not show the conclusion of the fight in a manner of "You decide who's the winner!" That'd be the biggest troll move ever.
    I hope that doesn't happen; I want an actual conclusion and for Naruto to wipe that smirk off Sasuke's face once and for all tbh. He's had it coming since Part 1.

Sasuke is just so bad at this point, I don't even know what to say. He's riddled with so much inconsistency and hypocrisy that it is truly astounding.

Page 1046 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 4694699610361042104310441045104610471048104910501056 ... LastLast