Page 1084 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 84984103410741080108110821083108410851086 LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #27076
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    fixed that for you...according to most of the fandom those two are always on top of the list
    Biggest bust. We all know they win because they have the biggest bust. Temari probably does too, but it's not obvious if it's big or not. Tsunade would also win if only she was younger, but she's an old granny that can make herself look younger.

    Yeah, I've been saying it doesn't make sense why Sasuke isn't making more bunnies with Sakura. He at least needs a boy to keep the family name down the line. Naruto's got it all. He has a boy, and now he can keep making more babies with Hinata and not worry about the gender. More babies, more Uzumakis that will someday restore the clan. They're also allied with the Hyuuga clan, so they will be protected by them.

    I bet Sasuke has a laptop inside his messenger bag. He probably Skypes with Sakura and Sarada, once again proving Sauce is best dad.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  2. #27077
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    fixed that for you...according to most of the fandom those two are always on top of the list
    most of the fandom is terrible so temari is still the hottest

  3. #27078
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Naruto and Hinata's date

    Two pages, really short. The parody fanart of this is hilarious. Naruto will never able to hide anything, but why would be when he gets the best Konoha girl.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  4. #27079
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    most of the fandom is terrible so temari is still the hottest
    for me it would be... going from how they look in the Last: Naruto the movie
    1. Hinata

    2. Ino

    3. Tenten

    4. Sakura/Temari

    5. Sakura/Temari...theyre both unappealing to me but i guess i give sakura the narrow edge in terms of appeal

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  5. #27080
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    I'm cackling at Hinata using her Byakugan to look at Naruto's wallet. The date seems so surreal though. Like, I didn't think that Kishi would actually show it.

  6. #27081
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence. I think this means the epilogue of the Last takes place maybe a year or two before Naruto becomes Hokage (he isn't on the Hokage Monument and his children look younger).
    Last edited by diakyu; 8th December 2014 at 8:14 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  7. #27082
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence. I think this means the epilogue of the Last takes place maybe a year or two before Naruto becomes Hokage (he isn't on the Hokage Monument and his children look younger).
    For a minute there I thought I saw people falling to their deaths off the monuments or falling debri, but it's actually snow.

    Better get my eyes checked soon lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  8. #27083
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence. I think this means the epilogue of the Last takes place maybe a year or two before Naruto becomes Hokage (he isn't on the Hokage Monument and his children look younger).
    Dem feels, bro. Naruto before he became an abusive father who drinks and beats his wife, pays no attention to his children, and eats cup ramen everyday and surfs the web for cat videos all day. (I'm joking. I just want Sauce to be the best father) It's nice to finally see Naruto achieve his goal as Hokage, but not when it means he barely has time for his family.

    Here's hoping Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry lives on through Himawari and Sarada. Bolt can be the Sakura, useless.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  9. #27084
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Hopefully they address Naruto's neglect of his family in the new movie. I think Kishimoto put it in so it could be a plot point for the new movie.

  10. #27085
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Hopefully they address Naruto's neglect of his family in the new movie. I think Kishimoto put it in so it could be a plot point for the new movie.
    Uh, you mean the neglect that was addressed in the same chapter it was brought up? Naruto is Hokage, and an orphan that grew up to view all of Konoha as his family to boot. He made it clear in 700 that this was still the case, and that he wanted for Boruto to grow to see the village the same way.

    I didn't think it needed to be elaborated upon more than it was, really...

  11. #27086
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Where all are equal
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence
    OMG, that's soooooo darn adorable, and his house is looking really nice although them moving into Naruto's tiny apartment would have been hilarious

  12. #27087
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Hopefully they address Naruto's neglect of his family in the new movie. I think Kishimoto put it in so it could be a plot point for the new movie.
    There is no neglect. It's just that ever since becoming a Hokage, he clearly hasn't had much time to relax and play with his family. There was also the fact that Ch700 happened during the day of the Gokage meeting, so he could have been extra busy planning things out.

    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    OMG, that's soooooo darn adorable, and his house is looking really nice although them moving into Naruto's tiny apartment would have been hilarious
    Hiashi bought them the house probably to start scheming his plan for another generation. Or maybe Yamato built it for them, FREE HOUSE!
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  13. #27088
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence. I think this means the epilogue of the Last takes place maybe a year or two before Naruto becomes Hokage (he isn't on the Hokage Monument and his children look younger).
    That's cute. I didn't even know that it snowed in Konoha tbh. I still think the movie is garbage though. I'm surprised by its success, but the plot is lame in my view.

  14. #27089
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Dem feels, bro. Naruto before he became an abusive father who drinks and beats his wife, pays no attention to his children, and eats cup ramen everyday and surfs the web for cat videos all day. (I'm joking. I just want Sauce to be the best father) It's nice to finally see Naruto achieve his goal as Hokage, but not when it means he barely has time for his family.

    Here's hoping Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry lives on through Himawari and Sarada. Bolt can be the Sakura, useless.
    Sasuke's no better. He's not even in the village with his so-called "family" or only stopping by to make sure there's at least one Uchiha to one day bring more ruin to the shinobi world with unneeded drama. As far as the kids, I hope Bolt and Sarada aren't hardcore rivals like Naruto and Sasuke are. It's just rehashing what has already been done and robbing these characters of their own identity. Bolt alone, is going to have a tough time stepping out of Naruto's shadow.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  15. #27090
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    presently Southwest England
    Posts
    529

    Default

    Speaking of Yamato, did we ever came to know his full true name? All I know is Kakashi called him Tenzo once.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

    Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

    Intended Omega Ruby Team:

  16. #27091
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Speaking of Yamato, did we ever came to know his full true name? All I know is Kakashi called him Tenzo once.
    Nope. His real name is still a mystery. Not that I particularly care, but Kishi should've revealed it in the new databook at least.

  17. #27092
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sasuke's no better. He's not even in the village with his so-called "family" or only stopping by to make sure there's at least one Uchiha to one day bring more ruin to the shinobi world with unneeded drama. As far as the kids, I hope Bolt and Sarada aren't hardcore rivals like Naruto and Sasuke are. It's just rehashing what has already been done and robbing these characters of their own identity. Bolt alone, is going to have a tough time stepping out of Naruto's shadow.
    I don't want Bolt to be mini Naruto, instead I want Himawari for that. We only know her as this cute girl, but what if she's like RtN Hinata? She can be like "You better not touch my big bro, you *insert bad word here*" to Sarada. We can get all kinds of shenanigans with her, a complete opposite of her mom. As The Last has shown, the ninja world now has cellphones and doing selfies. Sasuke probably never has time to be at home, but he probably always carries his laptop around and using Ninja Skype to video chat with Sakura and Sarada.

    Full scene of the after credits scene and the Bolt teaser for the August movie
    Love the "No Ramen No Life" poster lol I bet Teuchi and his daughter must be raking in the dough by being Naruto's personal chefs.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 9th December 2014 at 12:27 AM.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  18. #27093
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Since Bolt is just like Naruto, I can't say that him getting a movie as well excites me much. I'd have rather seen Sasuke get a movie, as puzzling as that may sound.

  19. #27094
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    This gif (major spoilers) single-handedly vindicates the movie's existence. I think this means the epilogue of the Last takes place maybe a year or two before Naruto becomes Hokage (he isn't on the Hokage Monument and his children look younger).
    Then that skyscraper city above Konoha sure got built fast.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  20. #27095
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,591

    Default

    Sooo what happened to Orochimaru, did he really just get away in the end?
    Now I'm curious lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

    Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!


  21. #27096
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Since Bolt is just like Naruto, I can't say that him getting a movie as well excites me much. I'd have rather seen Sasuke get a movie, as puzzling as that may sound.
    I thought SasuSaku were getting a movie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Then that skyscraper city above Konoha sure got built fast.
    There's a few buildings visible. They're probably being built at that moment. Still, they sure modernized in an extremely short time. If taking selfies is a thing, I take it twerking must also be?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Sooo what happened to Orochimaru, did he really just get away in the end?
    Now I'm curious lol.
    Me too. Really hope he stole some Madara's DNA and the Kages, mixed them all up with his own, and become Part 3's baddie.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

  22. #27097
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    652

    Default

    I could see Orochimaru maybe appearing in part 3(assuming he`s still alive at that point). But I highly doubt he will be the main antagonist. It will probably be a brand new character

  23. #27098
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I thought SasuSaku were getting a movie?
    Are they really? Great, just when I thought that the franchise couldn't sink any lower.

  24. #27099
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    I thought SasuSaku were getting a movie?
    When talking about the new Boruto movie Kishi just mentioned he was putting thought into how Sakura and Sasuke got together. It could be an episode in the anime after they cover Chapter 699 for all we know.

    Not gonna lie, I'm kinda in to the whole wandering Sasuke thing now that he's not actively trying to ruin everyone's day.
    Last edited by diakyu; 11th December 2014 at 6:24 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  25. #27100
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yharnam
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    When talking about the new Boruto movie Kishi just mentioned he was putting thought into how Sakura and Sasuke got together. It could be an episode in the anime after they cover Chapter 699 for all we know.

    Not gonna lie, I'm kinda in to the whole wandering Sasuke thing now that he's not actively trying to ruin everyone's day.
    Maybe the Sakura novel will all be about her remembering how Sasuke came back and fell in love with her. Maybe story time with Sarada on how they disregard all the moments where Sakura went Gaga for Sauce's hot bod. I wonder though, did his atonement last until he came back and got Sakura preggo, or is he still going, which is why Sarada commented on Sauce being as neglectful as Naruto.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Page 1084 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 84984103410741080108110821083108410851086 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •