Page 1047 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 47947997103710431044104510461047
Results 26,151 to 26,165 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Sasuke is just so bad at this point, I don't even know what to say. He's riddled with so much inconsistency and hypocrisy that it is truly astounding.
    What inconsistency? He's been rather consistent in his madness lately, I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    What inconsistency? He's been rather consistent in his madness lately, I thought.
    He says one thing and does another, like how he says that the Bijuu are part of the world's problems and yet he's still willing to use their powers for his own sake, among other things.

New Naruto The Last character sketches revealed:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nveiled/.80034

Gotta say, Ino has a lot of waifu material there.
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 17th October 2014 at 10:24 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    New Naruto The Last character sketches revealed:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...houette/.80032

There's some joke I'm not getting isn't there?
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 17th October 2014 at 9:02 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    There's some joke I'm not getting isn't there?
    Or it's just the wrong link.
    Wrong link. This one should work: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nveiled/.80034

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    He says one thing and does another, like how he says that the Bijuu are part of the world's problems and yet he's still willing to use their powers for his own sake, among other things.
    I'm not sure I get the issue here. It's blatant hypocrisy, sure (though it isn't like him using the Bijuu is tantamount to claiming he intends to continue using them or anything; they're just a tool he hasn't yet disposed of that he can use to take care of Naruto), but I don't get what is inconsistent about it.

Sorry, guys I accidentally shifted my focus onto the other bit of news for me and convinced myself I had the right link. Sorry.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    New Naruto The Last character sketches revealed:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nveiled/.80034

I always forget that shinobi in this manga have long locks and it doesn't affect their fighting at all. I guess it'll work for Ino. I actually hope we see her relevance in The Last. Maybe she can take over for Inoichi in his job?

Kiba looks like a badass and the guy got ripped. Probably my favourite updated character. Shino I'm not too thrilled about but it's because he's Shino. Less creepy is good.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Killing Naruto is not for his own sake in his mind.. "In order to create the world of peace, where I can be Hokage, you need to be gone". Hashirama distributing the Bijuu across several villages created an arms race, inequality. Sasuke tapping into the chakra of all Bijuu while he already has them locked up and taken from all others has nothing to do with what he explains as part of the world's problem. If the Bijuu are free, then they are part of the world's problem, because countries and villages will war against each other to get them.

Sasuke is going to force the countries to war against him the entire time, so there's no fault if he uses them. If he is the one using them, then the countries and villages will direct their attention to him, and not towards each other.

That's not hypocritical. Hypocritical would be stating that the Bijuu are problems of this world, and then redistributing them among the countries as he seems fit. But currently he's just using them as a tool to destroy the final obstacle, and will proceed to destroy/dispose the bijuu afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I always forget that shinobi in this manga have long locks and it doesn't affect their fighting at all. I guess it'll work for Ino. I actually hope we see her relevance in The Last. Maybe she can take over for Inoichi in his job?

Kiba looks like a badass and the guy got ripped. Probably my favourite updated character. Shino I'm not too thrilled about but it's because he's Shino. Less creepy is good.
    For Shino, it's more creepy is good. Wasn't it? He uses icky bugs as a shinobi tool, and he has a symbiotic bond with them. That's inherently creepy. If you take Shino's creepiness away, he just becomes boring.. I agree with you on Kiba though.

I hope we can see Kiba and Tenten have a love child..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I thought the trend was that after every time-skip Shino covers more and more of his body in clothing and becomes more mysterious. They should have had him wearing a poncho and mask in the movie.

I don't care much for Ino's adult design, but Kiba looks pretty cool and I'm neutral about Shino. I hope that they appear like this in the last chapter of the manga to really tie the manga and movie together properly.

I don't get what Sasuke is trying to achieve. I mean first he helps Naruto then he is back again with getting power and going against Naruto.

"Beauty from the Beast."

Adult Ino looks okay. Not much change. Kiba and Shino look fine too. Nothing really to write home about. None of the characters really look drastically different, but it's cool to see the Konoha 11 as the new adults of Konoha. Hopefully they're all Jonin now, including Naruto. Well Naruto should be like his own category. I can't believe Kishi kept him a Genin. Yeah, I know those ranks don't mean squat anymore, but come on. Where's the respect? Poor Naruto. He's better then everyone in Konoha and is still a Genin. Ah well.

Kinda random, but I was hoping to see Naruto summon Gamakichi one more time before the series ends. Naruto summoning giant Gamakichi was one of the coolest parts of the war, and the war did not have many cool parts.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolushun View Post
    I don't get what Sasuke is trying to achieve. I mean first he helps Naruto then he is back again with getting power and going against Naruto.
    He only helped Naruto because they had common enemies (Obito, Madara and Kaguya). After they were defeated he made it clear that Naruto was the final obstacle in his way. It was even foreshadowed earlier that he had some kind of plan regarding becoming Hokage, not to mention Orochimaru and Juugo were curious/suspicious of Sasuke's ultimate intentions.

On a different note, I don't know how I feel about the design decision to give Sasuke a Sharingan in his right eye and a Rinnegan in his left. It's just so similar to Obito's final look. I know Sasuke's eyes are technically a little different, but still. And it looks like he'll continue to have them this way in the movie as well... maybe should've just given Obito a third eye for a Rinnegan since he had an eye hole on the forehead of his mask anyway lol.
    Last edited by Kamex; Today at 1:18 AM.

I adore Ino's new design, she looks stunning tbh. Her and Sakura look the best imo. I can't wait to see my babies animated <3
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu, TomoNagi

Page 1047 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 47947997103710431044104510461047