Page 1039 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 39939989102910351036103710381039
Results 25,951 to 25,970 of 25970

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

So who was stronger in their prime? Hashirama or Hiruzen? Hashi seems good but it seemed like Hiruzen has a ton of moves he could of used

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I don't really think he'll be doing much unless he somehow joins sides with Sasuke, but I doubt that will happen.
    I agree, I don't care about Orochimaru anymore tbh, he has lost its glory.
    Last edited by besho; Today at 2:16 AM.

Hashirama was the strongest Hokage at his peak imo. I mean he beat Madara at the Final Valley, who was one of the strongest ninja alive, and he controlled several Bijuu at one point. I can't give Hiruzen proper credit sadly since his skills weren't showcased as much.

My point of view you cant compare the Hokages to check who is most powerful because each one is unique. Maybe Hashirama is very powerful, but at the same time Tobirama is also powerful. I couldn't care less since all Hokages are boring to me *yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So who was stronger in their prime? Hashirama or Hiruzen? Hashi seems good but it seemed like Hiruzen has a ton of moves he could of used
    Most people would say Hashirama. But we barely know anything about Hiruzen. We keep hearing about how he was supposed to be this almighty ninja in his youth, but all we see of him in his youth is at the village, training the Sannin. The other time we see him in "youth" is 13 years prior to part 1, when the Kyuubi and Obito attacked the Leaf. But even then, he was already retired, and Minato was the 4th Hokage. Hiruzen at his peak could have probably been able to defeat Hashirama, but since we know nothing other than these mentions, Hashi will keep winning.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    My point of view you cant compare the Hokages to check who is most powerful because each one is unique. Maybe Hashirama is very powerful, but at the same time Tobirama is also powerful. I couldn't care less since all Hokages are boring to me *yawn*
    It didn't use to be like that to me, all the hokages back in part 1 seemed really interesting because we hardly knew anything about them and Minato seemed to have an interesting backstory, well whatever we got about him, and it really added something to it, and he felt like he really was the strongest for some reason. I think reviving them in the war was a mistake because they all seemed nerfed now, especially Minato :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I guess it depends on who's hype you believe more. I would give the edge to Hashirama since he did beat Madara back in the day. Hiruzen however was heavily praised in Part 1 as being this genius shinobi. Getting the nickname the "professor" and several confirming that if not for his old age he would have beaten Orochimaru, even with his Edo Tensei's. It's really about hype. Part 1 never hyped Hashirama up like part 2 did. And I feel the only reason Hashirama got his hype is because of what a monster Kishi made out of Madara and his powers breaking ever ninja scale possible. Because before part 2, the only legendary Hokages names you ever heard were Minato and Hiruzen. The Hashirama and Tobirama didn't even have names back in part 1.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    It didn't use to be like that to me, all the hokages back in part 1 seemed really interesting because we hardly knew anything about them and Minato seemed to have an interesting backstory, well whatever we got about him, and it really added something to it, and he felt like he really was the strongest for some reason. I think reviving them in the war was a mistake because they all seemed nerfed now, especially Minato :x
    I agree with you about Minato tbh, I liked him at first, but I'm neutral toward him nowadays. Though Tsunade will always be my favourite Hokage because of her personality.

Sasuke and Kakashi sketches http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/09/...e-and-kakashi/
    Last edited by besho; Today at 2:46 PM.

9. Default

I agree with you about Minato tbh, I liked him at first, but I'm neutral toward him nowadays. Though Tsunade will always be my favourite Hokage because of her personality.

Sasuke and Kakashi sketches http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/09/...e-and-kakashi/
    LOL at Sasuke's new design. Guess that means he won't die, I figured he wouldn't anyways though. His design looks still kinda dark though, maybe he's still an antihero/villain in the movie?
    Kakashi looks exactly the same to me.

Is that Sasuke or Tayuya? I can't tell. I guess he lives through the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. But I doubt anyone wants him as Hokage. I bet he's the Madara of the current era.

He kind of has to, since without him, they can't free everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Do they really need Sasuke? What a bummer. Judging from his look I bet Sasuke takes over the Sound Village, or what's left of it. He can be the Gokage of Orochimaru, Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu. Those sheep will follow him anywhere.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    So I'm guessing that Sasuke will eventually be persuaded and become 100% good then?

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Is that Sasuke or Tayuya? I can't tell. I guess he lives through the Naruto vs Sasuke fight. But I doubt anyone wants him as Hokage. I bet he's the Madara of the current era.
    I have a feeling he'll start a new village with team taka..

Kakashi never really changes. Bet he is still wearing the same flak jacket with the same exact clothes. Just no Sharingan now. Looks like Raikiri is out of his arsenal now.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Yeah, that sketch basically confirms the only thing we needed to know: whether Sasuke lives through this fight. I guess he could be the villain in the epilogue still. His design is back to menacing.

Naruto looks so weird with cropped hair.

Naruto looks more "hokage-ish" with shorter hair

Can we even see if Kakashi doesn't have sharigan anymore? his pupil looks kinda hollow so I think it's up in the air atm

I hope that Kishi used his one-week break to thoroughly plan out the upcoming fight; if it's mediocre like Team 7's battle against Kaguya, I'm gonna be pissed. I've waited too long for this moment, so Kishi had better deliver.

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I hope that Kishi used his one-week break to thoroughly plan out the upcoming fight; if it's mediocre like Team 7's battle against Kaguya, I'm gonna be pissed. I've waited too long for this moment, so Kishi had better deliver.
    Aren't the chapters planned a while before they're released? The entire fight may have already been finished by now if it's going to end soon.

Can we even see if Kakashi doesn't have sharigan anymore? his pupil looks kinda hollow so I think it's up in the air atm
    Just compare his eye to Sasuke's right eye. You can tell that Sasuke has the Sharingan because of the tomoe around his pupil, but Kakashi doesn't have it.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 1039 of 1039 FirstFirst ... 39939989102910351036103710381039