Page 1075 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 75975102510651071107210731074107510761077107810791085 ... LastLast
Results 26,851 to 26,875 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #26851
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    If Kishimoto was a better writer, he would have given more opportunities for Naruhina moments despite the stuff with Sasuke and the war. At the very least have Naruto speak with Hinata about the confession before the start of the war.
    Well Kishi said himself that he's bad at writing romance anyway. So he probably avoided it on purpose. Romance wasn't completely integral to the plot of the manga anyway.

  2. #26852
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Worst Naruto movie ever... all because Hinata's senyuu is a superstar in Japan. No more, no less. Minor character somehow gets to shine the most in the title characters final major movie appearance. Gotta laugh Sasuke's only major role in a Naruto movie was Clash in the Land of Snow (the 1st movie)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  3. #26853
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Worst Naruto movie ever... all because Hinata's senyuu is a superstar in Japan. No more, no less. Minor character somehow gets to shine the most in the title characters final major movie appearance. Gotta laugh Sasuke's only major role in a Naruto movie was Clash in the Land of Snow (the 1st movie)
    She's not a minor character though. She's a member of the konoha 11 and had a lot of important moments. Minor characters would be the ramen guy and Konohamaru's friends

  4. #26854
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    She's not a minor character though. She's a member of the konoha 11 and had a lot of important moments. Minor characters would be the ramen guy and Konohamaru's friends
    Name 5 important moments Hinata had in the manga... You have Chunin Examn as in the Naruto vs Neji fight, you have the Pain Arc when saving Naruto, and you have The War Arc where she quickly ignored Neji's death to comfort a sullen Naruto. Give me two more, but being in of a group that was only formed in a filler arc in the anime does not make one important to the overall story which was about Naruto and Team 7 mind you.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  5. #26855
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    You have Chunin Examn as in the Naruto vs Neji fight
    No love for Hinata vs Neji? Seemed pretty important to me. And I feel her stepping in between Pain and Naruto is a pretty big moment eclipsing most of the actions of the other Konoha 11. Then there's the fact that Naruto might have caved to Tobi if Hinata hadn't stopped him later in the war. She's easily one of the more important members of the group. Certainty more useful than Sakura at some points.

    But to be perfectly honest NarutoxHinata was a lock the day Hinata showed up and she was a blushing wreck around Naruto, that and the fact that Sakura has life-threatening fixation on Sasuke. It couldn't be Sakura, so what's the problem with Hinata?
    Last edited by diakyu; 29th November 2014 at 8:07 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  6. #26856
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Worst Naruto movie ever... all because Hinata's senyuu is a superstar in Japan. No more, no less. Minor character somehow gets to shine the most in the title characters final major movie appearance. Gotta laugh Sasuke's only major role in a Naruto movie was Clash in the Land of Snow (the 1st movie)
    Go read Hiashi's Master Plan, and soak in the glorious conspiracy theory.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  7. #26857
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    No love for Hinata vs Neji? Seemed pretty important to me. And I feel her stepping in between Pain and Naruto is a pretty big moment eclipsing most of the actions of the other Konoha 11. Then there's the fact that Naruto might have caved to Tobi if Hinata hadn't stopped him later in the war. She's easily one of the more important members of the group.
    Who was more important in that fight? Not Hinata because it set up the Naruto vs Neji fight, which result in Naruto claiming destiny is a load of boloney, didn't even think of Hinata after winning. I don't know how Hinata practically committing suicide is more important then Sakura literally beating Naruto's heart with her own hand, but your closing sentence speaks volumes. And yet her cousin died right in front of her... yet Naruto is the one breaking down? How is that good for her character again? You're actually proud she was heartless about her own family...

    Certainty more useful than Sakura at some points.
    Sakura appeared in almost every chapter... Hinata became nonexistent after the Chunin Exams till the Pain Arc. Right, clearly Sakura was the worst because it's cool to hate on her, because she's just so hatable for no reason for always being on panel. Good old lousy useless Sakura who helped beat one of the most powerful villains in the Narutoverse while Hinata was left daydreaming of sitting in a park bench next to Naruto while her dead cousin and her sister were watching. Yup she didn't do a damn thing that pink haired one... People like you make me sick diakyu
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  8. #26858
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    655

    Default

    ^But Hinata wasn't being heartless to her family. She was clearly upset about Neji's death. You didn't see the tears on her face? The reason she didn't seem as upset as Naruto was is because there was still a war going on and she had to get through to Naruto

  9. #26859
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sakura appeared in almost every chapter...
    Yes and yet she only had a few highlights throughout the whole manga. The fact that she was a main character but spent more time fretting about Sasuke than doing her share of fighting doesn't exactly help her case. She was as bad as Hinata imo.

  10. #26860
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    . And yet her cousin died right in front of her... yet Naruto is the one breaking down? How is that good for her character again? You're actually proud she was heartless about her own family...
    You do know I'm not arguing Hinata was more important than Sakura right? She's one of the three main characters (four if you count Kakashi), I'm just saying out of the konoha 11 she's one of the more important ones. Naruto was the one about to break down if Hinata hadn't slapped him. Hinata had already cried for him before Obitio decided to give Naruto a hard time about protecting his friends. She didn't want Neji's words (and his sacrifice) to go to waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sakura appeared in almost every chapter... Hinata became nonexistent after the Chunin Exams till the Pain Arc. Right, clearly Sakura was the worst because it's cool to hate on her, because she's just so hatable for no reason for always being on panel. Good old lousy useless Sakura who helped beat one of the most powerful villains in the Narutoverse while Hinata was left daydreaming of sitting in a park bench next to Naruto while her dead cousin and her sister were watching. Yup she didn't do a damn thing that pink haired one... People like you make me sick diakyu
    Whoa now, it was really only a joke. I don't hate the character, just her attraction with Sasuke and how it did more harm than good. It comes off as detrimental to her character.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  11. #26861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Who was more important in that fight? Not Hinata because it set up the Naruto vs Neji fight, which result in Naruto claiming destiny is a load of boloney, didn't even think of Hinata after winning. I don't know how Hinata practically committing suicide is more important then Sakura literally beating Naruto's heart with her own hand, but your closing sentence speaks volumes. And yet her cousin died right in front of her... yet Naruto is the one breaking down? How is that good for her character again? You're actually proud she was heartless about her own family...


    Sakura appeared in almost every chapter... Hinata became nonexistent after the Chunin Exams till the Pain Arc. Right, clearly Sakura was the worst because it's cool to hate on her, because she's just so hatable for no reason for always being on panel. Good old lousy useless Sakura who helped beat one of the most powerful villains in the Narutoverse while Hinata was left daydreaming of sitting in a park bench next to Naruto while her dead cousin and her sister were watching. Yup she didn't do a damn thing that pink haired one... People like you make me sick diakyu
    I don't care for shipping but yeah Hinata was a pretty useless character the entire manga that had barely any development nor did she grow.

    Sakura also digressed but that's not her fault. Kishi never allowed her to branch away from her obsession with Sasuke as a child. See apparently in Kishi's world if a woman loves a man when their 10-11 years old then she's gonna love that man for her entire life. Yes because THAT'S realistic.

    What they did in the movie to Naruto to make him compatible with Hinata was absolute character assassination to the extreme. Even going so far as to say his love for Sakura stemmed from his rivalry with Sasuke. Even I know that's a load of horse manure and Kishi just needed desperately to convey NH. He epically failed from what I'm hearing because the only people that will be pleased with this movie are the NH fans and there's not many of those in Japan. Meanwhile everybody else including non-shippers such as myself will despise the movie.

  12. #26862
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    I don't care for shipping but yeah Hinata was a pretty useless character the entire manga that had barely any development nor did she grow.

    Sakura also digressed but that's not her fault. Kishi never allowed her to branch away from her obsession with Sasuke as a child. See apparently in Kishi's world if a woman loves a man when their 10-11 years old then she's gonna love that man for her entire life. Yes because THAT'S realistic.

    What they did in the movie to Naruto to make him compatible with Hinata was absolute character assassination to the extreme. Even going so far as to say his love for Sakura stemmed from his rivalry with Sasuke. Even I know that's a load of horse manure and Kishi just needed desperately to convey NH. He epically failed from what I'm hearing because the only people that will be pleased with this movie are the NH fans and there's not many of those in Japan. Meanwhile everybody else including non-shippers such as myself will despise the movie.
    I don't know. Maybe you should, ehh funny idea, actually watch the movie before saying something so bold? The movie seems to be getting positive reception from people who've actually seen preview screenings, while hate from everyone else. Look at the timeline btw. Lots of things can happen in 2 years. Part 1 and Part 2 combined doesn't even span throughout two years, more like 1 1/2 years.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  13. #26863
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    How was Hinata anything like a background character? She wasn't like Tamaki who only showed up in like one chapter and ended up with Kiba; Hinata was one of the Konoha 11 and we knew that she liked Naruto from around the time that she debuted. I understand that there's sadness over NaruSaku not happening, but Hinata shouldn't be at fault imo.
    Background/side/minor character, they're all the same to me. So just because she "loves" Naruto means that she should be getting a whole movie dictated to her love life? I dont like Hinata because it's all the time shoved in my face, everyone it's always all the time; hinata, hinata hinata. Because hinata this and hinata that. What pisses me off the most is the fact that they are treating her like a heroine in this movie. She's replacing Sakura's role. Heck Sakura never even got her own movie and she's the heroine. The NaruHina undertones I could live with that, I'm still pissed off that they're focusing too much on Hinata while leaving Sakura in the dust. I'm disappointed, Whether it's from seeing Hinata plastered everywhere or the thought of how Naruto gave up on Sakura or Kishi's latest interview...contradictions everywhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    She was as bad as Hinata imo.
    They both suck when it comes to their crush, but i prefer Sakura's fiery, tsundere and dynamic personality over Hinata's shy one.


    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Worst Naruto movie ever... all because Hinata's senyuu is a superstar in Japan. No more, no less. Minor character somehow gets to shine the most in the title characters final major movie appearance. Gotta laugh Sasuke's only major role in a Naruto movie was Clash in the Land of Snow (the 1st movie)
    "The scarf: Naruto-kun the movie" even the scarf has more screen time than Sasuke and Sakura. Be prepared to be dazzled by Hinata and Hanabi non existent sisterly bond that was never shown in 700 chapters.
    Last edited by besho; 29th November 2014 at 4:31 PM.

  14. #26864
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Whoa! It's Hinata vs Sakura on the forums. Hope I'm not too late to jump in

    This is why I'm glad to be on Team Ino, even though she gets less then either, lol.

    Anyway about this Sakura vs Hinata thing. Both pretty much are lacking. Hinata's problem for me isn't her writing. She's a important side character but still a side character. My frustration with Hinata is how overrated she is. This is more of a fanbase thing. In part 1, I was totally fine with Hinata's crush on Naruto, because of the reason of why she had it, it made sense. She liked Naruto, because he inspires her to want to change and be worth something and prove it to the rest of her family. That's cool. Then part 2 comes along and it's like Hinata's crush on Naruto becomes the typical "Oh he's cute" crush thing, and this sorta turned me off to the crush. I did enjoy Hinata coming to Naruto's rescue in the Pain battle. I think that was a shining moment for Hinata, even though she got taken down in one blow. The fight performance wasn't important, it was the reason behind it. Even Hinata knew she'd be killed in this fight and didn't care. Hinata's okay but very overrated. I have no problem with them doing NaruHina, but to erase what Naruto had with Sakura for it is downright disrespectful, and a punch in the gut to poor Sakura.

    I've already covered Sakura's flaws. We all know them. No reason for me to repeat all of them. I'll just say, she's not much better off then Hinata. Sakura was a character I did like. Not one of my favorites, but to see what Kishi has done to her is sad. Yeah she was in nearly every chapter, but half the time you could have taken her out and the story would have progressed exactly the same. She added nothing to the Sasuke arc, or the process of "saving" Sasuke either. Sakura to me is a character who should have felt more important then she actually was. She deserved much better then what she ended up with.

    Those are my thoughts on Hinata and Sakura. Feel free to agree or disagree.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  15. #26865
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I have no problem with them doing NaruHina, but to erase what Naruto had with Sakura for it is downright disrespectful, and a punch in the gut to poor Sakura..
    God bless this post. Thank you. Naruto's love for Sakura is excused as an only being a product of his "rivalry" with Sasuke and his first real, true love is Hinata, even though scenes like the PoaL, SS hospital hug, asking her out on dates, blushing moments, databooks, and Sai's words clearly outright said otherwise. And poor Sakura actually supports this idea, despite the fact she instantly believed Sai when he told her Naruto loved her and even cried tears of guilt over it LOL. It's official. You don't even need to be a neutral fan to see how bad this movie looks.
    Last edited by besho; 29th November 2014 at 4:56 PM.

