Page 993 of 993 FirstFirst ... 893943983989990991992993
Results 24,801 to 24,803 of 24803

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by comedian View Post
    did anyone else notice kaguya's eye set on the bottom-left corner of page 12ish(varies from site to site) if it is, then i have an interesting theory as to a part of the story from that era that may have been unspoken.EDIT: youll have to pardon me for my cryptically worded post, but im not used to this forum and am unsure if this is a thread to post theories
    I saw it too, but I took it as mere foreshadowing to what Madara's next form will resemble now that he's absorbed the entire Shinju.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I saw it too, but I took it as mere foreshadowing to what Madara's next form will resemble now that he's absorbed the entire Shinju.
    I hope Trolldara does not have another form. I don't want another year long fight with Trolldara. It would be too much for me. Too much.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    pardon me if i am reaching with this but i saw it as foreshadowing that kaguya is somehow involved in the current storyline and got me thinking about some things that
    were just kind of granted, like how the shinju came after so6p for being born with chakra as opposed to going after the original thief? and why did kaguya not fight alongside
    her children against the shinju? and why was her role in the story so mitigated compared to hagoromo's? then it occured to me that something happened to kaguya between
    birthing her children and them fighting the ten-tails. My theory is that kaguya either became one with the shinju or(and bear with me here) maybe the original shinju condensed
    it's essence into the fruit and over time after eating it kaguya became the shinju. i don't have a clue what happened to the original but this does answer a lot of the questions such
    as why her children had to pay for her sins. heck she could even tenpenchii like the current ten-tails did.

if this just seems like trolling bs please ignore it

if not; feel free to comment

Page 993 of 993 FirstFirst ... 893943983989990991992993