Page 1054 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 54954100410441050105110521053105410551056105710581064 ... LastLast
Results 26,326 to 26,350 of 27148

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    What a beautiful end to the last up-to-15 years of being a Naruto fan...? Haha.
    Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.
    Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.
    Romance was not this manga's strong point. While it ultimately doesn't matter to me who Naruto ends up with, either way he gets a powerful girlfriend. However if Sakura creates Slug Mode in this movie then Naruto has date her in his Sage Mode. FrogXSlug shipping is the way to go. Come on Slug Mode! This is it's last chance, unless it appears in a video game.

What the hell happened to Sasukes Rinnegan?? I really hope those 2 didnt lose the SO6P's powers that were given to them

Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    What the hell happened to Sasukes Rinnegan?? I really hope those 2 didnt lose the SO6P's powers that were given to them
    I guess that may be the only reasonable explanation why Naruto seems to be having trouble against this new villain, just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but why did they bring Orochimaru back? Why couldn't he just stay dead? What does the character bring for the future? He's not a threat anymore. I still don't believe his change of heart. Orochimaru just does not strike me as a man who would ever change his ways, so why did they do it? His story ended perfectly when Sasuke beat him. It gave Orochimaru a taste of his own medicine. It showed his ultimate plan backfired on him and that he wasn't grooming his next vessel, but the one to finally put a end to him. They even made Kabuto Orochimaru 2.0 who frankly was a better Orochimaru then the real one ever was, which was all fine. But then they ruin it by reviving him for no reason at all. His return and change of heart made no sense at all and felt like a Orochimaru fan just suddenly started writing the manga and wanted him back because he/she loved him so. It was bad. Probably the worst choice this war ever made. They could have had Kabutomaru revive the dead Hokage, even though they should have stayed dead too. They just took panel time away from other characters who could have helped Naruto and Sasuke. I do not support Orochimaru's revival. It was the most forced, pointless, not needed, worst choice in the war arc. What's the point in having Orochimaru exist post-fourth ninja war? He's not powerful enough to take on any of the top dogs. Besides Naruto and Sasuke, I doubt Orochimaru could take on the likes of Onoki, A, and Killer Bee. So world domination is out of the question. Are you really expected to believe that a snake like Orochimaru is going to live peacefully with the world? This frustrates me so much.

i hope so. i don't want them to milk it. No one but Pain even did any impressive with it so sauce should find his own power

http://tinyurl.com/lgh3cvm

First full length trailer. So much Naruhina XD

Shikamaru really is a Sand Ninja now, holy crap haha.

Yeah they're definitely pushing Naruhina, and yet I still don't care for parings.
    Especially in this type of anime lol.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 31st October 2014 at 6:39 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Wait, is Shiki really a sand ninja now? lol Temari got him whipped

I think this just means he can turn it on and off.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I'm glad that NaruHina is being pushed and will be canon now. I just wish that we had gotten more development for that relationship in the manga, particularly after Hinata confessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm glad that NaruHina is being pushed and will be canon now. I just wish that we had gotten more development for that relationship in the manga, particularly after Hinata confessed.
    Agreed. Some more development would have been nice, but oh well. It is what it is. Personally, I`ve always thought that Hinata was a better match for Naruto than Sakura. Hopefully, we get some scenes of the two of them together before the stuff with Kaguya`s descendant happens

Whoops this post is super long...

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    You don't get it right? Here let me explain for the last time. We see Sai thinking about a specific moment, when he asks Naruto if he likes Sakura. Sai says “I read it in a book people always smile around the people they like. And You’re always smiling at her. Did you tell her how you feel” and Naruto replies with “How Can I? I Can’t Even Keep My Promises…” you see Naruto actually confirmedthat he loves Sakura. Notice how we see Naruto and Sakura and there’s no background it’s just the two of them again. Also notice how we see Sakura in one panel close to Naruto and in the next panel she is far away. This is a perfect description of how Naruto feels about Sakura, he longs for her, because she is so close to him yet so far away, and he can’t tell her how he feels because he feels unworthy of her love, because he couldn't keep his promise to her.
    Meh, to me his feelings for Sakura just seemed like a really strong crush combined with a lot of friendly bonding. Even if he really "loved" her (whatever that actually means), it doesn't mean that he can't change over time. I think the way Kishi played the love triangles was pretty loose for Naruto... as in, it was mostly running gags (Naruto always being burned by Sakura, and being mostly oblivious to Hinata at first). So that way he could keep things light and play off of Naruto's natural "naivety" as humor. But that being said, I personally felt as though he was slowly pushing Naruto and Hinata closer together. He just kept Sakura as a possibility to keep people guessing. And actually, the way everything happened was more realistic than I initially thought, in retrospect. Just my opinion though.

I do wonder what their relationship was like (the sisters). But then again, I wonder a lot of things about Hanabi. We hardly know anything about her after all. *still upset about it*

Sasuke's Sharingan and Rinnegan are visible in one of the posters/promotional art. So I think he can activate it.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but why did they bring Orochimaru back? Why couldn't he just stay dead? What does the character bring for the future? He's not a threat anymore. I still don't believe his change of heart. Orochimaru just does not strike me as a man who would ever change his ways, so why did they do it? His story ended perfectly when Sasuke beat him. It gave Orochimaru a taste of his own medicine. It showed his ultimate plan backfired on him and that he wasn't grooming his next vessel, but the one to finally put a end to him. They even made Kabuto Orochimaru 2.0 who frankly was a better Orochimaru then the real one ever was, which was all fine. But then they ruin it by reviving him for no reason at all. His return and change of heart made no sense at all and felt like a Orochimaru fan just suddenly started writing the manga and wanted him back because he/she loved him so. It was bad. Probably the worst choice this war ever made. They could have had Kabutomaru revive the dead Hokage, even though they should have stayed dead too. They just took panel time away from other characters who could have helped Naruto and Sasuke. I do not support Orochimaru's revival. It was the most forced, pointless, not needed, worst choice in the war arc. What's the point in having Orochimaru exist post-fourth ninja war? He's not powerful enough to take on any of the top dogs. Besides Naruto and Sasuke, I doubt Orochimaru could take on the likes of Onoki, A, and Killer Bee. So world domination is out of the question. Are you really expected to believe that a snake like Orochimaru is going to live peacefully with the world? This frustrates me so much.
    I don't like that they brought him back either, but I think part of the reason that it kind of makes sense is his whole theme of rebirth. He's a snake that simply sheds its skin and keeps coming back over and over again. He's irrelevant to the story now though.

I'm personally more concerned with the fact that Guy didn't die. Not that I have anything against him, but that battle with Madara was like his perfect end. He completed the ultimate taijutsu technique and passed the mantle to Rock Lee. How are they going to kill Neji off but not Guy?? Lol. I hope Neji's death has some deep meaning for Hinata and Hanabi (and Naruto for that matter) in the movie. No more bringing people back to life, just make Neji's legacy and death matter please! They did a good job with Jiraiya and Itachi and other characters, why not Neji? Where's the love.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Agreed. Some more development would have been nice, but oh well. It is what it is. Personally, I`ve always thought that Hinata was a better match for Naruto than Sakura. Hopefully, we get some scenes of the two of them together before the stuff with Kaguya`s descendant happens
    I hope they have some sort of moment in the final two chapters as well.

On another note, I really like the theme song of the movie. I like a lot of Sukima Switch songs, including them was a good decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    There's a 1 year gap between the last chapter and the movie. Who knows what might happen in that gap we don't see. All of Shippuden took place in less than a full year in comparison.

ShikaTema so good. Perfect pairing, along with NaruHina. I can see SaiSaku being a thing.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 1st November 2014 at 1:29 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

These arguments on why Naruto should be Hokage and not Kakashi are amazing haha.

Strength alone doesn't guarenttee you becoming a Kage, you have to have the leadership skills to lead the village and be able to make the right calls.

As strong as Naruto may be now, I don't think he has those skills yet.

He could lead a squad but not much else.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Stop saying "yet" as if there's time for Naruto to get magical development in a NaruHina movie, that will suddenly lead him to becoming Hokage. If he's not ready now after Trolldara, Kaguya, and Sasuke he's not going to be by saving Hanabi and beating some filler movie villain. It's too bad Naruto's face will never be on the mountain. Thanks Kishi.

Now about the movie. It just looks like NaruHina stuff. Okay I guess? Looks like Naruto didn't get a girl like his mom and indeed went for the first weird girl that went his way. Unless there's a twist the movie's not saying. Overall the movie sounds really "meh" But Shikamaru becoming a Sand Ninja sounds cool...only if he did it for Temari.

If he's not ready now after Trolldara, Kaguya, and Sasuke he's not going to be by saving Hanabi and beating some filler movie villain.
    sorry for being that guy but its not a filler movie villian...this movie is canon as it was confirmed by kishimoto himself

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    sorry for being that guy but its not a filler movie villian...this movie is canon as it was confirmed by kishimoto himself
    It might be canon, but it still looks skipable. It just looks like a movie to promote NaruHina and nothing else major with the Naruto world and a lat ditch effort to get fans to tune in one final time to see another poor looking Naruto movie.

It might be canon, but it still looks skipable. It just looks like a movie to promote NaruHina and nothing else major with the Naruto world and a lat ditch effort to get fans to tune in one final time to see another poor looking Naruto movie.
    I agree, hence why I don't really get the hype. The premise of the new movie sounds like bad fan fiction right now, much like the war arc ironically. :x

I'm quite fine with that actually. Would have loved it if it was just a full on love story, something different, but I guess it's not marketable without a bit of action going on. A shame WW fans won't be able to see it several months after the Japanese release.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I agree, hence why I don't really get the hype. The premise of the new movie sounds like bad fan fiction right now, much like the war arc ironically. :x
    Well the movie is the epilogue of the series and finally confirmed Naruhina. I'd say those two things alone make the hype understandable.

Laughing at the shipping teases. I just do not care.

Looks like the Hidden Leaf gets attacked again. By the Moon.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

events from the movie that are going to happen(not in order)
    -hanabi gets captured
    -hinata gives naruto a scarf she wanted since they were kids
    -tsunade has stepped down as hokae
    -kakashi is the 6 hokage
    -naruto fights one of kaguya's decendants
    -naruto fights some puppets
    -naruto leaves the village for a while and sasuke goes to protects it while hes gone
    -naruto hinata sai sakura shikamaru go on a mission to save hanabi

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Wait did I mention how terrible the plot is? Omg...Anyway, Even if Naruhina were the end-game pairing, it doesn't change the fact that it's a poor demonstration of good writing. Or, the perfect example of poor writing.

Page 1054 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 54954100410441050105110521053105410551056105710581064 ... LastLast