Page 1048 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 489489981038104410451046104710481049105010511052 LastLast
Results 26,176 to 26,200 of 26279

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Less talk more fight, exactly how it should be!
    2 chapters left oh Lordy the end is near. ;_;
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Why would the Gokages be on that page? The recent war did nothing to solve the overall issues of the ninja system, which outright requires conflict and war for it to merely exist. And without Naruto, there's no way that the Bijuus would be capable of avoiding being caught again. We know that there are multiple different ways to capture them, all of which the various villages know.

It matters because the series has gone out of it's way to imply that only Naruto would be capable of bring the peace, thus the reason why everyone else who attempted it failed. It was literally fated. So someone else being capable of it would fly in the face of that.
    Having constant conflict is not the only way the ninja system can live; its just what sasuke sees as the best way to fix the issues. A somewhat fair view point, but in all honesty, it stagnates the development of a nation and uses way to much fear on its citizens. I guess if you're that cynical you could argue its the only way, but this war has pretty much turned the ninja world on its head zzz. I'm sure that with the recent happenings (aka the war that almost wiped them all out), the gokages will be willing to implement policies for peace that will stick over time, even after they're dead.

And Naruto will bring peace, not that it'll outright loose it once he's gone. I dont know how you got the implication it isn't possible after he dies, he just has to do his job.

Once Naruto has brought peace I'm sure other people can continue it.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

inb4narutousesthefirstjutsuhemasteredtowin

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Well, well, well...

https://www.facebook.com/naruto.movi...type=1&theater

So now we have Hinata's new look. And it looks like her and Naruto will have themselves a moment...I hear this will be the cover of the movie OST.
    Are you sure that's legit? It could be fake.

Anyway, pretty good chapter this week. I wonder if that's the real Naruto or a clone?

Well Naruto has Konohamaru set up as his possible successor, doesn't he? I just realized. The whole Hokage succession is a monarchy when you think about it... Welp.

Also, he's gonna block that Chidori and wreck his arm isn't he? Probably why his arm is bandaged in the movie. If that's how it will go, forget Ninjutsu. Good ol' punching!

was cool to see little use of supah powahs for once

Well, well, well...

So now we have Hinata's new look. And it looks like her and Naruto will have themselves a moment...I hear this will be the cover of the movie OST.
    Reminds me of Road to Ninja Posters... the one's where it indicated Sasuke would likely have a major role and all
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Reminds me of Road to Ninja Posters... the one's where it indicated Sasuke would likely have a major role and all
    Well Sasuke still did appear in the movie, even if he didn't have a large role. The CD cover might imply that Naruhina will be featured, even if it doesn't make up the majority of the film. We could get one or two scenes with Naruto and Hinata having intimate moments, confirming that their relationship is now canon

Well at least this chapter featured a lot of action, even though it felt really rushed in my opinion. It seems like Sasuke still has an advantage, which bugs me. He needs to be on the receiving end of more attacks in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well Sasuke still did appear in the movie, even if he didn't have a large role. The CD cover might imply that Naruhina will be featured, even if it doesn't make up the majority of the film. We could get one or two scenes with Naruto and Hinata having intimate moments, confirming that their relationship is now canon
    About that song...

The theme song for the movie will be Hoshi no Utsuwa (Star Vessel) and is said to have a gentle, yet powerful outlook of the world that conveys friendship and the bonds between people at a medium tempo.
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/10/...ruto-together/
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Post Has Naruto Failed his Goal to Become Hokage?

Once Naruto has lost his chance to take his Chunin exams again because he was in training with Jiraya, has he failed his goal to become Hokage?

Quote Originally Posted by MiloticTwins View Post
    Once Naruto has lost his chance to take his Chunin exams again because he was in training with Jiraya, has he failed his goal to become Hokage?
    No? I don't think it was ever stated that a ninja has to be a Chunin or above in rank to become Hokage.

This chapter redeemed the fight. It just goes to show that we don't need eye hax and bijuudama superpowers to show a brutal fight. This part of it has had the most raw emotion (and the least flashbacks. hmm...)

I'm betting that Sasuke can't go through with killing Naruto. He cares for him too much. Finally calling him a friend kind of seals the deal for me. It would be the only decent reason why Sasuke is still alive in The Last.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Well, well, well...

It's better for them to choose a side, rather than leave people hanging.

