Page 1050 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 50950100010401046104710481049105010511052105310541060 ... LastLast
Results 26,226 to 26,250 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well then that's different. But you and I both know they'll more then likely go the "Talk No Jutsu" route if Sasuke hesitates. It'll be a win for Naruto, but only because Sasuke's not as cold blooded as Kishi intended him to be.
    Idk. I think Sasuke may suffer a real loss before he gets talk no jutsu'd at least, which would be better than him being talk no jutsu'd without Naruto counter attacking first.

It's kind of interesting how after failing to appeal to Madara, Hashirama ultimately decided he needed to kill him since he was a big enough threat. The same happened with Kakashi and Obito. Even if Madara and Obito both lived on after that. It seems like Naruto's supposed to be the one to actually succeed in appealing to his Uchiha ex-ally, like he's done with so many characters in the series. But I honestly hope he defeats Sasuke, even if he spares his life. Actually, that would kind of make it like the opposite of their last Valley of the End battle. And if he does it Hashirama-style with a clone (Shadow clone to boot) then it would make sense on many levels.

In other news, more of the plot of the movie was announced. I had high hopes for Hanabi but now it seems she's going to be kidnapped in this movie. Why are the Hyuuga's always screwed over? Hinata was always kind of just Naruto's quiet cheerleader, but both Neji and Hanabi seemed poised for greater things in the future. Instead, so-called "jounin" Neji doesn't shine at all in Part II, eventually dying a quick and relatively meaningless death. And Hanabi's absent the entire time, only to become the Mokuba of the series in this movie. LAME!

The only hope the Hyuuga clan has left is if Hamura has some kind of presence or significance in the movie, seeing as Hinata's family seems to be of some importance anyway.
    Last edited by Kamex; 28th October 2014 at 11:39 PM.

I have a question: are we ever going to see Gamabunta and Gamatatsu again? I mean their last appearances were ages ago.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I have a question: are we ever going to see Gamabunta and Gamatatsu again? I mean their last appearances were ages ago.
    At least Gamabunta appeared in Part 2 unlike Gamatatsu who never appeared in Part 2 in the manga aside from volume 44's cover, which wasn't really a canon appearance anyway imo. I'd like to see him again, but alas, it's too late now in my view.

Honestly at least this whole rivalry is better handled than their predecessors. We were led to believe that Hashirama and Madara were equals. Then Kishi start piling a lot of hax on him, like giving him Hashirama's powers and crap. It just went downhill from there.

Sure, Kishi overdone it to make Sasuke look equal to Naruto. Even with Rinnegan hax like chakra absorption, Sasuke doesn't really access the Tailed Beast's special attributes like what Naruto can. He only piled extra chakra to decorate his Susanoo. And despite that, Naruto managed to counter that with a massive ton of nature energy he gathered and they both wrecked themselves to a bloody pulp. I still think Naruto may have a chance here. But whatever happens in the next chapter determines Kishi's skill as a writer. Of course, we know he's still a terrible writer. But still. The suspense is several moments away from ending! ...Wait, isn't the series gonna end on Nov 10? Is there a break somewhere?

Also, what in the bloody fudge happened to Spiral Zetsu?

New chapter is out and my, my, they sure could use a pair of hands to get back up on their feet.(I just had to write this xD). But it's nice to know Sasuke admits his failure to bring Naruto down and expose his goals.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Naruto and Sasuke apparently have the ability to sleep for hours with severed limbs and not die from blood loss.

God, just kiss already.

I was wondering what they were talking about when they said they would bleed to death if they moved. They've blown both their arms off. That's pretty badass. Now we know why Naruto's arm is bandaged in the movie. I'm going to assume that he gets a replacement arm like the half of Obito's body was.

Also, is the Kurama inside Naruto (I can't for the life of me remember if its the Yin or Yang Kurama) dead now? He said he would be going to sleep if Naruto used the rest of his chakra, not sure what to make of that. And another one handed rasengan. I hope that this becomes n a permanent technique change for our hero.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Well um... This was insightful on Sasuke's half. Was not expecting Sasuke to view Naruto as he did. I mean I knew at one point he was jealous in part 1, but wow. The final clash between these two was pretty nice with explosions and all. I wonder if Naruto can still regrow body parts. He could really use that ability right now. I just wonder what happens to Sasuke afterwords? The Hokage thing is off the table now, never going to happen, so what's next? The talking parts were not as bad as I thought they were going to be. In a lot of ways it was like Hashirama and Madara, when the villain reflects on their choices after they lose. Overall a better chapter then I thought it would be.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

So is there anyone left that can repair limbs? Kakazu is dead. Zestu is dead. Pain is dead. Wait, wasn't one of the rinnegan abilities able to repair bodies?

Soo they lost their hands ;_;
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Soo they lost their hands ;_;
    *An arm*

It's looking like they'll be getting replacements.

That fight wasn't so bad, Naruto won finally.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

It doesn't look like Sakura, Hinata, and Karin will be getting together with Naruto or Sasuke now that NarutoxSasuke is officially canon...
    Anyways this was a great chapter, I was wrong about the way the fight would end, but it does seem to have similar results of what I thought was going to happen. I guess there's no doubt that Sasuke is back on the protagonists side now. Also I find it cool that they both lost their arm, I wasn't expecting something like that to happen lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke apparently have the ability to sleep for hours with severed limbs and not die from blood loss.

God, just kiss already.
    Its one of their ninja powers, didn't you know? xD

Though I already speculated that one of them were going to lost of their arms because the movie and the hints that is may or may not be canon or at least building off of established canon.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

I really enjoyed the ending to the fight, I can't wait to see it once it gets animated.

Jeez, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to miss this manga once it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well um... This was insightful on Sasuke's half. Was not expecting Sasuke to view Naruto as he did. I mean I knew at one point he was jealous in part 1, but wow. The final clash between these two was pretty nice with explosions and all. I wonder if Naruto can still regrow body parts. He could really use that ability right now. I just wonder what happens to Sasuke afterwords? The Hokage thing is off the table now, never going to happen, so what's next? The talking parts were not as bad as I thought they were going to be. In a lot of ways it was like Hashirama and Madara, when the villain reflects on their choices after they lose. Overall a better chapter then I thought it would be.
    Sasuke follows in Itachi's footsteps... watching and protecting Konoha from a far
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well, I don't if this hasn't already been said or not but two more chapters left and the last one is supposed to be in an all-color.
    I knew they couldn't in end all with just as chapter honestly I don't even two chapters is enough but I'll wait and see.
    Go out with bang not a whimper I'll say.

3DS XL Friend Code: 2036-7872-1965
    .: DA | Tumblr | MAL :.

I dont know if its a good thing but Kishi has been recently very much trying to mirror sasuke and naruto and trying to continuously subvert and play the "I'm your mirror trope" straight.

admittedly, I kind of like it. And i can't pinpoint the reason why I like it, I just do.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

"Hey let's just forget that you tried to murder everyone and let's be friends!"
    - Naruto in a nutshell

2 chapters aren't enough, but if the movie is well-done then there's no need for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So is there anyone left that can repair limbs? Kakazu is dead. Zestu is dead. Pain is dead. Wait, wasn't one of the rinnegan abilities able to repair bodies?
    I imagine Sakura can. She's a medic shinobi. I'm sure she's been trained to repair ripped apart limbs. Speaking of Sakura, I guess we'll never see Slug Mode. I wanted to see Sakura spit acid in Slug Mode.

Anyway I never gave my thoughts on the movie plot. Meteors coming to earth and Hanabi Hyuuga being taken captive? Hanabi, a character who was said to be better then Hinata but not quite Neji level. I have no idea why anyone would try and capture her now. Not like Hyuugas are Uchihas, Bijuus, or Hashirama clan members, If this was part 1 it would make sense. No actually it wouldn't since Hanabi's suppose to be tough and Hinata would make a easier target to steal. And who on earth is strong enough to fight Naruto right now besides Sasuke? There cannot be anyone beyond Trolldara so who on this earth can even rival Naruto who's name is not Sasuke. On the upside we might get to see Slug Mode in the movie
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I have a feeling that the sage will give them new limbs before he leaves

Speaking of Sakura, I'm curious how she will confront Sasuke assuming that they will meet up in the next chapter?

I wanted Naruto to totally beat Sasuke, but Sasuke basically gave him the win. Sigh. I was surprised by Sasuke's inner monologue and by the fact that he and Naruto lost limbs.

I was surprised about how Sasuke felt towards Naruto as well. All this time we knew that Naruto, as the main character, looked at Sasuke as the prodigy that he wanted to keep up with. Who knew that Sasuke felt the same way about Naruto (for different reasons I suppose). I guess that, as well as the fact that Naruto kind of beat Sasuke out of sheer willpower and determination (which was one of the main themes of the series anyway), kind of makes up for the fact that he didn't really outsmart him with skill and come out completely on top.

I was under the impression that their final attacks completely disintegrated their arms, rather than severing them. So if they recover, I imagine there will be some sort of new limbs or ninja trickery involved.

Well, I guess Naruto officially won over his biggest project. The story is over! Now I'm just wondering how he wants to change the shinobi system, and who (if anyone) will be Hokage henceforth.
    Last edited by Kamex; 29th October 2014 at 9:21 PM.

Now I'm just waiting for Sakura to arrive and reattach Naruto and Sasuke's arms or something. Also, how many chapters are left now? I've lost count.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Now I'm just waiting for Sakura to arrive and reattach Naruto and Sasuke's arms or something. Also, how many chapters are left now? I've lost count.
    I think there's 2 left, not really sure. Apparently according to the site about the movie on this page says it'll end on November 10th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 1050 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 50950100010401046104710481049105010511052105310541060 ... LastLast