Page 1015 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 15915965100510111012101310141015
Results 25,351 to 25,362 of 25362

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    ok so the movie is going to air on oct 17 to celebrate the 15 year anniversary
    and manga is about to end
    http://kyojin-tan.tumblr.com/post/92...a-new-movie-of
    I don't want to sound stupid, but is the manga going to end at the same time the movie is released?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan.
    Edit: Now to be fair, we really don't know if Sasuke and team Baka killed that cloud ninja, though it sure looked like he's dead. Maybe he's in a genjutsu and we just never see him again. I guess that minor characters fate is something up in the air. But whether or not Sasuke killed him or not, it doesn't change Sasuke's stance on being a villain at this point, because his goal is to kill a entire village, including women and children, Anakin Skywalker style.
    I don't think he was dead. At that point it was assumed that Sasuke used Tsukuyomi or some other Genjutsu to break his will and you can't kill anyone with a Genjutsu, no matter how powerful it is.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think he was dead. At that point it was assumed that Sasuke used Tsukuyomi or some other Genjutsu to break his will and you can't kill anyone with a Genjutsu, no matter how powerful it is.
    It was never stated or assumed he was in genjutsu, nor is there any hints at it. The blood on him and the lack of any confirmation of genjutsu being used could easily imply he's dead. Unless he shows up again, we'll never know. Not that it changes the point I was arguing anyway, whether he lived or died.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    ok so the movie is going to air on oct 17 to celebrate the 15 year anniversary
    and manga is about to end
    http://kyojin-tan.tumblr.com/post/92...a-new-movie-of
    So there's still no actual timeline for when it'll end, just another generic "the manga will end soon" statement that we're used to from Kishi. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I don't want to sound stupid, but is the manga going to end at the same time the movie is released?
    i believe the movie might premiere about a month before or after the manga ends

So is Naruto going to be ending this year? Hard to believe in a sense. I'm not interested in the movie though. No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    So is Naruto going to be ending this year? Hard to believe in a sense. I'm not interested in the movie though. No thank you.
    I predict either this year or sometime in 2015. Depends on how long Kishimoto will drag out the final battle with Kaguya and the length of the aftermath arc.

I think Kishi will reveal Kakashi's face in the movie. He said so in an interview. As a Kakashi fan, I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The movies are all dreadful imo, so I agree. The ending of the manga has me more excited; finally, we may see Naruto and Sasuke's final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    The movies are all dreadful imo, so I agree. The ending of the manga has me more excited; finally, we may see Naruto and Sasuke's final battle.
    Road to Ninja was a little different from the previous movies. Its almost like a possible subplot of the main story. And the konoha squads had alternate personalities which was funny IMO.

None of the Naruto movies interest me. The one where they get different personalities just sounds like a fanfic more then a movie, to be honest. It's fine for some, but I'm not really interested in the concept that much. I'm sure all the more popular characters in the Naruto series had personality tweaks to play "what if" with their fanbase.

As far as Kakashi's face goes, if they reveal it in the movie but never the manga, I will not consider it canon at all. I also don't think Kakashi needs his face shown. He's the only character in Naruto that still acts like a ninja. Let him stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    I think Kishi will reveal Kakashi's face in the movie. He said so in an interview. As a Kakashi fan, I'm excited.
    Meh. If he wanted to reveal Kakashi's face, he should've done so ages ago.

Page 1015 of 1015 FirstFirst ... 15915965100510111012101310141015