Page 1055 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 55955100510451051105210531054105510561057105810591065 ... LastLast
Results 26,351 to 26,375 of 26798

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

watching people being in denial about Naruhina is more entertaining than the whole manga :0

Wait I thought it was Narusaku.

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    watching people being in denial about Naruhina is more entertaining than the whole manga :0
    best comment i have seen about narusaku fans being in denial....

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Absolushun View Post
    Wait I thought it was Narusaku.
    The new movie is showcasing NaruHina, not NaruSaku.

Anyway, I'm cackling because it took all these years for Hanabi to have relevance, and it's not even in the manga itself.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力 してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがある だろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"

https://www.facebook.com/14331545335...type=1&fref=nf

RIP NaruSaku, SasuNaru & SasuHina. Kishitroll confirmed the endgames for The Last Movie on his fb.

Sorry for besho and other NS, but NH being canon was heavily foreshadowed on manga. Just see the interactions when they're interacting, pretty much despite the "lack" of development, it was foreshadowing the endgame.
    So NaruHina was confirmed by Kishi himself, and Sakura's gonna end up with the guy who tried to kill her? I'm kinda happy, yet sad at the same time.

Welp, dusts hands, that is the end of that. Hinata won

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So NaruHina was confirmed by Kishi himself, and Sakura's gonna end up with the guy who tried to kill her? I'm kinda happy, yet sad at the same time.
    Is SakuSasu or whatever it's called confirmed? To this day I'll never understand what Sakura ever saw in Sasuke. Never. This movie just sounds worse and worse all the time. So far the only good things about it that I can think of is Hanabi actually having a live in the flesh appearance. And if Naruto's not going to be Hokage, then there's nobody better then Kakashi. Because he's the cooliest of the cool shinobi. Another win for Team Minato! Now make their spin off, Kishi.

But really, please don't tell me Sakura ends up with a man who's disrespected her and almost tried to kill her...twice in the same day.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is SakuSasu or whatever it's called confirmed?
    Kishi said that he'd announce about SakuSasu being confirmed soon, so I'm assuming that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Kishi said that he'd announce about SakuSasu being confirmed soon, so I'm assuming that's the case.
    I'm not as big of a Sakura fan as I use to be. I feel Kishi has done several moves to really weigh down her character and prevent her from being the star she could have been, but I still care enough for the character that I feel she deserves better then Sasuke. Sasuke expressed he didn't love her, but now with his inconsistent character's goal always changing now I'm expected to believe he'll care about someone romantically? I know people can change but what?

Yeah this makes no sense at all and goes against Sasuke's entire character. He is asexual, so why would he show interest in girls now?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Yeah this makes no sense at all and goes against Sasuke's entire character. He is asexual, so why would he show interest in girls now?
    I wouldn't say he's asexual and I think it's fine for him to start being interested in pursuing a relationship, but I must say it might have made more sense if the story ended with him remaining more of a loner in that regard. But then on the other hand, I kind of want progress and resolution, and judging from the trailer it looked like Sasuke finally comes to peace with the world and his place in it and now he has the same values that Naruto does. I imagine his personality going back to the way it was when they were a team, aloof yet somewhat friendly. Maybe more friendly this time. Even if it's a bit hard to believe, there's something inside me that feels warm and satisfied when I see that he finally became the positive (presumably Leaf) shinobi that Naruto probably longed for him to be since nearly the beginning of the entire story.

And I don't know what to say about Sakura, it's always hard for me to care about her character. I guess if I'm okay with Sasuke having changed then I should be okay with them getting together.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    あなたがNaruSakuまたはNaruSasuのファンであれば大変申し訳ございませんが私と一緒に協力 してください、NaruHinaなしNaruSakuまたはNaruSasu「ここに誰もが私はペアがある だろうと発表しました」。すぐに私はSasuSakuの確認について発表します。 THANKS」"

Translate:

"Everyone Here I announced that there will be pair of "NaruHina no NaruSaku or NaruSasu, so please cooperate with me sorry if you are fan of NaruSaku or NaruSasu. Soon i will announced about SasuSaku confirm. THANKS"

"Please share it so your friend wouldn't fight with you about SasuSaku & NaruHina"

https://www.facebook.com/14331545335...type=1&fref=nf

RIP NaruSaku, SasuNaru & SasuHina. Kishitroll confirmed the endgames for The Last Movie on his fb.

Sorry for besho and other NS, but NH being canon was heavily foreshadowed on manga. Just see the interactions when they're interacting, pretty much despite the "lack" of development, it was foreshadowing the endgame.

pretty sure thats a fanpage and not Kishis real facebook

Ooooops. The info i posted was fake cuz that fb account is fake and the japanese is a google translate one (someone sent that link to me on a spanish forum believing it was official), so , sorry for post that. But regardless of that, it's very obvious which pairings are going to be the "endgames".

Oh it was fake? Thank God.

Naruhina is still obviously happening, but It seemed to hard to believe that Sasuke would suddenly have feelings for a girl. The dude is a Celibate Hero/Anti Hero

By the way, the 4th databook will be released in a few days, so we'll get some questions answered hopefully. I especially want to know if Shikkotsu Forest will be described in detail.

Yeah I don't see Sauke really ending up with Sakura romantically. I'm assuming that Sasuke may be a loner from his design, and I think he may be traveling for some reason, then returns to help Naruto defeat whoever this new villain is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Wait did I mention how terrible the plot is? Omg...Anyway, Even if Naruhina were the end-game pairing, it doesn't change the fact that it's a poor demonstration of good writing. Or, the perfect example of poor writing.
    Rather than asking what makes you think the plot is terrible (we only have a couple short trailers to go off of and the idea of the moon being a threat is not, in and of itself, a terrible idea), I suppose the question should be: why are you saying this as if poor writing is a departure from what we already had? I'd say a poor plot would more or less just be maintaining the status quo at this point.

So it was fake? Well good. I'm hoping Sakura gets over Sasuke and starts a new life. Doesn't have to be love related. Have Sakura work on getting Slug Mode, or be the new top medic shinobi in Konoha, since Tsunade's probably retired from major active duty at this point. Not everybody has to have a cliche love hook up. Let her and Ino be BFF's again and train with each other. Just don't have her and Sasuke hook up.

On Sasuke, yeah I do suspect him to be that loner wandering guy. Which ironically is what many thought would be Naruto. Yeah right. Naruto ain't leaving Konoha to pull a Jaden Yuki. He's a Konoha guy.

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Well to be fair all 3 pairings are horribly flawed.

NaruSasu was more of a joke
    And NaruSaku/NaruHina are onesided as hell.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 2nd November 2014 at 2:30 AM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well to be fair all 3 pairing are horribly flawed.

NaruSasu was more of a joke
    And NaruSaku/NaruHina are onesided as hell.
    Well, Naruhina won't be onsesided for long. Naruto will eventually fall for Hinata if he hasn't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well, Naruhina won't be onsesided for long. Naruto will eventually fall for Hinata if he hasn't already.
    I think the fact that Naruto hasn't already (barring it being shoe-horned into the final chapters, which doesn't make a difference) is exactly why he called it horribly flawed. Dropping all the romance into a two hour (maybe less? I haven't watched a Naruto movie in my life so I have no idea what the average run time is) isn't a good thing.

NaruSaku is equally bad off, though it could have had a slim chance of being salvaged had Sakura's feelings for Sasuke not been dragged so far past the point of realism. Of course, the same could be said of Naruto giving up on Sakura and looking at Hinata more sooner as well, for fairness' sake.

The Facebook thing may have been fake, but I'm sure NaruHina will be canon by the movie's end regardless; it may be the only interesting part of said movie for me anyway.

I don't know why you guys are questioning NaruHina. Shippuden takes place in less than a year, and lots of things happened. End of manga to movie difference is also 1 year. Enough time for a lot of things to change, but only we won't be seeing everything that happens in that gap.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    I don't know why you guys are questioning NaruHina. Shippuden takes place in less than a year, and lots of things happened. End of manga to movie difference is also 1 year. Enough time for a lot of things to change, but only we won't be seeing everything that happens in that gap.
    How are we questioning it? If anything, most of us agree that it is going to happen.

I think it's more denial rather than questioning.

I don't ship/pair so I could care less.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Page 1055 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 55955100510451051105210531054105510561057105810591065 ... LastLast