  16. #26866
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    But it didn't really develop in the manga. Even when Hinata confessed, we never saw Naruto talk with Hinata about it after Pain's defeat. If you ask me, that should have been the point were Kishimoto should have started to develop their relationship.
    im saying that it did develop the person i quoted said it did not develop in the manga...well with them going after his best friend to kill him,sasuke attacking the gokage summit,akatsuki going after the bijuu,preparing for a world war, becoming the main force for the war...please tell me at which exact point should he have developed their relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    If Kishimoto was a better writer, he would have given more opportunities for Naruhina moments despite the stuff with Sasuke and the war. At the very least have Naruto speak with Hinata about the confession before the start of the war.
    Naruto the manga is a fighting/comedy shonen manga where its suppose to be filled with action and funny bits that is aimed at teenage boys in japan....so kishimoto did do his job as a good writer and for the romantic parts seeing as how its not important to the overall manga i can see why he chose not to develop any ship as much as he could have

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  17. #26867
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Background/side/minor character, they're all the same to me. So just because she "loves" Naruto means that she should be getting a whole movie dictated to her love life? I dont like Hinata because it's all the time shoved in my face, everyone it's always all the time; hinata, hinata hinata. Because hinata this and hinata that. What pisses me off the most is the fact that they are treating her like a heroine in this movie. She's replacing Sakura's role. Heck Sakura never even got her own movie and she's the heroine. The NaruHina undertones I could live with that, I'm still pissed off that they're focusing too much on Hinata while leaving Sakura in the dust. I'm disappointed, Whether it's from seeing Hinata plastered everywhere or the thought of how Naruto gave up on Sakura or Kishi's latest interview...contradictions everywhere.


    They both suck when it comes to their crush, but i prefer Sakura's fiery, tsundere and dynamic personality over Hinata's shy one.




    "The scarf: Naruto-kun the movie" even the scarf has more screen time than Sasuke and Sakura. Be prepared to be dazzled by Hinata and Hanabi non existent sisterly bond that was never shown in 700 chapters.
    Well kishi chose the ships and the movie is meant to cover how they happen, so of course hinata the girl who ends up with the main character will be the main heroine in the flim, I also expect choji and karui to be explained and sai and ino.

    Frankly people alittle to pissed about the pairings they happened peoples feelings for one another change ( and over a course of unseen 10 years naruto could have easily stopped liking sakura especially since she doesn't even thank him for saving sasuke and wanting to run off with him again) the pairings that happened happened and the movie is to show how they happened.

    edit: isn't sakuras movie the road to ninja one?

    also who'd want a movie based around the second worst female in the show ( 1st worst is karin duh)
    Last edited by mew 2000; 29th November 2014 at 5:43 PM.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

    3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

    pokedex: complete -

  18. #26868
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sakura appeared in almost every chapter... Hinata became nonexistent after the Chunin Exams till the Pain Arc. Right, clearly Sakura was the worst because it's cool to hate on her, because she's just so hatable for no reason for always being on panel. Good old lousy useless Sakura who helped beat one of the most powerful villains in the Narutoverse while Hinata was left daydreaming of sitting in a park bench next to Naruto while her dead cousin and her sister were watching. Yup she didn't do a damn thing that pink haired one... People like you make me sick diakyu
    in all of those chapter what did she accomplish by herself exactly?
    1.she defeated sasori by herself...oh wait she had help from chiyo who pulled most of the weight in that fight
    2.tries to calm down naruto in kyubbi mode...gets blown away
    3.attacks sasuke but hold on she gets saved by yamato
    4.tries to help naruto during training makes him food that he cant even eat
    5.helps heal people during the pain arc after she is told to (shouldve been her first priority)
    6.punches the person who saved her and the village
    7.tells naruto not to save sasuke but cries and still makes him go instead of doing it herself
    8.sasuke about to kill sakura...as the main heroine she should be able to defend her self right? oh wait kakashi saves her
    9. sakura is about to save sasuke by poisoning and killing him...oh wait she gets saved from a blind guy by naruto
    10.during the war arc all she does is heal
    11. cant save neji
    12.gets saved by kakashi from the ten tails sticks
    13.summons a slug yeyyyyy...and says she can heal anyone
    14.tries to save shikamaru...she does oh wait that was naruto and his chakra
    15.she beat obito...oh wait that was naruto sasuke and the hokages i dont remember her doing anything against obito
    16.she revived naruto after he lost kuruma...oh wait that was gaara and minato
    17.she destroyed obito/madara rennigan with all that time she had...oh wait didnt
    18.was saved from madara by obito
    19.attacks madara without thinking...and she ko madara oh wait no she didnt she got saved by sasuke afteer her punch didnt land
    20.was a major force in defeating madara...oh wait that was naruto sasuke and black zetsu
    21.fights off infinite tysukyomi by herself...oh wait she gets saved from it by sasuke
    22.saves her self from being boiled in lava...oh no she didnt that was kakashi
    23.kaguya attacks sakura she defends her self oh wait that was kakashi's susannoo who defends her
    24.punches kaguya by herself without no one distracting kaguya...damn sasuke and naruto distracted her in order for sakura to punch her
    25.she totally stopped naruto and sasuke from fighting...oh wait she got put into genjutsu by sasuke

