Page 1076 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 76976102610661072107310741075107610771078107910801086 ... LastLast
Results 26,876 to 26,900 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I forgot Lee had a thing for Sakura. It was such a minor and forgettable part of his character. It's funny how Sakura had numerous guys hit on her, yet no other female in Konoha even gets looked at.Tenten, Ino, and Hinata, never had guys flirt with them. Sasuke had flocks of groupies, Sakura had guys over her, and Naruto had one timid weird person...his words not mine. Yet Naruto turned out the best of that bunch. Go figure.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I don't know. Maybe you should, ehh funny idea, actually watch the movie before saying something so bold? The movie seems to be getting positive reception from people who've actually seen preview screenings, while hate from everyone else. Look at the timeline btw. Lots of things can happen in 2 years. Part 1 and Part 2 combined doesn't even span throughout two years, more like 1 1/2 years.
    Oh yeah you know what's an even funnier idea? Killing characters just to make stupid relationships actually plausible like Naruto.

No way in hell would Naruto misinterpret Hinata's confession of love to him to the same he he loves ramen. That is absolutely ludicrous. Naruto has NEVER been emotionally slow to realizing things. No way is Naruto's love for Sakura solely based on his rivalry with Sasuke. The movie wants us to believe that but 600+ chapters in the manga and many moments contradict that statement very clearly.

Also fun fact for you, people whom have seen the movie have said if you don't like NH or romance you will NOT like this movie. This movie is a shouju, a badly written one at that.

I do not like romance in Shonen movies, so I know I will not like this movie.

Basically that leaves NH as the only people that will enjoy this movie. SS shippers get nothing, Sasuke fans get a cameo appearance, Hinata is shoved in our faces the entire movie after being irrelevant for the entire manga, Sakura is downgraded to ship fodder for NH, and somebody that does not care about the romances in Naruto which I'm pretty sure is a heavy margin will also not like the movie. Not to mention before the movie you have to sit through a 40+ minute FILLER episode explaining the connection w/ Hinata and Hanabi. IDC about this crap. Hinata never really even referenced her in the manga. The fact that they need a movie to show this "bond" is a flipping joke.

This movie is bluntly telling us that Kishi sold out big time. That's why it's two hours, and in those two hours he's going to kill Naruto's character completely. Just for the sake of getting him with the creepy stalker.
    Last edited by greninjamaster; 30th November 2014 at 1:12 AM.

wait i hav heard two different things concerning the special viewing and they were 1. it was only a 30 min viewing and 2. it was the actual full movie

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I forgot Lee had a thing for Sakura. It was such a minor and forgettable part of his character. It's funny how Sakura had numerous guys hit on her, yet no other female in Konoha even gets looked at.Tenten, Ino, and Hinata, never had guys flirt with them. Sasuke had flocks of groupies, Sakura had guys over her, and Naruto had one timid weird person...his words not mine. Yet Naruto turned out the best of that bunch. Go figure.
    I don't know if the dude just read it wrong and translated it differently, but it seems in The Last there's going to be a scene where a dude either is flirting with Ino, harassing her, or trying to rape her. Sai then comes in and saves her, and that's where their relationship begins.

By the time Neji stopped being all "Mah Destiny!", I thought he would hook up with Tenten by the end. Too bad he died TEH LOLZ Neji could have also shacked up with Hinata, what with keeping the bloodline pure, even if he was in the side branch.

Quote Originally Posted by greninjamaster View Post
    Oh yeah you know what's an even funnier idea? Killing characters just to make stupid relationships actually plausible like Naruto.

No way in hell would Naruto misinterpret Hinata's confession of love to him to the same he he loves ramen. That is absolutely ludicrous. Naruto has NEVER been emotionally slow to realizing things. No way is Naruto's love for Sakura solely based on his rivalry with Sasuke. The movie wants us to believe that but 600+ chapters in the manga and many moments contradict that statement very clearly.

Also fun fact for you, people whom have seen the movie have said if you don't like NH or romance you will NOT like this movie. This movie is a shouju, a badly written one at that.

I do not like romance in Shonen movies, so I know I will not like this movie.

Basically that leaves NH as the only people that will enjoy this movie. SS shippers get nothing, Sasuke fans get a cameo appearance, Hinata is shoved in our faces the entire movie after being irrelevant for the entire manga, Sakura is downgraded to ship fodder for NH, and somebody that does not care about the romances in Naruto which I'm pretty sure is a heavy margin will also not like the movie. Not to mention before the movie you have to sit through a 40+ minute FILLER episode explaining the connection w/ Hinata and Hanabi. IDC about this crap. Hinata never really even referenced her in the manga. The fact that they need a movie to show this "bond" is a flipping joke.

This movie is bluntly telling us that Kishi sold out big time. That's why it's two hours, and in those two hours he's going to kill Naruto's character completely. Just for the sake of getting him with the creepy stalker.
    This is another Otsutsuki. We don't know what happened in the 2-year skip yet, but it seems the world has been in peace since then. Naruto might be a wee bit rusty back then. It seems Toneri takes away Nard's and Sauce's powers during this movie. Raise the stakes, and kill off Karin, 15, and Oro.

Haha okay Naruto confusing Hinata's confession for Ramen is pretty freaking stupid. Maybe I missed it, but when was it confirmed Naruto's love for Sakura only based on his rivalry with Sauce? I've been saying this forever, but just think of Naruto's relationship to Sakura as a crush. Naruto has KNOWN that Sakura loved Sasuke since part 1. Heck, the Sasuke Retrieval part was two goals for Naruto. One was to bring his best friend and rival back to the Leaf, and the other to keep his promise to Sakura. Also, he clearly said he doesn't understand women on the day he turned 17. He may still have had feelings for Sakura in The Last, but then again, there are people in real life who are oblivious to signs of another girl who clearly likes you. Sakura pushes Hinata to actually confront Naruto, and whether that story is actually good or not depends on whether you care about this development.

Don't like the movie? Too bad. Kishi has made it clear the movie is a romance movie, and has put Hinata in the forefront, and the Hyuuga lineage actually gets mention again for the first time since Part 1 (well, Kaguya had the Byakugan, but no mention of the Hyuuga clan). Must be disappointing to people who don't care about NaruHina, but there's Naruto fighting on the moon. Isn't that what you came for? Brightly clad orange jumpsuit wearing Space Ninjas?

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    wait i hav heard two different things concerning the special viewing and they were 1. it was only a 30 min viewing and 2. it was the actual full movie
    Yup, same. Some people are only talking about the 30min preview screening, yet there are others talking about the ending. Unless the 30 min preview is the full movie, but only showing the very important scenes, which coincidentally adds up to 30 minutes?
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 30th November 2014 at 4:31 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I don't know if the dude just read it wrong and translated it differently, but it seems in The Last there's going to be a scene where a dude either is flirting with Ino, harassing her, or trying to rape her. Sai then comes in and saves her, and that's where their relationship begins.

By the time Neji stopped being all "Mah Destiny!", I thought he would hook up with Tenten by the end. Too bad he died TEH LOLZ Neji could have also shacked up with Hinata, what with keeping the bloodline pure, even if he was in the side branch.

This is another Otsutsuki. We don't know what happened in the 2-year skip yet, but it seems the world has been in peace since then. Naruto might be a wee bit rusty back then. It seems Toneri takes away Nard's and Sauce's powers during this movie. Raise the stakes, and kill off Karin, 15, and Oro.

Haha okay Naruto confusing Hinata's confession for Ramen is pretty freaking stupid. Maybe I missed it, but when was it confirmed Naruto's love for Sakura only based on his rivalry with Sauce? I've been saying this forever, but just think of Naruto's relationship to Sakura as a crush. Naruto has KNOWN that Sakura loved Sasuke since part 1. Heck, the Sasuke Retrieval part was two goals for Naruto. One was to bring his best friend and rival back to the Leaf, and the other to keep his promise to Sakura. Also, he clearly said he doesn't understand women on the day he turned 17. He may still have had feelings for Sakura in The Last, but then again, there are people in real life who are oblivious to signs of another girl who clearly likes you. Sakura pushes Hinata to actually confront Naruto, and whether that story is actually good or not depends on whether you care about this development.

Don't like the movie? Too bad. Kishi has made it clear the movie is a romance movie, and has put Hinata in the forefront, and the Hyuuga lineage actually gets mention again for the first time since Part 1 (well, Kaguya had the Byakugan, but no mention of the Hyuuga clan). Must be disappointing to people who don't care about NaruHina, but there's Naruto fighting on the moon. Isn't that what you came for? Brightly clad orange jumpsuit wearing Space Ninjas?
    Yeah and guess what that is what makes this movie garbage. The fact that you need a MOVIE to understand the development of a pairing just goes to show how poorly developed that coupling is. The MANGA is supposed to tell your story, not a freaking movie.

If Naruto only loved Sakura because of his rivalry w/ Sasuke then there are about 600+ chapters of development and canon facts that contradict that statement twofold even the most recent thing with Naruto telling his father that Sakura was his girlfriend which led to his father saying Sakura reminds him of Kushina.

This final movie should be about Team 7, not irrelevant useless stalker girl magically becoming relevant w/ a very rushed and poorly developed romance at the centerfold. This has box office flop written all over it. Not to mention it only caters to NH fans, nobody else but them and that is proof that Kishi sold out. Nobody else but those fans will enjoy this movie and I guess those fans don't care to see the actual development between their coupling since it's all gonna be rushed in a 2 hour movie no less.

Bravo Kishi, bravo. In a 2 hour movie he's managed to assassinate Naruto's character all for the sake of getting him with "Naruto-kun" Hinata.
    Last edited by greninjamaster; 30th November 2014 at 11:35 PM.

Yeah and guess what that is what makes this movie garbage. The fact that you need a MOVIE to understand the development of a pairing just goes to show how poorly developed that coupling is. The MANGA is supposed to tell your story, not a freaking movie.

This final movie should be about Team 7, not irrelevant useless stalker girl magically becoming relevant.
    Or, to put it more generally, development of plot points and characters should take place in the source material, not add-ons. Anything new that is learned through add-ons (movies and anime fillers in the case of Naruto) should be no more than flavor text that won't have much impact on the main story and how events unfold within it.

If Naruto only loved Sakura because of his rivalry w/ Sasuke then there are about 600+ chapters of development and canon facts that contradict that statement twofold even the most recent thing with Naruto telling his father that Sakura was his girlfriend which led to his father saying Sakura reminds him of Kushina.

This final movie should be about Team 7, not irrelevant useless stalker girl magically becoming relevant w/ a very rushed and poorly developed romance at the centerfold. This has box office flop written all over it. Not to mention it only caters to NH fans, nobody else but them and that is proof that Kishi sold out. Nobody else but those fans will enjoy this movie and I guess those fans don't care to see the actual development between their coupling since it's all gonna be rushed in a 2 hour movie no less.

Bravo Kishi, bravo. In a 2 hour movie he's managed to assassinate Naruto's character all for the sake of getting him with "Naruto-kun" Hinata.
    He already did that when he made Naruto a descendant of a god when Naruto's character was all about hard work and his own "ninja path". But nope, it's only bad when it's about shipping even if Naruto writing always have been mediocre

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    He already did that when he made Naruto a descendant of a god when Naruto's character was all about hard work and his own "ninja path". But nope, it's only bad when it's about shipping even if Naruto writing always have been mediocre
    To be fair, Naruto wasn't always mediocre. It was at its best during part 1. The series only started to decline in quality in part 2

Yeah Naruto defo wasnt always bad, part 1 was really good, and the beginning of shippuden defo has promise.

Granted that I know jack about the manga, but I can defo approve of the anime version.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Naruto peaked at the Chunin Exams, then down in quality, hit it's highest peak during the Akatsuki ending with the Pain Arc and took a nose dive it never recovered from

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Naruto peaked at the Chunin Exams, then down in quality, hit it's highest peak during the Akatsuki ending with the Pain Arc and took a nose dive it never recovered from
    I wouldn't say it peaked at the Chunin Exams. A lot of good stuff came after the Chunin Exams. Rasengan training, the introduction of the Akatsuki, The Sasuke Retrieval arc. I will say the series did peak at the Pain Invasion arc. After that, they should have been wrapping the series up.

Everyone, or at least almost everyone here is "repeat" commenting on the downfall of the Naruto series at one point of the manga or another with the movie as being some sort of final nail on its coffin

60sspiderman.jpg

And I'm just sitting here, waiting for the movie to come out and judge the franchise after it does.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I wouldn't say it peaked at the Chunin Exams. A lot of good stuff came after the Chunin Exams. Rasengan training, the introduction of the Akatsuki, The Sasuke Retrieval arc. I will say the series did peak at the Pain Invasion arc. After that, they should have been wrapping the series up.
    I agree that it peaked after Pain's arc. I mean the Gokage Summit arc and start of the war arc was good in my opinion, but the series hit a wall for me personally around that time.

Kishi saying he's bad at romance which is why NaruHina isn't develop so well is a dumb excuse, I'll give you that. But he's left enough hints. Sakura being a parallel to Kushina, Kushina telling Naruto to find a girl just like her, and Naruto telling Minato that he'll find someone like Kushina were also equally dumb salt rubbings and causing unnecessary shipping war ammunition is also idiotic, but we all saw Sakura in Ch699. She went back to having a huge thirst for the Sauce. I personally would have liked if the movie was also sometime after Sasuke got back to the village, and we saw Team 7 as a team for one last time, but they can do that anytime. The movie is only 2 years after 699, and 11-13 years before 700. Just like how Dragonball is now having canon movies (Resurrection of Frieza being the second one coming next year) in the 10 year skip, Naruto can also do the same. Lots of story to tell in that gap. Also, box office flop? Lololol yeah right. This movie has a space ninja battle.

Like I said, why not wait until you've actually seen the movie? I bet you're gonna watch it online for free anyways when the Bluray releases sometime in March or April. If you hated the movie, at least you didn't spend a single cent, unless you're one of those unlucky people who still have a bandwidth cap.

Quote Originally Posted by BJack View Post
    Transmigrant of Ashura, not a descendant (although descendant of the Uzumaki clan). Naruto always had Kurama since he was just a few hours old. Kurama has always helped him. If he wasn't Ashura reincarnated, Talk-No-Jutsu would have never worked. The Pain arc was so good because it also had Naruto training with his own strength since Part 1, unlike when he was learning Rasenshuriken, where he had to constantly borrow chakra from Kurama.

Sasuke Retrieval arc was boss. Shame Shino "went on a different mission", but the fights were so good. Even the anime was great, except for the constant flashbacks in Naruto vs Sasuke. Hidan and Kakuzu arc was also great, even if Choji and Ino were basically useless. And it did wrap up after the Pain arc. There were only the Gokage Summit and the 4th (5th?) Great Ninja War after that. Problem was, the war went on for 3 years.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I personally didn't care much for the Sasuke Retrieval arc tbh, mostly because some of the fights were so long; Neji's fight with Kidomaru lasted almost a whole volume iirc. The pacing was just off, although I liked seeing Choji reveal his power-up via those pills.

One thing that keeps cropping up is the statement "This movie only caters to NH fans; it is proof Kishi sold out!". Okay...this is just a stupid statement. If Naruto had gotten with Sakura, then surely it would cater only to "NS fans". And what about it means Kishi sold out? As far as I've ever seen, NS fans were more numerous than NH fans. Selling out would mean he catered to the masses, therefore by selling out he would have been catering to the NS fans. In my eyes, he's gone his own way despite all the NS fans, and in doing that, you can't be angry at him. This is his story, and regardless of how badly he has tried to switch it around all of a sudden, you can't say there has been nothing for NH fans to look at the entire series, and you would be even more crazy to suggest that a person should change the ending of their story based on how a certain group of fans feel.
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Kishi saying he's bad at romance which is why NaruHina isn't develop so well is a dumb excuse, I'll give you that. But he's left enough hints. Sakura being a parallel to Kushina, Kushina telling Naruto to find a girl just like her, and Naruto telling Minato that he'll find someone like Kushina were also equally dumb salt rubbings and causing unnecessary shipping war ammunition is also idiotic, but we all saw Sakura in Ch699. She went back to having a huge thirst for the Sauce. I personally would have liked if the movie was also sometime after Sasuke got back to the village, and we saw Team 7 as a team for one last time, but they can do that anytime. The movie is only 2 years after 699, and 11-13 years before 700. Just like how Dragonball is now having canon movies (Resurrection of Frieza being the second one coming next year) in the 10 year skip, Naruto can also do the same. Lots of story to tell in that gap. Also, box office flop? Lololol yeah right. This movie has a space ninja battle.

Like I said, why not wait until you've actually seen the movie? I bet you're gonna watch it online for free anyways when the Bluray releases sometime in March or April. If you hated the movie, at least you didn't spend a single cent, unless you're one of those unlucky people who still have a bandwidth cap.

Transmigrant of Ashura, not a descendant (although descendant of the Uzumaki clan). Naruto always had Kurama since he was just a few hours old. Kurama has always helped him. If he wasn't Ashura reincarnated, Talk-No-Jutsu would have never worked. The Pain arc was so good because it also had Naruto training with his own strength since Part 1, unlike when he was learning Rasenshuriken, where he had to constantly borrow chakra from Kurama.

Sasuke Retrieval arc was boss. Shame Shino "went on a different mission", but the fights were so good. Even the anime was great, except for the constant flashbacks in Naruto vs Sasuke. Hidan and Kakuzu arc was also great, even if Choji and Ino were basically useless. And it did wrap up after the Pain arc. There were only the Gokage Summit and the 4th (5th?) Great Ninja War after that. Problem was, the war went on for 3 years.
    I believe it's the 4th war. The Sasuke Retrieval arc was a great finale for part 1. While I found Naruto vs Sasuke somewhat lacking due to how one sided it was, fights like Shikamaru vs Tayuya, Neji vs Kidomaru, Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro made up for it. Even Choji vs Jirobo was entertaining. Sakon and Ukon's fight was also very exciting. And I was always disappointed that Choji and Ino got snubbed in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc. Thankfully their fight with Edo Tensei Asuma fixed that and made both look like useful and all around really good shinobi to have around. One of the few things that long war arc did well was give Choji and Ino big spots to prove they weren't useless.

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    Well kishi chose the ships and the movie is meant to cover how they happen, so of course hinata the girl who ends up with the main character will be the main heroine in the flim, I also expect choji and karui to be explained and sai and ino.

Frankly people alittle to pissed about the pairings they happened peoples feelings for one another change ( and over a course of unseen 10 years naruto could have easily stopped liking sakura especially since she doesn't even thank him for saving sasuke and wanting to run off with him again) the pairings that happened happened and the movie is to show how they happened.

edit: isn't sakuras movie the road to ninja one?

also who'd want a movie based around the second worst female in the show ( 1st worst is karin duh)
    Specially since it was stated in the latest data book that Naruto loves Sakura It's funny how Hinata gets what she wants in the end when it's supposed to be Naruto who achieves everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I personally didn't care much for the Sasuke Retrieval arc tbh, mostly because some of the fights were so long; Neji's fight with Kidomaru lasted almost a whole volume iirc. The pacing was just off, although I liked seeing Choji reveal his power-up via those pills.
    I disagree. As others have pointed out the fights were memorable and there were a lot of great character moments. One of which was Choji who I felt had good character development
    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Specially since it was stated in the latest data book that Naruto loves Sakura It's funny how Hinata gets what she wants in the end when it's supposed to be Naruto who achieves everything.
    Well, at least NaruSaku lives on through Naruto's son and Sakura's daughter. So that's something

I believe it's the 4th war. The Sasuke Retrieval arc was a great finale for part 1. While I found Naruto vs Sasuke somewhat lacking due to how one sided it was, fights like Shikamaru vs Tayuya, Neji vs Kidomaru, Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro made up for it. Even Choji vs Jirobo was entertaining. Sakon and Ukon's fight was also very exciting. And I was always disappointed that Choji and Ino got snubbed in the Hidan/Kakuzu arc. Thankfully their fight with Edo Tensei Asuma fixed that and made both look like useful and all around really good shinobi to have around. One of the few things that long war arc did well was give Choji and Ino big spots to prove they weren't useless.
    One sided? How so? The animation in the fight (when they were actually fighting) was great. Temari vs Tayuya, now that was one sided. That weasel was OP. Neji vs Kidomaru and Choji vs Jirobo were great. Really showcased their skills very well. 3 years later, Neji finally dies, again with the now giant spike in his back (haha I always have to make fun of Neji's death). I don't remember much of Kiba/Akamaru vs Sakon/Ukon. I just remember the giant wolf combination, the Rashomon doors, K/A losing and drifting down the river, and Kankuro killing S/U inside his puppet I think. Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro was excellent. Seeing Gaara finally be a good guy and helping the same guy he crippled was pure awesomeness. Lee fighting with his Drunken Fist style was the highlight for me. Choji had his own moment fighting the Gedo Mazo with his dad. I don't get why only him and Chouza expanded and fought when the whole Akimichi clan there could have also helped, but it was definitely a big (hehe) moment for him. I wish he could have stayed thin though. Butterfly Choji could have been good. The human yo-yo was just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Does everyone just ignore the 2 year timeskip? It feels like I'm the only here who factors in the timeskip. Sakura has already "confessed" to Naruto, and he turned her down, and even told her he hates people who lie to themselves, and clearly knows and acknowledges Sakura's love for Sasuke. He may have been oblivious to Hinata, but the movie is going to be about him finally noticing her.

The final databook doesn't cover anything past the War, I don't think.

And he can still just love her as a friend so I don't see why it even matters. Sakura was never some goal that he had to achieve, she's family, basically.

RADIANT BLAZE ~

One sided? How so? The animation in the fight (when they were actually fighting) was great. Temari vs Tayuya, now that was one sided. That weasel was OP. Neji vs Kidomaru and Choji vs Jirobo were great. Really showcased their skills very well. 3 years later, Neji finally dies, again with the now giant spike in his back (haha I always have to make fun of Neji's death). I don't remember much of Kiba/Akamaru vs Sakon/Ukon. I just remember the giant wolf combination, the Rashomon doors, K/A losing and drifting down the river, and Kankuro killing S/U inside his puppet I think. Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro was excellent. Seeing Gaara finally be a good guy and helping the same guy he crippled was pure awesomeness. Lee fighting with his Drunken Fist style was the highlight for me. Choji had his own moment fighting the Gedo Mazo with his dad. I don't get why only him and Chouza expanded and fought when the whole Akimichi clan there could have also helped, but it was definitely a big (hehe) moment for him. I wish he could have stayed thin though. Butterfly Choji could have been good. The human yo-yo was just stupid.

Does everyone just ignore the 2 year timeskip? It feels like I'm the only here who factors in the timeskip. Sakura has already "confessed" to Naruto, and he turned her down, and even told her he hates people who lie to themselves, and clearly knows and acknowledges Sakura's love for Sasuke. He may have been oblivious to Hinata, but the movie is going to be about him finally noticing her.
    She's referring to the manga version of the fight, not the anime one as you were describing

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    As others have pointed out the fights were memorable
    I don't think of tedious fights as being memorable, hence why I said that I don't particularly care for that arc. It's not as bad as the Sai arc, but it did lag like crazy imho.

She's referring to the manga version of the fight, not the anime one as you were describing
    The Naruto vs Sasuke fight? I never read the manga fight, only saw the anime fight.

Hey, ole Platinum fan's a guy, LOL

But yeah, I'm referring to the manga version. Unless I say anime wise, I always speak of the manga. Originally Naruto vs Sasuke is pretty one sided. Naruto only got a single page of a solid comeback, while Sasuke was made to be dominate more then half the entire fight. I saw Naruto losing a mile away, it was that one sided. For a finale, it was nowhere near as good as Tayuya vs Shikamaru, Neji vs Kidomaru or Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro. These Imo were excellent part 1 finale fights

Page 1076 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 76976102610661072107310741075107610771078107910801086 ... LastLast