Page 1087 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 879871037107710831084108510861087
Results 27,151 to 27,154 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I love how the anime is getting the shaft. Good, since it's riddled with unnecessary fillers. Why on earth are they trying to stretch it out if people are going to lose interest in Naruto over the next few months?

The epilogue movie airing in the middle of the final battle is funny but it's even more amusing to see them rush to dub it when the dubbed anime is sooo far back.
    The Naruto anime to me feels unimportant now. I mean Naruto's anime isn't even dubbed on regular TV anymore. Unless it's like at midnight. The Naruto anime also makes the characters say some dumb things, like Sakura's "Naruto Vs Sasuke, who will I choose?" This was after Sasuke tried to murder her twice in one day. Ugh, making fun of Sakura is so easy now it's not even fun. I need someone else to poke fun at.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Eh, I like the anime. And it's not like this filler arc is as bad as the others the anime has done before.

Also, a teaser site is up for BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE (please don't be the final name lol).
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The Naruto anime to me feels unimportant now.
    It still serves a purpose at least; I personally like watching certain fights from the manga animated in the anime, and I look forward to Naruto vs. Sasuke's upcoming battle.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Eh, I like the anime. And it's not like this filler arc is as bad as the others the anime has done before.

Also, a teaser site is up for BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE (please don't be the final name lol).
    I'm fine with it, but kids being trained as ninjas of war shouldn't even be a thing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    It still serves a purpose at least; I personally like watching certain fights from the manga animated in the anime, and I look forward to Naruto vs. Sasuke's upcoming battle.
    How long did the OG NaruSasu battle last? I remember it went for like 5-6 episodes, with flashback galore. I can't waaait to watch 95% flashbacks on the last battle of the anime.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Page 1087 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 879871037107710831084108510861087