Page 1032 of 1032 FirstFirst ... 32932982102210281029103010311032
Results 25,776 to 25,780 of 25780

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Like I said, Naruto's stupid. You can't learn politics in a day, even with the help from a genius like Shikamaru. Being a Hokage doesn't mean just being strong. You also need to know how to rule your village, and be able to discuss with the other Kages on government details. Kakashi is not only one of the strongest Shinobis in the Leaf, but also has the knowledge to know how to deal in politics.

Why would you remove the Sharingan from Kakashi? Sure, he was given it instead of being born with it, but he's had it for more than half his life. He's had it for so long, it's technically a part of him now. Why not remove Kurama from Naruto? He wasn't born with it, Minato just sealed half of Kurama's chakra minutes after his birth. Why not remove Yamato's Wood Style? He wasn't born with it, but rather experimented on by Orochimaru. And Kakashi was already chosen as the 6th Hokage after the Pain arc. Tsunade was unconscious, the Leaf officials decided to nominate Kakashi, everyone agreed, and he even got as far as almost getting his face plastered so they could have gotten his dimensions to put on the mountain. Tsunade regained consciousness though, so Kakashi's inauguration was cancelled.
    Was this aimed at me? Huh...when did I say anything about removing Kakashi's Sharingan? I just said without it he's not Overpowered. I never said anything about removing it. IMO when Kishi actual made Kakashi lose his Sharingan the first time I thought it was dumb and poorly done too. But I didn't say anything about removing the Sharingan from Kakashi. It's probably more his eye then Obito's at this point. Hah. Now I remember the chapter when Trolldara stole his eye and could magically use it to do Kamui. I also remember rooting for Sakura to hold off Madara by herself until Naruto arrived. Who knew a few chapters later Sakura would be smacking Kaguya? If only that was Madara...and right in his face. Yes, I don't like Madara very much.

As far as the Hokage thing goes I don't know. I'm not saying Kakashi's not worthy of Hokage, because again, I think he's one of the best in the series to be honest. To have lasted this long with his secondary Sharingan and lack of Uchiha body is quite impressive. So without a doubt I consider Kakashi one of the best. And honestly I would have rather have seen Naruto with his who Genin Squad before he made the leap to Hokage. It's not a requirement, but I always wanted to see Naruto as leader of a squad before being Hokage.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Was this aimed at me? Huh...when did I say anything about removing Kakashi's Sharingan? I just said without it he's not Overpowered. I never said anything about removing it. IMO when Kishi actual made Kakashi lose his Sharingan the first time I thought it was dumb and poorly done too. But I didn't say anything about removing the Sharingan from Kakashi. It's probably more his eye then Obito's at this point. Hah. Now I remember the chapter when Trolldara stole his eye and could magically use it to do Kamui. I also remember rooting for Sakura to hold off Madara by herself until Naruto arrived. Who knew a few chapters later Sakura would be smacking Kaguya? If only that was Madara...and right in his face. Yes, I don't like Madara very much.

As far as the Hokage thing goes I don't know. I'm not saying Kakashi's not worthy of Hokage, because again, I think he's one of the best in the series to be honest. To have lasted this long with his secondary Sharingan and lack of Uchiha body is quite impressive. So without a doubt I consider Kakashi one of the best. And honestly I would have rather have seen Naruto with his who Genin Squad before he made the leap to Hokage. It's not a requirement, but I always wanted to see Naruto as leader of a squad before being Hokage.
    When I said remove, I meant in terms of usage, not literally removing it. You said "outside Sharingan". Why disregard something that has been a part of him for over a decade? That's being biased. If you're gonna disregard one character's ability, then you also have to disregard everyone else's.

Why not be happy with Kakashi being Hokage? The dude has already been chosen as the 6th Hokage. He has all the requirements to be Hokage. He's certainly better fit to be Hokage than Naruto.
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

When I said remove, I meant in terms of usage, not literally removing it. You said "outside Sharingan". Why disregard something that has been a part of him for over a decade? That's being biased. If you're gonna disregard one character's ability, then you also have to disregard everyone else's.

Why not be happy with Kakashi being Hokage? The dude has already been chosen as the 6th Hokage. He has all the requirements to be Hokage. He's certainly better fit to be Hokage than Naruto.
    I assume he's considering Kakashi without his Sharingan because it's a possibility after this arc. We're not certain yet if Kakashi will continue to have Obito's otherworldy-transferred Sharingan, right? At least, I didn't notice if he still had them after Kaguya was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I assume he's considering Kakashi without his Sharingan because it's a possibility after this arc. We're not certain yet if Kakashi will continue to have Obito's otherworldy-transferred Sharingan, right? At least, I didn't notice if he still had them after Kaguya was defeated.
    Ahh okay, I get it now. It's a possibility, but Obito did tell Kakashi that he's going to be the 6th Hokage. Without the Sharingan, what does good ol' Scarecrow have? His dogs, Lightning Blade, intellect, and only one eye. He also has decent chakra, but that's also even without the Sharingan. He's famous as being the "Copy Ninja", and without the Sharingan, he'd probably still be at least an A-rank Ninja, but there are plenty more ninjas who can beat him then. I'm gonna guess he'll keep that eye, but I guess we'll see in the upcoming releases.
    "You either die a Grammar Nazi,
    or you live long enough to see yourself make a typo."
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Ahh okay, I get it now. It's a possibility, but Obito did tell Kakashi that he's going to be the 6th Hokage. Without the Sharingan, what does good ol' Scarecrow have? His dogs, Lightning Blade, intellect, and only one eye. He also has decent chakra, but that's also even without the Sharingan. He's famous as being the "Copy Ninja", and without the Sharingan, he'd probably still be at least an A-rank Ninja, but there are plenty more ninjas who can beat him then. I'm gonna guess he'll keep that eye, but I guess we'll see in the upcoming releases.
    Do you mean he'll keep only one Sharingan? I don't know if that would make sense, since the fact that his eyes didn't match was basically corrected by Naruto. That is, unless everything Naruto fixed with his Six Paths power will be restored to its previous state.

Personally, I hope he either has neither eye or both eyes. I just think it would be nice to see some sort of change in him after this battle, like a new Kakashi. That can mean either he continues on a new legacy with two normal eyes for the first time since he was 13 or whatever, or Obito has improved him a second time with two Sharingan eyes, almost like his gift is now "complete". If he just goes back to having one Sharingan, it'll feel like he's the same old Kakashi and he hasn't really made any type of progress.

Not to mention, I can imagine a new Kakashi wearing the Hokage garb with a pair of Sharingan. That's if he does become Hokage and keeps both eyes. Although, I can't remember if having both Sharingan activated and uncovered drains his energy even more than the one did...?

Page 1032 of 1032 FirstFirst ... 32932982102210281029103010311032