Page 1070 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 70970102010601066106710681069107010711072107310741080 ... LastLast
Results 26,726 to 26,750 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Is Mario even still going? I've never heard anyone talk about it and it was probably created last year.
    I have no clue honestly
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Is Mario even still going?
    No, it was a one-shot just like Bench. I wonder what his plans are now that Naruto is over though; maybe he'll actually turn his one-shots into full series.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    No, it was a one-shot just like Bench. I wonder what his plans are now that Naruto is over though; maybe he'll actually turn his one-shots into full series.
    Ahh were both Mario and Bench good at least?

I'd be perfectly fine if he does decide to come back for Part 3. Toriyama also worked at Square after finishing DBZ drawing various copy and pasted pallete swaps of Goku, Gohan, and Trunks for the extremely popular Dragon Quest, so he had more work. What does Kishi have on the side? Besides, I don't think Jump has a replacement for Naruto, so gotta milk that cow (one that I would keep drinking from).

*Edited because I was going on a hate rant about Akira Toriyama not knowing how to draw different characters
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 11th November 2014 at 8:37 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I don't know about you guys, but I would have liked to have seen Naruto with his own Genin squad of three before he became Hokage. It's something I would have wanted in a part 3 if one ever happened. But Naruto's Hokage now so that likely isn't going to happen. Oh well.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I would have liked to have seen Naruto with his own Genin squad of three before he became Hokage. It's something I would have wanted in a part 3 if one ever happened. But Naruto's Hokage now so that likely isn't going to happen. Oh well.
    It would be cool if he used his signature Shadow Clones to do both at the same time, as well as going on missions! That would be some next-level stuff and it would set him apart from all the other Hokage.

Hashirama was still the Hokage when he and Tobirama trained Hiruzen and the other two counsellors. Hiruzen was also Hokage when he trained the Sannin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    It would be cool if he used his signature Shadow Clones to do both at the same time, as well as going on missions! That would be some next-level stuff and it would set him apart from all the other Hokage.
    The least he can do is make a clone to actually play with his son instead of neglecting him. Nowadays, Naruto just drinks booze (something a Kushina told him to avoid) in his office probably downloading and watching cat videos on his brand new laptop.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Hashirama was still the Hokage when he and Tobirama trained Hiruzen and the other two counsellors. Hiruzen was also Hokage when he trained the Sannin.
    Tsunade and Sakura was a thing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    That would be mind blowing and insanely cool if Naruto used his clones to multi task like that. Being a teacher, leader, and hopefully a better parent. That would be cool to see. I always wondered what kind of students Naruto would have, or what students would benefit Naruto growth.

I forgot about Hiruzen. With Hashirama it was a different time, Konoha probably didn't have too many super elite shinobi at the time. The village was in it's early years right? But with Hiruzen, I guess that's true.

This. This is exactly how I was hoping a Part 3 would be if we got one. I really wanted to see Naruto as a teacher and sensei. Him leading a mission with genin would be great. We already know he can be a good teacher (teach Konohamaru the rasengan) it would be cool to show him passing down some skills to another generation of unrelated genin.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

How to get laid. Examine all the chicks in your village, pick one. Call her annoying, mistreat the **** out of her, torment her mentally and emotionally, attempt to kill her multiple times. Threaten to destroy her village. Do a complete 180. Apologize to her. Leave the village again and tell her *** to stay put. Get laid.

I'm still having a hard time processing this. I'll probably check out part 3 though. I hope the series doesn't drag on too long though, just enough to tie up loose ends

The least he can do is make a clone to actually play with his son instead of neglecting him. Nowadays, Naruto just drinks booze (something a Kushina told him to avoid) in his office probably downloading and watching cat videos on his brand new laptop.
    Someone gets it... just one of the many flaws that no one will agree with me about this ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    How to get laid. Examine all the chicks in your village, pick one. Call her annoying, mistreat the **** out of her, torment her mentally and emotionally, attempt to kill her multiple times. Threaten to destroy her village. Do a complete 180. Apologize to her. Leave the village again and tell her *** to stay put. Get laid.

I'm still having a hard time processing this. I'll probably check out part 3 though. I hope the series doesn't drag on too long though, just enough to tie up loose ends
    We'll never comprehend it...

It's a mini-series, no way it's gonna tie up many loose ends considering it's focusing on the new generation
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 12th November 2014 at 8:11 PM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I've never thought of him as a teacher-esque character, so I'm glad that Kishi didn't go with that route and instead made Naruto the Hokage without showing Naruto with his own squad.

