Page 1066 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 66966101610561062106310641065106610671068106910701076 ... LastLast
Results 26,626 to 26,650 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't say it was impossible, I said it was out of character for Sasuke. The fact that chapter 699 basically had to rush SasuSaku in there the way the did it is laughable. I could have bought it if time had passed and Sakura was at first upset with Sasuke and grew to forgive him and then they got together. Not even 24 hours ago Sasuke pretty much called her trash and next thing you know Sakura's asking to go with Sasuke on his journey reverting right back to the character she never grew out of. That's probably my biggest issue now. But I'm done whining about it. It's over and Sasuke's daughter looks like a interesting character who I want to see more of, regardless of how little I care for her mother now. So I'm going to let it go and enjoy the good things about the ending. Because the good far outweigh the bad for me.

Edit: Also I have no problem with Sasuke's change of character, turning into a good guy. I thought they handled that part nice for Sasuke and he got a good sendoff.
    Okay, fair enough. There isn't much Kishi could do to wrap up such an ambitious story in such a short time without some changes left to be desired I guess.

Some quick thoughts about the ending: Pretty disappointed with most of Sakura's life in the story up until the end, but I guess it could have been worse. Part of me wanted to see Kakashi's face, part of me didn't. So I was going to be simultaneously satisfied and disappointed with that either way. And I like most of the character designs. Naruto got both of his wishes (saving Sasuke and becoming Hokage), a lot of things came full circle, the future is bright, everyone's happy. Yay.

Seeing Naruto's face on the Hokage Monument was pretty awe-inspiring and satisfying, and the final page about the Kyuubi was surpisingly sad. I'll miss Naruto!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Some quick thoughts about the ending: Pretty disappointed with most of Sakura's life in the story up until the end, but I guess it could have been worse. Part of me wanted to see Kakashi's face, part of me didn't. So I was going to be simultaneously satisfied and disappointed with that either way.
    I didn't think she was that bad as most people on here make her out to be imo, and I agree she could have been worse. She could have been just like Karin who is probably the worst character in the series imo.
    About Kakashi's face, maybe they'll have something where it's finally revealed in the mini-series? I dunno why but I can see an episode about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Kakashi's face is supposedly gonne be shown in The Last.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Really? I guess after they reveal what's underneath his mask I can rest easy then XD
    I still hope for some misadventures of the new kids trying to find out what's underneath his mask though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Sarada was the most believable child to me in terms of her design. That, and her relatively unique personality compared with the other kids, and the fact that she's the only member of the next generation of Uchiha, and the potential she has as a female Sharingan wielder are pretty exciting.
    Female Uchiha members cannot wield the Sharingan, Salada is, however, a carrier of the Dôjutsu gene so her sons or grandsons can very well awaken the Sharingan/Mangekyo Sharingan in the future.

Hell, they can even awaken the Rinnegan if she breeds Bolt or any of the Senjű descendants.

I have no desire to see Kakashi's face. To me it's like seeing a old as dirt Tsunade. Something we're not meant to see. Though I'm sure Kakashi looks way more appealing.

And on the subject of the kids, am I the only one who wanted Bolt, is it? Am I the only one to want Bolt to either have Kushina's red hair or Hinata's style hair? The fact that Bolt looks like Naruto junior is so lazy. Ever since the chapter where Naruto met Kushina, I always wanted to see Naruto with cool hair like that. I wish Bolt had got it. Or anything different so he doesn't just look like Naruto 2.0. Hopefully he'll mess around with his hairstyle in the spinoff to stick out.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

why does iruka look so old, like, he's only about 35-7 in the end right?

Female Uchiha members cannot wield the Sharingan, Salada is, however, a carrier of the Dôjutsu gene so her sons or grandsons can very well awaken the Sharingan/Mangekyo Sharingan in the future.

Hell, they can even awaken the Rinnegan if she breeds Bolt or any of the Senjű descendants.
    where was it stated that females cannot have the sharingan??? the only uchiha female we seen other than salada was sasuke's mother and whenever we had flashbacks to the uchiha beginnings im pretty sure we saw females with sharingans

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

I'm confused as to why A didn't select B to replace him as Raikage; Darui's fine and all, but B's way stronger than him, so I would think that he'd be the better choice.

What gets me is that there's kind of no point to becoming a shinobi anymore unless you like to do D rank missions. Tenten mentions that weaponry doesn't sell because nobody needs to use them and Karui doesn't get why Ino wants to teach InoShikaCho techniques when there's no need to use them. The Academy is still producing students for a dying profession. I imagine will see the return of chaos in the 2015 arc though.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    where was it stated that females cannot have the sharingan??? the only uchiha female we seen other than salada was sasuke's mother and whenever we had flashbacks to the uchiha beginnings im pretty sure we saw females with sharingans
    Pretty sure we never saw any female Sharingan users (at least not named), barring an anime-only Uchiha (which I wouldn't take to mean anything on its own). With that said the Byakugan has no such restriction, nor does the Rinne Sharingan, so I'd say this is a case of absence of evidence being used as proof of absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Pretty sure we never saw any female Sharingan users (at least not named), barring an anime-only Uchiha (which I wouldn't take to mean anything on its own). With that said the Byakugan has no such restriction, nor does the Rinne Sharingan, so I'd say this is a case of absence of evidence being used as proof of absence.
    Yeah no.

Not seeing any female Sharingan users does not mean it is a male only kekkai genkai. That claim is ridiculous. Pure coincidence, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Yeah no.

Not seeing any female Sharingan users does not mean it is a male only kekkai genkai. That claim is ridiculous. Pure coincidence, plain and simple.
    ...That's exactly what I said though?

...That's exactly what I said though?
    Sorry, When you said "absent of evidence was proof of absense", I thought you meant females can't use the Sharingan due to lack of evidence. I'm not familiar with the term. My mistake

Are you sure? That would be a shame. Why is it so impossible to see a single female ninja do anything really cool? It's like how I've always wanted to see a female Super Saiyan but never got my wish!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm confused as to why A didn't select B to replace him as Raikage; Darui's fine and all, but B's way stronger than him, so I would think that he'd be the better choice.
    Well if I remember correctly, B never liked remaining in the confines of his village as their weapon, so he seems to like his freedom a lot. I imagine he's not the type to want to be a Kage.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Sorry, When you said "absent of evidence was proof of absense", I thought you meant females can't use the Sharingan due to lack of evidence. I'm not familiar with the term. My mistake
    What I meant was that it seems like this is a case of people treating the lack of female Sharingan users as evidence that females can't use the Sharingan at all, not that I agreed with the notion. Sorry for the confusion.

Speaking of which, how come neither Bolt or Himawari have the Byakugan? That surprised me to be frank.

Speaking of which, how come neither Bolt or Himawari have the Byakugan? That surprised me to be frank.
    To be fair, those two are the first mixed Hyuuga kids we have seen. Maybe the do have the Byakugan, but there eyes look normal when they are not using it due to the fact that they aren't pure Hyuugas

not sure if it was obito or madara flashbacks but im pretty sure it was obito flashback about the uchiha rebellion where they showed a bunch of male and female uchiha with sharingans activated

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    why does iruka look so old, like, he's only about 35-7 in the end right?
    I think he's a little older than that. If Asuma and Kurenai's daughter is around her mid-teens (at least), then Iruka would probably be in his early 40s if I'm not mistaken. He still looks at least 10 years older than that though... maybe it's the stress of teaching? Guy, who's a little older, looks pretty old too to be fair. Kakashi looks younger than them but that's probably just the mask.

Speaking of looking old, it's funny to see everyone age - including the previous Kage - while Tsunade stays forever young. Haha.

How do we know they don't have Byakugan? Have we seen either in a fight yet?

How do we know they don't have Byakugan? Have we seen either in a fight yet?
    Their eyes aren't completely white nor do they lack pupils, hence why I'm assuming that they don't have the Byakugan.

Their eyes aren't completely white nor do they lack pupils, hence why I'm assuming that they don't have the Byakugan.
    I don't think that means they can't ever get it. I just took as a sign they are full blooded Hyuugas. They might be able to get it.

I don't think that means they can't ever get it. I just took as a sign they are full blooded Hyuugas. They might be able to get it.
    You mean you took it as a sign that they aren't full-blooded Hyuugas, I assume. And you might be right, but I think giving them the typical Byakugan eyes would have been a better stylistic choice. If Bolt has to look very similar to Naruto, Kishi should have just gone all the way and had him look like his father and grandfather except slightly different hair. And I don't mean the strange super saiyan hair thing he's got going on, making an unlikely combination of their parents' hair was unnecessary. Should just have blond Hyuuga hair or blue spiky hair. AND the Byakugan.

And I don't like seeing siblings look so different. Why do they each have completely different-colored hair instead of one or the other or a combined color?

You mean you took it as a sign that they aren't full-blooded Hyuugas, I assume. And you might be right, but I think giving them the typical Byakugan eyes would have been a better stylistic choice. If Bolt has to look very similar to Naruto, Kishi should have just gone all the way and had him look like his father and grandfather except slightly different hair. And I don't mean the strange super saiyan hair thing he's got going on, making an unlikely combination of their parents' hair was unnecessary. Should just have blond Hyuuga hair or blue spiky hair. AND the Byakugan.

And I don't like seeing siblings look so different. Why do they each have completely different-colored hair instead of one or the other or a combined color?
    Yeah, I mean aren't. Sorry typo. And I don't like the fact that Bolt looks exactly like his dad though. They could have given him a different hairstyle. Again, I offer they could have used Kushina's hair. That's one I'd have liked to have seen.

Page 1066 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 66966101610561062106310641065106610671068106910701076 ... LastLast