Page 1082 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8298210321072107810791080108110821083108410851086 ... LastLast
Results 27,026 to 27,050 of 27166

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Wait there's another movie after the last? And Bolt and Himawari were suppose to have the Byakugan but Kishi just derped? Am I getting that right?

Oh joy.... Better buy some more tickets because the trainwreckage ain't over yet.

I hope that film will turn out better than the last.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Well it is the last "Naruto" movie lol.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Well it is the last "Naruto" movie lol.
    You could say it was the last movie focusing on Naruto. From the sound of the Boruto film, it seems that the focus of the next films will be the next generation.

In other news, The Last hit the box office very hard. At 3 PM from December 6th the movie has earned app. 1 billion and 470 million of yen (that's USD 12,7 millions). That's 175% superior to the final gross RTN ever had. That makes The Last as the most successful Naruto movie and the 2nd best 2014 opening weekend for an anime movie, only behind Stand By Me Doraemon. From pokefans here... it's 5 times the money Hakai no Mayu to Dianshi movie has made in its opening weekend.

Source: Saiyan Island
    Last edited by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin; 6th December 2014 at 9:31 PM.

So Bolt and his sister were supposed to have Byakugan, but Kishi forgot? I'm cackling. I can forgive his trolling regarding Sakura, but forgetting a Kekkei Genkai is too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    In other news, The Last hit the box office very hard. At 3 PM from December 6th the movie has earned app. 1 billion and 470 million of yen (that's USD 12,7 millions). That's 175% superior to the final gross RTN ever had. That makes The Last as the most successful Naruto movie and the 2nd best 2014 opening weekend for an anime movie, only behind Stand By Me Doraemon. From pokefans here... it's 5 times the money Hakai no Mayu to Dianshi movie has made in its opening weekend.

It outgrossed even RTN? I guess that fans that withdrew their tickets didn't put much of a dent in the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    It outgrossed even RTN? I guess that fans that withdrew their tickets didn't put much of a dent in the box office.
    That "ticket withdrawing" never was true xDDDDDD Only a NS butthurt rant from NS tumblrs, forums, FC and facebooks

Well so much for "NaruHina killed this movie." It seems to be doing exceptionally well at the box office regardless of how bad it's been made out to be plot-wise.

Impressive. Most impressive. I'm still not excited at all for this movie, but it's nice for the NaruHina fans. I am going to take back what I said about Hinata being a hated character from this point on. I guess that's still on Sakura.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

To be perfectly honest, Naruhina most likely helped the movie greatly. It was one of the major ships after all.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I read the synopsis for The Last and literally lost any interest I had in the movie. This series is not good at romance so having a romantic plot for most of the thing sounds awful, especially with how it's handled. Naruto suddenly discovers that he loves Hinata? Alright. I thought that Toneri might have been able to make up for it but even he sounds disappointing.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Impressive. Most impressive. I'm still not excited at all for this movie, but it's nice for the NaruHina fans. I am going to take back what I said about Hinata being a hated character from this point on. I guess that's still on Sakura.
    Sakura always got more pressure because she was a member of Team 7. She should've been on par with her teammates at least, but Kishi didn't handle her right imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Sakura always got more pressure because she was a member of Team 7. She should've been on par with her teammates at least, but Kishi didn't handle her right imo.
    She only had 3 big fights in Part 2 (Sasori fight, the new Sannin scene with the Summonings, and at least getting the blowing punch on Kaguya), but that's more than anyone else not named Naruto or Sasuke. She even got more big fights than Kakashi.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

I'm curious what conflict there will be in the new movie? The villages are in peace.

I'm also curious what Boruto's fighting style will be. Kishimoto said he had a unique style in mind for him. Shame he doesn't have the byakugan, it would have been extremely useful for him

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    From what I gathered people disliked Sakura because they found her "useless" and her crush on Sasuke. I never got the "useless" excuse. Sure Kishi didn't handle Sakura nearly as well as he could have, but she has proven to be deceit in missions. Even in part 1, she stood guard for the bridge builder...who's name escapes me at the moment. Sure she didn't get to fight, but her playing the bodyguard game allowed Naruto and Sasuke too. When it came to the useless excuse, I think fans were way to harsh on Sakura. The Sasuke crush...I will not defend. But she wasn't useless.

To Void Venus, no she really didn't. Kakashi has fought Zabuza, Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, Pain, Sasuke, and Obito. That's more then Sakura's. And he played bigger roles in his fights then she did.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 7th December 2014 at 4:09 AM.

LOL, I guess expecting the last naruto movie to flop was pretty pessimistic/optimistic depending on how you look at it, but I didnt expect it to do this well...

And Kakashi is god, He steals the show no matter what happens anyway.

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Lol Joltik Kid and that one other dude on Sudoku watch. What did one of them say? People were returning their tickets and theaters were empty? LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    From what I gathered people disliked Sakura because they found her "useless" and her crush on Sasuke. I never got the "useless" excuse. Sure Kishi didn't handle Sakura nearly as well as he could have, but she has proven to be deceit in missions. Even in part 1, she stood guard for the bridge builder...who's name escapes me at the moment. Sure she didn't get to fight, but her playing the bodyguard game allowed Naruto and Sasuke too. When it came to the useless excuse, I think fans were way to harsh on Sakura. The Sasuke crush...I will not defend. But she wasn't useless.

To Void Venus, no she really didn't. Kakashi has fought Zabuza, Itachi, Kakuzu, Deidara, Pain, Sasuke, and Obito. That's more then Sakura's. And he played bigger roles in his fights then she did.
    Was the Zabuza fight in the war canon? I don't remember if it was shown in the manga. But yeah, I knew it felt off saying Sakura had more fights than Kakashi. Thanks for proving me wrong.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Was the Zabuza fight in the war canon? I don't remember if it was shown in the manga. But yeah, I knew it felt off saying Sakura had more fights than Kakashi. Thanks for proving me wrong.
    He did fight Zabuza in the manga as well. It was a short fight like most skirmishes in the war arc, but Kakashi at least took action against Zabuza again.

Lol Joltik Kid and that one other dude on Sudoku watch. What did one of them say? People were returning their tickets and theaters were empty? LMFAO

Actually I meant when they first met Kakashi fought Zabuza twice in part 1. The first time got interrupted by Haku. The second one got interrupted by Gato and his minions. Still really good part 1 fights. They did fight when Zabuza was a Edo Tensei. It was the other swordsmen that got the offscreen treatment. Those were the days. Back when Naruto was about ninjas on missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I'm curious what conflict there will be in the new movie? The villages are in peace.
    I don't think this will be a problem come next fall since we'll already be well into the mini-series by then. Perhaps there's a good reason why Orochimaru wasn't dealt with. How mad would people be if Boruto defeated Orochimaru lol.

I don't think this will be a problem come next fall since we'll already be well into the mini-series by then. Perhaps there's a good reason why Orochimaru wasn't dealt with. How mad would people be if Boruto defeated Orochimaru lol.
    Not to mention that there's still Missing Nin and the like. Just because there's peace between the villages doesn't mean anything; what do you think the story was doing up until (and a bit into) Shippuden?

Weren't there rumors of Oro getting killed off in The Last?

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Not to mention that there's still Missing Nin and the like. Just because there's peace between the villages doesn't mean anything; what do you think the story was doing up until (and a bit into) Shippuden?
    Nothing? Didn't seem like Akatsuki even went on the Bijuu hunting trips until after Naruto got back to the village. There was that slight tease with Sasuke and the sound he heard. No way that was just a "What was that? Oh, I think it was just my imagination" kind of thing.

Weren't there rumors of Oro getting killed off in The Last?
    Unless there were other rumors saying this that I haven't seen (I can hardly rule it out; I haven't been paying much attention), this was bunched together with a bunch of obviously false claims that got debunked quickly.

Nothing? Didn't seem like Akatsuki even went on the Bijuu hunting trips until after Naruto got back to the village. There was that slight tease with Sasuke and the sound he heard. No way that was just a "What was that? Oh, I think it was just my imagination" kind of thing.
    Only if the Wave Arc, Chuunin Exams Arc, Search for Tsunade and Sasuke Retrieval Arc are all nothing, I suppose... Point is, conflict can exist in spite of the relative peace between the villages.

Nothing? Didn't seem like Akatsuki even went on the Bijuu hunting trips until after Naruto got back to the village.
    But they had two Bijuu sealed away even before hunting Gaara and sealing Shukaku, so I do think they were busy hunting Bijuu even before Part 2 started.

they were collecting info on them. the jinvidrisrt weren't probably known to outsiders

Page 1082 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8298210321072107810791080108110821083108410851086 ... LastLast