I've never thought of him as a teacher-esque character, so I'm glad that Kishi didn't go with that route and instead made Naruto the Hokage without showing Naruto with his own squad.
    Well I never thought of Naruto as a world peace maker in Part 1. Yet here he is spreading the world peace junk everywhere. Naruto with his own squad could have lead to major character development and evolution for Naruto. And if you don't think he's material to lead a squad, then why are you glad they just made him Hokage? It's the same thing on a grander scale.

Well I never thought of Naruto as a world peace maker in Part 1. Yet here he is spreading the world peace junk everywhere. Naruto with his own squad could have lead to major character development and evolution for Naruto. And if you don't think he's material to lead a squad, then why are you glad they just made him Hokage? It's the same thing on a grander scale.
    I don't think leading a squad of rookie ninja is a prerequisite for being Hokage; I don't recall Tsunade ever commanding a Genin squad for instance. Naruto could still be a great leader even if he didn't have his own Genin running around with him imho.

I have the feeling The Last movie would explain that. I think in some moment, Naruto takes the leadership of the rescue squad (most probably after the realization of him not being alone all his whole life) and Kakashi would take note of that.

I don't think leading a squad of rookie ninja is a prerequisite for being Hokage; I don't recall Tsunade ever commanding a Genin squad for instance. Naruto could still be a great leader even if he didn't have his own Genin running around with him imho.
    I didn't say it was a prerequisite. I just wanted it to show the evolution of Naruto. The whole thing about Naruto not seemingly being a character able to lead is exactly why they probably should have done it to show the character's change. To see something new from the character. He's basically going from the war to Hokage as far as we're seeing it anyway.

They're leaving the movie to fill in too many gaps the manga didn't fill.

I don't like that.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

星の器 (Star Vessel) full song up with Spanish and English translations

Does Hinata sing in the movie? I want to hear her sing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    They're leaving the movie to fill in too many gaps the manga didn't fill.

I don't like that.
    Just think of it like DB Battle of the Gods. It's a canonical entry in movie format, takes place between the last two chapters, introduces a Kai but one we've never seen or heard of before, and Videl is preggo.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 12th November 2014 at 11:20 PM.

Chp 699: As far as things go, that was a fitting conclusion to the final arc. Some things could have been better, but given the way Kishi wanted events to go, it ended pretty good. While I was never a big fan of their tight bond, I will say I enjoyed how it got resolved and reaffirmed here. Good chapter.

Chp 700: This chapter was kind of a let down from the last one. The majority of these pairings made no sense and lacked any kind of build-up, no clue on what the likes of Orochimaru was doing (since he clearly wouldn't just stop being bad), and more important for me, no explanation on how the ninja system is still in use. Wasn't the whole idea for Naruto to change the system? Doesn't seem like anything changed, meaning the problems that were there will still be there. At best, he's merely delaying any conflict.

Also, I do and will always believe that Sarada is actually Karin's daughter - that look...
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I didn't say it was a prerequisite. I just wanted it to show the evolution of Naruto. The whole thing about Naruto not seemingly being a character able to lead is exactly why they probably should have done it to show the character's change. To see something new from the character. He's basically going from the war to Hokage as far as we're seeing it anyway.
    Tbh, I'd just rather not see him struggle with a Genin squad of his own, period; I had my fill of Genin back in Part 1 anyway if I'm being honest.

I feel like its been forever since I last posted in here.. okay, so where should I start?

All I have to say is that I have never EVER been more disappointed in my entire life. Development, hints. parallels, foreshadows. I guess they really didn’t count after all. He’s trying to justify a ship that had zero development in the manga. A movie is not enough to hide what you have written in your story Kishimoto..

Sakura:
    I still like some aspect of her character, but people don’t put up with this kind of blush**. After being rejected again and again, people do not go running back to their abuser. WHY? Why did you have to turn out like this? Naruto LOVED you..you know? He did it from the bottom of his heart, if he has anyone who loved.. it was you girl. Forget Naruhina and all the other bullcrap pairing, Sakura should NOT want to be anywhere near Sasuke! and this chapter goes to show that Kishimoto is bad at writing romance. So Naruto and Sakura don’t even get to talk?Especially after everything they went through together? where is the development? and fangirl Sakura is back? because of a guy who insulted her, abused and tried to kill her three times? I’m so done. He has just endorsed domestic violence to teenagers. Heroine? really? Seriously, Kishi downgraded Sakura’s character so much. So much potential for Sakura’s character, and all was destroyed by Kishi himself. Disgusting.

Naruhina:
    I guess, I’m just going to follow Hinata’s footsteps. If I like guy, I’m going to stalk him, faint whenever he’s around, blush and sutter his name ever time he’s near me and confess before I suicide for him. That’ll get him to fall for me ^_^ .. Seriously, we see him suddenly married to Hinata? How? When did he ever thought about her in that way? There is no scene that SUGGESTS Naruto is romantically in love with her. I know THE LAST is going to show how he magically fell in love with her, but this really CAN’T justify something that has never even hinted in the story. If Kishi really wanted Naruto and Hinata as the final pairing, wouldn’t he have shown it more live in the manga? Wouldn’t he have given him at least one word with each other in the final chapter and epilogue of his life’s work? Like “sorry I didn’t develop your ships in the manga and they have close to zero interactions, here take a movie instead”
    it is just the worse thing ever Kishi could asspull from his mind. A movie to develop the poor interaction between Naruto and Hinata that he couldn’t put into his ORIGNAL work, and perhaps to develop the love story between Sakura and Sasuke as the secondary plot too. sigh… its just an endless sequence of asspulls. Especially after he puts so many NS hints over the years.

These are not the Naruto and Sakura I knew and loved. I can’t describe hoe terribly they became, I just can’t recognize them anymore. Their own personal development was thrown from the window and nuked to give a half a**ed excuse for this epilogue. How am I supposed to love it? Naruto neglects his son and Sakura became a housewife. Wow that’s really rewarding. And what about Sasuke? All of a sudden loves Sakura? Since when and don’t get me started on Naruto. He loved Sakura (DB confirmed it)....I guess his nindo is "to give up" :x

There are messages in this series that Kishi is obviously trying to covey to us readers. No point in trying to come up with poor excuse for it. These pairing don’t feel earned at all. Its not even the ships happening that pisses me off the most, its that lack of mutual development. I’m so done with this manga. I’m done defending Sakura, or trying to figure out why Naruto is even a hero. Kishi copped out. Everything was rushed. No POAL, Sasuke immediately forgiven and random pairing for everyone. This is what happens when you sell yourself to popularity demand. Kishimoto’s convinced him to change the pairing into NH/SS because of it huge popularity (I’m certain Kishi originally wanted NS). Whatever though, as far as I’m concerned Naruto is dead to me.
    Last edited by besho; 13th November 2014 at 11:13 PM.

Tbh, I'd just rather not see him struggle with a Genin squad of his own, period; I had my fill of Genin back in Part 1 anyway if I'm being honest.
    While I respect your opinion, I'd take Naruto with a Genin squad over him having a son with the same exact design as him. For a series like Naruto, I think that would have been a more fitting end to Naruto's character before he became Hokage. Show on panel Naruto doing that dumb little bell test that seems to pass on from generation to generation. Show Naruto watching his students in the Chunin Exam, show them going on a mission together to promote world peace, they graduate and form their own squads. Show Naruto's bonds with the Konoha eleven and show them as the new top Jonin of the village. Then end it with Naruto being sworn in as Hokage and everyone being there. I didn't really need "Repopulation No Jutsu" for a ending, because romance in Naruto has never been important and to shove it in last minute for your last chapter was weird for characters that previously weren't looking for love. But that's just me. I still enjoyed chapter 700 though. Especially the Gokage.

Speaking of Naruto's son, I really wish they had given him Kushina's hair. That would have been the best. At least he wouldn't look like Naruto 2.0. I mean everyone else mostly has both sides from their mother and father. Why not Bolt? I'm not trying to hate on Bolt, but I hope they update his design for the kiddies spinoff. By the way they'll probably be Genin too. So you're still getting Genin

i wouldve liked to see him raise his own genin squad before becoming hokage since you get to see his leadership and what he learned from being part of team 7

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I feel like its been forever since I last posted in here.. okay, so where should I start?

All I have to say is that I have never EVER been more disappointed in my entire life. Development, hints. parallels, foreshadows. I guess they really didn’t count after all. He’s trying to justify a ship that had zero development in the manga. A movie is not enough to hide what you have written in your story Kishimoto..

Sakura:
    I still like some aspect of her character, but people don’t put up with this kind of blush**. After being rejected again and again, people do not go running back to their abuser. WHY? Why did you have to turn out like this? Naruto LOVED you..you know? He did it from the bottom of his heart, if he has anyone who loved.. it was you girl. Forget Naruhina and all the other bullcrap pairing, Sakura should NOT want to be anywhere near Sasuke! and this chapter goes to show that Kishimoto is bad at writing romance. So Naruto and Sakura don’t even get to talk?Especially after everything they went through together? where is the development? and fangirl Sakura is back? because of a guy who insulted her, abused and tried to kill her three times? I’m so done. He has just endorsed domestic violence to teenagers. Heroine? really? Seriously, Kishi downgraded Sakura’s character so much. So much potential for Sakura’s character, and all was destroyed by Kishi himself. Disgusting.

