Page 1085 of 1158 FirstFirst ... 859851035107510811082108310841085108610871088108910951135 ... LastLast
Results 27,101 to 27,125 of 28933

Thread: Naruto and Boruto Discussion Thread

  1. #27101
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 was announced for PS4 and if the logo is anything to go by it'll be finishing the manga story, but they also seem to be covering the Last. Looking forward to seeing Naruto vs Sasuke. This game and the anime are gonna go ham with that fight, I'm so hyped.

    Edit: oh God, covering the Last means there will be 5 versions of Naruto and Sasuke lol.
    Yup! So excited! Ditch last gen already and move on to next gen and not have to compromise for older and weaker hardware

    Game will probably also be on PC and Xbone. I'd be fine if the movie only covers the war arc, but all the way from the beginning. So much potential to create really awesome set pieces for fights, which were already done in NSUNS3, but the better hardware could benefit in bringing out larger and more realized fights. I can feel the Kaguya boss fight being mindblowing. Playable Kaguya and Toneri would be cool. The kids probably won't be playable until Storm 5 when we'll have enough info on how they fight.

    If the game goes up to Ch700, we can even have 6 Naruto and Sasuke, and 5 Kakashis! 7th Hokage Naruto, neglectful Sauce, and 6th Hokage Kakashi will definitely get their own character slots. Maybe the game will even include Part 1, Part 2, and Ch700 versions of everyone, taking up at least 30 slots of the same characters, just different in ages.


  2. #27102
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    9,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Are they really? Great, just when I thought that the franchise couldn't sink any lower.
    They better not. I do not want to see a movie of Sakura hooking up with a man who tried to murder her twice in the same day and called her trash to her face. What would they tell us? Sakura never got over Sasuke. We all know that. It wouldn't be hard for Sasuke to hook up with Sakura, because there is nothing he can do to make her stop loving him. His character did such a fast change in 699 in regards to Sakura. I couldn't care less about how they hook up. If it wasn't for Sasuke's daughter Sarada, I'd be utterly disgusted everytime I see them. I only call Sarada Sasuke's daughter, because I refuse to acknowledge her mother until further notice.

    I would love to see Sasuke and Sarada interact however. That is something I am itching to see.

    And as far as Orochimaru goes, I still detest him being alive right now. He has no place in this world. Yet kishi brought him back. Biggest Naruto mistake ever!
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

  3. #27103
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They better not. I do not want to see a movie of Sakura hooking up with a man who tried to murder her twice in the same day and called her trash to her face. What would they tell us? Sakura never got over Sasuke. We all know that. It wouldn't be hard for Sasuke to hook up with Sakura, because there is nothing he can do to make her stop loving him. His character did such a fast change in 699 in regards to Sakura. I couldn't care less about how they hook up. If it wasn't for Sasuke's daughter Sarada, I'd be utterly disgusted everytime I see them. I only call Sarada Sasuke's daughter, because I refuse to acknowledge her mother until further notice.

    I would love to see Sasuke and Sarada interact however. That is something I am itching to see.

    And as far as Orochimaru goes, I still detest him being alive right now. He has no place in this world. Yet kishi brought him back. Biggest Naruto mistake ever!
    Didn't Hagoromo explain that Naruto's Talk No Jutsu works because Ashura had the ability to persuade people to see the light or some BS like that? You get Nard to nag you for just a few seconds, and boom, you're now a good guy and free of death crimes!

    I personally just want more Sauce. Now that he's not an A-hole, maybe he'll actually be a fun character again. I'd like another filler where adult Naruto, Sauce, and Sakura try to finally find out Kakashi's face once and for all.

    Do you hear that? It's the sound of Kishi's bling, gettin' ready for Part 3. Gotta fund that second vacation somehow.


  4. #27104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    10,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 was announced for PS4 and if the logo is anything to go by it'll be finishing the manga story, but they also seem to be covering the Last. Looking forward to seeing Naruto vs Sasuke. This game and the anime are gonna go ham with that fight, I'm so hyped.

    Edit: oh God, covering the Last means there will be 5 versions of Naruto and Sasuke lol.
    Well there was like 5 versions of goku and gohan in bt3

    Kid
    Early
    Mid
    End
    GT
    __
    Kid
    Teen
    Adult
    Ultimate/Mystic
    Saiyaman
    Future

    so it isn't too unheard of

  5. #27105
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Well there was like 5 versions of goku and gohan in bt3

    Kid
    Early
    Mid
    End
    GT
    __
    Kid
    Teen
    Adult
    Ultimate/Mystic
    Saiyaman
    Future

    so it isn't too unheard of
    Budokai Tenkaichi 3 has the biggest roster of any fighting game other than Mugen, so it's not a fair comparison. It had like what, 150 characters or so?

    I personally want the Sound 4, Kurenai, and Anko back as playable characters. Go crazy and add in all the dead Kages, Hagoromo and Hamura, Izuna, Hiashi, Mito, all of the K10's parents, etc. Time to finally surpass BT3 in terms of roster size.


  6. #27106
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    He has no place in this world.
    We don't even know what Orochimaru's up to now, so how can you say that he's got no purpose?

  7. #27107
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    9,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We don't even know what Orochimaru's up to now, so how can you say that he's got no purpose?
    What is Orochimaru going to do? Try and get Sharingan again? Even if he got it, he's no match for Naruto and Sasuke. Nobody trust him, and nobody is going to put up with him in their village either. Orochimaru's era is over. He should have stayed dead when Sasuke overcame his jutsu. What's he going to be, a threat to the next generation? Like Naruto would tolerate him hanging around.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

  8. #27108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    10,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Budokai Tenkaichi 3 has the biggest roster of any fighting game other than Mugen, so it's not a fair comparison. It had like what, 150 characters or so?

    I personally want the Sound 4, Kurenai, and Anko back as playable characters. Go crazy and add in all the dead Kages, Hagoromo and Hamura, Izuna, Hiashi, Mito, all of the K10's parents, etc. Time to finally surpass BT3 in terms of roster size.
    how big was the roster of the lastest naruto game? it looked pretty big. I don't really seem them added in the parents but hey

  9. #27109
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lansing MI
    Posts
    9,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Budokai Tenkaichi 3 has the biggest roster of any fighting game other than Mugen, so it's not a fair comparison. It had like what, 150 characters or so?

    I personally want the Sound 4, Kurenai, and Anko back as playable characters. Go crazy and add in all the dead Kages, Hagoromo and Hamura, Izuna, Hiashi, Mito, all of the K10's parents, etc. Time to finally surpass BT3 in terms of roster size.
    Can we include Ridley on that roster?

    It has no other chance at being playable elsewhere...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

    Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

    Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

  10. #27110
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,237

    Default

    Last edited by Red and Blue; 12th December 2014 at 4:34 AM.

  11. #27111
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    I spent a solid two minutes looking at that picture, and I have to ask: why is the Cereal Guy there?

  12. #27112
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I spent a solid two minutes looking at that picture, and I have to ask: why is the Cereal Guy there?
    Don't worry. I updated it without the cereal guy

  13. #27113
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Don't worry. I updated it without the cereal guy
    Ah. I thought there was something off about the picture that I was supposed to be looking for.

    That's a shame.

  14. #27114
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    how big was the roster of the lastest naruto game? it looked pretty big. I don't really seem them added in the parents but hey
    Revolution is the only UNS game I didn't buy at launch (and still haven't), but looking at Wiki, it seems the game has 118 characters, and that's including non-playable supports only. That's still a lot, and I can see UNS4 becoming at least 130, with Mecha Naruto gone. And yeah, the parents won't really make sense since their children will also play the same, but hey, how many Naruto/Sauce/Kakashi variations do we have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Mah man Nard. Started from the bottom, now he here. Can't wait for Part 3.


  15. #27115
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,795

    Default

    Do we actually see that scene with Naruto, Hinata and baby Bolt in the movie? Because it looks adorable.

  16. #27116
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Do we actually see that scene with Naruto, Hinata and baby Bolt in the movie? Because it looks adorable.
    Nope, only the scene with Bolt and Himawari running up to Naruto. And also the portrait, but it's only Naruto holding baby Bolt, and Hinata holding baby Hima.

    Btw, the last 11 minutes of the movie (wedding and family scene not included) have leaked on Youtube. The movie ends abruptly. After NaruHina kiss, the credits appear.
    Last edited by Void Ventus; 12th December 2014 at 5:30 AM.


  17. #27117
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the fields we know
    Posts
    703

    Default

    I can't bloody believe I have to wait until January to watch this movie, and all because of a shitty film festival filled with movies that have an even more mediocre writing than Naruto. Wait for me my closure.

  18. #27118
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    I can't bloody believe I have to wait until January to watch this movie, and all because of a shitty film festival filled with movies that have an even more mediocre writing than Naruto. Wait for me my closure.
    Entitlement much? Go to Japan if you want to watch the movie early. Australia and New Zealand and Philippines will be getting the movie in January. Who knows when other regions will also get it.


  19. #27119
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beyond the fields we know
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Entitlement much? Go to Japan if you want to watch the movie early. Australia and New Zealand and Philippines will be getting the movie in January. Who knows when other regions will also get it.
    It is my divine right to watch this movie early and hear the lamentations of the have-nots.

  20. #27120
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,585

    Default

    I'm questioning myself for posting at considering I'll just keep seeing more blind acceptance, but whatever. Take of it what you will...

        Spoiler:- Chat with movie supervisor:


        Spoiler:- Rough summary:


    Sasuke's only appearance in the movie

    http://little-miss-possessive.tumblr...ruto-the-movie
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Flashy

    Image made by me

  21. #27121
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,941

    Default

    Huh, the question about the scarf there comes off as derogatory. I think it's sweet since the exact same thing happened to Kishi were his wife gave him a scarf.

    And about Sauske, I expect him to be teased a lot throughout the new mini-series, and the movie here only goes to consolidate my thoughts.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  22. #27122
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,576

    Default

    Where was Sasuke when Madara was firing meteors using his eyes? Apparently he would have been useful.

  23. #27123
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lansing MI
    Posts
    9,101

    Default

    Really? Sasuke's only in for like 30 secs?.... My god

    Welp when the film becomes available I can at least have fun ripping it apart. Like Sonic Boom.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

    Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

    Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

  24. #27124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotel Cortez
    Posts
    58,795

    Default

    I'm saddened by how Sasuke's been snubbed in the film. I was starting to like him after Naruto beat him, but now Kishi has discarded him for whatever reason. I bet he'll be snubbed in the spin-off as well.

  25. #27125
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Universe 12
    Posts
    2,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Where was Sasuke when Madara was firing meteors using his eyes? Apparently he would have been useful.
    He's had 2 years of experience with the Rinnegan by that point in the movie. When Sasuke finally got the Rinnegan in the war, Madara was already bored with chucking meteors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm saddened by how Sasuke's been snubbed in the film. I was starting to like him after Naruto beat him, but now Kishi has discarded him for whatever reason. I bet he'll be snubbed in the spin-off as well.
    I bet he still has more screentime than poor ol' Shino. Showing my Shino bias aside, I highly disagree with false advertising. I feel sorry for those who went into the movie expecting Sasuke (because he was advertised a lot), only for him to appear for less than half a minute. They did make it clear it was a NaruHina movie a few weeks after tickets finally went on sale, but he was still heavily advertised and that didn't mean Sasuke was only gonna be in for 30 seconds. Only way to find that out is by watching the movie, but by then, you've watched the movie, and it's too late to get a refund.

    I don't want a SasuSaku movie, but maybe in Sakura's mini series novel, it could explain how they got together. I'd like to see more of Sasuke regardless. I wanna see how his relationship with Naruto and the village and the entire Land of Fire evolves. I wanna know if he and Naruto are total bros 4 lyfe or not.


Page 1085 of 1158 FirstFirst ... 859851035107510811082108310841085108610871088108910951135 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •