Page 1065 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 65965101510551061106210631064106510661067106810691075 ... LastLast
Results 26,601 to 26,625 of 27171

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #26601
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hoenn Region
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    In short, I am mostly satisfied if not happy with how everyone has turned out. And Ninja Metropolis at the end! The huge, modernized city behind the Village? That's some incredible advancement. Its a shame that we may never know how things work out with that, among other loose ends. But this ending does still put a smile on my face. And I still can't get over how Naruto finally has a family again. And with the girl that always liked him too. That's a very sweet touch.

    Congrats to Naruto and to Kishi on this long, roller-coaster of a story. lol.

    My one disappointment is Sakura's life...I was expecting something cool like her leading the Medical Corps or something...Whatever though. Nothing I can do about it now.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 6th November 2014 at 9:20 PM.


    RADIANT BLAZE ~

  2. #26602
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    In short, I am mostly satisfied if not happy with how everyone has turned out. And Ninja Metropolis at the end! The huge, modernized city behind the Village? That's some incredible advancement. Its a shame that we may never know how things work out with that, among other loose ends. But this ending does still put a smile on my face. And I still can't get over how Naruto finally has a family again. And with the girl that always liked him too. That's a very sweet touch.

    Congrats to Naruto and to Kishi on this long, roller-coaster of a story. lol.

    My one disappointment is Sakura's life...I was expecting something cool like her leading the Medical Corps or something...Whatever though. Nothing I can do about it now.
    Look on the bright side. Sakura got what she always wanted. That's just what I'm going to tell myself. At least her kid looks interesting. Can't wait to see more of her in the spin off.

    Speaking of the kids, I wonder how much of Naruto and Hinata are in their kids? Just the thought of a kid with Byakugan, Gentle Fist, Sage Mode, and Uzumaki Chakra...wow! Talk about overpowered.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  3. #26603
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,034

    Default

    I'm irked that Orochimaru's whereabouts weren't revealed in chapter 700 unless I missed something; like, is he still a villain or not?

  4. #26604
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Bark Town
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm irked that Orochimaru's whereabouts weren't revealed in chapter 700 unless I missed something; like, is he still a villain or not?
    I saw an interview on tumblr that said more about the whereabouts of the other characters will be revealed in the movie and in the spin off.

    Silent Storm

  5. #26605
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
        Spoiler:- Sasuke's Spawn:
    Sarada was the most believable child to me in terms of her design. That, and her relatively unique personality compared with the other kids, and the fact that she's the only member of the next generation of Uchiha, and the potential she has as a female Sharingan wielder are pretty exciting.

    If Sasuke had a kid with Karin, he/she could have unlocked the Rinnegan though... just something to think about. That role might belong to Bolt and Sarada's kids if that ever happened... but I'm looking too far into the future now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, there might be the smallest % that somehow he could justify it. But he has to use "repopulate the Uchiha" as one of them. He cant fall in love for the sake of falling in love, there has to be a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And Sasuke's overall goals never include love. So for him to settle down makes little sense.
    I understand being upset that Sakura could still be into Sasuke, but to suggest that it's impossible for him to genuinely be in love with anyone baffles me. I can see how it can be a little hard to swallow imagining Sasuke in a relationship, but what did he do to prove that he could never possibly love anyone? If Naruto can change a legitimate cold-blooded killer like Gaara to the most trustworthy of allies (along with influencing plenty of other characters), why can't he get Sasuke to be good-natured as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    I'm glad that so and so won the Narutobowl, and hope that their children in this upcoming story would be endearing and bereft of the DARKNESS that has plagued the days of their father.
    This is my main problem with the miniseries. There's really no where to go from here. We've reached the pinnacle of power. And the darkness that used to exist was defeated, what kind of new villains or schemes or suspense could top anything now? The new generation seems too perfect and happy. I can't imagine, for instance, someone suddenly and inexplicably murdering most of their clan, leaving their sibling an orphan, and then booking it to join other terrible deserters. So what kind of story will it be?

    The laptop and skyscrapers are the main positive thing I see about a miniseries continuation of Naruto. The mix of technology and old-school-ness of the ninja world was pretty unique and cool, but to see where it would go into the future intrigues me. That's the only new thing a miniseries could bring it seems, considering how annoyingly similar most of the new generation is to the one before it.