Even though both shippings are horribly one sided relationships.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    It's better for them to choose a side, rather than leave people hanging.

Even though both shippings are horribly one sided relationships.
    Well, naruhina isn't TOTALLY one sided. It was implied that Naruto may have started to return her feelings after neji's death

tbh I don't expect any shippings to be canon once Naruto ends.
    As for the chapter, it was pretty good, it had the action between Naruto and Sasuke that I've been waiting for for a really long time. It's obvious that Sasuke won't be killing Naruto in the beginning of the next chapter, I think either Naruto will find a way to dodge or deflect Sasuke's attack, Sasuke doesn't go through with his attack (which would be the best option imo), or some sort of outside interference happens (again, and I really don't that to happen.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I really hope we don't go through that "stopping the attack at the last moment" BS. We've waited years for Naruto to finally beat Sasuke. It'd be a massive copout. But you know what they say, expect for the worst.

Also Ying Kurama wasn't quite smart for giving Naruto his chakra especially when the Rinnegan grant them all of these sorts of power, including chakra absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    I really hope we don't go through that "stopping the attack at the last moment" BS. We've waited years for Naruto to finally beat Sasuke. It'd be a massive copout. But you know what they say, expect for the worst.

Also Ying Kurama wasn't quite smart for giving Naruto his chakra especially when the Rinnegan grant them all of these sorts of power, including chakra absorption.
    how would ying kurama know that the rinnegan was able to do that???

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well, naruhina isn't TOTALLY one sided. It was implied that Naruto may have started to return her feelings after neji's death
    We may never know how that'll turn out anyway in my opinion. Right now I'm thinking that the manga may end with no pairings confirmed. That's probably for the best though given shipping drama.

I still cant see how they end this series on November 10th to tie up all loose ends. NO. WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    I still cant see how they end this series on November 10th to tie up all loose ends. NO. WAY.
    The new movie will serve as an epilogue of sorts for the manga IIRC. It's meant to be canon and all, so we'll see the loose ends tied up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    The new movie will serve as an epilogue of sorts for the manga IIRC. It's meant to be canon and all, so we'll see the loose ends tied up there.
    The issue with that is now we English speakers have to wait a specific number of days to watch the movie without being spoiled our butt off. But lets forget that for now, and focus on whats happening in the manga. Unless Kishimoto does a 40 page final ending chapter, I dont see how they can end it here because 1. The movie is a time skip, which means we still need to know what happens here 2. Orochimaru is still a factor 3. Naruto=Hokage?? Speaking of which what will the nations and Kages do after said Infinite Tsukuyomi is over?

There are a bunch of other things I could bring up but I thought of those just now

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    The issue with that is now we English speakers have to wait a specific number of days to watch the movie without being spoiled our butt off. But lets forget that for now, and focus on whats happening in the manga. Unless Kishimoto does a 40 page final ending chapter, I dont see how they can end it here because 1. The movie is a time skip, which means we still need to know what happens here 2. Orochimaru is still a factor 3. Naruto=Hokage?? Speaking of which what will the nations and Kages do after said Infinite Tsukuyomi is over?

There are a bunch of other things I could bring up but I thought of those just now
    1. Much as some word on what the villages are doing post-war would be nice, anything more than a quick summary (which could fit into the epilogue) can be done by the movie.
    2. Which may or may not be a point in the movie. There's no reason that has to be resolved before the movie.
    3. I'm pretty sure we know that Naruto isn't Hokage at the start of the movie, so...

the fight is going to end next chapter within the first 10 pages than maybe 5 pages of them talking with or without kakashi and sakura and than the ending of the chapter will be them releasing everyone from infinite tsyukomi....well thats how i see it playing out

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

LOL, Orochimaru's still around. I bet Kishi is starting to wonder why he brought Orochimaru back to begin with. There's nothing to be done with him. He's not even in Naruto's league so he can't take over Konoha. And he's not in Sasuke's league either so he can't take his body. The best thing for him to do would be to become Sasuke's lackey like Kabuto once was to him, and if Sasuke takes over the Sound Village or starts his own group, Orochimaru can live there. Because he has no business staying in Konoha, even if he revived the dead Hokages for a short period. He's responsible for several deaths in Konoha including a Hokage. Bringing Orochimaru back was so pointless. That has to be the dumbest move of the war arc.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 1048 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 489489981038104410451046104710481049105010511052 LastLast