Page 1064 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 64964101410541060106110621063106410651066106710681074 ... LastLast
Results 26,576 to 26,600 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Anyone know if the stats in the 4th databook are out yet. It's been out for 2 days so I'm sure if it was translated yet
    Parts of it have been translated, but I haven't seen any new stats. I think I saw a scan for Killer Bee that shows stats for him, but I'm not positive.

I for one, thought both chapters we're great. I don't need every little plot-hole fix to be spoon-fed to me in one chapter like many people seem to. It wrapped up the big stuff, and introduced us to a lot of new characters at the same time.(I really dig Sasuke's adult look btw)

So thanks Kishimoto, for providing me with weekly entertainment from my young adult to adult life! Believe it!
    ----------------------------------

Chapter 699 was interesting, and Sasuke is pretty much redeemed there. I guess I was right about Sasuke traveling around.
    Chapter 700 was weird...all of these kids and couples still seem pretty ridiculous to me, like it was a fanfic. So is it over or is there still another chapter next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Huh, just noticed the reference to One Piece in Ch 700. And One Piece also referenced Naruto this week. Makes me feel all fuzzy.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So... what happened to Orochimaru, Kabuto and the rest?
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    Chapter 699 was interesting, and Sasuke is pretty much redeemed there. I guess I was right about Sasuke traveling around.
    Chapter 700 was weird...all of these kids and couples still seem pretty ridiculous to me, like it was a fanfic. So is it over or is there still another chapter next week?
    Yeah. At least the final chapter until the miniseries starts

At least they answered the question I've been asking. What happened to Samui? After Darui freed her, no wonder he became Raikage. That's a legendary event right there. Chapter 699 was meh. I enjoyed seeing everyone get freed, and while it felt rushed I was okay with it. SasuSaku made me throw up in my mouth a little. That was the only negative I had with the chapter.

Chapter 700 was IMO really good. Yeah it feels like a fanfic, but IMO at least it felt like a good one. All the Konoha kids and who ended up with who. Naruto on a laptop and the new Gokage? Awesome. Tenten running a ninja shop? Awesome. Might Guy and Kakashi retired and telling old war stories together? Awesome, so glad those two lived. The different kids in Konoha? I'll admit, I liked them. I like how Sasuke's daughter is watching Naruto's son. If there is a spinoff I can't wait to see them interact. Looks like it would be fun.

The Konoha 11 turned out alright. Never would have thought Ino would change more then Hinata and Sakura. Ino you continue to impress me even at the end. Easily my new favorite Konoha female...behind Tenten. The guys turned out cool too. Overall I think Naruto had a good ending. Chapter 699 was okay, but 700? I can't wait to buy that in volume form.

Edit: Even in a wheel chair, Might Guy is awesome.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 6th November 2014 at 7:39 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Since the world is united and at peace they can't really do anything evil, so I guess they just choose to hang low and move on in life.

You may get your answer in the movie however.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 6th November 2014 at 8:06 PM. Reason: Typo
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Doesn't feel conclusive to me tbh. The more I read the last chapters, the more it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. :/

It's over atleast. Ciao.

I just read chapter 699. It was nice seeing Samui and her brother freed from the gourd and seeing Kakashi's face on the Hokage monument made his Hokage status seem more official. Anyway, I liked that Sasuke tapped Sakura's head a la Itachi and that Naruto tried to give Sasuke his headband back.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Somebody was following Sasuke, so it might be Kabuto. The new generation might have to deal with him.

Silent Storm

Quote Originally Posted by KidOblivion View Post
    Somebody was following Sasuke, so it might be Kabuto. The new generation might have to deal with him.
    How? They are just academy students.

Anyway, based on Salada's infatuation with Bolt, I think it is safe to assume that Naruto and Sasuke will be in-laws in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    How? They are just academy students.

Anyway, based on Salada's infatuation with Bolt, I think it is safe to assume that Naruto and Sasuke will be in-laws in the future
    Surely you don't think the mini series will take part when they're all still so young, do you?

Either way, the figure that was following Sasuke is suspect.

Silent Storm

Surely you don't think the mini series will take part when they're all still so young, do you?

Either way, the figure that was following Sasuke is suspect.
    Sure why not? At best, they might be just Genin.

And do we even know if Sasuke is being stalked? He said himself that it was just his imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Sure why not? At best, they might be just Genin.

And do we even know if Sasuke is being stalked? He said himself that it was just his imagination.
    Then bother putting it there at all? It seems pretty obvious to me that somebody was tailing him.

Silent Storm

Then bother putting it there at all? It seems pretty obvious to me that somebody was tailing him.
    Well he was traveling through unfamiliar territory. It may not have been a persistant stalker. Just some rogue ninja.

I just going to wait until we get more information on the miniseries

You mean unlike the 27 volumes of naruto that focused on kids/genin?
    ----------------------------------

Yeah some fans on NF were raging yesterday when they heard about the Naruto spin-off focusing on kids, completely ignoring that Part 1 was about that as well.

We've seen enough of Naruto and friends, if they wanted more focus on them it wouldn't be a spin-off it'd be part 3.

And spoiler warning!
        Spoiler:- Not an actual spoiler but YOLO :

Why have the characters have kids and do nothing with them? Like come on guys you don't have to read this, the main story is over.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

I just want the miniseries to be the kids going on some adventures as Genin. Nothing all that major

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Back when Naruto was at it's roots. Those were the days. I'm fine with the spinoff being about the kids. If anything I'd be more interested in them anyway at this point. Half the characters in Naruto are done anyway so focus on the kids. Plus we can see them go into the tall grass and encounter roaming Tailed Beast. I seriously just want that to happen. It needs to happen. Play the roaming Pokemon music when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I meant still in the Ninja Academy, not adults.

Silent Storm

I finished chapter 700 just now; it feels odd reading the last chapter of Part 2. Anyway, I didn't care for the kids in general, but I was pleased to see Kurenai's daughter grown up and Udon and Moegi being Naruto's assistants was a surprise. I was also surprised to see that computers are a thing now in the shinobi world. Seeing Konoha with skyscrapers was pretty cool too, and I'm glad that Darui and Kurotsuchi are Kage now along with Chojuro.

So Naruto has ended. I liked the chapters, they put a finishing touch to an awesome manga and an awesome story. I started reading the manga only in 2010 and have been a follower since then. And now I'm gonna retreat to a hole and mourn because I feel like I have lost a friend.

On an unimportant side note: Salada in portuguese means salad.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I finished chapter 700 just now; it feels odd reading the last chapter of Part 2. Anyway, I didn't care for the kids in general, but I was pleased to see Kurenai's daughter grown up and Udon and Moegi being Naruto's assistants was a surprise. I was also surprised to see that computers are a thing now in the shinobi world. Seeing Konoha with skyscrapers was pretty cool too, and I'm glad that Darui and Kurotsuchi are Kage now along with Chojuro.
    I didn't even realize that was Udon and Moegi at first. The years advance you. Darui as Raikage was surprising, but it's all good. Darui was one of the new characters I truly did like in the war. It was also cool seeing Omoi as his guard, similar to how he was to A. Chojuro was also a surprise. I never would have guessed him to be a future Kage, but more power to him. And I guess Kurotsuchi finally kicked Onoki off the Kage throne. I totally picture her literally having to pry the old man from his position. But man he's lived a long life.

Page 1064 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 64964101410541060106110621063106410651066106710681074 ... LastLast