Page 1074 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 74974102410641070107110721073107410751076107710781084 ... LastLast
Results 26,826 to 26,850 of 27146

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

So from articles it seems many people are returning their pre-ordered tickets. That's how ticked off people are by this movie. Sorry this is a horrible recon of the entire manga and its loaded with character assassination.

Naruto is dead, and this movie just gave it the final shovel into the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    So from articles it seems many people are returning their pre-ordered tickets. That's how ticked off people are by this movie. Sorry this is a horrible recon of the entire manga and its loaded with character assassination.

Naruto is dead, and this movie just gave it the final shovel into the grave.
    Huh? Where did that come from?

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Sakura x Sasuke gave me Sarada, so I'll just pretend Sakura birthed her through mitosis or something.
    But that would mean an EXACT Sakura. At least she doesn't have a sibling. We don't want another Itachi/Sasuke and Madara/Izuna "I LOVEZ U TO, BROSEPH!!" levels of Uchiha love craziness.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Ugh, I'm so disappointed over the spoilers. I wanted this to be good since it's the last official Naruto story. Toneri sucks and it all seems like a desperate scramble to tie Naruto and Hinata together when there's apparently nothing there.

I'm hoping it can be redeemed by having the Konoha 12 get some good fight scenes as well as Hokage Kakashi, but with Sasuke only appearing briefly, I have my doubts about the others.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Guess I'll give my thoughts on the spoilers. Not much. As far as Naruto's love for Sakura. Really? I know NaruHina is the way you're trying to go but really? As if Sakura couldn't be dragged anymore through the mud. Wasn't hooking up with the man that tried to murder her more then once, punishment enough? And I can't see Hinata ever being mad at Naruto, or holding a grudge in general. Hinata's character just doesn't have it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I actually expected Sasuke to have a bigger role in the movie given how popular he is in general. I guess we won't really get to see what he's done on his solo journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, I'm so disappointed over the spoilers. I wanted this to be good since it's the last official Naruto story. Toneri sucks and it all seems like a desperate scramble to tie Naruto and Hinata together when there's apparently nothing there.

I'm hoping it can be redeemed by having the Konoha 12 get some good fight scenes as well as Hokage Kakashi, but with Sasuke only appearing briefly, I have my doubts about the others.
    Lol like Shino will ever do anything cool anymore. He was left out of the Sasuke Retrieval squad, and he's also not in the Hanabi retrieval squad. You're going to get Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Sai only, and Force yourself to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I actually expected Sasuke to have a bigger role in the movie given how popular he is in general. I guess we won't really get to see what he's done on his solo journey.
    Please buy and read our mini-series next year!
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Im kinda confused, if that sequel coming out in 2015 a miniseries, or an ongoing following the kids ?

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Im kinda confused, if that sequel coming out in 2015 a miniseries, or an ongoing following the kids ?
    It's a miniseries iirc.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    It's a miniseries iirc.
    So the movie really is the last naruto story, until the miniseries gets adapted :/

I thought the mini-series was following the kids' adventures. Do we even know if Kishi himself is writing it?

I thought the mini-series was following the kids' adventures. Do we even know if Kishi himself is writing it?
    It had Bolt's silhouette, so no doubt there will be a story about him. But I thought there was already a confirmed Kakashi story, with one of Kishi's assistances writing it?

Why did a filler character become Kiba's lover, and how the heck did a filler become a part of the manga? The cat lady in Ch700 is the cat girl from Sasuke's Paw Encyclopedia filler I think.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Why did a filler character become Kiba's lover, and how the heck did a filler become a part of the manga? The cat lady in Ch700 is the cat girl from Sasuke's Paw Encyclopedia filler I think.
    You mean Tamaki? She appeared in chapter 354 when Sasuke and Team Hebi visited Nekobba to buy supplies.

You mean Tamaki? She appeared in chapter 354 when Sasuke and Team Hebi visited Nekobba to buy supplies.
    Whoa! Gotta read that later. Thanks!

I'm sitting here looking at the trailers and I see Naruto fighting on the moon. I'm sold. Screw the shipping.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

new couple of trailers for the last naruto the movie
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/...oneri-footage/

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Guess I'll give my thoughts on the spoilers. Not much. As far as Naruto's love for Sakura. Really? I know NaruHina is the way you're trying to go but really? As if Sakura couldn't be dragged anymore through the mud. Wasn't hooking up with the man that tried to murder her more then once, punishment enough? And I can't see Hinata ever being mad at Naruto, or holding a grudge in general. Hinata's character just doesn't have it.
    The movie is trying to erase all of the NaruSaku development, Like if Sakura wasn't even in Naruto's life. They're trying to justify NaruHina with this movie. while giving it no development in the manga. I don't care about pairings anymore, but to change Naruto's character is too much. This is what happens when you decide to turn a background character into the main love interest at the last minute. If this is how its going to be. Nobody will like this movie, only the real hardcore NaruHina fans that never cared how exactly Hinata ends up with Naruto, only that she ends up with him.
    Last edited by besho; 29th November 2014 at 3:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    This is what happens when you decide to turn a background character into the main love interest at the last minute.
    How was Hinata anything like a background character? She wasn't like Tamaki who only showed up in like one chapter and ended up with Kiba; Hinata was one of the Konoha 11 and we knew that she liked Naruto from around the time that she debuted. I understand that there's sadness over NaruSaku not happening, but Hinata shouldn't be at fault imo.
    Last edited by Lorde; 29th November 2014 at 3:51 AM.

How was Hinata anything like a background character? She wasn't like Tamaki who only showed up in like one chapter and ended up with Kiba; Hinata was one of the Konoha 11 and we knew that she liked Naruto from around the time that she debuted. I understand that there's salt over NaruSaku not happening, but Hinata shouldn't be dissed imo.
    I honestly think that none of the shippings should have become canon tbh, as Naruto is an action manga/anime, not a romance manga/anime. Oh well at least we'll get to see what Sasuke's and Sakura's kid will be like in the miniseries.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

The movie is trying to erase all of the NaruSaku development, Like if Sakura wasn't even in Naruto's life. They're trying to justify NaruHina with this movie. while giving it no development in the manga. I don't care about pairings anymore, but to change Naruto's character is too much. This is what happens when you decide to turn a background character into the main love interest at the last minute. If this is how its going to be. Nobody will like this movie, only the real hardcore NaruHina fans that never cared how exactly Hinata ends up with Naruto, only that she ends up with him.
    narusaku and naruhina were in the same boat in the manga and that was a one sided crush(naruto for narusaku and hinata for naruhina) with the other person involved not even seeing the other in a romantic light(sakura only saw naruto as a friend and a teammate while naruto only saw hinata as a close friend)...how was hinata a background character when she developed throughout the manga sure it might not have been as much as people but atleast she grew from being a shy girl who couldnt even talk to her crush into someone that protected him a couple of times...is hinata confessing to naruto development for naruhina if yes please edit your post where you said it had no development in the manga to yes it did have development in the manga
    How was Hinata anything like a background character? She wasn't like Tamaki who only showed up in like one chapter and ended up with Kiba; Hinata was one of the Konoha 11 and we knew that she liked Naruto from around the time that she debuted. I understand that there's salt over NaruSaku not happening, but Hinata shouldn't be dissed imo.
    thank you

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Has anyone told Kishi that he can stop digging now? I'm pretty sure the hole he's digging is big enough for him now.

Anyways, I'm still wondering why he's even bothering with a movie bringing the romance elements of the series into the foreground when he barely bothered to do that for the series in its entirety. Even then, with what I've been hearing about how Naruto mistook Hinata's confession during the Pain arc, I can't help but feel that he was trying too hard to push the relation between the series and the Dragonball series. It almost sounds like he's trying so hard to be like one series that his own show in general just falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I honestly think that none of the shippings should have become canon tbh, as Naruto is an action manga/anime, not a romance manga/anime. Oh well at least we'll get to see what Sasuke's and Sakura's kid will be like in the miniseries.
    What? Why shouldn't the characters pair up and have children? It's called "progression". Would you rather these characters stay the same forever, and not finally settle down in the times of true peace? This isn't Pokémon where they have to keep Ash young forever because they need to market him for the kids every generation. It's a Shonen manga, so it will be an action fest, but they also have love interests. Naruto may still have feelings for Sakura, but it's been 2 years, and he already knows she's waiting for Sauce. Now that Sakura's out of the equation, he finally starts taking an interest in Hinata, who he notices has liked him since they were children. Keep in mind that they don't even marry and have a children immediately after defeat Toneri. There's a rumor that Ch700 takes place 13 years after either Ch699 or The Last. If it's 13 years after The Last, then that would mean these couples are together for at least 3-5 years (depending on how old their kids are in Ch700, which to me seems 8-10 years old) before having a children.

^DBZ was just horrible at relationships. Chichi forced Goku into marriage, he constantly dies thus leaving his family, and worse of all, he freaking leaves his family to live with Uub at the end of the manga. Despicable. Vegeta and Bulma is like evil Sauce and Sakura, but at least the latter had some kind of development in Part 1.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 29th November 2014 at 4:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    narusaku and naruhina were in the same boat in the manga and that was a one sided crush(naruto for narusaku and hinata for naruhina) with the other person involved not even seeing the other in a romantic light(sakura only saw naruto as a friend and a teammate while naruto only saw hinata as a close friend)...how was hinata a background character when she developed throughout the manga sure it might not have been as much as people but atleast she grew from being a shy girl who couldnt even talk to her crush into someone that protected him a couple of times...is hinata confessing to naruto development for naruhina if yes please edit your post where you said it had no development in the manga to yes it did have development in the manga

thank you
    But it didn't really develop in the manga. Even when Hinata confessed, we never saw Naruto talk with Hinata about it after Pain's defeat. If you ask me, that should have been the point were Kishimoto should have started to develop their relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    If you ask me, that should have been the point were Kishimoto should have started to develop their relationship.
    What with Sasuke crashing the Gokage Summit and then the war arc happening, I don't see how there would've been any time. I'm grateful that Naruto and Hinata at least held hands before the manga ended.

What with Sasuke crashing the Gokage Summit and then the war arc happening, I don't see how there would've been any time. I'm grateful that Naruto and Hinata at least held hands before the manga ended.
    If Kishimoto was a better writer, he would have given more opportunities for Naruhina moments despite the stuff with Sasuke and the war. At the very least have Naruto speak with Hinata about the confession before the start of the war.

Page 1074 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 74974102410641070107110721073107410751076107710781084 ... LastLast