Page 1054 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 549541004104410501051105210531054
Results 26,326 to 26,329 of 26329

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    What a beautiful end to the last up-to-15 years of being a Naruto fan...? Haha.
    Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well if Kishi's going to force this romance into Naruto, then I'm going to have some fun with it. Personally I've never been really big on NaruHina or NaruSaku. I don't hate either ship. Both have their hints and stuff. So while it seems Kishi's going to focus on NaruHina, I'm going to have some fun with it and throw out random names to get in the way. And I can think of nobody better to mess with Hinata then Hanabi. I always wondered how these two interacted with each other. Was Hanabi more supportive of Hinata, or was she a critic like her dad and Neji? Now that is something I'd like to see.
    Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Kishimoto better give a good explanation, how a pairing that had 1-2% development in the whole manga becomes canon within 1 movie. If NaruHina happens ok, but it doesn't make sense in my opinion.
    Romance was not this manga's strong point. While it ultimately doesn't matter to me who Naruto ends up with, either way he gets a powerful girlfriend. However if Sakura creates Slug Mode in this movie then Naruto has date her in his Sage Mode. FrogXSlug shipping is the way to go. Come on Slug Mode! This is it's last chance, unless it appears in a video game.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

What the hell happened to Sasukes Rinnegan?? I really hope those 2 didnt lose the SO6P's powers that were given to them

Page 1054 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 549541004104410501051105210531054