Page 1069 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 69969101910591065106610671068106910701071107210731079 ... LastLast
Results 26,701 to 26,725 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Didn't B get his back?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Didn't B get his back?
    Naruto is the only Jinchuuriki left. Gyūki is still with B, but no longer inside him. How awesome is it having a giant octopus bull thing following you around?

Anyone have any opinions on the modern buildings above Konoha? They're clearly in the same vicinity, so it's weird having a village made of wood, yet just by looking up, you have a city built with concrete and steel. Giant change right in front of your eyes.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Naruto is the only Jinchuuriki left. Gyūki is still with B, but no longer inside him. How awesome is it having a giant octopus bull thing following you around?
    But the Hachibi appeared in B's inner mind as usual while he was meditating at the Falls of Truth.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2014 at 5:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    But the Hachibi appeared in B's inner mind as usual while he was meditating at the Falls of Truth.
    Hmm yeah he does. So when he said he's gonna stay with B, it was to stay inside him rather than something like living in the lake just outside the Cloud Village.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I was surprised that Tsunade made it to the end alive.
    I'm glad she did partly just to spite the people who keep speculating when she was going to die. My only problem with her being alive is how she retired as Hokage. I realize she is in her mid-50's, but Kakashi clearly retired not too many years after becoming Hokage as well. Three short spanning Hokages in a row just bugs me a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    And it's a mini-series, not a spin-off.
    ....................A spin-off can be a mini-series.........................

Maybe have one gag episode where all the women say they're pregnant
    I'm disappointed no one has put together a pregnant meme for chapter 700 yet. Wait to fail internet!
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I'm glad she did partly just to spite the people who keep speculating when she was going to die. My only problem with her being alive is how she retired as Hokage. I realize she is in her mid-50's, but Kakashi clearly retired not too many years after becoming Hokage as well. Three short spanning Hokages in a row just bugs me a tad.

I'm disappointed no one has put together a pregnant meme for chapter 700 yet. Wait to fail internet!
    Tsunade did create prosthetic arms for Sasuke and Naruto, so maybe she decided to quit being a Hokage and go back to advancing her medical researches. It's a good thing she's half Senju, half Uzumaki, or else she'd be feeling her age. As for Kakashi, he's most likely in his early 40s by Chapter 700. That's still very young. Even Hiruzen was still rocking as Hokage at his early age 50s before passing on the title to Minato. There doesn't seem to be much reason for having a successor so early when he was still young and capable, and there was peace in the world that he didn't need Naruto to protect the village.

I can see a Dolan meme where he goes in and sees everyone had children. There have been so many Bolt/Himawari/Sarada fanart. One that cracked me up was Bolt movie poster parody (the cartoon one about the dog named Bolt). Chouchou being the hamster was gold.

I wonder who Lee married. Tenten or some other unknown girl? He deserves someone hot for surviving being a ninja who can only use Taijutsu and managing to kick Madara right in the kisser. It looks like other than Asuma and Kurenai, none of Kakashi's generation bore children. I would have been fine with Kakashi x Shizune or Anko, but nothing happened. Shizune is the Hokage's assistant once again, ad Anko are too much dumpling and became a normal Academy Teacher. Gai became handicapped, and Ao and Genma and all the other Jonins aren't important enough to have development.

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    I also have to say I do not like Hinata, I think for the most part she did nothing during the manga and was useless throughout the entire thing. That being said I would not have minded NH HAD it been shown development. Which well we all know it did not get barely any development. Like I said before who ends up with who and whom sleeps with who is not something I really care for.

This guy had 700 chapters to show us Naruto falling for Hinata and he didn't do it. He had 699 chapters of Naruto in love with Sakura and then 700 was when he magically was married to Hinata? How else am I supposed to take this aside from the fact that he sold out and this was not the ending he wanted from the beginning?

Yes I know a movie is coming out to explain Naruto and Hinata but that's just the problem. Why does he need a movie? He had 700 chapters that is plenty of time to develop relationships and now all of a sudden in a movie we're gonna get flashbacks that were never brought up in the manga. Hinata is coming to the forefront because of a forced plot in the movie and in this movie Naruto will fall for Hinata. This movies been in development for 2 years, this manga has been 15 years in the making. Something's not right in this timeline if NH was always the plan. Never in the history of anime have I ever heard a MOVIE being used to explain something in the manga. Never and the reason is because movies in the anime world are highly regarded as FILLER and only used for the anime companies purpose to make money off a brand. So this movie to me reeks of making one last cheap buck off the fanbase and I'm not okay with that.

The only anime movie I watched was Pokemon The First Movie and that was because I was 9 years old and obsessed with everything Pokemon back then.

The manga should tell your story for you not a 2 hour movie.
    According to this interview Kishi clearly admits himself that there wasn't as much romance because he isn't good at it and is embarrassed when he tries. Along with that there is someone on the production team of The Last that has actual experience with romantic films so that also explains why they saved the romance for this film.

Kishi will not be participating in part 3. He's already confirmed this. He's distancing himself from Naruto. His assistant will handle part 3.
    From the same interview Kishi also says that he will continue releasing Naruto chapters in spring so it's safe to say that he'll be involved with the mini-series.

...I dont know why but I find the fact Kishi gets embarrassed about romance to be adorable.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    According to this interview Kishi clearly admits himself that there wasn't as much romance because he isn't good at it and is embarrassed when he tries. Along with that there is someone on the production team of The Last that has actual experience with romantic films so that also explains why they saved the romance for this film.
    So does his lack of experience with romance subplots explain why he paired up Sakura with Sasuke, aka the guy who tried to kill her?

So does his lack of experience with romance subplots explain why he paired up Sakura with Sasuke, aka the guy who tried to kill her?
    I think that may be the most logical reason. SakuraXSasuke may have not been developed properly, but you do have to admit that it had at least some kind of build up, even if it was poorly done, compared to the other Sasuke shippings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Would it count as a SasuSaku denial if I say I don't think Sarada is Sakura's biological daughter? Granted we've only seen a few pages of her, but other than her "SHAAAAAANNAROOOO!", she's very reminiscent of Karin. I don't think Sasuke is cheating on Sakura, but rather he met Karin during his redemption journey, and came back to Konoha with her child and decide to marry Sakura.

Or maybe Sarada is just an ironic child.

You'd think she'd look like either her father or mother, but she actually looks like a friend of the father who was also madly in love with him.

Just a guess, don't take it too seriously.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Sarada looks like Sakura with black hair and glasses (look at her bangs too). The Karin resemblance is almost surely a coincidence. I don't think Kishi put as much thought and creativity in this final chapter as he should have (although I personally like Sasuke and Sarada's ch. 700 character designs).

Also, I really like that Rock Lee looks the same except for his buffed-out arms. And has anyone ever seen Shikamaru with his hair down? Perhaps at a hot spring...?

Would it count as a SasuSaku denial if I say I don't think Sarada is Sakura's biological daughter? Granted we've only seen a few pages of her, but other than her "SHAAAAAANNAROOOO!", she's very reminiscent of Karin. I don't think Sasuke is cheating on Sakura, but rather he met Karin during his redemption journey, and came back to Konoha with her child and decide to marry Sakura.
    Sasuke implied that he started to grow feelings for Sakura at the end of 699. It would definitely be cheating on Sasuke's part.

Besides, raising Karin's child would only make Sakura more pathetic. Don't you think she would have enough self respect not to raise the child of the woman who Sasuke cheated on her with?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Sarada looks like Sakura with black hair and glasses (look at her bangs too). The Karin resemblance is almost surely a coincidence. I don't think Kishi put as much thought and creativity in this final chapter as he should have (although I personally like Sasuke and Sarada's ch. 700 character designs).
    Sasuke looked too much like a young Madara in my opinion, so I wasn't a fan of his design, and I'm irked that he's basically left Sakura with their kid while he wanders around.

Sasuke looked too much like a young Madara in my opinion, so I wasn't a fan of his design, and I'm irked that he's basically left Sakura with their kid while he wanders around.
    Yeah he does look like Madara, I didn't think of that. Maybe that's why I liked it - I always liked Madara's design. I don't want them to look too much like each other, but it does make sense for Sasuke to have the emo one-eye bang, since he has a Rinnegan that I presume he can't deactivate.

Sasuke does seem like the type to go off wandering rather than just come back and pretend like nothing happened. In fact, this might have been Kishi's way of showing that Sasuke didn't make a complete 180 so suddenly after all, but had the wisdom to go out and get some peace of mind from time to time. I guess it makes him seem like a deadbeat dad, but I want more details before I blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Or maybe Sarada is just an ironic child.

You'd think she'd look like either her father or mother, but she actually looks like a friend of the father who was also madly in love with him.

Just a guess, don't take it too seriously.
    My other comment also has this thought. Except I likened Karin to a relative that sometimes visited, and so Sarada started becoming like her. Her glasses could just be because she's an Uchiha that very unfortunately has bad eyesight, but her stalker attitude definitely came from someone, and that's not from her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Sasuke implied that he started to grow feelings for Sakura at the end of 699. It would definitely be cheating on Sasuke's part.

Besides, raising Karin's child would only make Sakura more pathetic. Don't you think she would have enough self respect not to raise the child of the woman who Sasuke cheated on her with?
    Technically, he wouldn't be cheating. They weren't in a relationship whatsoever at the end of 699, just that Sakura had strong feelings for him. Karin also has strong feelings for him, and since Sasuke isn't an A-hole anymore, maybe he listened to Karin's love and gave her sympathy. I'm fine with SasuSaku either way. just having some unfounded speculation. I wonder if Taka and Oro and Kabuto are also pardoned along with Sasuke or not?

Sasuke looking like Madara without the awesome long spiky hair is fine. His bang being on the opposite side to cover his Rinnegan is a nice touch. I love his adult facial design much more than Naruto's. Naruto and Sasuke being both neglectful parents is funny.

My other comment also has this thought. Except I likened Karin to a relative that sometimes visited, and so Sarada started becoming like her. Her glasses could just be because she's an Uchiha that very unfortunately has bad eyesight, but her stalker attitude definitely came from someone, and that's not from her parents.

Technically, he wouldn't be cheating. They weren't in a relationship whatsoever at the end of 699, just that Sakura had strong feelings for him. Karin also has strong feelings for him, and since Sasuke isn't an A-hole anymore, maybe he listened to Karin's love and gave her sympathy. I'm fine with SasuSaku either way. just having some unfounded speculation. I wonder if Taka and Oro and Kabuto are also pardoned along with Sasuke or not?

Sasuke looking like Madara without the awesome long spiky hair is fine. His bang being on the opposite side to cover his Rinnegan is a nice touch. I love his adult facial design much more than Naruto's. Naruto and Sasuke being both neglectful parents is funny.
    Except Sasuke implied that he was starting to grow feelings for Sakura through the forehead poke. It doesn't matter if they are in a relationship or not. It would be a great insult to Sakura if he came back with Karin's kid after misleading her

Except Sasuke implied that he was starting to grow feelings for Sakura through the forehead poke. It doesn't matter if they are in a relationship or not. It would be a great insult to Sakura if he came back with Karin's kid after misleading her
    Well, he did decide to marry Sakura in the end. But yeah, I agree. Having someone else's baby after implying some sort of relationship to another girl is a dbag move. That would just be a giant slap to Sakura's face after giving her a bit of hope.

Well, he did decide to marry Sakura in the end. But yeah, I agree. Having someone else's baby after implying some sort of relationship to another girl is a dbag move. That would just be a giant slap to Sakura's face after giving her a bit of hope.
    Which is why Karin being Sarada's biological mother is so wrong as it only ruins Sakura's character even more.

So I think it's very clear from Kishi's new interview that the one thing he had planned was the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

I got to tell you the fact that Kishi said he's embarassed to write any romance scenes just shows that he should have never done that. It showed a big weakness and it's probably the fact that he just followed what people told him to do in the last two chapters.

His vision was the Naruto vs Sasuke fight the romances were not in that vision going from the latest interview. Interesting because the pairings he chose had little to no development at all. I mean Sasusaku was just awful and Naruhina for the most part was non-existent and then the other pairings just happened off screen.

IDK. He said he's not good at writing romances yet he promotes the new movie as a romance. Something is contradictory here. Is he subtly saying the movies gonna suck? Or is he just you know full of it? Probably both but IDK I've never watched an anime movie aside from the first Pokemon Movie because it's all filler and it's used to make a quick buck off a franchise. So the fact that he has this movie to explain what happens in the manga to me is more than enough evidence to prove he's a sell out. He's been writing this for 15 years, the movie has been in development for 2. Yeah that to me is a big red sign that somethings are not adding up.

A movie should never tell your story for you, period.
    Last edited by greninjamaster; 11th November 2014 at 6:07 AM.

IDK. He said he's not good at writing romances yet he promotes the new movie as a romance.
    he wanted the romance but he never felt confident enough in his ability to write romance, that's why whenever he did it he usually dropped it.

And now this movie has other people on board that have done romance before so he's likely handing that job over to them, as he wants it but doesn't trust himself to do it correctly.

Wise choice, though I think he could have just gotten advice from someone instead of jumping to the big screen. zzz
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

A movie should never tell your story for you, period.
    I dunno... I'd say that's just opinion. I kind of agree that I wish he explored and developed the relationships more throughout the manga, but he said himself that it isn't his strong suit, and it's not really the main focus of the series anyway. If this were a romance, then he failed pretty bad. But romance was just a side element to compliment the main story. And he has other people working on the movie as well, so the movie gets to actually focus on romance.

So... basically this all could have been done way better, but at the end of the day I'm not too worried about how NaruHina and SasuSaku happened and I'm looking forward to the movie.
    Last edited by Kamex; 11th November 2014 at 6:16 AM.

I just wanna say the fact Kishimoto isn't even writing part 3 speaks volumes of how done he was with this series... 699 and 700 were far to rushed to be considered good in my eyes
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Which is why Karin being Sarada's biological mother is so wrong as it only ruins Sakura's character even more.
    At least Sakura got character development. Shino never got to fight
    •in the final Chuunin exam because Kankuro forfeited
    •during the Sasuke Retrieval arc because he was on a different mission
    •an Akatsuki member
    •Naruto
    Also, he's now a lowly Academy teacher who will probably become alone and lonely like Iruka. No matter how awesome his Ch700 shades are, there's no denying Shino deserved much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I just wanna say the fact Kishimoto isn't even writing part 3 speaks volumes of how done he was with this series... 699 and 700 were far to rushed to be considered good in my eyes
    Is Mario even still going? I've never heard anyone talk about it and it was probably created last year.

Page 1069 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 69969101910591065106610671068106910701071107210731079 ... LastLast