Page 1089 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 899891039107910851086108710881089109010911092109310991139 ... LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,225 of 28509

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

  1. #27201
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I always wondered about that as well. I suppose it's possible that most of the Senju clan simply died out or integrated with other clans.
    I think those two options are the most likely outcome. I had hoped that Kishimoto would have introduced some present day Senjus in Part 2 but alas

  2. #27202
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    top 5 strongest shinobi when they were alive not edo tensei

    1. madara
    2. naruto
    3. sasuke
    4. obito
    5. Gai

    top 5 including everyone with edo tensei power up feats
    1. madara
    2. kaguya
    3. naruto
    4. sasuke
    5. hashirama

  3. #27203
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    2,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    top 5 strongest shinobi when they were alive not edo tensei

    1. madara
    2. naruto
    3. sasuke
    4. obito
    5. Gai
    When who was alive actually? If you're adding Madara, why not also include Hashirama and Kaguya and her two sons? Didn't Madara die shortly before Obito attacked the village, meaning Naruto was born after Madara was alive? When Kaguya was alive, weren't her sons stronger than her?

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    top 5 including everyone with edo tensei power up feats
    1. madara
    2. kaguya
    3. naruto
    4. sasuke
    5. hashirama
    I'd put Kaguya at #1, Madara at #4, Naruto and Sasuke at #2 and #3, Hashi the same.


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  4. #27204
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,608

    Default

    I haven't been convinced that Naruto and Sasuke were stronger than Full powered Edo Nagato. They've haven't shown anything that impressive and were still getting slap around with their powerups until Madara got fudged

    including edo and such but not including since that was total fanfiction nonsense

    1. kaguya
    2. Madara/Hashi
    3. Edo Nagato
    4. Naruto
    5. Sasuke

  5. #27205
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Er, I'm pretty sure that both Sasuke and Naruto were stronger than edo Nagato even before they got the Sage's power. Anyway


    1. Kaguya
    2. Madara
    3. Naruto
    4. Sasuke
    5. Kakashi

  6. #27206
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    When who was alive actually? If you're adding Madara, why not also include Hashirama and Kaguya and her two sons? Didn't Madara die shortly before Obito attacked the village, meaning Naruto was born after Madara was alive? When Kaguya was alive, weren't her sons stronger than her?


    I'd put Kaguya at #1, Madara at #4, Naruto and Sasuke at #2 and #3, Hashi the same.
    the first list was about people who were alive through out the war not brought back by edo tensei...madara was brought back to life just like kakashi with rinne tensei so technically he should be considered alive unless u consider kakashi a zombie...kaguya idk what to classify her alive/dead so i left her out also i said shinobi kaguya wasnt a shinobi...as for hashirama he was edo tensei for the war so i left him out of the first list

    the second list dealt with everyone edo tensei, kaguya, alive, dead,if they were not ninja etc... kaguya to me would be the only one who could top madara...madara nearly killed naruto and sasuke a couple of times through out the war...naruto didnt beat him alone and sasuke didnt beat him alone it took both of them to atleast stand up to him but still couldnt really do anything so to me madara>>>naruto madara>>>sasuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I haven't been convinced that Naruto and Sasuke were stronger than Full powered Edo Nagato. They've haven't shown anything that impressive and were still getting slap around with their powerups until Madara got fudged

    including edo and such but not including since that was total fanfiction nonsense

    1. kaguya
    2. Madara/Hashi
    3. Edo Nagato
    4. Naruto
    5. Sasuke
    ummmmm naruto sage of six paths mode and rinnegan sasuke...idk where to start but lets just say naruto's bijuu mode when kuruma had six arms and 3 heads and sasukes susannoo with lightning plus indra arrow tops anything edo nagato has

  7. #27207
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    56,101

    Default

    Kaguya's abilities were too cheap; I don't even want to rank her tbh. I still wish that Madara had been the final villain in the war; I think of him as the strongest ninja during that arc and the strongest in general aside from Kaguya and the Sage of Six Paths.

  8. #27208
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Er, I'm pretty sure that both Sasuke and Naruto were stronger than edo Nagato even before they got the Sage's power. Anyway
    idk mane, naruto, bee and itachi were mere flies compared to nagato, all naruto really got later on was more charaka.

    iirc madara used the rinnegan to abosord naruto or someones bigass attack so as far as im concerned, all that bijuu chakra nonsense can just be absorbed by nagato as well

    id be ok with dropping him one spot lower and bumping up naruto before they got hax powers but before that, there was no way. keeping in mind edo nagato had unlimited charka, thats a pretty big advantage over sauce since he tires easily
    Last edited by Jb; 9th January 2015 at 7:46 AM.

