Page 1016 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 16916966100610121013101410151016
Results 25,376 to 25,388 of 25388

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    As far as Kakashi's face goes, if they reveal it in the movie but never the manga, I will not consider it canon at all. I also don't think Kakashi needs his face shown. He's the only character in Naruto that still acts like a ninja. Let him stay that way.
    technically it would be canon since kishimoto would be the one to draw his face and most likely write the script for the movie

The last few Naruto color pages is basically just Kishi stating that he wishes he didn't make a ninja manga.

RIP, Obito I guess.

I really enjoyed the western color page it looked really nice..also Obito's still talking about Rin like usual I thought he was done with that.

Obito will never be done with Rin. Not till they finally do the nasty jutsu together. It's the only thing going for him.

Anyway onto the chapter, how dare Kishi try to imply that Kakashi is the weakest of Team Seven now! How dare he?! Kakashi is the cooliest of cool shinobi! I mean sure Naruto surpassed him ages ago and so did Sasuke for that matter. But come on! Kakashi is still the top NINJA in the shinobi world! That aside the chapter was better then the last. I did like how we saw classic Naruto fooling the enemy with a clone and the enemies surprised/frustrated expression. Reminded me of the Neji fight years ago. I guess Black Zetsu truly is the final villain calling the shots. I still prefer him over Trolldara so I am not complaining. At least Zetsu at least shows some concern over his opponents. And I also like that Kaguya seems to have limits at least in gravity. I bet if that was Trolldara he'd have shrugged it off like he's done 99% of everything else.

The final had me chuckling because it was Kakashi defending Sasuke and Obito defending Naruto. To anyone who says Kakashi played favorites...you're right. I admit I thought it was Sakura who grabbed their hands. It wasn't. I actually think the manga foreshadowed this event awhile ago during a random flashback with Obito when Trolldara was tearing him down. So it didn't come out of nowhere, this was actually set up. Overall decent chapter. I liked it more then last weeks. Oh yeah and the Dead Hokage were here too. They said something I think.

THIS CHAPTER PROVED ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU! UNTIL SHE WANTS YOU DEAD.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

couldnt obito just have finally activated his susanno to protect everyone, who knows maybe kishi will give kakashi both sharingans(for a little bit) just to activate it and help out

Pretty meh chapter overall. But hey, movie news!!!!!

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/07/...ruto-movie-10/

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    couldnt obito just have finally activated his susanno to protect everyone, who knows maybe kishi will give kakashi both sharingans(for a little bit) just to activate it and help out
    Sadly, he's never even implied that he can use Susano'o; his MS apparently doesn't have that ability. I'm glad Obito sacrificed himself for Kakashi again. The chapter was boring in general though.

The article I posted earlier said that the tenth movie will the be beginning of the "Naruto: new era opening project." Maybe there actually will be a part 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    The article I posted earlier said that the tenth movie will the be beginning of the "Naruto: new era opening project." Maybe there actually will be a part 3.
    NO.

Unless it's about his son, I don't see a point to that.

Road to Ninja was two years ago? I didn't even think it was a year ago. It looks like it involves a time-skip though so maybe the manga is ending before the end of the year.

I'm annoyed with Obito's death. I guess it's appropriate that he saved Kakashi and Naruto at once but he defied gravity when Naruto, Sasuke AND Kaguya couldn't. It doesn't make a lot of sense and if this is Kaguya trying then she's not that powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I read that it's the last Naruto movie, so I doubt a Part 3 is happening, especially since the manga has covered everything at this point. :x

If it's not part 3, than what is exactly the "New Opening Era" project?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I read that it's the last Naruto movie, so I doubt a Part 3 is happening, especially since the manga has covered everything at this point. :x
    i think people are reading too much into the title "The Last: Naruto the Movie" i doubt it will be the last one just like DBZ, the companies that deal with naruto will not let it die after kishi is done with the manga and just milk it for every cent it has left. maybe we get to see the naruto and sasuke fight in the movie that we probably wont get in the manga

@red and blue the "new opening era project" is just the name of the 15 year anniversary celebration theyre gonna have for the manga

Page 1016 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 16916966100610121013101410151016