Page 1052 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 529521002104210481049105010511052
Results 26,276 to 26,283 of 26283

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Naruto is a series that should have ended years ago.

I've been in and out about it, never paid it much attention until the war because I heard it was ending after that, but I knew quite a bit about Shippuden before actually watching/reading it.

I probably won't miss it as much as everyone else, but it is kinda sad to to see it go (though it's long overdue lol).
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    I've seen somewhere that we are getting the last two chapters next week. I'm not sure how true that is, but if the final chapter is supposed to be around 40 pages, plus the chapter before it, we may be getting 60+ pages of Naruto to end the series.
    We're definitely getting a double length chapter for #700 but I've been hearing that #699 will be double too and they'll come out at the same time. Who knows.

edit: Actually it seems like 700 will be the only double length. Both come out next week. Wow, I can't believe this will be over so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7 View Post
    Seemed like a given, but the newest teaser trailer all but confirmed Kakashi as the 6th Hokage as it shows him in the hat and robe.
    Yup, looks like Kakashi is the Hokage. I'm glad that he is actually. I still feel it's to early for Naruto to gain the position even if The Last is years later. Interestingly, we know that Tsunade is in the movie so it looks like she steps down like Hiruzen did.
    Last edited by Shneak; Today at 4:46 PM.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

The movie's name should be Hinata:The Last Movie lol. I can't believe that queen of irrelevance is getting a major role in the movie ~
    Last edited by besho; Today at 4:48 PM.
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    The movie's name should be Hinata:The Last Movie lol. I can't believe that queen of irrelevancy is getting a major role in the movie ~
    Well the Hyuuga clan is going to have a major role in the movie, so Hinata being a major character was a given LOL

Are people really that upset Kakashi being Hokage? Lol

Wasn't the hole reason for Naruto to become Hokage to get recognized by the village? He accomplished that by saving the village from Pain.

I think Kakashi is just fine.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6436126&type=1

so it seems that Hintata will be the one to give Naruto his red scarf in the movie.
    Last edited by Red and Blue; Today at 6:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    We're definitely getting a double length chapter for #700 but I've been hearing that #699 will be double too and they'll come out at the same time. Who knows.

edit: Actually it seems like 700 will be the only double length. Both come out next week. Wow, I can't believe this will be over so soon.

Yup, looks like Kakashi is the Hokage. I'm glad that he is actually. I still feel it's to early for Naruto to gain the position even if The Last is years later. Interestingly, we know that Tsunade is in the movie so it looks like she steps down like Hiruzen did.
    Between 699 and 700 there would be the 44 pages. Those 2 chapters are gonna be 22 pages long each one (larger than a regular 16-pages-long chappie). The last one will be full color in all the 22 pages, the 699 is in B/W.

I think Naruto even doesn't gave it a damn about being a Hokage. He wanted to be Hokage only to be recognized by the entire Konoha village. But he accomplished that recognition, so he would be hapy for Kakashi being a Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Mohaayou View Post
    By the way, I've noticed that nobody said one important thing:
    According to kishimoto the last chapter will have more than 40 pages, in addition to being fully coloured.
    In my opinion,it's the perfect way to finish the series
    If that's true then that sounds great tbh. The last chapter should have a sense of climax and I can't think of a better way than for Kishi to make a full-color chapter that's 40 pages long.

Page 1052 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 529521002104210481049105010511052