Page 1063 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 63963101310531059106010611062106310641065106610671073 ... LastLast
Results 26,551 to 26,575 of 27137

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Wow I can't believe it's all over..I remember watching it for the first time on Cartoon Network time really does fly.

I'm a man of my word so if you wanna call me out on anything for shipping NaruSaku you can... But I just don't know how anyone could accept this ending when it feels like nothing at all was resolved
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm a man of my word so if you wanna call me out on anything for shipping NaruSaku you can... But I just don't know how anyone could accept this ending when it feels like nothing at all was resolved
    This, pretty much (except replace NaruSaku shipping with general apathy for all things Hinata). It glossed over a lot of things in favor of a long-winded look-where-they-are-now segment, and it really felt kind of boring. 700 may have been more interesting had I not already seen so much of it through leaks, but I doubt it.

Maybe it was just my translation, but I didn't see any confirmation one way or the other of Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke/Sakura relationships. I saw Hinata with a kid, Sakura with a kid, and Naruto with a kid. Guess he had to save something for the movie...

I thought it was a fair enough ending, but it lead a lot to be desired. :/

Spoiler:- Another 700 spoiler :

Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7 View Post
    Maybe it was just my translation, but I didn't see any confirmation one way or the other of Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke/Sakura relationships. I saw Hinata with a kid, Sakura with a kid, and Naruto with a kid. Guess he had to save something for the movie...
    Read chapter 700 again, it confirms everything.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 6th November 2014 at 2:29 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well, you saw Sakura with a kid with black hair and black eyes, and Hinata with a kid with whisker marks. Was it really necessary to spell it all out...?

Yeah, the family resemblances are obviously there, but they danced around spelling it out...again, I imagine the movie will flesh that out.

(For the record, I am a NaruHina guy...)

In my head Rock's son's mom is TenTen.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    In my head Rock's son's mom is TenTen.
    Might as well be, there's no one left lol.

So it looks like Gaara didn't have a wife/childrens which it's perfectly fine for me because i can't picture him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Read chapter 700 again, it confirms everything.
    And yet resolves nothing... Naruto and Sasuke neglect their own children
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Yeah, the family resemblances are obviously there, but they danced around spelling it out...again, I imagine the movie will flesh that out.

(For the record, I am a NaruHina guy...)
    Whiskers. The name Bolt. Bolt wearing a screw necklace.

It's extremely clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    And yet resolves nothing... Naruto and Sasuke neglect their own children
    Huh? Naruto I sort of agree (though valid in the sense that he is the Hokage and all; and he still seems to be doing what he can, though why he doesn't just use Kage Bunshin to make up for his absence the world may never know), but where was it shown that Sasuke neglects his daughter? I didn't see anything that pointed toward that (not that we got more than a bare glimpse of SakuSasu's family life anyway).

Agreed on the lack of resolution, though I already said that.

Huh? Naruto has ended? Damn, I remember my friend showing me some episodes like back in 2003 or so. Some time later I started watching the series, but got bored of all the filler after a while.

Well it could have been a lot wors    Spoiler:- thoughts:

Well everything ended pretty much as I had predicted. Like Naruto being Hokage, most of the pairings and Sasuke's redemption. The designs of the kids are fine for me but it would have been so much better if we got to at least see the adult K11 together and more clarification on how things turned out aside from the obvious.

It's a shame about Kakashi's face never being revealed but I figured they'd never show it.

Overall I'm satisfied with how everything ended, barring a few nitpicks here and there, but it's hard to believe that it's finally over.

Fell like nothing was resolved, and more bad fanfiction imo. The final chapter should of been long and each village should of gotten screen time. It felt like it was trying to cram a bunch of things in a once. The only thing I liked was see new Kages. Everything else just felt forced.

At least it's over.

It's not a goodbye, it's a see you later.

Spoiler:- thoughts:

Can't believe it's over now. 8 years reading it but it's been going strong for 15. Unbelievable. Thanks for the journey, Kishi, and thanks to all of you regulars in this thread for making it a place to discuss every week!

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

But guys it's not over! There's that spin-off series that no one will bother with.

In all seriousness I'm glad the ride is over, at worst it could have ended up like Bleach and fall so deep into a hole in which it can't recover. (Bleach overstayed it's welcome the most out of the 3 tbh).
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 6th November 2014 at 4:56 PM.

It's not over yet but after the movie (Which we won't get for months) that'll be the end of Naruto's story since the spin-off revolves around the new generation.

On the kids imo NaruHina's kids resemble Naruto a bit too much, like I don't mind it that much but I wish they had more of a resemblance to Hinata.

But guys it's not over! There's that spin-off series that no one will bother with.

In all seriousness I'm glad the ride is over, at worst it could have ended up like Bleach and fall so deep into a hole in which it can't recover. (Bleach overstayed it's welcome the most out of the 3 tbh).
    Naruto, for all its flaws, at least had an overarching plot it was (gradually) working toward concluding all this time. Bleach reached the end of that plot and then just kept trucking along for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    It's not over yet but after the movie (Which we won't get for months) that'll be the end of Naruto's story since the spin-off revolves around the new generation.

On the kids imo NaruHina's kids resemble Naruto a bit too much, like I don't mind it that much but I wish they had more of a resemblance to Hinata.
    The movie comes out next month doesn't it

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

hehehehehe

was a nice chapter though.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Anyone know if the stats in the 4th databook are out yet. It's been out for 2 days so I'm sure if it was translated yet

There's that spin-off series that no one will bother with.
    Oh I've seen plenty of people looking forward to it, me included. I'm also looking forward to the rest of what this "new era of Naruto" has in store.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Page 1063 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 63963101310531059106010611062106310641065106610671073 ... LastLast