  6. #26606
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,500

    Default

    So did naruto actually become the hokage?

    Or did kishimoto just forget that plot point along with all the other dropped storylines over the years.

  7. #26607
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the souther. U.S.
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    I'm sad it's over. This manga took me through my childhood.

  8. #26608
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    So did naruto actually become the hokage?
    He became the 7th Hokage, yes.

  9. #26609
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sootopolis City
    Posts
    554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    On an unimportant side note: Salada in portuguese means salad.
    Being portuguese and reading that, I actually laughed for a moment.

    Ah, what a phenomenal conclusion to the series. Might not delve too much on all the character's endings, but having read Naruto for so long and making friends on the basis of this manga... it's a good ending.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

  10. #26610
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    The giant city is definitely something I'm looking forward to in the mini-series. And I hope they confirm if Boruto got the Byakugan.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  11. #26611
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,132

    Default

    I wonder who'd be next in line for Hokage now. Konohamaru?

  12. #26612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I wonder who'd be next in line for Hokage now. Konohamaru?
    I'm guessing either him or whoever comes from the new generation, most likely one of Naruto's kids though. I would like to see Sasuke's and Sakura's kid become hokage, but I doubt we'll even get anything about that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  13. #26613
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Running from Cathcart
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Well, I'm pretty satisfied with the conclusion: Naruto was a great series despite all of Sasuke's emo arcs and a few bumps in the road, and I'm glad I got to enjoy the experience for as long as it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Look on the bright side. Sakura got what she always wanted. That's just what I'm going to tell myself. At least her kid looks interesting. Can't wait to see more of her in the spin off.
    Yeah, she got "Sasuke-kun," but yes, it would've been nice to see how her career as a medical-nin as going.
    Last edited by Han Solo Fan; 7th November 2014 at 1:56 AM.

  14. #26614
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Sarada was the most believable child to me in terms of her design. That, and her relatively unique personality compared with the other kids, and the fact that she's the only member of the next generation of Uchiha, and the potential she has as a female Sharingan wielder are pretty exciting.

    If Sasuke had a kid with Karin, he/she could have unlocked the Rinnegan though... just something to think about. That role might belong to Bolt and Sarada's kids if that ever happened... but I'm looking too far into the future now.



    I understand being upset that Sakura could still be into Sasuke, but to suggest that it's impossible for him to genuinely be in love with anyone baffles me. I can see how it can be a little hard to swallow imagining Sasuke in a relationship, but what did he do to prove that he could never possibly love anyone? If Naruto can change a legitimate cold-blooded killer like Gaara to the most trustworthy of allies (along with influencing plenty of other characters), why can't he get Sasuke to be good-natured as well.


    This is my main problem with the miniseries. There's really no where to go from here. We've reached the pinnacle of power. And the darkness that used to exist was defeated, what kind of new villains or schemes or suspense could top anything now? The new generation seems too perfect and happy. I can't imagine, for instance, someone suddenly and inexplicably murdering most of their clan, leaving their sibling an orphan, and then booking it to join other terrible deserters. So what kind of story will it be?

    The laptop and skyscrapers are the main positive thing I see about a miniseries continuation of Naruto. The mix of technology and old-school-ness of the ninja world was pretty unique and cool, but to see where it would go into the future intrigues me. That's the only new thing a miniseries could bring it seems, considering how annoyingly similar most of the new generation is to the one before it.
    I didn't say it was impossible, I said it was out of character for Sasuke. The fact that chapter 699 basically had to rush SasuSaku in there the way the did it is laughable. I could have bought it if time had passed and Sakura was at first upset with Sasuke and grew to forgive him and then they got together. Not even 24 hours ago Sasuke pretty much called her trash and next thing you know Sakura's asking to go with Sasuke on his journey reverting right back to the character she never grew out of. That's probably my biggest issue now. But I'm done whining about it. It's over and Sasuke's daughter looks like a interesting character who I want to see more of, regardless of how little I care for her mother now. So I'm going to let it go and enjoy the good things about the ending. Because the good far outweigh the bad for me.

    Edit: Also I have no problem with Sasuke's change of character, turning into a good guy. I thought they handled that part nice for Sasuke and he got a good sendoff.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 7th November 2014 at 2:00 AM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  15. #26615
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Sakura ending up with Sasuke doesn't ruin or degrade her character, I mean it's up to personal preference whether you like it or not but SasuSaku was so painfully obvious from the start and everything Sakura went through pointed to her getting Sasuke in the end so suddenly devaluing or giving up on her because she finally got her happy ending really doesn't make much sense. Especially when much worse and outrageous things have happened in the series.

  16. #26616
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,034

    Default

    Konohamaru always expressed a desire to be Hokage, but I'd personally rather believe that Bolt or Himawari will inherit the title after Naruto though tbh.

  17. #26617
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    I haven't expressed my thoughts here after Naruto ended, but one thing is certain.

    I am thankful that Kishi actually took the time to make this last 15 years as it's been a pretty big part of my life and probably many other people out there. Thank you Kishi!

    There is going to be a Part 3 mini series though, so that's cool :^)

    Also, for those of you who don't know, the Last Naruto Movie will cover what happened after Chapter 699 and before Chapter 700. Not sure if this has been brought up already, but did anyone see the Jolly Roger on Naruto's face carving LMAO.

    PS: What's with Sasuke and that tree (POTENTIAL ZETSU REVIVAL HM)
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  18. #26618
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Running from Cathcart
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Sakura ending up with Sasuke doesn't ruin or degrade her character, I mean it's up to personal preference whether you like it or not but SasuSaku was so painfully obvious from the start and everything Sakura went through pointed to her getting Sasuke in the end so suddenly devaluing or giving up on her because she finally got her happy ending really doesn't make much sense. Especially when much worse and outrageous things have happened in the series.
    I agree that it and NaruHina were fairly obvious from that start lol: I just like how people are getting pissed Naruto didn't end up with Sakura, when there was no real indication of that ever happening.

  19. #26619
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    863

    Default

    I kinda stopped reading Naruto after 400~ chapters (I'll probably read the rest eventually now that it's over), but I read the last couple chapters out of curiosity. That's a very cliche ending to a long running manga, but at least the big goal was stuck through til the end, so that's good. One small thing that bugged me, whoever fan-translates the manga really shouldn't have translated Salad's name. Reeeeally? That is, assuming they translated that from "Sarada." Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

    My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

  20. #26620
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Konohamaru always expressed a desire to be Hokage, but I'd personally rather believe that Bolt or Himawari will inherit the title after Naruto though tbh.
    for me that would be too cliche for a father to pass on an important job to his son or daughter and rather not see the title of hokage pass to a family member...hashirama and tobirama was fine since kishi did that in order to create conflict


    as for the naruto spin-off,sequel, or whatever it is im personally not going to read it since kishimoto is not the one who is going to write it...i started with his work and im going to finish the series with his work

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  21. #26621
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Oh and btw everyone here caught that Naruto helped his son graffiti his face right? Such a cute thing to add.

    Also Kurama is still in Naruto right? The joke at the end being Kurama will sleep through the meeting?
    Last edited by diakyu; 7th November 2014 at 6:55 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  22. #26622
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Took a few read-throughs before I noticed the small detail that Naruto's son has the Tsunade pendant...(or is that just a "bolt" to symbolize his name?)
    Last edited by patrickab7; 7th November 2014 at 7:09 AM.

  23. #26623
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,034

    Default

    I liked Kishi's homage to One Piece on Naruto's stone face tbh. Also, I'm confused. Was that Yin-Kurama or Yang-Kurama sleeping at the end, or was it both joined as one?

    Quote Originally Posted by patrickab7 View Post
    Took a few read-throughs before I noticed the small detail that Naruto's son has the Tsunade pendant...
    It's a bolt which matches his name. Tsunade's necklace was destroyed ages ago.

  24. #26624
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I liked Kishi's homage to One Piece on Naruto's stone face tbh. Also, I'm confused. Was that Yin-Kurama or Yang-Kurama sleeping at the end, or was it both joined as one?



    It's a bolt which matches his name. Tsunade's necklace was destroyed ages ago.
    They most likely fused back together offscreen.

    Also, I wonder who is Lee's son's Mama?

  25. #26625
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Some mountain in kanto
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Aburame will be the next reading rainbow?
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Page 1065 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 65965101510551061106210631064106510661067106810691075 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •