Page 105 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 26798

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #2601
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the heart of all worlds
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Susanoo is the god of storms. So that means the technique could either be a raiton, futon or suiton (lightning, wind or water repectively.) However, since I don't think we've ever seen Itachi perform a raiton or futon in the manga, it can be assumed that it'll be water based.
    It could be all 3, plus Itachi has used a Suiton vs Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    Right when you first meet him while he's fighting Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai. I do believe Pain's clone of him fires one off in its fight against Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura.
    Itachi never used a Suiton vs Kakashi and Naruto in that battle(Sakura wasn't really involved in that battle).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Skeleton View Post
    If you want my opinion, I'm hoping Susanoo is a style of taijutsu, due to the fact that Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu and Amaterasu is Ninjutsu. I guess we'll see next week though.
    Probably is Taijutsu with that armor being mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atoyont View Post
    Oh well, my bad- I just took the fact that he is the God of the SEA and storms. (it is wikipedia, though.)

    Anyway, I find it interesting that it was Itachi that drove Orochimaru from Akatsuki in the first place- perhaps with Susanoo? (Susanoo killed the Orochi serpent) Also, according to a filler, the Second Hokage, who specialized in Suiton, had a lightning-based sword- which Susanoo also had.
    Actual verification of Susanoo mythology would be nice. :|
    Itachi drove Orochimaru away with his superior Genjutsu, the Mangekyou Sharingan was not used against Orochimaru, and the Second Hokage having that sword is just a filler which means it isn't canon(if it didn't happen or wasn't stated in the manga then it isn't canon).

    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

  2. #2602
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    And here I thought we'd get to see Itachi raping. Oh weel, maybe we'll get to see Sasuke raped instead.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  3. #2603
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the heart of all worlds
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    And here I thought we'd get to see Itachi raping. Oh weel, maybe we'll get to see Sasuke raped instead.
    I agree with this.

    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

  4. #2604
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twilight trainer View Post
    I agree with this.
    Although I think Itachi will lose since Kishi doesn't want to kill Sasuke.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #2605
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Wow...I read it...its just as the spoilers said, but somehow still not what i expected...

    Kirin was quite awesome...i know i wouldve been happier if it had just killed him already...

    Susanoo was not what i expected at all, and apparently, its not an eye technique at all. but it also might be a sharingan tech, it just changes the eyes more than any of them...giving them nothing(since itachi has black eyes normally).

    Susanoo looked really skeletal, like a spine w/ ribs and wierd arms...but im still not sure....i totally thought it was going to be black armor ON itachi, when i read about it...

    *sad, because he'd hoped Itachi would have a long nose when he rose from the kirin *

    Singin' In The Rain

  6. #2606
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Wow...I read it...its just as the spoilers said, but somehow still not what i expected...

    Kirin was quite awesome...i know i wouldve been happier if it had just killed him already...

    Susanoo was not what i expected at all, and apparently, its not an eye technique at all. but it also might be a sharingan tech, it just changes the eyes more than any of them...giving them nothing(since itachi has black eyes normally).

    Susanoo looked really skeletal, like a spine w/ ribs and wierd arms...but im still not sure....i totally thought it was going to be black armor ON itachi, when i read about it...

    *sad, because he'd hoped Itachi would have a long nose when he rose from the kirin *
    Heh, maybe Sasuke does something like a tengu mode CS.

    Tengus are said to have large noses too.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  7. #2607
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Third rock from the Oort Cloud
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    It almost looks like Susanoo has some sort of transparent material. This leads me to the thought that it is wind, which would partially explain why it allowed the weasel to survive Kirin.

    Though, most likely, it grants Itachi some ethereal guard (which would also explain the transparency).
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

  8. #2608
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Wind would be sweet...your probably right on that...

    and uber gon, i know my tengus...im obsessed w/ them...(hence why i wanted susanoo to be a nose technique)...and since Tengu are wind and lightning based, a long nose wouldve made it one of those natures for sure...but no beans....or nose...

    @_@

    Singin' In The Rain

  9. #2609
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    Wind would be sweet...your probably right on that...

    and uber gon, i know my tengus...im obsessed w/ them...(hence why i wanted susanoo to be a nose technique)...and since Tengu are wind and lightning based, a long nose wouldve made it one of those natures for sure...but no beans....or nose...

    @_@
    Heh, maybe Sasuke could grow weird fan growths on his hands, that way if he grows 2 wings on his back he could be considered a crow and tengu reference.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  10. #2610
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the heart of all worlds
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Wonder how Sasuke will survive, maybe he'll lose an eye.

    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

  11. #2611
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twilight trainer View Post
    Wonder how Sasuke will survive, maybe he'll lose an eye.
    Doubt it. I don't think Kishi would want Sasuke to get hurt THAT much. I'm betting Sasuke has something on his sleeve.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  12. #2612
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Heh, maybe Sasuke could grow weird fan growths on his hands, that way if he grows 2 wings on his back he could be considered a crow and tengu reference.
    YES! and his wings could acquire black feathers! He could put on a little priest hat

    *imagines long nosed sasuke in glee*

    A snake tengu would be pretty sweet...*imagines tengu sasuke w/ a giant snake(mandu, son of manda :P) wrapped around his body*

    Singin' In The Rain

  13. #2613
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    YES! and his wings could acquire black feathers! He could put on a little priest hat

    *imagines long nosed sasuke in glee*

    A snake tengu would be pretty sweet...*imagines tengu sasuke w/ a giant snake(mandu, son of manda :P) wrapped around his body*
    Heh, maybe Sasuke goes all Jackie Estacado on Itachi's *** and summons all these black demon CS2 snakes from his body and they all eat him. Although tengu/crow Sasuke would look pretty badass.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  14. #2614
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    was this chapter so unfulfilling that we have to continue to fantacize about crap? yes, yes it was.

    So Juugo should give some of his blood to Suigetsu, and turn him into a kappa. that would be crazy, and who doesnt live kappas?!

    Singin' In The Rain

  15. #2615
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    was this chapter so unfulfilling that we have to continue to fantacize about crap? yes, yes it was.

    So Juugo should give some of his blood to Suigetsu, and turn him into a kappa. that would be crazy, and who doesnt live kappas?!
    I'm just fantasizing how Sasuke is gonna get out of the mess he is in now.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  16. #2616
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Did anyone see Sasuke's eye on the second to last page? It looks like Orochimaru may get a comeback in the near future...
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.

  17. #2617
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    oh, holy ****. i didnt notice that! thats definitely orochimaru-sama peeking through while sasuke's out of chakra! that sweet! since apparently he absorbed Oro(which i never caught, but i guess he did), he can use all the same stuff as him now....but his minds still in there probably....wow...

    What about kabuchimaru then?

    Singin' In The Rain

  18. #2618
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    oh, holy ****. i didnt notice that! thats definitely orochimaru-sama peeking through while sasuke's out of chakra! that sweet! since apparently he absorbed Oro(which i never caught, but i guess he did), he can use all the same stuff as him now....but his minds still in there probably....wow...

    What about kabuchimaru then?
    Most likely he's more Kabuto than Orochimaru.

    Great, now I'm starting to consider Sasuke as a Riku rip-off.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  19. #2619
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the heart of all worlds
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Doubt it. I don't think Kishi would want Sasuke to get hurt THAT much. I'm betting Sasuke has something on his sleeve.
    I really hope Sasuke losses his left eye, then gain the Mangekyou Sharingan, this way Kakashi will have a huge role when he dies and Sasuke will get the Eternal/Permanent Mangekyou Sharingan.

    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

  20. #2620
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Blaizken Valley
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Sasuke is about to be taken over by Orochimaru. I hope Sasuke somehow transfer Oro's soul in Itachi's body so he could finish 2 birds with one stone.

  21. #2621
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    Sasuke is about to be taken over by Orochimaru. I hope Sasuke somehow transfer Oro's soul in Itachi's body so he could finish 2 birds with one stone.
    Or if you play KH: CoM Sasuke could deal with Orochimaru like Riku dealt with Ansem. Although your way seems pretty cool too.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  22. #2622
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    the heart of all worlds
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Lol some dumba** from naruto.wikia.com thinks Sasuke can use the Shuriken Shadow Clone jutsu Sarutobi used lol

    I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

  23. #2623
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    ^Wow. that sad, the loser's never read the 1st ARC?!...unbelievable...and this is why im getting tired of naruto. too mainstream, and its full of retards...ugh.

    Sasuke better take an eye or two at the end of all this, otherwise its just a waste of time...

    Singin' In The Rain

  24. #2624
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    ^Wow. that sad, the loser's never read the 1st ARC?!...unbelievable...and this is why im getting tired of naruto. too mainstream, and its full of retards...ugh.

    Sasuke better take an eye or two at the end of all this, otherwise its just a waste of time...
    Yeah, I wanna see how eyes get transferred.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  25. #2625
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Across The Metropolis
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    *pop pop*

    *pop pop*

    *boop....boop*

    *TA DA!*

    @_@

    Thats how i think it works....

    Singin' In The Rain

Page 105 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •