Page 993 of 993 FirstFirst ... 893943983989990991992993
Results 24,801 to 24,822 of 24822

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by comedian View Post
    did anyone else notice kaguya's eye set on the bottom-left corner of page 12ish(varies from site to site) if it is, then i have an interesting theory as to a part of the story from that era that may have been unspoken.EDIT: youll have to pardon me for my cryptically worded post, but im not used to this forum and am unsure if this is a thread to post theories
    I saw it too, but I took it as mere foreshadowing to what Madara's next form will resemble now that he's absorbed the entire Shinju.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I saw it too, but I took it as mere foreshadowing to what Madara's next form will resemble now that he's absorbed the entire Shinju.
    I hope Trolldara does not have another form. I don't want another year long fight with Trolldara. It would be too much for me. Too much.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

pardon me if i am reaching with this but i saw it as foreshadowing that kaguya is somehow involved in the current storyline and got me thinking about some things that
    were just kind of granted, like how the shinju came after so6p for being born with chakra as opposed to going after the original thief? and why did kaguya not fight alongside
    her children against the shinju? and why was her role in the story so mitigated compared to hagoromo's? then it occured to me that something happened to kaguya between
    birthing her children and them fighting the ten-tails. My theory is that kaguya either became one with the shinju or(and bear with me here) maybe the original shinju condensed
    it's essence into the fruit and over time after eating it kaguya became the shinju. i don't have a clue what happened to the original but this does answer a lot of the questions such
    as why her children had to pay for her sins. heck she could even tenpenchii like the current ten-tails did.

if this just seems like trolling bs please ignore it

if not; feel free to comment

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    I see a couple of thing happening after this fight involving Naruto and Sasuke:

1. The Tailed Beasts are sealed away after Madara's defeat/imprisonment/alliance shift. They have been the cause of so much strife for the Ninja World and are a large reason as to why other villages are constantly at each other's throats. They're basically nuclear deterrents, with each village fearing that the other would send their jinchuriki after them should they attack and every village wants the strongest ones to themselves. With them removed from the world, it stops other villages from killing each other to pursue them. Not only that, it depowers Naruto who is nothing short of a god at this point and puts him more on the level of a Kage. Not to mention I would much prefer it is Naruto's focus was shifted towards Sage Mode and Wind Release jutsu instead of giving him every bijuu power up under the sun.

2. Sasuke loses his Rinnegan. Like Naruto losing the Tailed Beasts, Sasuke loses his powerup granted to him by the Sage, if anything beause it feels like it was a last minute super boost that main characters get when fighting the main villain of a series towards its end. Writers always seem to feel the need to give their main characters ridiculous powerups when fighting the villain due to virtually nothing else being effective. Sasuke with the ability to use all 5 nature transformations is a power for a threat that no longer exists, much like Naruto have every single Tailed Beast inside of him. Like Naruto, Sasuke is still formidable without powerups like that, with him still having the Sharingan, Fire and Lightning Release.
    You also have to consider the idea that the tailed beasts are kind of like the cornerstones of some of a lot of these major villages. If they were just removed outright, you would likely have the "Link Between Worlds" problem again. It'll probably be for the best that Naruto keep the Tailed Beasts within him and watch over them. The Ninja World has a lot of rebuilding to do, and the power of the tailed beasts and the Rinnegan should help a lot with that. Sure, Naruto is eventually going to get a few funny looks for being so powerful and allied to Konohagakure, but if he can keep the political BS in check, things should be okay. Maybe, if he does die, he'll have found a way to get everyone to use chakra in the same way the Sage of Six Paths originally planned it to be used.
    3DS Friend Code: 2363-6123-7178

"It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."
    — Major Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

Chapters created so far: 9
    The link is in th picture. Enjoy!

Naruto's previous performance has me worried. If he was that powerful even before powering up, I can't see this fight continuing without some massive PIS. Sasuke having the combo Sharinnegan was interesting, but I'm kind of sick of the Rinnegan and was hoping he wouldn't get it, so I really hope it has something unique going for it. Still, we're nearing the end and that's a plus.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I have a feeling that the final battle with Madara will only be a couple of chapters. It would only be longer if Madara will gain a big advantage over Naruto and Sasuke, which I doubt he will at this point.

I just hope that Naruto combines more of the Bijuu's chakra to create more jutsu variations like he did with the Rasenshuriken.

People are saying that Sasuke has the Juubi's Eye but he doesn't show his face until the last panel and it's kind of hard to tell. I think he's going to ultimately provide utility to Naruto because Naruto's upgrade has so much potential to work with. I hope it goes beyond Son Goku's lava.

We'll have to see how our villains progress. Obito and Sakura being alone together makes me think he'll make Sakura destroy the Rinnegan. Madara also seems like he'll be possessed by Kaguya.

I want to see the world's most powerful '1000 Years of Death' to kill Trolldara.
    The Artist Formerly Known as Celebii151

Spoiler:- PASBL Record:

I just hope that Naruto combines more of the Bijuu's chakra to create more jutsu variations like he did with the Rasenshuriken.
    The Rasenshuriken will just become a overexposed move just like the regular Rasengan did. Well that just makes it a Naruto move. Maybe he'll use his clones and do a hundred different Rasenshurikens. I want to see more Biju powers used by Naruto. Lets see some of the other Tailed Beast abilities.

So something that I didn't quite understand about the chapter was the lava release Rasenshuriken. Because isn't being a wind release what makes the rasenshuriken....well, the rasenshuriken? Or is it like a kekkei Genkei?

I don't know, I just think Kishimoto should have made a rasengan strictly with a fire release.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFusion View Post
    I want to see the world's most powerful '1000 Years of Death' to kill Trolldara.
    No, the Sexy Jutsu will defeat Madara

All in seriousness, I think Madara will "die" once Kaguya takes over his body since he did absorb the god tree... Though I think the ninja tools that TenTen has (from Ningaku and Ginkaku) will be able to defeat Maduya (Madara+Kaguya)

Pokémon X (3DS) FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Type Grass: Petilil, Pansage, Gogoat

Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)
        Spoiler:- Badges Won:

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    So something that I didn't quite understand about the chapter was the lava release Rasenshuriken. Because isn't being a wind release what makes the rasenshuriken....well, the rasenshuriken? Or is it like a kekkei Genkei?

I don't know, I just think Kishimoto should have made a rasengan strictly with a fire release.
    Thats just the form it takes. It can be augmented to have any element considering the original Ransengan is just a ball of chakra.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Thats just the form it takes. It can be augmented to have any element considering the original Ransengan is just a ball of chakra.
    I know that, that's what I'm saying. It becomes the Rasenshuriken from the wind element. If it was replaced with fire wouldn't it lose the shuriken and take the shape of a bomb or something fire like?

Unless I misunderstood your post lol
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The Rasenshuriken will just become a overexposed move just like the regular Rasengan did. Well that just makes it a Naruto move. Maybe he'll use his clones and do a hundred different Rasenshurikens. I want to see more Biju powers used by Naruto. Lets see some of the other Tailed Beast abilities.
    The Rasenshuriken is already overexposed though, so I don't really care that Naruto is adding other chakra elements to it. At least Naruto's making good use of the Bijuu's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I know that, that's what I'm saying. It becomes the Rasenshuriken from the wind element. If it was replaced with fire wouldn't it lose the shuriken and take the shape of a bomb or something fire like?

Unless I misunderstood your post lol
    You did misunderstand. The shuriken shape isn't a product of it being Wind Release; the tiny wind blades the Rasenshuriken is composed of is the Wind Release. That it's a shuriken is simply something Naruto did with it when creating it, and that shouldn't change regardless of what the Jutsu is composed of.

The Rasenshuriken is already overexposed though, so I don't really care that Naruto is adding other chakra elements to it. At least Naruto's making good use of the Bijuu's powers.
    Now, I wouldn't say it's too overexposed. I mean it's about to be, but before now it was moderately used. It would be cool to see him make some new element shapes with the Tailed Beast powers, instead of just putting it all on the Rasenshuriken move. Maybe that is asking for too much but oh well.

It would be nice to see Naruto create new techniques using the Beasts power, instead of simply adding them to his rasengan.

I wonder if Sasuke will use the Six Paths Technique now that he has the Rinnegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I wonder if Sasuke will use the Six Paths Technique now that he has the Rinnegan?
    If you mean that he'll create "Pains" like Nagato made, then no, I don't think he will. It doesn't sound like something he'd do in my opinion.

If you mean that he'll create "Pains" like Nagato made, then no, I don't think he will. It doesn't sound like something he'd do in my opinion.
    Nagato could still use the powers of the individual pains, even without the extra bodies. He proved this when he was revived by Kabuto.

Sasuke might be able to use all the powers of the Pain dolls. In addition to all the hax powers of MS it makes Sasuke almost as broken as Trolldara.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Nagato could still use the powers of the individual pains, even without the extra bodies. He proved this when he was revived by Kabuto.
    I know. I'm talking about the various "path" bodies though, which would be redundant in my opinion. I hope Sasuke uses several chakra natures against Madara instead anyway.

Page 993 of 993 FirstFirst ... 893943983989990991992993