Naruhina:
    I guess, I’m just going to follow Hinata’s footsteps. If I like guy, I’m going to stalk him, faint whenever he’s around, blush and sutter his name ever time he’s near me and confess before I suicide for him. That’ll get him to fall for me ^_^ .. Seriously, we see him suddenly married to Hinata? How? When did he ever thought about her in that way? There is no scene that SUGGESTS Naruto is romantically in love with her. I know THE LAST is going to show how he magically fell in love with her, but this really CAN’T justify something that has never even hinted in the story. If Kishi really wanted Naruto and Hinata as the final pairing, wouldn’t he have shown it more live in the manga? Wouldn’t he have given him at least one word with each other in the final chapter and epilogue of his life’s work? Like “sorry I didn’t develop your ships in the manga and they have close to zero interactions, here take a movie instead”
    it is just the worse thing ever Kishi could asspull from his mind. A movie to develop the poor interaction between Naruto and Hinata that he couldn’t put into his ORIGNAL work, and perhaps to develop the love story between Sakura and Sasuke as the secondary plot too. sigh… its just an endless sequence of asspulls. Especially after he puts so many NS hints over the years.

These are not the Naruto and Sakura I knew and loved. I can’t describe hoe terribly they became, I just can’t recognize them anymore. Their own personal development was thrown from the window and nuked to give a half a**ed excuse for this epilogue. How am I supposed to love it? Naruto neglects his son and Sakura became a housewife. Wow that’s really rewarding. And what about Sasuke? All of a sudden loves Sakura? Since when and don’t get me started on Naruto. He loved Sakura (DB confirmed it)....I guess his nindo is "to give up" :x

There are messages in this series that Kishi is obviously trying to covey to us readers. No point in trying to come up with poor excuse for it. These pairing don’t feel earned at all. Its not even the ships happening that pisses me off the most, its that lack of mutual development. I’m so done with this manga. I’m done defending Sakura, or trying to figure out why Naruto is even a hero. Kishi copped out. Everything was rushed. No POAL, Sasuke immediately forgiven and random pairing for everyone. This is what happens when you sell yourself to popularity demand. Kishimoto’s convinced him to change the pairing into NH/SS because of it huge popularity (I’m certain Kishi originally wanted NS). Whatever though, as far as I’m concerned Naruto is dead to me.
    1. calm down its a manga with fictional characters
    2.tell me the chapter where naruto states to love sakura and no implying or reading in between the lines
    3. kishimoto has stated that the ending is how he wanted it since the beginning
    3 1/2. because of that^^^ he wanted naruhina canon since the beginning
    4. kishimoto has said that he is bad at romance because he is embarrassed by it not that he cant do it
    5. this is a shounen fighting manga so if you were only interested in pairings than you should have read another manga that has only to do with romance

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i wouldve liked to see him raise his own genin squad before becoming hokage since you get to see his leadership and what he learned from being part of team 7

1. calm down its a manga with fictional characters
    2.tell me the chapter where naruto states to love sakura and no implying or reading in between the lines
    3. kishimoto has stated that the ending is how he wanted it since the beginning
    3 1/2. because of that^^^ he wanted naruhina canon since the beginning
    4. kishimoto has said that he is bad at romance because he is embarrassed by it not that he cant do it
    5. this is a shounen fighting manga so if you were only interested in pairings than you should have read another manga that has only to do with romance
    I'm not going to get into the rest of this because frankly I don't give a damn (though I'm confused as to why you're asking for a flat out admission of love and discounting implications) but, out of curiosity, where was this said? I know he's more or less satisfied with the ending he's written, but where did he say it's as he intended from the very beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I'm not going to get into the rest of this because frankly I don't give a damn (though I'm confused as to why you're asking for a flat out admission of love and discounting implications) but, out of curiosity, where was this said? I know he's more or less satisfied with the ending he's written, but where did he say it's as he intended from the very beginning?
    well the first part is that since its naruhina is canon everything that "relates to narusaku" is invalid unless it was outright stated in the manga...for the ending part i admit i did exagerrate a bit but from atleast the beginning of part 2 he had the end planned out already in his head.... http://www.narutohq.com/masashi-kishimoto-interview.php

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Page 1070 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 70970102010601066106710681069107010711072107310741080 ... LastLast