Page 1058 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 58958100810481054105510561057105810591060106110621068 ... LastLast
Results 26,426 to 26,450 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Okay it's legit. I'm fine with the design of the kids. Though I wonder why they don't have the Byakugan?

Anyway, I guess this is a solid confirmation isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
        Spoiler:- Leaks:

So apparently the name of Naruto's son is Neji and his daughter's name is Himawari. The site I got it from didn't provide a source but said that Evil confirmed it so I think the names are legit

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    So apparently the name of Naruto's son is Neji and his daughter's name is Himawari. The site I got it from didn't provide a source but said that Evil confirmed it so I think the names are legit
    So if Naruto and Hinata named their son Neji, I guess that confirms that the other Neji really did die. That's too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    So if Naruto and Hinata named their son Neji, I guess that confirms that the other Neji really did die. That's too bad.
    Well yeah, it was shown onscreen. Why would you doubt it? Also:http://t.co/BfRjqzYcVl

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well yeah, it was shown onscreen. Why would you doubt it?
    Because we just had a war where several dozen dead characters were revived, so I thought there was a good chance that Neji could be revived too somehow before the manga ends. Death means nothing in this series anyway.

I love Neji, but I'm glad he's permanently gone. The fact that NaruHina happened and the plot of this movie and their son Neji etc. also make his death more meaningful to me so that's good.

Leaked Image. Click to be spoiled

Spoiler:- leaked image thoughts:

Took a look at that pic again. Half a decade later, and Naruto still has his right hand all bandaged up. And why don't they show Sasuke's left hand? I'm ready to accept he permanently lost his left hand. He might have a handicap, but at least Rinnegan is broken as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Kushina's parents weren't Jinchuurikis, but Naruto's and Gaara's were, so they were born with their own marks. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki, so his children also has the same marks as him. Himawari's hair looks exactly like young Hinata's, but Newji's hair seems to be a mixture of trying to be like Naruto's spiky hair, but also Hinata's bowl haircut as a kid trying to bring it down. Yeah, you're exactly right on that last point. The Shinobi world was full of mistrust and hatred. But now that the five nations have united, there doesn't seem to be much conflict anymore, so people are free to marry outside their own clan. The Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans used to be from different countries, but now Naruto and Hinata makes the first (that we know of) Uzumaki and Hyuuga pairing.

Himawari is correct, but this says B/Volt Uzumaki rather than Neji. So which is correct?
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 5th November 2014 at 10:24 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
        Spoiler:- Character query:
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
        Spoiler:- Character query:
        Spoiler:- Response :
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Naruto and Hinata's supposed kids look ratchet in my view. I could probably tolerate them without the whisker marks, but yeah, I'm not a fan of their designs.
    Agreed. The designs in general are fine for me, but those whisker marks. Truthfully I never liked them on Naruto much either.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I really don't see how Naruto and Hinata could have 2 kids if the timeskip is only going to be 2 years. They definitely look older than 2 years to me, just saying. Also Kurenai's kid definitely looks younger than them, which is odd imo. Is this official art or is it just fan art? Also I think if it's official then the timeskip will be alot longer than 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Are we sure that's Konohamaru and not Kurenai's first kid? He looks just like Asuma. It's possible that the little one is her second child. It would explain the obvious age difference between Naruto's kids and hers.

Spoiler:- VS Kurenai's Kid:
    Last edited by XanderCage; 5th November 2014 at 3:07 PM.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Are we sure that's Konohamaru and not Kurenai's first kid? He looks just like Asuma. It's possible that the little one is her second child. It would explain the obvious age difference between Naruto's kids and hers.
    It looks very much like Konohamaru. Maybe NaruHina's kids are from yet another time skip that might be in the movie, hence why they look older than Kurenai's in that picture.
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 5th November 2014 at 3:12 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

The kids are getting a short spinoff series next year.

Kishimoto's wild ride is never ending.

The little girl under Kurenai is her daughter. The boy next to her is her nephew, Konohamaru. And in case if you're wondering who that girl with the Yukata is, it's Hanabi. She barely made any presence, so it's not like she's important enough to remember (except that part in Part 1 where she owned Hinata everytime).

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I really don't see how Naruto and Hinata could have 2 kids if the timeskip is only going to be 2 years. They definitely look older than 2 years to me, just saying. Also Kurenai's kid definitely looks younger than them, which is odd imo. Is this official art or is it just fan art? Also I think if it's official then the timeskip will be alot longer than 2 years.
    It seems the older Naruto artwork is more than a year older, so yes, there will be two timeskips in the movie. 2 years from end of manga to The Last, and a 3-5(?) year timeskip epilogue. It's official art, but just shopped so they could be all in one picture. Unless Naruto boned Hinata as soon as the war ended, there's no way Naruto could be younger than 20. Naruto, Hinata, and their children's artwork are from the second Timeskip. Konohamaru and Hanabi should look a bit older than that if NaruHina had children after the two year timeskip.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Like Sazandora said, I'm pretty sure that the story is that the movie takes place 2 years after the war, and chapter 700 (and the end of the movie too, it would seem) is 4 years after that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The kids are getting a short spinoff series next year.

Kishimoto's wild ride is never ending.
    ...At least it's only a short spin-off, I guess? Better than a full on sequel...
    Last edited by Akashin; 5th November 2014 at 3:19 PM.

Spoiler:- Click for spoilers!:
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 5th November 2014 at 3:32 PM.

The leaks just keep on coming!!!

*may or may not be legit. Will have to way until the manga is up in several hours.

Parent Naruto = Confirmed child abuser

Your second link goes nowhere.

OK, people. Let's start keeping these in spoiler tags. Don't want everything getting out so soon.

Spoiler:- text:

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post

Your second link goes nowhere.
    Darn! Try again. I changed the link. Hopefully it works. The full colored epilogue takes place after The Last. Well, no need to watch it now.

Spoiler:- More Leaks:

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Darn! Try again. I changed the link. Hopefully it works. The full colored epilogue takes place after The Last. Well, no need to watch it now.
    You fixed it a minute after I posted that; I just forgot to make an edit saying that.

Spoiler:- text:

Spoiler:- Shhh!:
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 5th November 2014 at 3:40 PM.

Page 1058 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 58958100810481054105510561057105810591060106110621068 ... LastLast