Page 1057 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 57957100710471053105410551056105710581059106010611067 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,425 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Alleged Databook 4 info.

Spoiler:- Spoilers about The Last:

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    interesting questions that popped into my head and i would like to know what u guys think...which team other than team 7 would be able take down Kurama? also who would be able to take down kurama by themselves?

hinata shino kiba

lee neji tenten

shikamaru choji ino
    None in my opinion. Naruto himself struggled when he fought Kurama and only succeeded because of his mom's chakra chains. I think Shikamaru could probably think of a plan to beat Kurama, but he'd lack the power to actually do so in my view.

Wait wait wait. The Ootsutsuki are from another world? Does that mean they're aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Wait wait wait. The Ootsutsuki are from another world? Does that mean they're aliens?
    Well they don't exist on Earth, so I guess technically?...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    you're going to have to define the "ninja" system for me, cause thats waaaaay to broad. The whole thing is broke? You can't salvage anything or change specific details along with a renewed spirit? zzz

And presuming Sasuke is going to be the darkness and use scare and kill tatics, that doesn't change much at all. zzz He would be doing the killing instead of people, assuming his plan even worked. (though I'm speculating on sasuke's specific actions, you aren't doing much different for naruto. You cant say for sure how he's going to go about it.)

I thought it was cycle of revenge? Well regardless, revenge can still be there, the people just need to learn to look the other way when its detrimental to keeping general peace, that's really it.
    The ninja system is the current setting, basically having all the ninjas act as mercenaries, doing jobs and fighting wars for money. And yeah, the whole thing is broken. As mentioned, the villages only exist as their countries military. No need for a military, no need for the villages. And outside of fighting, there isn't really a role for ninjas.

Sasuke's goal isn't peace though, it's preventing events like the Uchiha massacre from happening again. Sasuke isn't trying to change the system, but fix it. We know Naruto's not doing what he's suppose to be doing. We see that not only from his talks of wanting to be Hokage, but from the movie previews.

Same thing really. Except that's not a likely reaction, thus the whole "revenge" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So is there anyone left that can repair limbs? Kakazu is dead. Zestu is dead. Pain is dead. Wait, wasn't one of the rinnegan abilities able to repair bodies?
    Tsunade/Sakura possibly. Naruto also has his own regeneration thanks to being a Bijuu, and Sasuke should have regeneration thanks to Asura Path and/or Hashirama's cells.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

This posted yet?

Is the bottom dress a wedding dress? Ritual dress?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    This posted yet?

Is the bottom dress a wedding dress? Ritual dress?
    I`d say ritual dress maybe. Seems a bit too dark for a wedding dress. Unless it`s a traditional Hyuga wedding dress.

Black...What if it's a funeral dress?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    best comment i have seen about narusaku fans being in denial....
    If you believe NH is canon, so be it. I don't understand your need to shove NH down other people's throats and laugh at anyone who doesn't support that pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I`d say ritual dress maybe. Seems a bit too dark for a wedding dress. Unless it`s a traditional Hyuga wedding dress.
    Yeah, what I thought too. Maybe the Hyuugas were black instead of white for their wedding dress/gown. But a ritual dress also matches.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Black...What if it's a funeral dress?
    She's wearing too much just for a traditional funeral. If it is a funeral, it would have to be someone special, like her father or husband. We know Naruto doesn't die since he has another older design. It's most likely a ritual dress.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

She's wearing too much just for a traditional funeral. If it is a funeral, it would have to be someone special, like her father or husband. We know Naruto doesn't die since he has another older design. It's most likely a ritual dress.
    Fair enough. Now I'm left wondering if it's some sort of dark ritual. Just mentioning the word ritual makes me think it might be something dark. Not sure, it's just me.

Also because it's a double chapter next, I assume there isn't going to be a chapter this week, is it? I'm asking this because of a past question I made here last year or so.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

There is also her sister. The dress could be for her funeral if she dies in the film.

I think the dress is either a ritual one or a wedding one. She looks like she is smiling when you look closer. If it's the latter, then Naruto could be hitched by the end of the movie

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    If you believe NH is canon, so be it. I don't understand your need to shove NH down other people's throats and laugh at anyone who doesn't support that pairing.
    I don't think that's his intention, but with all the evidence that Naruto will end up with Hinata, I'd question the need to support any other scenario. I mean what's the point when the manga is ending.

I really couldn't care less who Naruto ends up with, if anyone at all. I'm really only interested in what Sasuke will be doing during the movie and I'm hoping that the plot isn't a marketing ploy as it seems to be so far :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't think that's his intention, but with all the evidence that Naruto will end up with Hinata, I'd question the need to support any other scenario. I mean what's the point when the manga is ending.
    True, but there's something to be said for how much it's being thrown in people's faces. Depending where you look, the NaruHina fans are as--if not more--obnoxious than the NaruSaku fans in denial. Besho's aggravation is reasonably valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    True, but there's something to be said for how much it's being thrown in people's faces. Depending where you look, the NaruHina fans are as--if not more--obnoxious than the NaruSaku fans in denial. Besho's aggravation is reasonably valid.
    I have a feeling if it was reversed, NaruSaku fans would be just as obnoxious. It was kind of a given that either NaruHina or NaruSaku fans would be smug about their pairing being confirmed since they had been told by the opposing group that it wouldn't happen for so so long. I'm not saying this attitude is right, but given everything it was kind of to be expected

I have a feeling if it was reversed, NaruSaku fans would be just as obnoxious. It was kind of a given that either NaruHina or NaruSaku fans would be smug about their pairing being confirmed since they had been told by the opposing group that it wouldn't happen for so so long. I'm not saying this attitude is right, but given everything it was kind of to be expected
    I don't doubt that for a second, nor was I defending NaruSaku fans. I'm simply saying that the obnoxious attitude runs on both sides.

Edit: For interested parties: I'm pretty sure this is legit. Don't quote me on that, though, because I can't be bothered to do any fact checking.
    Last edited by Akashin; 5th November 2014 at 3:14 AM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I don't doubt that for a second, nor was I defending NaruSaku fans. I'm simply saying that the obnoxious attitude runs on both sides.

Edit: For interested parties: I'm pretty sure this is legit. Don't quote me on that, though, because I can't be bothered to do any fact checking.
    I can't find any website or links with the same pic, so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

It looks convincing, but it could easily be fan art at the same time.

I can't find any website or links with the same pic, so I have to take it with a grain of salt.

It looks convincing, but it could easily be fan art at the same time.
    It came alongside more art for Sasuke (cloak and no cloak), Kiba, Guy, Hanabi, Kurenai, and Bijuu Cloak Naruto, and allegedly they were all provided by the same person that provides chapter spoilers. That's just what I've seen and heard, though.

I'd still wait for an absolutely trustworthy source, but it doesn't seem very implausible at the moment.

Saiyan Island has the other images up except those (doesn't want to unless confirmed) but they look pretty legit to me so I'll assume they're real.

Shame it leaked before the manga's end but with a series as popular as this then it's expected.

What I want to know is why was Hinata's screentime minimal? The execution of all these pairings are terrible imo.

Oh well, the war arc ruined the series for me.

no shikatema kids? D:<

Dropping in to say this, Evil on Naruto forums basically confirmed-
        Spoiler:- leaked images:

Pretty excited for the ending. I was introduced to Naruto when I was 11. I dropped it after awhile but I've recently picked it back up (by recently I mean when the war started lol)
    Last edited by diakyu; 5th November 2014 at 4:42 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I must say, I like a lot of the character designs. Kakashi as Hokage is really cool regardless of whether he should be in that position or not. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke look the best I think (not because of the pairings, just my opinion).

Spoiler:- About some of the leaked images...:

Naruto and Hinata's supposed kids look ratchet in my view. I could probably tolerate them without the whisker marks, but yeah, I'm not a fan of their designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I must say, I like a lot of the character designs. Kakashi as Hokage is really cool regardless of whether he should be in that position or not. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke look the best I think (not because of the pairings, just my opinion).

Spoiler:- About some of the leaked images...:
        Spoiler:- Leaks:

Page 1057 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 57957100710471053105410551056105710581059106010611067 ... LastLast