Page 1083 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8398310331073107910801081108210831084108510861087 LastLast
Results 27,051 to 27,075 of 27158

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

The rumors about Orochimaru were wrong. I don't even think he gets mentioned in the last.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The rumors about Orochimaru were wrong. I don't even think he gets mentioned in the last.
    Thank God. At least that means that he's still alive after all and may make an appearance in the spin-off with Kabuto perhaps. That's the most that I'm hoping for.

There's going to be another movie in August of next year? Hoping the miniseries is serialized and becomes Part 3. And NaruHina are having a third child? Gaddang. Naruto really loves Hinata, doesn't he? If there was a couple I thought would be populating like rabbits, it would be ShikaTema or SasuSaku, make lots of Uchiha babies and restore the clan. They need a boy to keep the name down the line.

PS Is Naruto keeping his Uzumaki name? Everyone now knows he's Minato's child. Him and his family should be Namikaze now.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

In other news Junko stepping down as Naruto's VA and not voicing Boruto

Spoiler:- Source:

Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Lol Joltik Kid and that one other dude on Sudoku watch. What did one of them say? People were returning their tickets and theaters were empty? LMFAO
    Hardy har har... What do you want a medal?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

There's going to be another movie in August of next year? Hoping the miniseries is serialized and becomes Part 3. And NaruHina are having a third child? Gaddang. Naruto really loves Hinata, doesn't he? If there was a couple I thought would be populating like rabbits, it would be ShikaTema or SasuSaku, make lots of Uchiha babies and restore the clan. They need a boy to keep the name down the line.

PS Is Naruto keeping his Uzumaki name? Everyone now knows he's Minato's child. Him and his family should be Namikaze now.
    Well he's grown up with it all his life, so I see no need to change it. Plus there is no Namikaze clan

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    In other news Junko stepping down as Naruto's VA and not voicing Boruto

Spoiler:- Source:

Hardy har har... What do you want a medal?
    Nope, no need for that. Getting a report that conflicted with your or the other guy's constant "this movie bombed LOLOLOLOL" posts was all that was necessary. Them NaruSaku fans be mad as fudge spreading false information. I bet they make the best McDonalds French fries with all that salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Well he's grown up with it all his life, so I see no need to change it. Plus there is no Namikaze clan
    He's married now, and that would get him to get his birth identifcation. Maybe he sees or seeks out info on Minato, sees that his last name is Namikaze, and that he kept Kushina's family name instead of his dad's. I guess he could just decide to not get it changed.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 7th December 2014 at 9:08 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Nope, no need for that. Getting a report that conflicted with your or the other guy's constant "this movie bombed LOLOLOLOL" posts was all that was necessary. Them NaruHina fans be mad as fudge spreading false information. I bet they make the best McDonalds French fries with all that salt.
    Stooping to Salt levels huh... life to fragile for you?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I just laugh at all the negative reviews and everybody saying where the hell did NH come from, it was never in the manga. Also saying that Naruto is the biggest scumbag in the world. He claims he only loves Sakura bc of the rivalry with Sasuke and he hates when people lie to themselves, but I guess it's okay when he does it huh?

Such a joke.

Stooping to Salt levels huh... life to fragile for you?
    Oops my bad. I meant NaruSaku fans, not NaruHina fans lol I changed it. And what? I'm pretty there's zero hints of saltiness in my post. Get your internet memes checked please. I don't think you know what being salty means. And "life too fragile for you?". FTFY

Moving from that, the Hanabi special in the anime is okay. Makes me want a Konohamaru special now though. Going from the bratty honorable grandson to Naruto v2. Would be awesome if Bolt and Sarada are in the same team, and Konohamaru becomes their Jonin teacher.

Oops my bad. I meant NaruSaku fans, not NaruHina fans lol I changed it. And what? I'm pretty there's zero hints of saltiness in my post. Get your internet memes checked please. I don't think you know what being salty means. And "life too fragile for you?". FTFY

Moving from that, the Hanabi special in the anime is okay. Makes me want a Konohamaru special now though. Going from the bratty honorable grandson to Naruto v2. Would be awesome if Bolt and Sarada are in the same team, and Konohamaru becomes their Jonin teacher.
    I`m honestly expecting this to be the case. The question is, who would be the third teammate? One of the other new gen kids or a new character? I`m betting on the latter.

I`m honestly expecting this to be the case. The question is, who would be the third teammate? One of the other new gen kids or a new character? I`m betting on the latter.
    Inojin, Shikadai, and Chocho will no doubt be in the same team. Himawari is way too young. Maybe Lee's son/student? No way it will be a fodder, so a new character it is. I wish Kakashi got married and had children, and that the kid will be part of the new generation, but that's too late now.

Turns out box office total hasn't been posted yet for the Last
    It's possible it could gross higher, but to think it did better then the entire run of RTN in a single day isn't all that bright

Turns out box office total hasn't been posted yet for the Last
    It's possible it could gross higher, but to think it did better then the entire run of RTN in a single day isn't all that bright
    Yeah. It outgrossed the 1st income of RTN (which was of about (US$ 6.500.000). So, obviously it wpuld outgross the final income of RTN in about only 1 day. Heck, it even wpuld outcome the final income of XY movie 17 (which was about USD 27.000.000, the second to lowest final gross a Pokemon movie has ever had)

Okay, so Im going though the Itachi pursuit arc (In the anime, since finding manga shops is legit impossible where I live), and I was wondering, does Sasuke's curse-mark forme look utterly stupid and overdesigned to anybody else?

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Okay, so Im going though the Itachi pursuit arc (In the anime, since finding manga shops is legit impossible where I live), and I was wondering, does Sasuke's curse-mark forme look utterly stupid and overdesigned to anybody else?
    Why not just shop on Amazon or other online stores that sell manga?

I also hate Sasuke's Cursed Mark form. The hair and marking on his nose is stupid, and the hand wings scream "I iz kul".

NaruHina's wedding group photo

Better be Studio Pierrot who made a mistake for not included Sauce, and not Kishi deliberately wanting Sauce out. Kishi's a freakin PR nightmare based on the interviews lately, and has to at least show one good thing for Sakura. She's just there standing alone, forever alone, while Saino are holding hands. Also, that home is baller. Minato's home doesn't compare. Naruto's house has a nice view of the Hokage faces, and Minato's didn't. The Hyuuga clan probably payed for it, and Hiashi smugly smiling that he owns the status as Master Eugenist.

I don't really care for Konohamaru as a character, so I sincerely hope that he's not Bolt's Jonin instructor. I'd rather see Shikamaru have that role.

Sasuke may not have been in the village at the time, which would explain why he wasn't in the photo

love the design of the house. Being married to a clan princess has its perks

want it made clear in chpt 699 that sasuke wont return to the village until he feels redeemed and kishimoto said that sasuke was on a journey to learn about kaguya revival so that it wouldnt happen again...so he obviously wont go back to konoha for a wedding even if him and naruto are best friends

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't really care for Konohamaru as a character, so I sincerely hope that he's not Bolt's Jonin instructor. I'd rather see Shikamaru have that role.
    Shikamaru could have been Mirai's Jonin leader before he became Naruto's advisor. I'm guessing Mirai's a genius like Kakashi and Itachi were, and became Jonin at a young age. Why would a Genin or Chunin become Kakashi's bodyguard?

The novel list
    I'm assuming the top is the first novel to release, and the bottom to release last? If so
    1) Kakashi
    2) Shikamaru
    3) Akatsuki
    4) Gaara
    5) Sakura
    6) Konoha

The novels are set after Ch700, so I have no idea what Akatsuki is doing here. Maybe the name has been revived, but instead of being comprised of defectors and criminals, it's now a new group comprised of the best ninjas from different villages in one group?

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    want it made clear in chpt 699 that sasuke wont return to the village until he feels redeemed and kishimoto said that sasuke was on a journey to learn about kaguya revival so that it wouldnt happen again...so he obviously wont go back to konoha for a wedding even if him and naruto are best friends
    The thing is, Sarada is about the same age as Bolt and the InoShikaCho kids. 700 supposedly takes place 13 years after The Last. There's probably a few years of timeskip from Toneri's defeat to NaruHina's marriage. Sauce would have to get back home at Konoha sometime around Naruto's wedding, but only be late just a few months. If it is a few months, then what a butthole he is. He could have spared just a day to visit when his journey was about to end in just a few months anyway. Unless Sakura constantly went out to meet Sauce during his journey.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 7th December 2014 at 11:11 PM.

You know, when you think about it, it makes a bit more sense for Sakura to have another baby that Hinata. . The Uchiha clan needs to be restored and Sasuke only has one child. . You would think he would have wanted more kids. Plus if Sarada marries and has kids(coughBoltcough) her kids won't have the Uchiha surname. If Sakura has another Baby and it's a boy, the child would have kids that could carry on the Uchiha name

You know, when you think about it, it makes a bit more sense for Sakura to have another baby that Hinata. . The Uchiha clan needs to be restored and Sasuke only has one child. . You would think he would have wanted more kids. Plus if Sarada marries and has kids(coughBoltcough) her kids won't have the Uchiha surname. If Sakura has another Baby and it's a boy, the child would have kids that could carry on the Uchiha name
    Please no more Uchiha's. No more Uchiha's, no more Sharingan, Rinnegan, MS, Susanoo, or any of that junk. The Uchiha clan does not need to be restored and start up more drama. Every major supervillain in Naruto has been Uchiha related.

Also, cool wedding picture. Everyone looks so grown up, and Hanabi holding Neji's picture up. He hasn't been forgotten. Must be cool to marry the number 1 heroic shinobi of their era.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I guess. Sasuke doesn't seem to visit Sakura often though, so I doubt they'd have a chance to have another kid assuming that Sarada isn't simply Karin's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I guess. Sasuke doesn't seem to visit Sakura often though, so I doubt they'd have a chance to have another kid assuming that Sarada isn't simply Karin's daughter.
    is

I honestly don't see a resemblance between the two besides the glasses. Plus Kishi's assistant confirmed that Sarada is Sakura's flesh and blood

Sasuke could always comeback during the Bolt movie. Plenty of time to knock up Sakura before taking off again

why is temari so hot?

this is why shikamaru got the most development

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    why is ino and hinata so hot?
    fixed that for you...according to most of the fandom those two are always on top of the list

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Page 1083 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 8398310331073107910801081108210831084108510861087 LastLast