Page 1073 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 739731023106310691070107110721073
Results 26,801 to 26,810 of 26810

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I think despite the whole "I could save oro" stuff, Jiraya was all around stronger than Oro. Oro got solo's instantly buy Itachi. Itachi knew he probalby couldn't beat Jiraiya even with Kisame's help shows me that saw him as more of threat than Oro. That and lasting against Pain who itachi couldn't even touch.

Speaking off, It would of been cool to see Edo Nagato vs Madara. I'm not convinced that So6PNaru and Sauce were stronger. So that fight would of been a lot more interesting.

Considering half the stuff Itachi said in part 1 was part of his "worlds greatest actor" bit, I'd take whatever he says in part 1 and really think about if it's true or he's using that as a excuse to not use his full power. This was before Uchiha's were ultimate power in the Naruto universe. And frankly I can't think of a single thing Jiraiya could do in his Sage Mode that could rival MS Itachi in Susanoo. I do believe Itachi when he said they'd both die. As in Itachi would kill Jiraiya in the end and the stress of using his MS would kill him. Again, this is not me saying Jiraiya is weak. I consider him very powerful. But the Uchihas, Bijuu users, Hashirama cell users, and Uzumaki bloodlines are beyond normal mortals. Orochimaru knew this, hence why he wanted Sharingan to remain relevant since part 1.

As far as Orochimaru and Jiraiya go, I have always considered Jiraiya the more impressive of the two attack wise. Orochimaru is powerful, one of the most powerful characters in part 1, but he never did anything that made me say "Holy crap! This guys a legendary beast!" Pretty much all his most dangerous attacks involve him summoning someone or something else to fight for him. That's not cheap or anything, but compared to Jiraiya, being able to pull off all these cool moves alone, like with his hair. I don't know. Orochimaru's not weak. Neither is Jiraiya. They just suffer what most part 1 characters suffered.

Edit: By the way, Edo Tensei Nagato vs Madara? Madara wins. Madara has Rinnegan as well, so he can do everything Nagato can do. But Nagato doesn't have Sharingan, so Madara can troll any fight, so long as Kaguya doesn't eat him midway through the fight.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 24th November 2014 at 11:31 PM.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Jiraiya's stronger? He does have the OP Rasengan, but I always thought Oro and his freaky snake body and summonings would lead to him being the strongest of the Sannin. My bad.

Has Hinata ever shown any hints of jealousy or anger towards Naruto? More plots details are leaking, and it seems Hinata gets mad at Naruto and ignores him because she bought (or made?) one of those scarfs for Naruto, but she sees Naruto already wearing one (Konohamaru goes through Hiruzen's stuff, and sees a scarf made by Kushina just for Naruto).

PS I recommend reading Hiashi's Master Plan. Obviously it's just a fan trying to outrageously connect the dots, but it's funny. The Uchihas went crazy and almost got their clan extinct, but Hiashi was just there planning NaruHina all along, ensuring the Hyuuga clan stays on top. What's better than having your first born daughter (who'll next in line to lead your clan) marrying the hero of the Leaf and also the 7th Hokage? Grandchildrens aren't pure Hyuugas, but that's a decent setback when you'll be mixing Uzumaki and Hyuuga bloodlines again for the first time in like forever.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Hi guys, been catching up with this series slowly, and one thing is bugging the **** out of me.

Why does over 30% of shippuden's dialogue so far (50 episodes), seem to talk so much about how ****ing awesome Sasuke is on every level. They keep talking about this brotherly bond they share, yet they despised eachother in the first arc, most of the chunin exam arc, and then Sasuke kicked Naruto's ***, and just left by his own choice. I get that they were a team, and getting him back would be a priority, but do they really need to treat him like this Uber-man, that he really wasnt?

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

As far as Orochimaru and Jiraiya go, I have always considered Jiraiya the more impressive of the two attack wise. Orochimaru is powerful, one of the most powerful characters in part 1, but he never did anything that made me say "Holy crap! This guys a legendary beast!" Pretty much all his most dangerous attacks involve him summoning someone or something else to fight for him. That's not cheap or anything, but compared to Jiraiya, being able to pull off all these cool moves alone, like with his hair. I don't know. Orochimaru's not weak. Neither is Jiraiya. They just suffer what most part 1 characters suffered.
    Orochimaru rarely had good fights anyway. He couldn't even use ninjutsu himself when he fought Jiraiya and Tsunade, and he could only use a few when he fought Kyuubi mode Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Orochimaru rarely had good fights anyway. He couldn't even use ninjutsu himself when he fought Jiraiya and Tsunade, and he could only use a few when he fought Kyuubi mode Naruto.
    Orochimaru was able to summon in both fights. Vs Jiraiya and Tsunade, he had Kabuto summon for him. Obviously there was no handicap there because Kabuto was able to summon Manda of all things, through Orochimaru. Orochimaru was also able to summon those Rashomon towers in his Naruto fight too, so he's had decent fights. Me personally, I just don't think he measures up to the part 2 powerhouses. Whether his arms are working or not. Orochimaru IMO was not that impressive in the Hiruzen fight as he's made out to be. Edo Tensei Hashirama and Tobirama did most of the fighting of wearing Hiruzen down, not Orochimaru himself. I say without Edo Tensei backup, Hiruzen could have beaten Orochimaru.

And to Phanpycross, I assume you're talking about the anime if you're talking episodes. That's the Sasuke treatment for you. The man can do no wrong. He commits crimes and gets a slap on the wrist. Naruto loves him so anything Sasuke does bad is null and void. That's just the way it is.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

More The Last leaks. Sasuke only has 1 line......

Guess how Naruto defeats Toneri. Just guess. Odds are, you're 100% correct.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Guess how Naruto defeats Toneri. Just guess. Odds are, you're 100% correct.
    Hmm, his infamous Talk no Jutsu perhaps?

His TnJ can defeat even the fiercest of the enemies XD No exceptions XD

Spoiler:- Gee, thanks! You just spoiled the movie for me!:

Page 1073 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 739731023106310691070107110721073