  9. #27209
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    idk mane, naruto, bee and itachi were mere flies compared to nagato, all naruto really got later on was more charaka.

    iirc madara used the rinnegan to abosord naruto or someones bigass attack so as far as im concerned, all that bijuu chakra nonsense can just be absorbed by nagato as well

    id be ok with dropping him one spot lower and bumping up naruto before they got hax powers but before that, there was no way. keeping in mind edo nagato had unlimited charka, thats a pretty big advantage over sauce since he tires easily
    where in the manga do u consider the moment they got hax powers? i want to know so we can debate cuz we might differ in which point their power became hax

  10. #27210
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,608

    Default

    When they 'died' or whatever and got the sages powers. I'll agree with Naruto being a step above Nagato (i could still debate it though but let's not for the sake of this post). Mainly due to high stamina. Other wise, I just see unlimited charka Nagato stalling Naruto until one of them tires out.

    On the other hand, I still say Sasuke is weaker. He had trouble using both his eyes after the powerup iirc and tired out pretty fast. Combine that with not knowing the full powers of the rinnegan, and the fact that his moves would be more easy to adsorb than Naruto, I'd still put Nagato higher. The way Madara was stomping him, it doesn't seem like he'd fare much better against another rinnegan user. Though, if there was something in manga that disproves this, im all ears. i was kind glancing over the last battle so i might of missed some things.

  11. #27211
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    8,661

    Default

    Edo Tensei Nagato is powerful for sure. Probably one of the strongest foes in the entire series. I will not debate that at all. But after Naruto and Sasuke got their Sage of Six Path uber powers, I think they could beat him. Naruto was caught off guard by Edo Tensei Nagato when they fought, but he remembered all his powers. He just wasn't expecting Nagato to be able to use them all himself without his Pain dolls. I'm not saying Naruto could have beaten Nagato at that time without Itachi and Killer Bee with him, but after Naruto got his Sage of Six Paths powers? Yeah, I think he could pull off a win. It would be tough for sure, because not only is Nagato powerful, but he's also a Edo Tensei. Meanining unlimited broken chakra. So one error on Naruto's part could lead Nagato to a win. Nagato's kinda overlooked because Madara is basically a fusion of Nagato and Itachi with triple the power.

    Obviously Madara is the strongest. Even with the hax, Naruto and Sasuke didn't actually beat him. Kishi pulled the Kaguya trick. We'll never know if Naruto and Sasuke could have beaten Madara or not. Storyline wise they'd have to but it seems Kishi made Kaguya a scapegoat. But I would certainly put Guy on the list. Might Guy is the only person to damage Madara at his best. And he did it alone. So Guy certainly deserves a spot. But for strongest it's Madara. Madara was so OP he didn't feel like a Naruto villain.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham! Sereevee or Serevee equals Serena+Eevee!

  12. #27212
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    56,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Obviously Madara is the strongest. Even with the hax, Naruto and Sasuke didn't actually beat him. Kishi pulled the Kaguya trick. We'll never know if Naruto and Sasuke could have beaten Madara or not. Storyline wise they'd have to but it seems Kishi made Kaguya a scapegoat. But I would certainly put Guy on the list. Might Guy is the only person to damage Madara at his best. And he did it alone. So Guy certainly deserves a spot. But for strongest it's Madara. Madara was so OP he didn't feel like a Naruto villain.
    Kishi said in an interview right before Tobi was unmasked that Madara was invincible, so I figure that he planned to have Kaguya sprout out of Madara to get rid of Madara without him actually being defeated by Naruto.

  13. #27213
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    2,345

    Default

    Naruto and Sasuke without a doubt could have defeated Madara, with Plot no Jutsu by their side. Kishimoto already said NvS was going to be the last fight, so you know Madara stood no chance of surviving. Only reason Kaguya was nerfed was because she obviously wasnt allowed to kill our main characters. Madara was allowed to kill the Gokage and mess around with fodders and side characters, so his full power was shown. Plus, The Last advertisements were finally releasing, and we saw our main characters alive, so there was no feeling of suspense anymore about who'll live or die.

    Anyway, post war Narusuke are the strongest Shinobis of their generation. Just 2 years later, Sauce singlehandedly destroyed a meteor with one sword slash, and Naruto was fighting on the moon being a space ninja. If there is a Part 3, who exactly would be even stronger than them? Maybe because Kakashi, Obito, and Kaguya were carelessly opening dimensional rifts, stronger enemies from those comes over and decide to attack the dimension where the Narusuke resides? Might as well do it now before Toriyama comes back to DB again and tell the story of another dimension.


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  14. #27214
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke without a doubt could have defeated Madara, with Plot no Jutsu by their side. Kishimoto already said NvS was going to be the last fight, so you know Madara stood no chance of surviving. Only reason Kaguya was nerfed was because she obviously wasnt allowed to kill our main characters. Madara was allowed to kill the Gokage and mess around with fodders and side characters, so his full power was shown. Plus, The Last advertisements were finally releasing, and we saw our main characters alive, so there was no feeling of suspense anymore about who'll live or die.

    Anyway, post war Narusuke are the strongest Shinobis of their generation. Just 2 years later, Sauce singlehandedly destroyed a meteor with one sword slash, and Naruto was fighting on the moon being a space ninja. If there is a Part 3, who exactly would be even stronger than them? Maybe because Kakashi, Obito, and Kaguya were carelessly opening dimensional rifts, stronger enemies from those comes over and decide to attack the dimension where the Narusuke resides? Might as well do it now before Toriyama comes back to DB again and tell the story of another dimension.
    ok explain how they couldve beaten him when the writer of the series couldnt think of a possible way to do it which implies naruto and sasuke couldnt do it together even with plot no jutsu...we saw naruto and sasuke at death doors when they fought madara even before he got the juubi powers

    but i will agree post war naruto and sasuke are the strongest (no duh they are the main characters) also he destroyed the meteor with a chidori not his sword
    Last edited by LightningMaster95; 10th January 2015 at 6:11 AM.

  15. #27215
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hope's Peak Academy
    Posts
    2,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    ok explain how they couldve beaten him when the writer of the series couldnt think of a possible way to do it which implies naruto and sasuke couldnt do it together even with plot no jutsu...we saw naruto and sasuke at death doors when they fought madara even before he got the juubi powers

    but i will agree post war naruto and sasuke are the strongest (no duh they are the main characters) also he destroyed the meteor with a chidori not his sword
    Kishi said NvS was the finale. Why would they fight if they couldn't defeat Madara? I forgot that he was even allowed to kill NS to conveniently introduce Hagoromo, so that's another reason why he seemed much stronger than Kaguya. Kishi could have written all kinds of BS, like maybe his own version of the Potara earrings or Fusion. (I reference DB a lot because that's the only shonen anime I've ever finished, so he could have also copied a lot of BS power-ups from various other Shonens) The Kaguya fight just felt really rushed and she wasn't allowed to be fleshed out due to time constraints.

    Destroying the meteor with his Chidori is even better then. He didn't resort to Susano'o or use Raikiri to destroy it, just good ol' Chidori. I think I remember someone saying Rock Lee also had an even better moment by also breaking a meteor by kicking it. That true? If so, that's even cooler than Sasuke's.


    You are Slave.
    Want emancipation?


  16. #27216
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Void Ventus View Post
    Destroying the meteor with his Chidori is even better then. He didn't resort to Susano'o or use Raikiri to destroy it, just good ol' Chidori. I think I remember someone saying Rock Lee also had an even better moment by also breaking a meteor by kicking it. That true? If so, that's even cooler than Sasuke's.
    That's true. Hell, the entire village was destroying meteors so sauce doing it isn't really an accomplishment.

  17. #27217
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...nveiled/.83299


    Synopsis' for the upcoming post Naruto novels

  18. #27218
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    56,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...nveiled/.83299


    Synopsis' for the upcoming post Naruto novels
    Are the novels part of the "mini-series," or their own thing? I'm interested in the Akatsuki novel, but I wish it was a manga instead.

  19. #27219
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Are the novels part of the "mini-series," or their own thing? I'm interested in the Akatsuki novel, but I wish it was a manga instead.
    They take place before chapter 700, so I think they're its own thing

  20. #27220
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    i wonder who the strongest genjutsu user is?
    my first instincts would be itachi or shishui but as edo tensei more preferably shishui since we didnt get much of him in the manga and i believe they said he was better than itachi in genjutsu and was his master/teacher/role model

  21. #27221
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    56,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    They take place before chapter 700, so I think they're its own thing
    Oh nevermind then. Since the novels don't even seem to be written by Kishi himself anyway, I bet they'll be as bad as the Bleach novels. :x

  22. #27222
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Oh nevermind then. Since the novels don't even seem to be written by Kishi himself anyway, I bet they'll be as bad as the Bleach novels. :x

    Maybe. We will just have to wait and see.


    Gaara's story sounds interesting. Will he actually get a love interest?

  23. #27223
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,732

    Default

    If Choji can get Karui of all people, might as well give someone else a random partner.

  24. #27224
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    9,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...nveiled/.83299


    Synopsis' for the upcoming post Naruto novels
    To clarify: this is manga right? Not actually novels?

    I'm kind of excited for half of these. I wonder how often chaos happens in a peaceful ninja world and if Kakashi will have to deal with it. Shikamaru fighting somebody is nice to see if it's largely strategy. I have a feeling it might be Kurenai or Mirai. The Akatsuki story is whatever but it'd be nice to get an update on Hidan's mangled and buried body. And the Konoha story better answer if TentenxLee is a thing.

    Don't care about Gaara and Sakura since we know how their love lives end up.


  25. #27225
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    56,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    To clarify: this is manga right? Not actually novels?
    I'm pretty sure they're actual novels, as in just a lot of text. I won't even consider them canon since it's not Kishi's work.

Page 1089 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 899891039107910851086108710881089109010911092109310991139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •