Page 1056 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 56956100610461052105310541055105610571058105910601066 ... LastLast
Results 26,376 to 26,400 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I'm not questioning NaruHina. I'm pretty indifferent to it. If it happens then good for them. That's about it for me. I was more complaining about Sakura and Sasuke ending up, which would make zero sense on Sasuke's part. But people do change, though I wouldn't support it. No, my biggest complaint about the movie is the overall plot and how fillerish this villain we're getting sounds like. A descendant of Kaguyas? Well where in the world was this character when Kaguya and Black Zetsu could have used some help before they got defeated? This story only takes place one year after part 2 right? And this character's already strong enough to beat Naruto? What? Where was this character during the war arc? Why has nobody heard of him/her until now? This sounds like something a Naruto filler episode would give us.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

The romance in Naruto is not particularly good overall, but the interactions that Naruto & Hinata have were always pretty good in nature. They seem like the type of people who would work nicely long term. And now they're going to add more substance to it with this movie. I can get behind that.

Sakura and Sasuke tho? Just lol. The only people he even remotely acknowledges are Naruto and Itachi. And Kakashi, kinda sorta. He hasn't treated Sakura well in years. I really hope Kishi doesn't go for that.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

In Japanese folklore, Kaguya is originally from the moon, so another Ōtsuki descending from the moon isn't just a random thing. But I do agree that it's pretty farfetched that he comes down just a year after his relative got resealed. What was the story for him coming down again? To steal a Hyuuga girl and destroy the world or something? Sounds so generic. Why only him and not the entire Ōtsuki clan?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Welp. If people are allowed to be happy and hyped about NaruHina, I reserve the right to be pleased with SasuSaku if it does happen. I could drone on about NaruHina and how flawed it is (don't get me wrong, SasuSaku is pretty flawed too), but judging by the brief flashes of how Sasuke is at the manga's end and in this movie, it's a hundred-fold more tolerable for SasuSaku to happen. I can accept that Sasuke can change as a person, and I can sort of accept Sakura ending up with him if her feelings become more healthy because of that change.

Sakura and Sasuke tho? Just lol. The only people he even remotely acknowledges are Naruto and Itachi. And Kakashi, kinda sorta. He hasn't treated Sakura well in years. I really hope Kishi doesn't go for that.
    I don't want to argue, but obviously someone is going to end up with someone else, and unless it's Sai, I see no one else that makes sense for Sakura (or even Sasuke, for that matter). I think perceptions of HOW Sasuke was in part 2 needs to be dropped going into this movie, because he's obviously not the same. He'll probably revert back to his old personality, which was a lot more open to Sakura than his Part 2 personality. At least then he arguably considered Sakura as important to him, and as a friend. Unfortunately, any further growth with anyone other than Naruto was halted because he went bat crazy. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    In Japanese folklore, Kaguya is originally from the moon, so another Ōtsuki descending from the moon isn't just a random thing. But I do agree that it's pretty farfetched that he comes down just a year after his relative got resealed. What was the story for him coming down again? To steal a Hyuuga girl and destroy the world or something? Sounds so generic. Why only him and not the entire Ōtsuki clan?
    It's pretty random how they are using it here though. Why now of all times does a Kaguya descendant decide to attack? This Kaguya character didn't even exist until a few chapters ago and now she's already got descendants powerful enough to beat Naruto? This is something a Naruto filler arc would feed us. But in that case it makes sense this is in a movie. I do agree the overall plan sounds very generic. The only thing I can guess as to why Kaguya Jr. needs Hinata or Hanabi is maybe they don't have the Byakugan like the original Kaguya did and so their looking for someone who does. That would kind of make sense.

They're going to fight! Anyone know when the next manga will be up?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolushun View Post
    They're going to fight! Anyone know when the next manga will be up?
    Who's fighting?

Either this Wed/Thurs or next Wed/Thurs I think it's this week, don't quote me.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I think Kishi has a thing for two year timeskips. The movie takes place two years after the manga. I usually don't watch the Naruto movies, but I might check this one out to see how they decide to end it.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Naruto and Sasuke is fighting? Aren't they? That's what I saw when I was reading the manga.

Naruto and Sasuke is fighting? Aren't they? That's what I saw when I was reading the manga.
    and the fight is over...naruto won

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

They finished their fight,     Spoiler:- Recent chapter spoilers :

In retrospect, the fight could've been better and longer. I wish Kishi had waited until next year to end the manga; a post-war arc would've been fab in my opinion.

The fight's already over.
    FC: 2208-5493-1047

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    In retrospect, the fight could've been better and longer. I wish Kishi had waited until next year to end the manga; a post-war arc would've been fab in my opinion.
    I don't think a entire arc would have been needed. Just a couple of chapters of life after the war. Has Konoha even fully recovered from the Pain Invasion, village wise? I also wonder if Anko's still alive of not.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't think a entire arc would have been needed. Just a couple of chapters of life after the war. Has Konoha even fully recovered from the Pain Invasion, village wise? I also wonder if Anko's still alive of not.
    No Yamato love? Seriously, where is he? Did he die from having his life sucked out to create all those useless Zetsu clones?

I'd love a Naruto GT. Just can't believe it's finally ending, so I'm desperate for any new Naruto related stuff. Or maybe Korra like Naruto, taking place a century after the original story. Karin and Naruto will still most likely be alive (but really old) even by then.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

No Yamato love? Seriously, where is he? Did he die from having his life sucked out to create all those useless Zetsu clones?
    We saw Spiral Zetsu expel him and then Yamato was caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi iirc, not that I really care for him anyway.

I'd love a Naruto GT. Just can't believe it's finally ending, so I'm desperate for any new Naruto related stuff. Or maybe Korra like Naruto, taking place a century after the original story. Karin and Naruto will still most likely be alive (but really old) even by then.
    Forgot about Yamato. That's what happens when a character loses a purpose...then again Anko lost a purpose years ago. Maybe it's the fact that they kept showing her body and making you guess if she's alive or dead, that made me think of her. Yamato on the other hand, was like Spiral Zetsu or something. Also is Samui still in that gourd?

interesting questions that popped into my head and i would like to know what u guys think...which team other than team 7 would be able take down Kurama? also who would be able to take down kurama by themselves?

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    interesting questions that popped into my head and i would like to know what u guys think...which team other than team 7 would be able take down Kurama? also who would be able to take down kurama by themselves?

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino
    You mean the demon fox Kurama? Unless those teams use the ever broken ability of sealing, none of them. At best I could see Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji slowing him down until reinforcements arrive, because they work so well together but taking him down? Can't really see it. Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Neji, Lee, and Tenten have not shown they can beat a Tailed Beast. Especially the Nine Tails.

And of Team 7, well Naruto gets power from Kyuubi. If you take away Naruto's Kyuubi powers while he fights Kurama, the fight is harder. He managed to take down Kurama to a point with Killer Bee and later Kushina's help. Sakura has nothing that can beat Kurama, or really combat him. Sasuke is the only member of Team 7 that could truly take down Kurama on his own. Because he's done it twice now. So of Team 7, Sasuke can beat Kurama. Vs Naruto I guess it depends on what abilities Naruto has available. Vs Sakura, I give it to Kurama. All three together, I suppose they'd win, just use Sasuke.

But other then Team 7, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru IMO could at best slow Kurama down or cripple him. But without sealing, all I could see them do is delay him. And that might be enough for reinforcements. The other teams, they haven't shown the ability to last against a Bijuu in the series. Though I think Neji could put up a defensive fight.

Crazy how much of a threat the Kyuubi was at the beginning of the story. We've come a long way, for better or for worse. Actually, come to think of it, I guess everyone's level of power relative to each other have stayed somewhat consistent since the beginning (e.g. Kyuubi is still pretty influential, Itachi was no more or less smart and skilled than he should have been, Hashirama turned out to be as crazy powerful as everyone thought, etc.). So it's not like Dragonball where every successive arc had a whole new caliber of villain conveniently arrive as the next new threat (except for The Last Naruto movie I guess), because most of Naruto's villains already existed or were at least in the realm of possibility... for the most part, the Sage of Six Paths was at the top, and there was a lot of room to go up with him as the limit within the story.

The main difference between the beginning of the story and now is that now Naruto and Sasuke are practically godlike... I guess I should have seen that coming though, they simply reached that "top" limit of the Sage that I just mentioned.

I've lost track of the movie. I forgot Naruto has two older designs. One being the one we've seen most so far with the short hair, and another older one wearing same type of clothes like Shippuden Hinata. I thought short haired Naruo was 18 years old, but the movie happens 2 years later, so he's 19. Is the oldest Naruto just concept art, or will there be another time skip at the end of the movie, when the rest of the Konoha 10 are 20+ years old?

Will Naruto still be able to use SO6P Mode? He doesn't have the Bijuus inside him anymore, but he still has a bit of their chakra inside him. And it seems half of Kurama is still in him. Although Sage Mode is still pretty powerul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think Kishi has a thing for two year timeskips. The movie takes place two years after the manga. I usually don't watch the Naruto movies, but I might check this one out to see how they decide to end it.
    The timeskip is just only going to be 2 years? I thought I heard from somewhere that it was 10 years or something. I honestly think that 2 years is too short of a timeskip imo, I'd rather have it be at least 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Even if the fight's over in the manga there is going to be another chapter right? Because it doesn't look quite finished yet.

Even if the fight's over in the manga there is going to be another chapter right? Because it doesn't look quite finished yet.
    There's a 44-page double chapter (one in full color, I think I heard? Maybe not) to go, still.

There's 2 more.
    The final chapter 699
    And the Epilouge which will be in full color.

Page 1056 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 56956100610461052105310541055105610571058105910601066 ... LastLast