    please give me atleast 25 highlights that sakura did by herself only...not with any help from naruto sasuke kakashi chiyo etc... than maybe i will respect her please keep the highlights from part 2
    Last edited by tak310; 29th November 2014 at 5:48 PM.

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  19. #26869

    Default

    I really think Kishimoto should have left out all the shippings since he's apparently not good at writing them. I mean none of the shippings even make sense imo, especially Choji's and Kiba's wives. The only ones that even had anything going for them was NarutoxHinata and SasukexSakura, and still it still comes off as bad writing imho :x
    Oh well, hopefully the miniseries will be alot better, I really don't have much hope for the movie besides the scenes Sasuke is in as the plot sounds horrible :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  20. #26870
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im saying that it did develop the person i quoted said it did not develop in the manga...well with them going after his best friend to kill him,sasuke attacking the gokage summit,akatsuki going after the bijuu,preparing for a world war, becoming the main force for the war...please tell me at which exact point should he have developed their relationship

    Naruto the manga is a fighting/comedy shonen manga where its suppose to be filled with action and funny bits that is aimed at teenage boys in japan....so kishimoto did do his job as a good writer and for the romantic parts seeing as how its not important to the overall manga i can see why he chose not to develop any ship as much as he could have
    1. Dude, I just answered in my second post how Kishmimoto could have developed Naruhina after the war.

    2. Romance was cleary important in the manga even if it was secondary to the plot. You can see that with the pairings at the end. If Naruto was to end up with Hinata and Sakura with Sasuke, then he should have DEVELOPED it in the manga. Given us a good reason why those characters ended up together. To say that Kishimoto should have glossed over that and focused more on action is total BS and really proves it in the epilogue.

  21. #26871
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    5 hours behind UTC
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    What with Sasuke crashing the Gokage Summit and then the war arc happening, I don't see how there would've been any time. I'm grateful that Naruto and Hinata at least held hands before the manga ended.
    He could've gone to see Hinata after the incident at the summit. Hinata could've still been hospitalized or still reeling from Pain's massacre, and after hearing that she's still down after taking care of business at the summit (or maybe even before he hears about Sasuke attacking Killer Bee). Naruto and Hinata could've had a moment while he was visiting, and then, when they're about to kiss, the Mountain Toads could be complete blockers by summoning Naruto and having him kiss either that one frog's cooking or one of the frogs in general.

  22. #26872
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    The only ones that even had anything going for them was NarutoxHinata and SasukexSakura, and still it still comes off as bad writing imho :x
    That's true, especially the latter. Sakura ending up with the same guy who once tried to kill her was the worst offence imo. I'd rather have seen her single than with Sasuke.

  23. #26873
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,378

    Default

    There's far better choices than Sasuke.

    Like Lee. Or Kiba. Or Neji's corpse.

  24. #26874
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    There's far better choices than Sasuke.

    Like Lee. Or Kiba. Or Neji's corpse.
    Years and years ago, I always wanted Lee to end up with Sakura. A determined and hardworking beast like him definitely deserved the girl, but hopefully the kid is his, and he found a MUCH BETTER wife than Sakura. Although if he got Sakura, he would have also scored jackpot either way, as she can look in her 20s even when she finally gets to her near 70s, just like Tsunade.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  25. #26875
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,066

    Default

    I wanted Sakura and Lee to get together a while back, but there just wasn't enough chemistry between them in my view. I felt that he was better off with Tenten; not sure if that even happened though.

Page 1075 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 75975102510651071107210731074107510761077107810791085 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •