Page 107 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Yeah you're right. However, I'm at least hoping he can use the Rasenshuriken without hurting himself at some point.
    When he attempts to use the Rashuriken again, his arm will be torn from his shoulder due to the immense kickback.

Of course he will, its his manga after all.
    Last time I checked, this was Sasuke's manga.

^he speaks the sad, aggravating truth....

Seriously i wish there was a break in this fight, its getting really old. its not going to flow at all when kishi decides to finally get back to naruto vs tobi and Suigetsu vs Kisame...its just going to be off...way off...

Singin' In The Rain

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    When he attempts to use the Rashuriken again, his arm will be torn from his shoulder due to the immense kickback.
    Will he get an arm made of metal and a robot side-kick?
    Thanks Sammi!

^he has to lose his left leg too....(too bad he doesnt have any real brothers) :P

Singin' In The Rain

Just saw some spoilers for 392. HE'S baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaack.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Just saw some spoilers for 392. HE'S baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaack.
    Not for long

*see earlier post*

Not for long

*see earlier post*
    Well he's back nonetheless. Gah, if Sasuke's next arc has him do anything that's a KH rip-off I'll be steamed.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Last time I checked, this was Sasuke's manga.
    I'd like to see you say that during 09

I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

Quote Originally Posted by twilight trainer View Post
    I'd like to see you say that during 09
    At this rate we'll be lucky if they shift the focus back to Naruto at all before 09, assuming this my gun is bigger than your gun fight ends by then.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    At this rate we'll be lucky if they shift the focus back to Naruto at all before 09, assuming this my gun is bigger than your gun fight ends by then.
    Its just Sasuke's year at the moment, his luck will run out when he encounters Kabutorochimaru

I have every right to use ubers, and you have no right to bash me for it. If you agree then copy and paste this into your signature. (started by Desert Flower)

Its just Sasuke's year at the moment, his luck will run out when he encounters Kabutorochimaru
    Man Sasuke would pwn Kabuto easily. Especially with Kirin.

Man Sasuke would pwn Kabuto easily. Especially with Kirin.
    Nah he won't, I think Kabutorochimaru may have some killer moves as well.

Nah he won't, I think Kabutorochimaru may have some killer moves as well.
    spoiler translation on Saiyanisland.com-

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

spoiler translation on Saiyanisland.com-

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    How does this apply to Kabutorochimaru?

How does this apply to Kabutorochimaru?
    At second thought- I guess it doesnt. I suppose Orochimaru can exist in 2 places at once-inside Sasuke and Kabuto respectively. At first glance I just thought- Orochimarus gone! No Kabutorochimaru!

Im starting to wonder if Kishi is just going to end up having Sasuke and Itachi "trade" eyes- this battle is getting ridiculous.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

At second thought- I guess it doesnt. I suppose Orochimaru can exist in 2 places at once-inside Sasuke and Kabuto respectively. At first glance I just thought- Orochimarus gone! No Kabutorochimaru!

Im starting to wonder if Kishi is just going to end up having Sasuke and Itachi "trade" eyes- this battle is getting ridiculous.
    I know, with all this I won't be suprised is Jiraiya becomes a Pein body.

^that would be sad as ****...but also crazy awesome....*imagines Jiraiya w/ piercings*

and its KABUCHIMARU, it flows more....

ive already been through a whole shpeal(sp?) w/ my friends about how Itachi and Sasuke are just going to trade eyes, then go to a bar and hang out...reminiscing and such. then Tobi will come out of the bathroom and Madara(if they arent the same person) will show up. theyll have a bloody eye trading frenzy until all their eyes are completely black in mangekyou form(if thats even how it works)...yeah...:P...(it was all a joke...not to say it wouldnt be funny if it happened)

i shouldve checked the spoilers before posting...very early spoilers...

SUSANOO HAS A BIG NOSE! YES!!!(like a tengu!)

So after absorbing Orochimaru, hes just going to get killed again anyways.....so sasuke lost those techniques...wowzerz... and another sword! woo!

Oh noez, Itachi gon' get those eyes yo! =_="
    Last edited by LonesomeDiamond; 5th March 2008 at 11:15 PM.

Singin' In The Rain

Gah, can't believe this fight is being dragged on so much.

Still, I was sort of right about Susanoo (or more precisely the wielder of Susanoo, Itachi) sealing away OROCHImaru.

Why the heck is Susanoo skeletal? Not that it's bad, but why?
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

Quote Originally Posted by Atoyont View Post
    Still, I was sort of right about Susanoo (or more precisely the wielder of Susanoo, Itachi) sealing away OROCHImaru.

Why the heck is Susanoo skeletal? Not that it's bad, but why?
    Maybe to symbolize Itachi's decreased power.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post
    ^that would be sad as ****...but also crazy awesome....*imagines Jiraiya w/ piercings*

ive already been through a whole shpeal(sp?) w/ my friends about how Itachi and Sasuke are just going to trade eyes, then go to a bar and hang out...reminiscing and such. then Tobi will come out of the bathroom and Madara(if they arent the same person) will show up. theyll have a bloody eye trading frenzy until all their eyes are completely black in mangekyou form(if thats even how it works)...yeah...:P...(it was all a joke...not to say it wouldnt be funny if it happened)

So after absorbing Orochimaru, hes just going to get killed again anyways.....so sasuke lost those techniques...wowzerz... and another sword! woo!

I prefer Kabutorochimaru.

I know, this means he can't use Orochimaru's substitution or his healing anymore :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi_Pachirisu View Post

I was under the impression that those were techniques that Orochimaru TAUGHT Sasuke- not some strange side effect ability to use them from absorbing Orochimaru.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

I was under the impression that those were techniques that Orochimaru TAUGHT Sasuke- not some strange side effect ability to use them from absorbing Orochimaru.
    I doubt Orochimaru would teach Sasuke something like that.

I doubt Orochimaru would teach Sasuke something like that.

Maybe youre right. I just fail to see how Sasuke would know how to "activate" or "use" the two aforementioned techniques unless he had learnt that prior to this battle.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478

Heh, who wants to bet that Sasuke beats Itachi at the last second by having a random snake (maybe something that looks like Okami's version of Orochi) come out of his back and poison Itachi to the point where he dies a slow, painful death.

Page 107 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast