Page 1081 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8198110311071107710781079108010811082108310841085 ... LastLast
Results 27,001 to 27,025 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Hold up tho. New revelation incoming.

http://yagami1211.tumblr.com/post/10...iew-from-kishi
    http://eiga.com/movie/79681/interview/

Kishi the troll god. So it was all a deliberate trap then.

That's just mean. lol. He could've just given Hinata more time with him in the place of that. Not to say that she had none...
    Talk about trolling. This makes every troll move Trolldara did in the war look like nothing. The trolling is too much here. Thankfully, I am not a shipper. At least not with NaruSaku or NaruHina. So this doesn't effect me at all. The real ship of the series was obviously Obito and Rin. It's the only ship I care about in Naruto now. Now if Kishi screwed up that one, I'd freak :P
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

What's this I'm hearing about a movie for Bolt? How long is this mini-series gonna be lol.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    What's this I'm hearing about a movie for Bolt? How long is this mini-series gonna be lol.
    Do you have a source? I haven't heard anything about this...

Edit: You can ignore me. I didn't bother to give the ANN link RaB posted more than a quick glance.
    Last edited by Akashin; 6th December 2014 at 3:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-august/.81827

so the spin off series is coming in August
    I can't wait that long tbh. I yearn to know what kind of adventures Bolt and the other Konoha kids will run into.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I can't wait that long tbh. I yearn to know what kind of adventures Bolt and the other Konoha kids will run into.
    I don't mind the eight month wait. I kind of need a break from the series. Plus hopefully wait gives Kishi a chance to write something decent

So I'm starting to think this small mini-series isn't going to be that small.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So apparently
        Spoiler:- Wow:

LOL
    Last edited by Red and Blue; 6th December 2014 at 4:27 AM.

So apparently

LOL
    The mini-series is gonna end with Naruto considering Konohamaru to be the 8th Hokage isn't it? Gotta turn that kid into Naruto 2.0 completely.

Edit: Naruto is still a genin in the Last. What has he been doing for all this time?
    Last edited by diakyu; 6th December 2014 at 4:26 AM.

So NaruSaku was basically a joke the whole time? LMAO

Those poor shippers are gonna just keep sending in the death threats aren't they?...

Kishi confirmed second manga/anime god.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

So apparently

LOL
    It was always my secret hope given that they were both around the same age. At least Kishi did well with that, but did Hanabi even have a role in the film?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    It was always my secret hope given that they were both around the same age. At least Kishi did well with that, but did Hanabi even have a role in the film?
    Being kidnapped by Toneri, at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Those poor shippers are gonna just keep sending in the death threats aren't they?...
    Because NaruHina fans never did that or wouldn't be sending them right now if NaruSaku was canon...?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Because NaruHina fans never did that or wouldn't be sending them right now if NaruSaku was canon...?
    Oh no no no, both sides would have done the same thing, it's just hilarious to see one shipping being beat down like that.

On a another note why the hell is Naruto still Genin? Did he really fail the exam enough times to still be low ranked?...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

On a another note why the hell is Naruto still Genin? Did he really fail the exam enough times to still be low ranked?...
    Or just never got around to taking the test again. You'd have to think that after a point skill-wise, you'd just get the promotion (it's not like all the current Chunin have the leadership qualities considered desirable of a Chunin when Shikamaru got the promotion, anyway...).

The Chunin exam is stupid anyways. Kakashi became a Chunin by winning, Obito became one by showing his skills in front of a few judges, and Shikamaru became one because he showed enough skills and tactical ability that Chunin would have. Makes you think why the Chunin Exams were so hyped back then when it wasn't even the only way to become Chunin.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Oh no no no, both sides would have done the same thing, it's just hilarious to see one shipping being beat down like that.
    I guess... though to my knowledge NaruHina fans are still on the defensive.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So the next movie will focus more on how Sasuke and Sakura came to be and the characters confirmed so far are Boruto as the lead, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sarada.

And Kishi legit forgot to give Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan. But one will probably end up with Kurama (most likely Boruto) so Himawari got cheated. I really hope there's a scene eventually of Naruto's children riding on Kurama lol.
    Last edited by diakyu; 6th December 2014 at 6:46 PM.

SO the next movie will focus more on how Sasuke and Sakura came to be and the characters confirmed so far are Boruto as the lead, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sarada.

And Kishi legit forgot to give Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan.
    What? He forgot? How could he have forgotten? Is it too late to still give it to them by any means?

On a side note we get a movie focusing on Boruto and Salad. Great

And Kishi legit forgot to give Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan.
    Did he actually say as much? It's long been known that they don't have it, but did he actually say that was an oversight?

Diakyu, do you have a source explaining why the kids don't have the byakugan? I want to post it on another site

Here (from twitter). This all comes from Kishi's talks after the premiere.
    It all says-
    According to the greeting,

NARUTO’s new movie is coming on next august.

Boruto is a lead character and Naruto, Sasuke, Sarada will appear in it.

Kishi’s now busy thinking the scenario.

He’s going to think how SS get married from now.

He also worried whether the scenario of the last movie connects well with that of original manga.

He forgot to make Boruto & Himawari have Byakugan.

He named Boruto (volt) to express that Neji (which means volt in Japanese) fixed Naruto up with Hinata.
    Translation from a tumblr person I believe is legit. Don't have a link for the user though.

He never planned on writing a love story, he just knew from the end of Part 1 that he wanted Naruto to be with Hinata and have kids.
    Kishi don't care lol.
    Last edited by diakyu; 6th December 2014 at 7:44 PM.

Here (from twitter). This all comes from Kishi's talks after the premiere.
    It all says-

Translation from a tumblr person I believe is legit. Don't have a link for the user though.
    That's sort of hilarious. If NaruHina had been his endgame since day one, how exactly did it slip his mind that their children would have the Byakugan?

I'm not implying anything; I'm more genuinely baffled that their not having the Byakugan was anything but deliberate.

Okay so this says he was intending to give them the eyes but forgot, the third child will have it though. So I guess Hinata's gonna be preggos through most of the side-series.

So the next movie will focus more on how Sasuke and Sakura came to be and the characters confirmed so far are Boruto as the lead, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sarada.

And Kishi legit forgot to give Naruto and Hinata's children the Byakugan. But one will probably end up with Kurama (most likely Boruto) so Himawari got cheated. I really hope there's a scene eventually of Naruto's children riding on Kurama lol.
    There's another movie? I thought the last was the last one. Anyway I'm guessing Boruto is Naruto's son? And Sarada is Sasuke's girl, right? Frankly I do not care how Sasuke and Sakura got together. I'm not even curious to see Sakura obtain Sasuke. It is the most shallow thing in the Naruto series. I never rooted for it to happen and everytime I think about it, I want to vomit. The only good thing that came out of it was Sarada. She looks to be the most interesting of the new Konoha kids. So I just want to learn more about her. So far she's cool by me, so more Sarada is always welcome.

Did I hear right about Konohamaru? Well he's the original Naruto Jr. Nice going Konohamaru.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Okay so this says he was intending to give them the eyes but forgot, the third child will have it though. So I guess Hinata's gonna be preggos through most of the side-series.
    They're having another baby? Sure why not?

Page 1081 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8198110311071107710781079108010811082108310841085 ... LastLast